天才的真正本质

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/l0174kzx2zd.html

 

 

超能力儿童1 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/i0175a2fekv.html

 

超能力儿童2

https://v.qq.com/x/page/k0176m1zgg1.html

 

天才的本质(文字版)

 

问:

Bashar

 

巴夏

 

巴夏:

Speak up!

麻烦大声点!

 

问:

All right. I would like to ask you

好的我想问你

 

People like mozart, people like albert einstein, people what we call genius on our planet.

像莫扎特、爱因斯坦这样的人,地球上所谓的天才

 

Did they were born with innate special faculties or after they were born they were able to tap on certain

他们是天生具有特殊能力,还是后天他们让自己可以获得某些信息

 

巴夏:

They are simply beings that have chosen to allow themselves to be more of who they are.

他们只是选择做自己,不断地成为自己

 

They represent what all of you are capable of.

他们向你们展示:你们也可以做得到

 

If you would only give yourself the opportunity to know that

如果你们选择知道我也能做到,那你们也能做到

 

They simply knew that

他们只是很清楚这点

 

They didn't choose to have any kind of belief system that would prevent them from knowing that

他们清理了限制他们的负面信念系统

 

That's all.

于是他们就做到了,就这么简单

 

Does that make sense?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes!

明白!

 

巴夏:

So if you allow yourself to let go of any belief that prevents you from knowing that

同样,如果你们清理了限制你们的负面信念系统

 

Each of you will find your particular expression of genius

你们每个人也将显示出属于你们的独一无二的天赋

 

问:

All right

很棒!

 

巴夏:

Simply as that

就这么简单

 

But they are there has reflections of what you are capable of in your own way

他们是你们的镜子,向你们展示,你们自己所拥有的能力

 

问:

Yes.

很棒!

 

巴夏:

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes! Yes!

是的,谢谢!

 

巴夏:

All right.

好!

 

问:

Another thing I would like to ask you is,

另一件事我想问你

 

You always fascinated me with the vast knowledge that you have about everything

我很佩服你拥有的广博知识,你似乎什么都知道

 

巴夏:

I don't have any vast knowledge,

我并没有渊博的知识

 

问:

How you get that information?

那这些信息你是怎么获得的?

 

巴夏:

I know what I need to know when I need to know it

在我需要知道的时候,我就会知道我该知道的

 

Before I need to know it, if I don't know

在我需要知道之前,我还真不知道

 

And I don't know what I will know until I need to know it

我不知道我会知道什么,直到我知道我需要知道的

 

问:

For instance, we have here on earth, we have universities, we go to school, we go to college if we want to know

在地球上,我们要知道什么,我们就去上学(小学、中学、大学)

 

In your society, what do you do?

在你们星球,你怎么做呢?

 

巴夏:

We teach our children that they will know what they need to know when they need to know it

我们教我们的孩子:你们会在需要知道的时候,知道你们所需要知道的

 

And so they do they

于是他们也就这样做了

 

Does that make sense?

明白吗?

 

But it has to come from a absolute conviction that that is true

但它是基于一个绝对的信念:相信这是完全正确的

 

And in our society, it is an absolute conviction that that is true.

在我们的社会里,我们完全相信这一点

 

And therefore that's what we experience

于是,这就变成我们的体验

 

问:

And how can we train ourselves to get to that certainty, to absolutely true.

我们如何自我训练,以达到如此程度的深信不疑

 

巴夏:

You have to find all of the belief systems that allow you to experience yourself as uncertain

你必须找到所有让你不信的限制性负面信念系统

 

And let them go.

并且释放它们

 

And then what will be left will be your certainty

然后剩下信念系统将是你深信不疑的

 

It is similar in a way, artistically speaking, to what one of your genius sculptors once said

这种情况有点像你们历史上出现的一个名著名天才雕刻家

 

How do you create such beautiful statues out of marble

当人们问:你如果用大理石就能雕刻出如此漂亮的雕像的?

 

And his response was I simply cut away everything that is not the statue

而他的回答是:我只是去除所有不属于这个雕像的部分

 

So cut away everything that's not you,

所有,去除不属于你的部分,

 

and you will be left with absolute certainty about exactly who and what you are,

留下的就是你所深信不疑的你的真我

 

And that the essence of genius

而那才是你天才的真正本质

 

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Very much !

帮大忙了!

 

巴夏:

Thank you!

谢谢你!

 

超能力儿童1(文字版)

 

问:

Hi, Bashar! 

嗨,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

Good day again 

嗨,我们又见面了!

 

问:

I want to ask you another question. 

我想问你另一个问题

 

巴夏:

Yes. 

好的!

 

问:

I've been seeing, I think, spirits 

我想,我能看见人的灵魂

 

I'd like to know more about it. 

对此,我想深入了解点

 

巴夏:

Well, as we said 

好的!正如我们所说的

 

When you start expanding your consciousness 

当你开始扩展你的意识

 

When you start exploring these kinds of things. 

当你开始灵性方面的探索

 

Your senses become more sensitized

你的感官变得更加敏锐,

 

to things that were formerly invisible to you. 

能感知到之前你感知不到的东西

 

You start being able to see different kinds of energy that you could see before 

你开始能看见,之前你看不到的各种不同的能量

 

Different beings that may be all around you all the time that you couldn't see before

能看见一直存在你周围,但以前看不到的存在体(灵魂) 

 

The spirit world is really close to the physical world. 

灵性世界与现实世界,相隔甚近

 

It's just a difference in vibration, 

唯一的区别,就是振频不一样

 

Just a difference in frequencies of energy. 

只有能量在振动频率上的差异

 

And when your senses begin to expand. 

当你不断拓展你的感官

 

You can begin to see into the spirit world, 

你便开始可以看见灵性世界

 

And you can develop this 

而且你可以开发这方面的能力

 

And be able to see and communicate with them 

你可以看见祂们,并能跟祂们交流

 

Just as easily as they are able to see you. 

就像祂们,可以轻而易举地能看见你一样

 

Does that make sense 

明白吗?

 

Now being the age that you are 

目前,在你这个年龄

 

Many, many, many of the children on planet earth, now 

地球上的很多很多小孩

 

Are being born and coming through with more of these abilities. 

他们天生带着许多类似的超能力

 

They don't have to unlearn them 

你们无需再次学习

 

Because you haven't forgotten them 

因为你们并没忘记

 

You are being born into and living in a reality that is now more open about these ideas,  

灵性理念渐渐深入人心,你们出生、成长的环境也已改变,

 

Many of the adults are exploring these ideas. 

现在很多成年人都在探索灵性

 

And so it creates more of an environment in an atmosphere 

因此灵性理念的环境、氛围都大大改善

 

That makes it all right for the children to also retain the ability to have stronger senses, more expanded senses 

所以,小孩子保有超能力,超感官,也是安全的/可以的

 

Does that make sense? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

明白!

 

巴夏:

Is answering your question? 

有没有解答了你的疑问?

 

Or is there something else you would like to discuss about the spirits that you are seeing? 

关于你能看见的灵魂,需要进一步探讨吗?

 

问:

I'm thinking that it solves my question. 

你的回答得很好,我明白了

 

巴夏:

All right. You understand that they are just people, 

好的!你要明白,他们也只是人

 

But they're in a different state of being, a nonphysical state. 

只是振频不同,处于非物质状态

 

And that all of you, in actual fact are also already in spirit 

而且你们所有人,实际上也一直存在于灵性世界

 

You, the greater part of you is in spirit right now, 

你,更大一部分的你,此刻仍在灵性世界

 

This part of yourself that you consider your physical self to be 

你所感知到的,你的身体的你

 

Is just a small part of the great being that you are 

只是真正的、宏伟的你的  极小一部分

 

Most of you is in spirit, 

大部分的你,仍在灵性世界

 

But you are dreaming that you're not in spirit 

你做了个小梦,梦见你不在那

 

And the dream you're having that you're not in spirit 

而你做的,不在灵性世界的梦

 

Is what you call the experience of physical life, 

就是你们所说的,人生经历

 

But it's just a dream that you're having while you're in spirit 

但这一切都是你在灵性世界,做的一个梦

 

You never actually leave the spirit world, the spirit realm 

你从来都没离开你所在的地方:灵性世界

 

Does that make sense? 

明白吗?

 

So this is the physical dream 

这只是个梦

 

And the more you become aware that this is a dream. 

你越是意识到,这是一个梦

 

The more awake you can become in the dream 

你就变得越觉醒

 

And the more you can allow yourself to consciously create the physical life dream that you prefer 

你就越能有意识地,去创造你想要的人生体验/梦(佛者,觉也)

 

Does that make sense? 

明白吗?

 

What excites you in life? 

在生活中,你做什么最开心?

 

问:

Seeing happy faces and happy energy. 

我喜欢看幸福的面孔和快乐的能量

 

巴夏:

Seeing happy faces and happy energy. 

喜欢看到幸福的面孔,喜欢看快乐的能量

 

When you look in the mirror, are you one of the faces that's happy? 

你照镜子的时候,镜中的脸,是你喜欢看的吗?

 

问:

Yes!

是的!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

很好!

 

It's fun to be happy. 

能开心,很好玩

 

Do you know that you never have to be anything but happy? 

记住:你什么都不需要成为,只需要开心

 

Even when you have challenges in life, you can still be happy 

即使你在生活中遇到挑战,你仍然可以很开心!

 

Because challenges are going to allow you to discover new things, new ideas, new perspectives as you grow. 

因为随着你不断成长,挑战会帮助你发现新事物,新想法,新视角

 

So no matter what challenges may come up in your life. 

所以不论你的生活中,出现了什么样的挑战

 

You always have a choice to be happy 

你总是有可以选择开心喜乐!

 

And when you choose to be happy 

而当你选择开心喜悦

 

When you choose to be excited 

当你选择兴奋

 

Than any challenge that may come up will be much easier to deal with 

那任何挑战,都会变得更容易面对,

 

Much easier to understand 

更容易理解

 

And much easier to transform 

更容易转化

 

Does that makes sense? --- yes! 

明白吗?---明白!

 

Does this help you. --- yes! 

这对你有帮助吗?---是的!

 

Is there anything else you would like to discuss or will that suffice 

还有什么你想讨论的?还是这就够了?

 

问:

That is it! 

这就够了

 

巴夏:

Well, we thank you! 

好的!谢谢!

 

问:

Thank you 

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

OK, so for those whose name was called... 

好!请叫到名字的朋友....

 

One moment! 

稍等

 

There is a 98% probability that 

98%的可能性

 

By the time 

等你到...

 

Natosha 

Natosha

 

You are nearing the age of the channel or your parents 

你接近你父母的年龄,或者通灵者Darryl年纪

 

That you will have an opportunity to be on a space ship. 

你有机会登上外星飞船

 

We have been given this to give to you 

有人叫我把这个消息,捎给你

 

And we will see 

我们也将拭目以待

 

Through your following of your excitement. 

在你追随你的兴奋路上

 

How you will get there, 

你将如何到达那里!

 

But that is what we are given to give to you from friends you have, in other places 

这是你在另一个地方的小伙伴,叫我跟你说的,悄悄话

 

Do continue! 

继续提问!

 

超能力儿童2(文字版)

问:

Hello, Bashar!

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day.

你好!

 

问:

It's exciting!

这真令人兴奋!

 

巴夏:

All right, yes!

嗯,是的!

 

问:

A lot of things in life don't really make sense.

生活中的很多事情,都很没道理

 

巴夏:

And why should they?

为什么得有道理呢?

 

问:

So you can understand them, I'm guessing?

我猜,这样我们就能清清楚楚、明明白白哈!

 

巴夏:

You're guessing? All right?

你猜?好吧!

 

You know there is a famous quote on your planet about that, yes?

你知道,地球上有这么一句名人名言吗?

 

问:

No!

不知道

 

巴夏:

Well, you have a saying on your planet.

你们星球上,有这么一句谚语

 

That truth is stranger than fiction, yes?

真理,比虚幻小说还奇怪

 

And one of your famous authors.

你们一个著名的作家

 

Mark Twain, Samuel Clemens said,

马克吐温(笔名),塞缪尔克莱门斯(原名)说

 

Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction.

为什么真理不该比虚幻小说还奇怪呢?

 

After all fiction has to make sense.

毕竟小说还得让人明白/讲得通/合乎情理

 

Now there are levels at which you can't understand what may seem to not make sense on one level,

在某个层面上,你对有些事情,确实无法理解

 

But does on another.

但在另一层面上,你就能理解

 

So if the things that you're experiencing don't seem to make sense on the level you're looking at the map

所以,在你的人生经历中,如果一些事情你无法弄清楚

 

You need to go to another level to see them

那你要在另一个层次去看待它

 

Again a famous quote from your Einstein,

爱因斯坦,也说过一句经典的话:

 

A problem cannot be solved from the same level in which the problem was created,

一个问题,是无法在制造这个问题的层面上解决的

 

You have to go to a higher level to see the solution

你要站在更高的层面上,才能找到答案

 

So similarly, if things don't make sense

同样的道理,如果有些事情,你搞不明白

 

You need to look at them from a higher perspective

那你要站在更高的角度去看待它

 

And then in most cases,

然后,大多数情况下

 

They will start to make sense,

你就会,渐渐明白

 

But you may need to see them through a different definition with different eyes.

但是,你得以不同的眼光,不同的解释,来看待它

 

Does that make sense?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes!

明白

 

巴夏:

And so, anything else you want to explore about this?

那么,你还想聊聊什么吗?

 

Or is that sufficient for you?

还是你已经没问题了?

 

问:

That's good.

回到得很好,我没问题了!

 

巴夏:

Are you sure? --- yes!

你确定?---是的!

 

Are you positive? --- yes!

肯定?---是的!

 

Absolutely? --- yes!

绝对?---是的!

 

All right. Thank you

好的!谢谢!

 

问:

Thank you!

谢谢你!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()