close

 

巴夏:

The whole formula is

完整的“兴奋”公式是

 

Act on your highest passion every moment that you can

每一刻,在你的最高 激情 / 兴奋

 

To the best of your ability

尽你最大的能力地去行动

 

Taking it as far as you can possibly take it until you can take it no further

尽你最大可能地精进,直到你不能更进一步为止

 

With absolutely

并且绝对

 

Here it comes

重点来了

 

Zero expectation for what the outcome should be.

并且对将产生的结果“零期待”(没有任何执着)

 

Why?

为什么呢?

 

Why the zero expectation?

为什么应该是“零期待”呢?

 

I'll tell you,

让我来告诉你你们吧!

 

Thank you.

谢谢!

 

You have basically being a physical being

本质上讲,你作为一个(物质)存在体

 

split yourself into two main components

将自己分裂成两个主要组成部分

 

A physical mind

一个是物质形态的心智意识(用“头脑”代替)

 

And a higher mind that is nonphysical

一个是非物质形态的高我意识(用“高我”代替)

 

You need to work together.

你需要二者共同运作

 

The physical mind and the higher mind must form a partnership

头脑和高我需要互为合作伙伴

 

Must form a relationship that works in tandem,

形成相互协作的关系

 

In order to actually function as a whole person in your reality.

只有这样,你在你的实相中,才算是个“完整的人”

 

But when you allow the physical mind to think

但如果你(让)头脑认为:

 

That it has to do this

“我一定要做这个”

 

And it has to make this happen

“我一定要让这件事发生”

 

And it must know how something is going to happen.

“我一定要知道 XX 事将会如何进行”

 

And you get it to focus in all these details

并且,你还让头脑关注在所有的细节上

 

You are giving it more than it was designed to do

那你就是让它去做它能力之外的的事情(做它设计出来所能做的额外的事情)

 

You wear it out

你让它“精疲力竭”

 

You tire it out

你让它“疲于奔命”

 

And you wonder why you get so many headaches at the end of the day.

而你,在一天结束之后,还奇怪为什么“自己怎么头这么痛”

 

And you wonder why you're tired all the time.

你还在想为什么自己一直“神劳形瘁、萎靡不振”

 

The idea is to understand that the physical mind is simply not designed to know how something is going to happen

要知道:头脑设计出来不是用来“知道某件事将会如何发生”

 

It just didn't

它就是不知道

 

The physical mind is only designed to know and to experience what is happening in the present

头脑只是用来“知道和体验当下这一刻发生了什么”

 

The higher mind knows how something is going to happen

而高我知道“某件事将会如何发生”

 

When you allow the higher mind thus then, to know that, and to work with you

当你允许高我知道这一点,并且你允许祂和你一同工作(直译)

 

The higher mind will know how to bring the manifestation to the physical mind for the physical mind to experience

那高我就会知道如何将“显化”带给你的头脑,让头脑可以去体验(直译)

 

So here is how the idea, for example, of visualization actually works.

接下来,我用一个例子,跟你们解释“视觉化”是如何运作的

 

The physical mind is capable of conjuring a visualization of your ideal preferred reality

头脑能够设想出一个你理想的、喜好的实相

 

And when you see that visualization, in your mind's eye.

当你的意识之眼看到这个画面(脑袋想象的画面)

 

You get very excited about that manifestation about experiencing that reality

如果你对于体验这个实相,显化这个未来感到非常兴奋

 

And the excitement is good

那这样的“兴奋”是很好的

 

It is exactly what you need.

这正是你所需要的

 

But the purpose of that visualization is to generate that feeling, that state of being, of passion, of excitement.

视觉化的目的,是用来产生激情的感觉、兴奋的状态

 

The purpose of the visualization is not necessarily to come into manifestation as your physical mind has envisioned it.

视觉化的目的,不是用来显化你头脑所设想的画面

 

Because your physical mind

因为你的头脑

 

What it may think is the most ultimate representation of that reality,

在它看来,可能是终极完美的未来

 

What it may think is the absolute top

在它看来,可能是最高版本的实相

 

What it may think is the absolute ceiling

在它看来,可能是“天花板”

 

To the higher mind is just the floor

而对高我来说,只不过是“地板”

 

Just the beginning of what could manifest.

只不过祂能显化的“起步版”

 

And if you simply stay in the state that the visualization generates within you,

如果你只是简单地 保持在 视觉化所产生的 内在兴奋的感受中

 

And then let go of the actual imagery

然后释放掉所设想的画面

 

And hand that energy over to your higher mind,

并且将这股能量交托给你的高我

 

Your higher mind will actually then bring you the manifestation that is actually representative of that passion stay

那你的高我将为你显化出 真正能够代表那种状态的 实相

 

Even though it may look nothing like you imagine

即使这个实相可能跟你所想的“一点都不像”

 

It might, but it might not.

有可能像,但也可能不像

 

So the idea is to use the energy state to work with the higher mind,

所以,你只需要用兴奋的能量和高我一同运作

 

And allow the higher mind to bring you what it knows you really need that is truly representative of that energy state,

并允许高我带给你祂知道的、能够真实代表你的能量的、你需要的实相

 

So that you can be open and willing to accept that no matter what manifests.

这样,你就可以敞开自己,接受一切的显化

 

It is all part and parcel, all of representation of your joy

不论它是什么,你都知道它是至关重要重要的,它都代表了你的喜悦

 

And never will be defined or labeled as an interruption in it, or an obstacle in it,

而且你永远都不会把它定义为“干扰”或者“障碍”

 

Or a stopping of that joy

不会给它贴上“让你不开心”的标签

 

Physical reality, as we said, is only a mirror,

物质世界,正如我之前说的,只是一面镜子

 

And whatever you define it to be

任何你所定义的

 

Whatever you believe is most true

任何你所相信是最为真实的

 

Is what you get

就是你得到的(影像)

 

So it's very important to pay attention to those beliefs and those definitions

所以,非常重要的是:你要注意这些信念和定义

 

For it is those and only those that create your physical reality experience

因为正是它们,也仅仅是它们,创造了你在物质世界中的体验

 

Because nothing in physical reality has built in meaning

因为,在物质世界中,没有什么东西自带某种意义

 

Nothing has automatic meaning

没有什么东西自带必然的意义

 

Everything is fundamentally without built-in meaning

本质上,万事万物都没有内置的意义

 

The greatest gift

最大的礼物

 

And I know this sounds strange in your language

我知道,用你们的语言来理解,这话听起来很奇怪

 

The greatest gift Creation has given to all of you

造物主已经给了你们所有人最棒的礼物!

 

Is that life is fundamentally meaningless.

就是:生命,根本就没意义!

 

That means it has no built-in meaning.

这意味着:生命,它没有内置的意义

 

What that also means is

同样也意味着

 

You're designed to give it the meaning you prefer to give it

必须由你,依照自己的喜好,赋予生命的意义

 

And the meaning you give it

而你所赋予的意义

 

Will utterly determine how you experience it, no matter how the situation looks

不论境况如何,将完全决定你是如何体验生命的

 

Because every situation is neutral

因为,每种境况都是中性的

 

And can serve double duty

而且都具有双重功效

 

And can allow you to experience a positive or negative affect in your life.

如此,你就可以体验到积极正面,或者消极负面的结果

 

It isn't how the situation looks that makes the difference

所以,真正重要的不是外在境况的样子

 

It's how you respond to the situation that makes the difference

而是你对境况的应对方式,才具有影响力

 

In terms of the effect that you experience

换句话说,也就改变你体验的结果

 

So let go of the idea that the outer world needs to change in order for you to know that you have changed.

所以,放下“只有外在世界改变了,你才能知道自己已经改变”这种想法

 

Just make the change within yourself

你只需在自己内在做出改变

 

Know that you have changed

知道自己已经改变

 

Behave as if you have changed

表现得像是自己已经改变

 

And then you will prove to Creation that you have changed.

如此,你就向造物主证明:你已经改变了

 

Because you will be responding differently to the outer reflection

因为你会以不同的方式来应对外在的“影像”

 

Even if the outer reflection stays the same.

即使这些影像保持不变

 

That's how it works

这就是祂的运作方式

 

Does that make sense to you all?

你们都能理解吗?

 

问:

Yes!

是的!

 

巴夏:

Remember that all we are talking about here is not only simple physics.

记住:我们在这里说的一切,不仅仅是简单的物理(现象)

 

It is Simple Physics.

还是简单的物理(法则)

 

Very simple.

非常的简单

 

We understand that Creation is infinitely complex and rich,

我们知道,造物主是无限的“复合丰富”

 

But it is not complicated,

但祂并不是“复杂难懂”

 

It is fundamentally simple

祂的本质是非常简单的

 

Were it not fundamentally simple

如果祂的本质不简单

 

It could not be infinite

那祂就不可能是“无限的”

 

Because if it were more complicated than this,

因为只要祂再复杂一丁点

 

It would fall and collapse under its own weight

祂就会被自身重量给压垮坍塌

 

In order to be truly infinite,

要能够做到真正的无限

 

And allow for all possibilities,

并能够容纳所有的可能性

 

The core, the essence of Creation has to be fundamentally simple.

那么,造物主的核心、本质就必须“简单”

 

Do you all will understand?

你们都能明白吗?

 

问:

Yes!

是的!

 

巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

【延伸阅读】

 

  【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》 

 

 【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》 

 

 【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》

 

 【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》 

 

 【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》 

 

 【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》

 

 【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

 

 【巴夏】《带孩子,是辛苦,还是兴奋?》

 

 【巴夏】《咖啡与睡眠》 

 【巴夏】《老灵魂》 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()