close

 

问:

Sometimes if I enter, let's say a room, there are a lot of people 

如果我到一个人很多的地方,比如说进入一个房间

 

Sometimes I can feel a lot of negative energy coming towards me 

有时候,我能感觉到很多负面能量冲我涌过来

 

巴夏:

So what? 

这又能怎么样呢?

 

问:

How can I block that out

我如何才能将这些负面能量屏蔽掉呢?

 

because I absorb that sometimes 

因为有时候我把它们吸收进去

 

巴夏:

Don't block it. No! No! No! 

不!不!不!别屏蔽它们

 

Nothing happens without your agreement 

没有什么事情的发生,是不经过你的同意的

 

If it brings to your attention that you are agreeing to match the frequency 

如果它让你注意到:你同意和它的振频相匹配

 

Do something about changing the belief that is allowing you to believe it's logical to match the frequency 

那你就做些事情,改变那个让你觉得和这个振频相匹配是符合逻辑的信念

 

Again

再次提醒

 

don't you understand your being given a choice 

难道你不知道这给了你一个选择

 

You are being given an opportunity

给了你一个机会

 

to decide what's true for you. 

让你决定:对你来说,什么才是真实的

 

You don't just automatically absorb these things 

你才没有自动地吸收这些东西呢!

 

You don't absorb them at all. 

你根本就没法吸收它们

 

You based on your beliefs choose to match the frequency with your own energy. 

你,根据你的信念,选择将你的能量调到跟那个频率相匹配

 

And that's what you're feeling 

而这就是你的感觉

 

Because let me put it to you this way by example 

我用一个例子跟你解释吧

 

If an absolute total, complete stranger walked up to you on the street and said 

如果路上一个素不相识的人走到你面前,跟你说:

 

I hate you 

我恨你!

 

You would probably just go 

你可能想:

 

While, nothing to do with me. 

奇怪!关我毛事

 

They don't even know me. 

你又不认识我

 

So how can it possibly relate to who I really am. 

怎么可能跟我扯上关系呢?

 

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

You would say: It doesn't make sense. 

你会说:没道理呀!(脑袋进水)

 

So it doesn't matter whether people know you or not 

别人是否知道你,不重要

 

The idea is it doesn't make sense for that vibration to be the one that you choose to match if that's not what you prefer. 

如果他们的振频不是你所喜好的,那你选择与他们同频就显得没有道理

 

So don't match it. 

所以,别跟他们同频

 

You're being given an opportunity to decide what you prefer. 

这给了你一个机会,让你决定什么才是你所喜好的

 

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you. 

这可能跟你没有半毛钱关系

 

It may have more to do with their own issues 

更多的可能是他们自己的问题

 

What you are learning here, maybe 

你们在这里所学的

 

Is that it's all about how you define 

可能都是关于你如何定义?

 

That is what determines how you experience 

因为这决定了你将如何体验

 

What definition you hold to be true 

任何你认为是真实的定义

 

Whether conscious or unconscious 

不论是有意识的,还是无意识的

 

Is what determines how you experience any circumstance or situation 

都将决定你会如何体验一切的人事物(境况)

 

Because nothing has built-in meaning 

因为没有什么东西,与生俱来就带有某种意义

 

Life essentially is meaningless 

生命,本质上是没有意义的

 

You give it the meaning 

你赋予它意义

 

You're designed to give it the meaning that you prefer to give it 

你的工作就是赋予生命以你所喜好的意义

 

Again, it doesn't mean you can't recognize neutrally 

但这并不意味着你不可以站在中立的角度

 

Neutrally observe that something may be negative. 

不偏不倚地看待某些可能是负面的东西

 

Just because you neutrally observe that someone or something may be negative in someone else's eyes 

仅仅是因为你中立地看待某些人事物在某些人眼中是负面的

 

Doesn't mean you have to experience it that way, does it? 

就意味着你也要负面地体验它们吗?不是这样子吧?

 

问:

No 

不是!

 

巴夏:

Because you can define your ability to see it as simply nothing more than a neutral observation.

因为你可以定义你的能力,将其视为一个只不过是一个中立的观点(直译) 

 

You follow me? 

你能理解我的话?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

You don't have to take it personally. 

你没必要认为他们是针对你的

 

You don't have to take it to heart 

也不必把他们放在心上

 

And you don't have to, in any way shape or form, match that frequency 

更没必要和他们的振频相匹配

 

Now we're not saying that

但我们不是说

 

sometimes you can't just take a moment and go 

有时候,你不可以花点时间想:

 

Are they saying something about me that maybe I do need to pay attention to 

是不是他们在说一些我该注意的东西?

 

Maybe there's some advice here for me 

也许他们能给我一些建议

 

Maybe they have a perspective of me I don't have 

也许他们有一些我没想到的观点

 

So I will listen 

所以,我可以听听

 

I will pay attention 

我会用心

 

But then I will decide whether or not that's actually true about me 

但是他们所说的,是不是真实的我,这得由我来决定

 

And if I decide it's not 

如果我决定不是’”

 

Truly decide it's not 

我是诚心决定不是’”

 

I'm not running away from looking at myself 

我不是在逃避,不去看真实的自己

 

I'm not in denial 

也不是在否认

 

I honestly recognize that that has nothing to do with me 

我真心实意地认识到他们说的跟我无关

 

Then it’s their issue 

那么就是他们的问题

 

Not yours 

而不是你的

 

So don't make it yours, if you don't need to make yours 

所以,如果你不需的话,就别把他们的问题当成你的问题

 

Does that make sense? 

你觉得有道理吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does 

是的,有道理!

 

巴夏:

Does this help you 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, very much, very insightful 

是的,你精辟的见解对我非常有帮助

 

Thank you, Bashar

谢谢你,巴夏

 

巴夏:

You are very welcome 

不客气!

 

译者:笑笑^_^学进

来源:巴夏Bashar

(图文来自网络,版权属于原创)

 

【延伸阅读】

【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》

【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》

【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》
【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》

【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》

【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》
【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

【巴夏】《带孩子,是辛苦,还是兴奋?》

【巴夏】《咖啡与睡眠》

【巴夏】《老灵魂》

【巴夏】《内心的灰尘》 

【巴夏】《生命的定义》 

【巴夏】《天人合一》

【巴夏】《你在镜子里,看见什么?》 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()