2017-06-12 笑笑 巴夏Bashar

 

 

 

问:

Lately, I've been having some lucid dreams

最近,我做了一些“清明梦”?

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right

好的

 

How exciting

多么兴奋啊!

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

And a lot of them have been about stones

许多梦,都是关于石头的

 

And just names of stones

比如说梦到石头的名字,等等……

 

Wondering if you can can comment

我想知道,你对此有何评价?

 

Just the earth speaking to us?

是地球(大地)在跟我们说话吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的

 

You are starting to hear the language of other forms of consciousness on your planet, Other expressions of the collective consciousness of your world

 

祂们是你们星球意识的其他形态,是你们世界集体意识的其他种表达方式,而你开始听到祂们的语言

 

问:

In that exploration, is that just we continue follow our highest excitement

 

在这个探索中,是不是我只需要继续跟随我的最高兴奋?

 

And then we know what to do?

然后,我就知道要做什么了呢?

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的!

 

问:

Because I get trapped in...

因为我被困在……

 

巴夏:

No! No! No!

不!不!不!

 

问:

What do I do

我该怎么做?

 

巴夏:

That's a definition

(被困住)只不过是一个定义

 

That's a definition

它只不过是你的定义

 

If you have a complete definition of excitement

如果你对兴奋的定义是完整的

 

You understand that within a complete definition of excitement is the understanding of what to do with it

 

那么,在完整的兴奋定义中,你就会知道该跟随兴奋去做什么

 

If you don't have an understanding of what to do with it,

如果你不知道该怎么做

 

That's because you have a definition that isn't complete

那是因为你对兴奋的定义是不完整的

 

You're saying

你会说:

 

Oh, I can have excitement but I don't know what to do with it.

“哇!我好兴奋噢,但我不知道该做什么”

 

That's not a definition of excitement

这不是一个对“兴奋”的定义

 

Because excitement is a complete kit

因为兴奋是一个完整的(工具)套件

 

You're defining your excitement as something less than a complete kit

而你把你的兴奋,定义为一套不完整的工具套件

 

Because if you understand that's a complete kit

因为,如果你明白兴奋是一套完整的工具套件

 

You would understand it would bring everything you need

那你就会知道,它会带给你你所需要的一切

 

Including all the information you need to know what to do with your excitement

包括你需要知道的“如何运用你的兴奋”的所有信息

 

So

所以

 

Make sure that your definition of excitement is actually an accurate one

确保你对兴奋的定义是准确的

 

A complete one

完整的

 

A holistic one

整体的

 

Instead of breaking it down into components that are contradictory to one another

而不是将其拆解为各个相互矛盾的组件

 

And have no business being put together in a way that you prefer to

再拼接在一起,组成一个与你的喜好毫不相干的定义

 

Yes?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白

 

Thank you.

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

It's all about clarifying those definitions

所有一切,都是关乎澄清你的这些定义

 

Your definitions and what definitions you believe in most strongly are what determines how you experience physical reality.

你的定义,以及你最为坚信的定义,决定了你将如何体验你的物质实相

 

And remember.

记住

 

Sometimes these things may seem very subtle.

有时候,这些定义看似非常微妙

 

Oh, that's not a big definitional change, you may say

你可能会说:“噢!这不算是一个大的定义上的改变哈!”

 

But the point is

但重点是

 

as we have explained many times

也正如我们多次(用汽车引擎)解说过的

 

You are now in an accelerated state

你们现在处于加速运转状态

 

Which means, by analogy to your technology

这意味着(用你们的机器技术做类比)

 

You now have very very specific high tolerances

你们现在要求非常非常高的,非常具体的精度公差

 

And the smallest speck of something that doesn't belong there will freeze the entire operation

任何不该出现在机器内部的、小到不能再小的杂质,都会让整台机器停止运转

 

Because the tolerances are so fine

因为机器的“允许偏差值”是如此之小

 

So when you blow out the things that don't belong

所以,当你把不属于你的东西“吹出”

 

Then you'll operate again

那么,你将继续运转

 

You'll flow again

你就会继续流动

 

So this is all about an opportunity to clarify your definitions

所以,这是个机会,让你澄清你的定义

 

And make sure that your definitions are precisely aligned with what you prefer them to be

以确保你的定义,与你所喜好的完全一致

 

Because if there are even a little bit

因为,如果稍有偏差

 

the whole operation freezes

整个运转都将停止

 

until you blow that dust out

直到你把“灰尘”吹出(清理掉)

 

Makes sense?

有道理吗?

 

问:

Yes

有道理

 

Is it is as easy as that?

就这么简单吗?

 

巴夏:

It is as easy as that!

就这么简单吗!

 

Unless of course you choose to believe that it's not

当然,除非你选择相信“没那么简单”

 

问:

Right

对!

 

巴夏:

And that's up to you.

而这也决于你!

 

We will never take away from you, your opportunity and your ability to complicate things for yourself.

你总有机会和能力把自己的事情搞复杂,而我们也绝不会把你的机会和能力夺走

 

If you want to do that

如果你真想那么做

 

It is absolutely perfectly valid a choice

那它也绝对是一个完美的、有效的选择

 

But you don't have to do it that way

但你没必要那么做

 

问:

All right

好的!

 

巴夏:

Does that help you?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

I'm so excited that I can't even hide right now

我现在激动的心情,都按压不住了(难以隐藏)

 

巴夏:

Oh, please don't

噢!您别!

 

Please don't

请不要隐藏

 

问:

Yeah

好滴!

 

Thank you

谢谢你

 

巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

【延伸阅读】

 【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》

【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》

【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》
【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》

【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》

【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》
【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

【巴夏】《带孩子,是辛苦,还是兴奋?》

【巴夏】《咖啡与睡眠》

【巴夏】《老灵魂》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()