close

 2017-05-29 笑笑 巴夏Bashar

 

 

问:

So I have trouble with patience with my kids and wife

我在对待老婆和孩子方面,缺乏耐心

 

巴夏:

Well again, that's because you think you need patience

那是因为你认为你需要耐心

 

问:

I do

我确实需要耐心

 

巴夏:

You don't

你不需要

 

问:

Why not?

为什么不呢?

 

巴夏:

Because if you are living what you love to do

因为,如果你的日常生活,就是做你爱做的事情

 

And living your excitement

并且你活在自己的兴奋之中

 

You're so excited about what you're doing that you're not impatient to be anywhere else

那么,你会非常兴奋地做着当前所做的事,以至于你根本不会急着要去其他地方

 

And if you are impatient to do anything else

如果你不急着要去做其他事情

 

You don't need patience

那你就不需要耐心

 

问:

Well,I disagree, because I...

我不同意,因为我……

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right.

好吧!

 

问:

I have passion to do something else

(有时候)我有激情,要去做其他的事情

 

But yet I have to take care my kids or do something for them, so

但是,我得照顾孩子,或者为他们做什么事情,所以……

 

巴夏:

Are you implying that taking care of your children is not part of your passion?

你是说:照顾孩子,不属于你的激情的一部分吗?

 

问:

It's not, I feel it like a chore

不是,我觉得,它就是我的家务

 

I'm sorry to say that, I feel it like a chore

我不想这么说,但我感觉像是个“苦差事”

 

巴夏:

No! No! No!

不!不!不!

 

问:

And I want to not feel like it's a chore

我也希望自己不要把它当做“苦差事”事来对待

 

巴夏:

That's all right.

没关系

 

It's good that you are bringing this up

你把它提出来了,这样很好

 

Because that's the thing you need to look at

因为,它正是你需要看清的东西

 

Is what belief systems are creating it to be a chore

也就是说:是什么信念系统,导致你把照顾孩子变成一种“苦差事”

 

When obviously it could be part of your excitement.

然而,很显然,它可以是你的兴奋的一部分

 

There could be a way in which you could be interacting with them that is actually more representative of your joy,

也肯定存在一种方式,让你可以更喜悦地和孩子们互动

 

But your definitions are getting in your way

但是,你的定义挡住了你的去路

 

And creating the relationship to be one that feels like a chore.

并且,制造出了这种“感觉像是苦差事”的亲子关系

 

So that's is perfect that you brought it up

所以,你诚实地说出来,这非常完美

 

Because that's the belief you need to find

因为,它就是你需要找到的信念系统

 

That's getting in your way and making you impatient

它挡住了你的去路,让你感觉不耐烦

 

Because you are defining it as a chore.

因为,你把它定义成一件“苦差事”

 

It's not

它不是

 

Doesn't have to be

也不需要是

 

You need to find a way to define it that it's not.

你需要找到一种方式,让自己将其定义为“不是苦差事”

 

But the first thing you need to do is find the definition that is making it feel like that

但你需要做的第一件事,就是找到让你产生“苦差事”这种感觉的定义

 

问:

At that point time, because not all the time, do I feel...

我也不是一直都觉得是“苦差事”,也就有些时候才会这样认为

 

I'm only talking about the times when you feel that is

我说的,也就是你觉得是“苦差事”的时候

 

I love my kid and I love my wife

我爱我的孩子,也爱我的妻子

 

巴夏:

I understand

我懂你!

 

问:

Big day, get the wrong idea

但有时候忙得过头了,脑袋就会抽筋

 

巴夏:

I understand, I understand

我懂,我懂!

 

I understand

我能理解!

 

So all we're saying is

我们说的意思是

 

Now that you have been honest enough to admit that there are those moments when it feels like a chore

既然你诚实地承认,有时候你感觉带孩子是件苦差事

 

It's your duty to yourself and your responsibility to yourself and your children to find the definition that is making it seem that way

那么,那个导致你产生这种感觉的定义,你得找到它,就是你的职责,也是你对自己和孩子负责任的表现

 

Because when you let it go

因为一旦你把它释放掉

 

You'll be a completely different state.

你就进入一种完全不同的状态

 

And in a completely different state

在这种完全不同的状态下

 

You will be able to be inspired

你就能够接收到启示

 

You will be able to receive ideas from the imagination

你就能够接收到“想象力”带给你的“点子”

 

that will allow the relationship to be a joyful one more often

这些点子可以促使你们的关系,更经常地处于是开心愉悦的状态

 

Because if you're simply in the state of being where you are defining it as a chore from that belief system

因为如果你的信念系统把它定义为“苦差事”,那么在这种状态下

 

You can't be inspired how to get out of that state.

你就无法接收“从这种状态跳出”的启示

 

You have to be out of that state first

首先,你得跳出这种状态

 

Therefore, you have to find the belief system

因此,你必须找到这个信念系统

 

Identify it,

认定出来

 

Let it go

将其释放掉

 

See what it is

看清它是什么

 

See how nonsensical it is.

看明白它是多么的“荒谬”

 

See how it doesn't serve you

看到它是多么的“百无一用”

 

And once you have truly let it go.

一旦你真正地将其释放掉

 

Then you will be of a different state

那你就会进入不同的状态

 

that will suddenly be inspired to do things that will actually allow the relationship to continue to be more joyful.

你可能突然之间接收到启示,让你去做些可以让你们继续、且更加喜悦地相处的事情

 

It's that simple.

就这么简单!

 

We are describing an actual technique that is based on the principles here, the instruction manual of how reality works.

我们所描述的这个技术,是基于实相(世界)运作的原则与指导手册

 

That's all you need to do

这些,就是你需要做的全部

 

Is follow the instruction manual

也就是按照指导手册,一步步执行

 

Find the negative belief that it's making it feel like a chore.

找到让你感觉“带孩子是苦差事”的负面信念

 

Let it go

将其释放掉

 

And then you will be inspired by things that will allow it to be more joyful

然后,你就会受到启发,去做可以让你们更开心的事情

 

It's that simple.

就这么简单!

 

This is just physics

这只是物理现象罢了

 

巴夏:

OK?

明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白了!

 

巴夏:

All right

好的!

 

【延伸阅读】

【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》 

 【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》 

【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》

 【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》 

 【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》 

 【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》

【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()