2017-05-30

 

问:

Hi

您好!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day

你好,日安!

 

问:

Yeah!

耶!

 

So my first question is about coffee

我的第一个问题,是关于“咖啡”

 

巴夏:

Coffee?

咖啡吗?

 

问:

Yes, the drink

是的,“咖啡”这种饮料

 

巴夏:

All right

好的

 

What about it?

关于咖啡的什么问题呢?

 

问:

I know from a vibrational stand point, it's not good for me

我知道,从振频的角度看,喝咖啡,对我来说是不好的

 

巴夏:

All right

好的

 

Then that's you

那这就是你的情况

 

问:

But I find that when I raise my frequency to incredibly high transformational rate

但我发现,当我(喝了咖啡)振频提到极高,状态发生转变后

 

I have issue with insomnia

我就有“失眠”的问题

 

巴夏:

So what?

那又怎样呢?

 

Who says you should be asleep at that moment

谁说你在那时候就得去睡觉呢?

 

Many people on your planet do not follow their Natural Biological Awake Sleep Cycle

你们星球上的很多人,都不遵循自身的生物自然觉醒睡眠周期

 

They force themselves to be awake when they need to be asleep.

你们在需要睡觉的时候,强迫自己醒着

 

They force themselves to be asleep when they need to be away

在需要醒着的时候,又强迫自己去睡觉

 

Find your natural cycle

找到你的自然周期吧!

 

That's all you need to do

这是你需要做的全部

 

Then it will not be insomnia

然后,你就不会失眠了

 

If it's natural for you to be awake at the wee hours of the morning or whenever

如果对你来说,在凌晨时分或他时间段醒着,是很自然的

 

Then that might be your natural cycle when you're at your highest peak of creativity.

那么,这可能是你创造力处于顶峰状态的自然周期

 

Then when you find yourself actually going down in your vibratory biological cycle and need to sleep

然后,当你发现你的生物振频周期下降了,需要睡觉了

 

Sleep

那你就去睡觉

 

You have to get over the idea that your society tells you when you should be awake and you should be asleep to find your natural cycle.

你必须摒弃社会所教导“何时得睡,何时得醒”的观念,才能找到你的自然周期

 

You follow me?

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白

 

巴夏:

Is this helping?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

巴夏:

Most of you are not living your natural biological cycle

你们大多数人的生活,都没遵循自己的自然生物周期

 

问:

Yes, definitely

的确如此!

 

咖啡是一种兴奋剂,对人体会产生很多影响,它可利尿、刺激中枢神经和呼吸系统、扩大血管、使心跳加速、增强横纹肌的力量以及缓解大脑和肌肉疲劳。

 

研究认为,咖啡中的咖啡因有利尿作用,喝多的话,会导致体内缺水,会增加尿液中钙质的排泄,以及促进小肠中钙质的分泌,钙流失量是和咖啡因的摄取量成正比的。

 

 

巴夏也提到:

那些自然生长的,用来帮助你们探索不同维度的意识的植物,这些事物,可以当老师或者指引者,把你们的意识提升到某个高度(巴夏:老师和拐杖

 

 

《我需要睡这么久吗?》

 

问:

Hello Bashar

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day.

你好!

 

问:

I also have a dream experience.

我也做过一个很神奇的梦

 

巴夏:

All right.

好的!

 

Everyone here is dreaming

在场的每个人都在做梦

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

After the transmission last night

昨晚的传讯之后

 

I had a situation where someone came to me in the dream and said

我梦见一个人找上我,问我:

 

Do you have anymore questions

“你还有其他问题要问吗?”

 

And my question spontaneously without thinking was

我不假思索,马上回答:

 

Why do we sleep so much?

“我们为什么要睡这么久?”

 

Is it biologically necessary?

“是生理需求吗?”

 

And the answer was

祂回答:

 

No! It's not fully biologically necessary.

“不!不完全是生理上的需求”

 

It's actually a safety valve

“更准确地说,是个安全阀门”

 

Because if you've come here with the agreement

“因为你同意,要来到人世间”

 

that you're going to be masters of limitation when you're in your waking state

“要在清醒的状态,成为一个超越限制的大师”

 

You need some time to connect your higher self

“所以,你需要一点时间与高我连接”

 

And All That Is.

“与一切所是/连接”

 

And that's why you sleep so long

“这就是为什么你得睡这么久”

 

Is to create a balance

“是要让你身心的平衡”

 

And that's why you also transformed through that way first

“这也是为什么,你得先要睡觉才能转化人生的限制”

 

巴夏:

Yes!

是的!

 

Generally so.

大致是这样!

 

But more important than the idea of the sleep,

但关于睡觉

 

Even though that is, to some degree, still necessary for your species

从某种程度上讲,虽然是你们(地球上的物种)所必须的

 

Is the idea that you need to dream.

但更重要的是,你们需要做梦

 

Many people can find they can go a long time without sleep so much,

许多人发现,他们可以长时间不睡觉

 

But if they are prevented from dreaming

但如果阻碍他们做梦

 

They will go start raving mad

那他们就会发疯

 

Because the only thing then in control totally is the physical mind,

因为最后掌管一切的只剩下你的大脑(物质心智)

 

And without that reconnection to the higher mind and dreaming

如果不能做梦,不能和高我连接

 

And many of the other spirit levels

不能和其他层次的灵体连接

 

You will find that the physical mind simply does not have what it takes to maintain your focus in physical reality.

那你会发现,你的大脑根本无法专注在物质世界中

 

So while dreaming many times goes hand in hand with sleep as a natural cycle in that sense

而当你睡觉的时候,你通常都会做梦,这也是你的自然生理周期

 

And yes it is true most of you don't necessarily need as much as you think of sleep,

但大多数人,确实不需要像你们所认为的,需要睡那么多

 

The real idea is that what you need to do from time to time is dream

你真正需要的,是时不时地做个梦

 

You follow?

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes, I do.

是的,明白了!

 

巴夏:

So you really need just enough sleep

所以,你只要有足够的睡眠

 

To allow you the idea of a full dream cycle

保证你有一个完整的做梦周期

 

for recharging and reconnection

让你可以重新充电、重新连接,这就够了

 

问:

Great, thank you very much.

太棒了!非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

来源网址: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ozzGG2Hpn-GOPn6LuimIKA

 

【延伸阅读】

【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》 

【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》 

【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》

【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》 

【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》 

【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》

【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

【巴夏】《带孩子,是辛苦,还是兴奋?》 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()