close

2017-06-22

 

巴夏:

Remember 

记住:

 

You are always being given all the help you can be given 

你们所需要的所有帮助,都已经给你们了

 

When you ask for help 

当你寻求帮助时

 

What you're actually doing 

实际上,你所做的是

 

Is asking for more awareness of the help you're already being given 

寻求更多的你需要的帮助已经被给予意识

 

You're not asking for something that's not being given already 

而不是寻求还没给到你的帮助

 

问:

Hello Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好,日安!

 

问:

I'm very grateful to be here. 

能来到这里,我真的很感激

 

My question is 

我的问题是:

 

Everything is for a reason 

每件事的发生都是有原因的

万事万物的存在都是有原因的

 

We're all here for... 

我们来这里都……

 

There are no coincidences. 

不存在巧合这种事

 

巴夏:

It's all an orchestration, yes 

是的,一切都是合奏的音乐会

 

You may not always know what everything is for 

你可能并不知道事物存在的目的

 

But it's all an orchestration 

但它们都参与到音乐会的合奏过程中

 

Something will have more to do with you or less to do with you 

有些事情可能跟你的关系多一点,或者少一点

 

And may have more to do with someone else 

又或者跟某个人的关系更多一点

 

But you're still part of the orchestration if you are experiencing it at all 

但如果你参与(经历)了,那你也属于这个音乐会的一部分

 

Even if it's just to be there

即使你只是出现在那里

 

so someone else can get what they need out of it 

从而使其他人就能从中获得他们所需要获得的

 

Still on orchestration 

但你们仍然在共同演奏音乐会

 

问:

I'm here for a reason today 

所以,我今天出现在这里是有原因的

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

Your own reasons. 

属于你自己的原因

 

Sometimes you know what they are

有时候,你知道这原因是什么

 

and sometimes you don't need to 

有时候,你并不需要知道

 

问:

Thank you. 

谢谢!

 

My second question is 

我的第二个问题是:

 

We always have to follow our passion? 

我们都需要跟随我们的激情吗?

 

巴夏:

You don't have to 

不是说你一定要这么做

 

But it's probably a wise choice 

但这可能是个明智的选择

 

It's certainly a more enjoyable choice than not following it 

相比不跟随你的激情而言,这肯定是一个更为愉悦的选择

 

问:

Of course. 

那是当然!

 

But can we have not one passion 

但我们的激情,可不可以不止一个

 

Because people always say stick to one thing. 

因为,人们总是说坚持做一件事”……

 

巴夏:

Sometimes your passion can be expressed in a multitude of ways 

有时候,你的激情会通过多种方式来表达

 

It doesn't mean it's not the same passion, 

但这并不意味着它们不属于同一个激情

 

It just may be that you have an overarching passion that can be expressed in a number of ways 

有可能,你有一个总体激情,然后通过很多种方式来表达这个总体激情

 

问:

Can I have two passions, like our dream... 

我可不可以拥有两个激情,就像……

 

巴夏:

No! No! No! 

不!不!不!

 

You can have different expressions of your passion 

你可以有不同的表达激情的方式

 

It's still the same passion. 

但它们都是同一个激情

 

Passion is just an energy state 

激情只是一种能量状态

 

The expression doesn't mean you have a different passion 

表达方式的不同,并不意味着激情的不同

 

It just means you have a different expression of the same passion. 

而是说,你可以用不同的方式来表达同一个激情

 

问:

If one connects more to sport and another one to business. 

如果一种表达方式跟运动关联比较多一点,另一个则跟生意的关联多一点

 

巴夏:

Yes? 

是吗?

 

Is that mean you want to go into the Sports Business? 

是不是说你想从事运动方面的生意呢?

 

And blend them 

并将它们合二为一呢?

 

问:

Maybe, 

也许吧

 

I don't know 

我不知道

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的

 

But it's up to you is what we're saying 

但我们说的是:一切都取决于你

 

Whatever excites you 

不论让你兴奋的是什么

 

And again remember 

再次提醒你记住:

 

The idea of your passion will shift from time to time through different expressions 

你的激情,时不时地会在不同的表达方式来表达中切换

 

Because you may need to experience that expression of your passion 

因为你可能需要体验那种表达方式

 

And learn something there 

并从中学习一些东西

 

So that when you shift back to the other expression 

然后,当你切换到另一种表达方式时

 

You bring something with you in terms of experience that will actually enhance the other expression as well 

你在之前的经历中所学到的东西,能够提升你在当前表达激情的方式

 

Because all passion and all excitement is connected to all other expressions of it. 

因为所有的激情、兴奋与所有的表达方式都是相连接的

 

It's a thread that you follow through different expressions 

就像你顺着一条线路走,走过不同的站点(表达方式)

 

Because you're gathering what you need

收集你需要收集的东西

 

to be able to actually fully express all the different expressions of your passion 

从而使你能够在其他不同的表达方式中,淋漓尽致地展现你的激情

 

Doesn't mean that it has to be looked at as a divergent 

并不意味着把它看成是岔路《分歧者》

 

If it is your passion 

如果它真的是你的激情

 

There may be an extremely good reason why it's expressing itself or needs to express itself in some way that looks very different than what you were doing before 

那肯定有很好的理由,它才会以不同的方式来表达,或者需要以看似非常不同的方式来表达

 

Because there something you need to learn about that 

因为你需要经历它,并学到你需要学习的东西

 

To enhance every expression of your passion that you will encounter from that point forward 

从而提升你在此之后遇到的其他激情表达方式

 

You need to just follow the thread and trust it. 

你只需要顺着这条线路走,并且相信它

 

问:

Trust myself, trust my higher self? 

相信我自己,相信我的高我吗?

 

巴夏:

Trust your passion. 

相信你的激情

 

It's a self-guided mechanism. 

它是一个自我引导的机制

 

That's how you know that you're on the right track. 

这就是你如何知道自己是否走在正确的道路上方式

 

That's what passion and excitement is 

这就是激情和兴奋的真正本质

 

Is your physical bodily translation of your true path, your true vibration at that moment

也就是说:在那一刻,你的身体将真正属于你的道路、真我的振频翻译成激情、兴奋的感觉

 

It will express itself in a number of different ways, 

激情、兴奋会通过许多不同的方式来表达

 

But it's the same passion, 

但不同的方式来都属于是同一个激情

 

It's the same vibration. 

它们有着相同的振频

 

It's your true vibration. 

也就是你的真正的振频

 

问:

Regardless that many people around me say that I shouldn't do it 

即使我身边的很多人都说不该做!

 

But I feel like I can, I must do it? 

但我觉得:我能做,我应该做,是吗?

 

巴夏:

They may be afraid to do that 

他们也许因为害怕而不敢做

 

Because it understand how it works. 

因为他们不知道激情是怎么运作的

 

If you understand how it works 

如果你知道它是怎么运作的

 

And you're actually truly following your passion 

并且你是真正地跟随你的激情

 

And not actually just distracting yourself

而不被分心,不被分散注意力

 

If it is a true following of your passion, 

如果你真的跟随你的激情

 

It will work, whether anyone says it will are not 

那不论别人怎么说,它肯定行得通(有效果的)

 

Because that's how the mechanism works. 

因为宇宙/激情的运作机制就是这样

 

They may just not understand that, 

他们可能不懂

 

And they may be afraid to do it 

他们可能因为害怕而不敢做

 

Because they don't understand how it works. 

因为他们不懂得它是怎么运作的

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

But you have to be clear and honest with yourself that that's actually what you're doing 

但你必须清楚地知道你在做什么,并诚实地面对自己

 

Is really following your passion where it leads you 

也就是:激情带你到哪里,你就顺流到哪里

 

And not distracting yourself 

并且不被分心

 

Or coloring your passion, 

或者粉饰你的激情

 

Or coloring your anxiety look like passion 

或者粉饰你的焦虑,使之看似激情

 

Or coloring your passion to look like anxiety 

或者粉饰你的激情,使之看似焦虑

 

You have to be honest with yourself about

你必须对自己诚实,也就是:

 

this really is right now where my passion is leading me 

现在,这里,就是激情带我来的地方

 

Because it's not leading me there 

因为它并没把我带到那里去

 

And you have to be clear that you're not just skipping around because you're afraid to follow your passion. 

并且你要清楚地知道:自己不是因为害怕跟随激情,而四处蹦来蹦去

 

Make sense? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does. 

是的,明白!

 

巴夏:

Does this helps? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Absolutely 

绝对有!

 

巴夏:

All right, thank you 

好的,谢谢!

 

问:

Thank you 

谢谢你

 

巴夏:

Yes

客气!

 

来源:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Gog7ghDh-FeRI1XtkXAQfg

 

延伸阅读

【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》

【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》

【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》
【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》

【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》

【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》
【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

【巴夏】《带孩子,是辛苦,还是兴奋?》

【巴夏】《咖啡与睡眠》

【巴夏】《老灵魂》

【巴夏】《内心的灰尘》 

【巴夏】《生命的定义》 

【巴夏】《天人合一》 

【巴夏】《我需要屏蔽负面能量吗?》 

【巴夏】《形而上学的物理学》 

【巴夏】《水晶,你的正面信念强化者!》 

【巴夏】《意识,是什么?》

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()