close

 

 

2020-06-08

 

 

 

We are here now.

 

我们在这里

 

We love you.

 

我们爱你

 

We are you, from your future, to assist you on your path.

 

我们就是你,来自你的未来,前来协助你

 

At this time of the grand shift of Earth, there are different realities each individual can choose as things are progressing.

 

在这个宏伟转变的时刻,有着不同的现实可以让每个人选择,随着事物继续发展

 

You have been preparing for this moment as a spiritual being on your path of ascension all your life.

 

作为扬升道路上的精神存在,你一生都在为这个时刻做准备

 

You have heard and learned about the fact that you are the creator of you reality and this is now graduation time for you.

 

你听说和了解到你是自己现实的创造者,现在是你的毕业时间

 

The intense contrast on your planet is providing a powerful momentum for your desire of an improvement of your world.

 

地球上强烈的反差提供了一个强大的动力,让你渴望去改善你们的世界

 

With your desire, the new and improved reality has been created.

 

伴随着你的渴望,新的改善的现实会被创造

 

In order for you to become a vibrational match to it, it is imperative to focus only on the things that match your new and improved reality.

 

为了让你振动上匹配它,去只专注于匹配你新的改善的现实的东西是有必要的

 

So, when you begin to go inward and connect with the Source within you, you will be able to feel the energies and feelings that are a vibrational match to your improved and Divinely Perfect Reality.

 

所以,当你开始进入内在,与内在的源头连接,你将能够感到与你改善的神圣完美的现实振动匹配的能量和感受

 

Then, your experience of reality can reflect your alignment with the desired outcome.

 

然后,你现实的体验会反射出你渴望的结果

 

Allow for the Source within you to create Divine Perfection in your experience, not the outer illusion of events.

 

让内在的源头在你的体验中创造神圣的完美,而不是外在的幻象事件

 

Begin to see the world through the eyes of Source: Divine Perfection and Wellbeing.

 

开始通过源头的眼睛看世界:神圣的完美和幸福

 

Anything less is not a Source creation.

 

任何较差的都不是源头的创造

 

It is a human creation that you can choose to be a part of or not.

 

这是一个你可以选择要不要参与的人类创造

 

As we behold the transition of planet Earth, we are holding the vision of Divine Perfection of the New Earth and we can tell you that it will all turn out very well - if you let it.

 

随着我们见证地球的转变,我们保持着新地球神圣完美的愿景,我们可以告诉你一切都会变好 --- 如果你允许

 

We are with you, every step of the way.

 

一路上的每一步我们都与你同在

 

You are loved beyond measure.

 

你被无可估量地爱着

 

We are with you... always. We love you.

 

我们总是与你在一起。我们爱你

 

We are you. Namaste

 

我们就是你。合十礼

 

传导: Asara Adams

翻译: Nick Chan

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()