2017-06-24

 

这又是一篇打破你常规认知的传讯

所以,值得你看到最后,并且多看几遍。

 

问:

Hello 

你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好,日安!

 

问:

Very excited to be here. 

能够来到这里,我很兴奋!

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right. We are excited as well 

很好!我们也很兴奋!

 

问:

Actually I have a few questions, But I'll start from the main one 

事实上,我有几个问题,但我还是先从主要问题开始问

 

巴夏:

Please 

请便!

 

问:

I get some experience in channeling 

我有过一些通灵的经历

 

I give an example 

我举个例子

 

I was driving 

有一次,我在开车

 

And in one moment, I could see different people like every person, not even person, 

有一刻,我能看见每个人,甚至不是人

 

I saw the actual connection to the universe 

我能真实地看到他们跟宇宙的链接

 

And I saw the day they gonna die, the day, like all kind of crazy things 

我能看到他们哪一天会去世,哪天会……我看到了各种疯狂的东西

 

巴夏:

Well, they're not crazy things 

它们可不疯狂的东西

 

You're just looking at the nature and structure of the interconnections of everyone's different themes 

你看到的是每个人人不同的人生课题,它们交织在一起的结构和本质

 

It's sort of similar to how we see things when we look at you 

有点像我们在看你们的时候,我们所看到的东西

 

问:

I was very excited and I would like to keep this kind of things 

我很兴奋,我希望能继续看到这些东西

 

But the next day, when I woke up, I couldn't even remember everything, I couldn't read again 

但第二天,当我醒来后,很多东西,我都记不清楚了,我也看不见这些东西了

 

巴夏:

That's all right, that's all right. 

没关系,没关系

 

Don't insist 

不要执着(坚持)

 

You're forgetting the third part of the formula: Don't insist what the outcome needs to be. 

你忘了兴奋公式的第三部分,也就是:不要执着于结果应该是什么样

 

You have been given a symbol 

你收到了一个象征物

 

You have been given an experience 

你获得了一次体验

 

You gave yourself an experience to allow you to understand that there is such a perspective That there is a state of being that is representative of that 

你给予了自己一次经历,让你知道:存在这样的一个视角,也存在着这样的一种状态,代表着这个视角

 

All you have to do, is remember what that felt like. 

你需要做的全部,就是回忆起当时的感觉

 

And you're back in that state of being 

然后,你就回到了那种状态

 

That doesn't mean it has to appear the same way. 

但这并不意味着,外在情形应该也一样

 

Don't insist on the form. 

不要执着于形式

 

问:

It's very hard to remember though, 

但是要回忆起来,非常困难

 

巴夏:

No no no no no. 

不!不!不!不!不!

 

If it was hard to remember, how would you remember enough of it to talk to us about it. 

如果真的难以记起的话,那你怎么能回想起来,并给我们讲这件事呢?

 

问:

It's a small part 

我只说了一小部分

 

巴夏:

What I'm saying is, you don't have to remember it in detail. 

我的意思是:你并不需要每个细节都记得清清楚楚

 

You just have to be aware you have the experience, that's enough to put you in the state 

你只需要意识到你有过那个的经历,这就足够把你带回那种状态

 

Then acts from that state, even if the state feels different now than it did then 

然后从这个状态出发,去行动,即使你现在的感觉,跟之前的感觉不一样

 

You're still in the same state. 

但是,你仍然处于同一种状态

 

Don't assume you're not. That's what you're doing. 

你,不要认为你不是(这种状态)。而你,就是这么做的

 

If you don't see it the way you saw, you're assuming you're not in the same state when you are

如果你没看到之前你所看到的,你就认为自己跟之前的状态不同,而实际上,你跟之前的状态一样的

 

It's just that the state now has to be different in order for you to do different things with it 

只不过现在的情形必须有所不同,才能让,你带着这种状态,去做些不同的事情

 

Do you understand? 

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Not exact 

不是很明白

 

巴夏:

Not exactly, all right. 

不是很明白?好的!

 

If you go and take a visit to, let's say a power plant that's generating a lot of electricity on your planet. 

比如说,你去参观地球上的一家发电厂,这个发电厂生产了巨大的电能

 

You're going to the power plant, you're looking at the big dynamos and they're whirling around and they are creating and generating all sorts of electricity 

你去了这个发电厂,看这巨大的发电机快速的转动着,产生了各种各样的电流

 

And you feel very excited about being. You can feel the energy crackling in the air 

你觉得非常兴奋,你能感觉到巨大的能量把天空撕裂了

 

All right, and then you leave, you go home 

然后你离开,回到了家里

 

Now, you wake up the next day, and you go, that was very exciting 

第二天,你醒来后,对自己说:这真是太令人兴奋了

 

But the point is is you don't necessarily now have to go back to the plant to experience what you need to experience. 

但重点是:你现在不需要回到发电厂,才能体验到你需要体验的

 

Now you can simply go and go 

现在,你可以简单的这么想:

 

Alright. It's generating electricity. 

发电机生产了电

 

The electricity is going along cables and it's coming to my house 

电流顺着电缆来到我家

 

And it goes up to this light switch 

电流流到这个开关

 

And I go to the switch and I go click 

我走上前,按下这个开关

 

And there's a light 

于是,就有了光

 

That's the experience you need to have right now in your relationship with electricity. 

在你跟电的关系中,这就是你目前需要体验的

 

You don't need to go back to the plant. 

你不需要回到发电厂

 

Now you need to use it in practical ways 

你现在需要把电用到现实生活中去

 

Do you understand? 

你能明白吗?

 

问:

I understand 

明白

 

巴夏:

But come from the state of being of excitement that you felt when you had that experience 

然后,出发于你之前体验到的兴奋的状态去行动

 

And everything will be magnified and amplified in the way that it needs to, similar to the magnification you experienced in that moment 

那么,你生活中的一切事物都将按各自所需地被放大、被扩大,类似于你之前所体验到的那样被放大

 

But it doesn't have to express itself the same way 

但其表现形式,并不一定相同

 

It now just needs to do the job. 

电,现在只需要做它该做的工作

 

It needs to get the job done 

它只需要完成它的工作

 

It needs to turn on the light 

也就是把等亮起

 

Yes? 

是不是这样呢?

 

问:

Is there any tips that I use to put myself in the same level maybe? 

有什么可使用的技巧,能把我带回跟原先同一水平的状态呢?

 

巴夏:

But you are at the same level. 

但你就是处在同一水平的状态呀!

 

That's what you're not understanding. 

这就是你没有明白的地方

 

You think it's not the same level because it doesn't feel the same 

你认为你的状态不一样,因为你的感觉不一样

 

问:

It's not 

确实不一样啊!

 

And if someone will ask me what I can see, I won't see anything 

如果有人问我能看见什么?,我是什么都看不见的

 

巴夏:

But it is 

但你的状态,就是一样

 

I'm not telling you to see things 

我不是说你要看到什么东西

 

I'm telling you that you are at the same level 

我是说,你跟之前的状态处于同一水平

 

But you need to do other things with it 

但你要带着这种状态去做其他事情

 

问:

OK 

好!

 

巴夏:

It is not going to feel the same, or look the same, but it is the same 

你的感觉会不一样,外在情形看起来也不一样,但你的状态就是一样

 

Until you say it's not 

直到你说不一样

 

You're the one taking yourself out of that level. 

是你把自己从那种状态中拉出来

 

Just because you think it has to feel the same and look the same. 

仅仅因为你认为:你的感觉应该一样,外在情形看起来也应该一样

 

Because you have a specific definition that says 

因为你有一个特定的定义,在跟你说:

 

If I don't see this 

如果我没看见这个……”

 

If I don't feel that 

如果我没感受到那个……”

 

It's not the same. 

那我的状态就是不一样的

 

So you're the one that disconnecting from that energy state. 

所以,是断开了你跟那个能量状态的连接

 

问:

Make sense 

有道理!

 

巴夏:

I know, that's why I said it 

我知道,所以我才这么说!

 

So the idea is to simply know that it is the same 

所以,最简单的做法,就是知道你已经在同一种状态

 

And that you now just need to do something different with it 

并且,现在你需要带着这种状态去做些不同的事情

 

Which is why it feels different 

这就是为什么你的感觉会不一样

 

Because the difference is telling you: You're not going back to do the same thing. 

因为不同之处在告诉你:你不需要要回到从前,去做跟以前一样的事情

 

You've already got the charge. 

你已经充满了电

 

You've already got the download. 

你已经下载了你需要下载的信息

 

You don't need to have that experience again 

你不需要再次经历那个事件

 

You're already full up. 

你已经充满了

 

It's like saying 

就比如说

 

I have a battery, 

我有一个电池

 

And it's fully charged, but I need to keep charging it 

它已经完全充满了电,但我还得继续给它充电

 

No, Use it. 

不,使用它

 

Maybe you will go back to that experience again when you need to 

也许某天,在你需要的时候,你还要回去再一次经历

 

But right now the battery is charged. 

但现在,你的电已经充满了

 

So don't keep plugging it in

不需要继续把它插在充电器上

 

thinking you need to charge at the same way again 

不要认为你还得像以前一样给它充电

 

Put it in something, and use the energy up 

把它放进某种电器中,用尽它的能量吧!

 

It's going to feel different 

这将会是一种不同的感觉

 

Because you're using the energy in a different way for a different purpose. 

因为你出于不同的目的,以不同的方式,使用它的能量

 

It's not gonna feel like it felt when you were charging 

这种感觉,跟你在充电的时候的感觉,是不一样的

 

Why should it? 

为什么该一样呢?

 

Yes? 

你说是不是?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Make sense? 

有道理吗?

 

问:

Yes. 

有道理

 

巴夏:

So, how would you like to use that energy? How would you like to apply that idea? 

所以,你要如何使用那股能量呢?你要如何运用那个理念呢?

 

By following your passion, to the best you are able, whatever form it comes in 

就是追随你的激情,尽你最大能力去行动,不论激情的形式如何

 

With no insistence on the particular outcome, or how it should appear, or the form in which it should come 

不执著于某种特定的结果,不执着于外在情形应该如何显现,或者说,到来的形式应该如何?

 

Zero insistence 

零执着

 

巴夏:

Yes? 

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白了!

 

巴夏:

Here's another phrase for all of you to remember. 

另外一句很重要的话,希望大家都记住:

 

Either you have zero insistence, or a lot of resistance 

你要么执着,要么有大量的阻抗

 

One or the other 

非此即彼(只能二选一)

 

Zero insistence eliminates resistance 

零执着能够清除掉你的阻抗

 

So no insistence. 

所以,不要执着

 

Otherwise you're going to find yourself resisting, you're going to find yourself stuck 

否则,你会发现自己一直在抗拒,你会发现自己被困住

 

You're going to find yourself wondering: Why this? Why not that? 

你会发现自己一直在想:为什么会这样?为什么不是那样?

 

Just move 

你只需要动起来

 

Just do 

去做

 

Just be 

 

Just act 

去行动

 

Just flow 

你只需要顺流

 

It's there, it's all there. 

它在那里,它们都在那里

 

You're not seeing it, you're not experiencing it in the way necessarily you did before 

你不需要看到以前所看到的,不需要体验到以前所体验到的

 

But you will experience it in the way you need to when you flow it through you 

但你会在你需要的时候,按照你需要的方式,让这股能量流经过你

 

Like a battery releases its charge. 

就像一个电池释放掉它的电量一样

 

So, go be a battery 

所以,做个电池吧!

 

问:

Thank you 

谢谢您!

 

巴夏:

Thank you. 

谢谢你!

 

Many people are given and create for themselves those moments 

很多人都获得了,或者说,为自己创造了某些时刻

 

Those aha moments 

那些啊哈!时刻

 

Those connecting moments 

那些连接的时刻

 

Those gestalt moments 

那些格式塔时刻

 

奥地利及德国的心理学家创立了格式塔理论(Gestalt),它强调经验和行为的整体性,认为整体不等于部分之和,意识不等于感觉元素的集合,行为不等于反射弧的循环。(来自百度百科)

 

Because that gives you the charge. 

因为这些时刻就是给你充电

 

It gives you the idea. 

赋予你灵感

 

It displaces you into another dimensional perspective 

为你显示另一个维度的视角

 

To give you an understanding that that connection is always there. 

让你明白:你们的连接,永远都在

 

Just because you know the connection is always there 

不能因为你们的连接永远都在

 

Doesn't mean it always has to appear the same, or feel the same. 

就意味着:它看起来应该一样,或者说,你感觉应该一样

 

That's not the point. 

这些不是重点

 

Once you know it's there 

一旦你知道连接的存在

 

The connection is in your awareness 

连那么连接就在你的意识之中

 

Then it's up to you to use it however you wish. 

至于你如何使用它,则由你自己决定

 

It will never feel exactly the same 

但你每次连接的感觉,都不会一样

 

Your own zen monks say it perfectly. 

你们的禅宗僧侣,完美地阐述了这一点:

 

You cannot step into the same river twice. 

你无法两次踏入同一条河流

 

It's always a new river. 

它总是一条新的河流

 

It's always flowing. 

它总是在流动

 

It's never the same water 

水,从来都不是同样的水

 

It's always going to be different. 

河,永远都是不同的河

 

Don't insist that it be the same. 

不要坚持认为它应该一样

 

Because if you insist that it be the same. 

因为,如果你坚持认为它应该一样

 

What are you doing? 

那你在干什么吗?

 

Taking yourself backwards to something that happened before 

你就是把自己带回曾经发生的事

 

You're remaining stuck in the past 

你的仍然卡在过去

 

Instead of moving with the flow forward 

而不是顺着河流,向前漂游

 

So, Insistence is resistance 

所以,执着,就是抗拒!

 

Let go 

放手吧!

 

译者:笑笑

来源:http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/u3YsKILiF9GUyBjoasdl-Q

(图文來自网络,版权属于原創)

 

延伸阅读

【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》

【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》

【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》
【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》

【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》

【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》
【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

【巴夏】《带孩子,是辛苦,还是兴奋?》

【巴夏】《咖啡与睡眠》

【巴夏】《老灵魂》

【巴夏】《内心的灰尘》

【巴夏】《生命的定义》

【巴夏】《天人合一》

【巴夏】《我需要屏蔽负面能量吗?》

【巴夏】《形而上学的物理学》

【巴夏】《水晶,你的正面信念强化者!》

【巴夏】《意识,是什么?》

【巴夏】20170622《相信你的激情》
【巴夏】20170624《如何回到最佳状态?》

【巴夏】《读取他人思想?心灵感应?》

【推】【巴夏】《若世界是幻相,那幻相是什么?》

 

    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()