译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

  2018-06-06

 

问:

Hi, Bashar

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day

你好!

 

问:

So I'm having this issue of time.

我有“时间”方面的问题

 

巴夏:

Oh! How exciting

哇!太令我兴奋了

 

What is that issue?

问题是什么呢?

 

问:

Well, when I was younger

在我小的时候

 

time was very easy to figure out

时间,对我来说是很容易搞定的

 

巴夏:

Yes, and now?

那现在呢?

 

问:

And things took a long time

(小时候)我有大把大把的时间

 

And I had time to do everything

我有足够的时间做每一件事

 

And everything so sped up

而且事事都做得很快

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的

 

But the idea is that

但你要知道

 

if you're doing more than you need to do

如果你实际做的事,比你本该做的,多得多

 

It will translate as not having enough time

那就变成:你的时间不够用

 

When you trust the synchronicity in the kit of excitement

而如果你相信“兴奋”自带的工具之一,即“同步性”

 

It will organize everything for you

那“同步性”就会为你把每件事都组织好

 

And you will have time to do everything you need to do

你就有足够的时间去做你该做的每件事

 

And what you don't have time to do,you don't need to do.

而你没时间做的事,就说明你目前不需要做

 

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

Or did I take not enough time to explain that?

还是说,我没花足够的“时间”跟你解释?

 

You want me to go over that again?

你需要我再解说一遍吗?

 

问:

Yeah!

是的!

 

巴夏:

Have you heard us talk about the idea that excitement is a complete kit?

你有没听我说过,兴奋是“完整的工具箱”?

 

问:

Right!

有!

 

巴夏:

And it contains many different tools.

这个工具箱里面有很多种不同的工具

 

One of which is synchronicity.

其中之一就是“同步性”

 

问:

Correct

对的!

 

巴夏:

So if you're acting on your highest excitement

如果你依照你的最高兴奋去行动

 

That's the first thing you do

也就是你做的第一件事

 

until you can do it no further.

一直做到你无法再继续下去为止

 

Then you act on the next thing in the next and the next

然后你做下一件事,再下一件事,再再下一件事……

 

The synchronicity in the tool kit of excitement

兴奋工具箱中的同步性

 

Will show you exactly how much time you need to spend on any given thing that is represented of your excitement

会准确地告诉你在哪件你兴奋的事情上该花多少时间

 

And whatever you don't have time to do at the end of the day when you're excited about going to sleep.

而当一天结束时,你兴奋地想要睡觉,所以没时间做的任何一件事

 

You didn't need to do that day

都说明在这一天,你不需要做这件事

 

It is actually truly an organizing principle.

同步性是绝对实用的“组织管理原则”

 

It will show you exactly

它会准确地告诉你:

 

how many things you need to do

哪些事情是你该做的

 

When you need to do them.

你该在什么时候做

 

How much needs to be done in the day,

一天要做的量是多少

 

And so forth.

等等……

 

Let it organize your schedule.

让它来规划你的日程安排

 

Let synchronicity be your guide.

同步性当你的向导

 

And then you will have exactly the amount of time you need to do all the things you actually need to do

然后,你就会有刚好的时间,刚刚好做好你真正需要做的全部的事情

 

The other things at that moment

而在那一刻,你还没做的事情

 

you may not need to do as much as you think you may need to do them.

可能并不像你所想的那样“需要及时做完”

 

问:

OK

好的!

 

巴夏:

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yeah!

是的!

 

It's just very scary

只是让人感觉很害怕

 

巴夏:

And why is that scary if it's a perfect organizational tool

如果它是个完美的组织管理工具

 

And it's actually showing you what you need to do when

准确地告诉你什么时候该做什么事,那它怎么会让人害怕呢?

 

The only reason that would be scary is your not trusting that to be true.

唯一一个让你害怕的原因,就是你不相信它是这样运作的

 

问:

Right

对!

 

巴夏:

You think you gonna miss something

你觉得你会错过什么东西

 

问:

Yes! Totally!

是的!没错!

 

巴夏:

Well, then you don't understand how the tool works

那说明,你不懂得怎么使用这个工具

 

Because if there's something that is truly important for you

因为,如果有什么事对你真的非常重要

 

How can you possibly miss it if it's contained in the organizing principle

那它肯定包含在“组织管理原则”中,如此,你怎么可能错过它呢?

 

You think you believe something out?

你认为这件事会在原则之外吗?

 

It leaves nothing out that's really relevant.

真正和你相关的事,一件都不会少!

 

That's one of its traits.

这是它的特点之一

 

It leaves nothing relevant out

“只要相关,一个都少不了!”

 

So you can't miss anything.

所以,你什么都不会错过

 

In fact, the only way to miss things is actually spent time that you will miss them by worrying about it.

实际上,唯一会让你错过的做法,就是你花时间在那里担忧你会错过它们

 

Do you understand?

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的!

 

巴夏:

Worrying that you will miss things makes you miss things

担心你会错过,反而让你错过

 

问:

Right

对!

 

巴夏:

Trusting the flow, you can't miss anything that's really relevant for you

只要你相信宇宙之流,那任何跟你相关的事物,你都不可能错过

 

That's how it works

这就是同步性的运作方式

 

问:

This sort of illusion that I'm living in the 1920s silent movie

我现在有种幻觉,感觉就像生活在20世纪20年代的无声电影中一样

 

where everything just sped up

一切都在加速发生

 

Versus how things felt you know20 years ago.

相比于20年前

 

It's literally like a day goes by like 20 seconds

一天很快就过去了,感觉就像只过了20

 

巴夏:

Yes

对的

 

Things are accelerating

事情确实在加速发生

 

But things seem to accelerate when you're living more in the moment

你越是活在当下,你会感觉事情发展的越快

 

Living more in the now, you create less time.

你越是活在当下,你创造的时间就越少

 

Remember, time is something you are creating

记住,时间是由你创造的

 

Therefore

因此

 

If you actually living more in the moment, you're more efficient

你越是活在当下,那你的效率就越高

 

And therefore, you can do more things with less time

于是,你就可以用更少的时间,做更多的事

 

Do you understand?

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

巴夏:

So that's the natural progression to do more things with less time.

(你现在的状态)是“花更少的时间做更多事情”的自然发展过程

 

Because you're doing them more in the moment

因为你现在做事情时,越来越专注在当下

 

问:

Now that makes sense

你说的有道理

 

巴夏:

I know

有道理,我才说的

 

问:

And probably why children have so much time on their hands.

也许这就是为什么小朋友手头上有这么多时间

 

巴夏:

Yes

对的

 

But again, watch your definitions.

但再次提醒你,要觉察你的定义

 

It's your definitions of your relationship to the idea of time

是你对“你和时间的关系”的定义

 

that make you feel like you don't have enough time

才会让你感觉到时间不够用

 

There is always enough time because you're the one creating it

你的时间,总是够的,因为创造时间的人,是“你”

 

问:

Right.

对的!

 

巴夏:

But if you create more details

但如果你创造了更多的细节

 

Then you need more time

那你就需要更多的时间

 

But if you don't need that many details

但如果你不需要那么多的细节

 

Then you also won't need as much time

那你就不需要创造那么多的时间

 

问:

Right

对!

 

Work more holistically

以更加全局/整体的视角来工作

 

问:

Right

对!

 

Totally make sense, absolutely

你说得太有道理了!

 

巴夏:

You say on your planet

你们星球上不是有这么一句话:

 

Work smarter not harder

苦干不如巧干

 

Work more holistically

以更加全面的视角来工作吧

 

And then you will need as much time to accomplish things

这样,你就可以用更少的时间把事情做完

 

问:

Right

对!

 

巴夏:

Does this help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yeah, totally

是的,太有帮助了!

 

巴夏:

All right, anything else?

好的!还有别的问题吗?

 

问:

Not really

没了!

 

巴夏:

All right

好的!

 

问:

Thank you.

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you for your time

谢谢你的时间

 

 【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()