close

 

问:

My second question is that 

我的第二个问题是

 

I have some telepathy, some telepathic abilities 

我有一些心灵感应的能力(传心术)

 

巴夏:

Some? 

就一些吗?

 

All of you are telepathic 

所有的都是心灵感应

 

问:

And I wanted to know how can we increase our telepathic abilities? 

我想知道,我们该如何才能提高心灵感应能力呢?

 

Do you have any suggestions for that? 

对此,你有什么建议吗?

 

巴夏:

Oh, let me think about it 

噢!让我感应一下(想想看)

 

Again I remind you this 

再一次,我提醒你:

 

Using the advantage of your language. 

(利用你们语言上的优势)

 

Remember 

记住:

 

Telepathy is really Tel-Empathy 

心灵感应,其实是:远程的同理心

 

It's emotionally activated 

是你的情感被激活

 

The more unconditional love you have, 

你的内心,越是充满无条件的爱

 

The more you can identify with others 

你越是能与其他人产生共鸣(认同他人)

 

The more you are on the same wavelength as them 

你越是与他们在同一波长上

 

You will have the same thoughts at the same time. 

那么,你就会和他们在同一时间,有着同样的想法

 

That's what telepathy is. 

这就是所谓的心灵感应

 

You're aren't reading anybody's mind 

你并没有读取任何人的思想

 

You're having the same thought at the same time 

你只不过跟他们在同一时间有着同样的想法

 

Because you're on the same frequency, 

因为,你们在同一个频率上

 

So empathy 

所以,同理心(同情)

 

Telempathy 

心灵感应

 

Empathizing 

感同身受

 

Vibrating in harmonic resonance with someone through love in them 

是你,通过与他人内在的相互和谐共振

 

And loving yourself 

并且你爱自己

 

Will make you more and more and more experientially telempathic 

而这,会使你越来越多地体验到心灵感应

 

All right? 

这样回答可以吗?

 

问:

What about if you're not vibrationally aligned with that person? 

那么,如果我与对方不同频呢?

 

巴夏:

Then you're left to your own thoughts 

那你就是在想天开(都是你自己的思想)

 

问:

And there's no way that you can read their mind or get into their thoughts? 

那我就没办法读取他们的想法,或者进入他们的意识了吗?

 

巴夏:

Why would you want to if you're not vibrating on the same level? 

如果你们的振频不在同一层面上,那你为什么会想这么做呢?

 

问:

Good point 

说得好!

 

巴夏:

Thank you. 

谢谢!

 

There's another one 

我又一语惊人了!

 

问:

Well, I just wanted to know if the possibility exists 

我就想知道,是否存在这种可能性?

 

巴夏:

To what? 

什么可能性?

 

问:

To read someone's mind even if you're not 

振频不同,却能读取对方思想

 

巴夏:

You're not reading someone's mind. 

你并没有读取对方的思想

 

I'm telling you how it works mechanically 

我跟你说的,是它的运作机制

 

There is no such thing

并不存你说的这种情况

 

You're the only one in your universe. 

在你的宇宙中,你是唯一的一个人

 

You understand? 

你明白吗?

 

There's no one else in your universe 

在你的宇宙中,没有其他人

 

To read 

没有谁的思想,可以让你读取

 

You follow me? 

你能明白我说的意思吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白

 

巴夏:

The idea of others, is not your universe. 

所谓的其他人,并不是你的宇宙

 

So the notion of Reading Someone Else Is Mind In Your Universe is simply reading your own 

所以,在你的宇宙中,读取他人的思想,只不过是你读取了自己的思想

 

But the idea is that, you use someone as a symbol to resonate with 

但是,你把他人当做一种象征物,并且与他们共振

 

To take yourself to a certain vibratory level 

从而将自己调整到某种振频

 

That then allows you to identify with and as that person 

然后,你就可以与对方产生共鸣,你就可以把自己当做成对方

 

You see, this is like tuning forks.

这种情况,就像是音叉(音叉效应)

 

If you have two tuning forks are tuned to the same frequency, 

如果你把两个音叉调整到同一个频率

 

If you strike one 

再敲击其中一个音叉

 

The other one will vibrate with it in harmony. 

那么,另一个音叉将与之和谐地振动

 

But if the tuning forks are not in the same wavelength 

但如果这两个音叉原先的频率不一致

 

They will not vibrate in harmony together 

那你敲一个,另一个则不会与之和谐地共振

 

Unless you strike them both 

除非你两个都敲打了

 

But then they will create a different chord 

而这又会制造出不同的和炫音

 

 

If you want to vibrate on the same wavelength 

如果你想与对方在同一波长上振动

 

You must identify with and as someone in all the ways possible

那你必须尽各种可能地与Ta产生共鸣,并把自己当做是Ta 

 

So that when you then create the same frequency, 

这样,当你调整到(制造出)同一频率

 

You will have the same thoughts at the same time, 

那么,同一时间,你和Ta就会有着相同的想法

 

And that is telepathy, 

而这,就是心灵感应

 

You're not reading their mind directly, 

你并没有直接地读取Ta的思想

 

But you know what they're thinking 

但你却知道Ta在想什么

 

Because you're having the same thoughts. 

因为,你跟Ta的想法一样

 

The same feelings. 

感受一样

 

The same perspective 

视角一样

 

At that moment 

在那个当下

 

At least as closely as you can. 

至少你是尽可能地接近一样

 

Does that make sense? 

你觉得有道理吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

巴夏:

So what I'm telling you is 

所以,我所说的

 

That's the mechanism 

就是它的运作机制

 

Even though I understand you euphemistically and colloquially referred to it as Reading Someone Else's Mind, 

虽然,我也知道你们通俗委婉地称之为读取别人的思想

 

That's not actually what you're doing, 

但其实,你们并没有这么做

 

Even though you know what they're thinking 

即使你知道他们在想什么

 

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

That's why when you see people who are in love, 

这就是为什么,你会看见那些相爱中的人

 

Don't they often know immediately what each other is thinking? 

他们不是经常秒懂彼此的想法吗?

 

Don't they finish each other's sentences all the time? 

他们不是经常异口同声,把对方的话给说完吗?

 

问:

Yeah 

是啊!

 

巴夏:

That's why 

这就是原因

 

They're in love 

他们在爱中

 

They're vibrating in a harmonious synchronous way on a very similar frequency level 

他们和谐同步地在相似的频率上振动

 

So they have the same kinds of thoughts at the same time. 

所以,他们会在同一时间,有着同样的想法

 

That's what telepathy is 

心灵感应,就是这回事

 

You follow? 

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does. 

是的,有帮助

 

延伸阅读

【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》

【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》

【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》
【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》

【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》

【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》
【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

【巴夏】《带孩子,是辛苦,还是兴奋?》

【巴夏】《咖啡与睡眠》

【巴夏】《老灵魂》

【巴夏】《内心的灰尘》 

【巴夏】《生命的定义》 

【巴夏】《天人合一》 

【巴夏】《我需要屏蔽负面能量吗?》 

【巴夏】《形而上学的物理学》 

【巴夏】《水晶,你的正面信念强化者!》 

【巴夏】《意识,是什么?》

【巴夏】20170622《相信你的激情》 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()