close

 

 

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/w03532il46x.html

 

 

问:

Knowing that I create every situation 

我知道,我创造每一个境遇

 

I create my own reality 

我创造我的的现实

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

问:

Why am I still create.... 

但为什么我还创造 ……

 

Why am I still visualizing things... 

为什么我还视觉化 ……

 

巴夏:

Because you have an expectation for how you think the outcome should look 

因为你有期待,认为结果应该是 XX 样子

 

Do you remember the entire formula of acting on your excitement? 

你记得 行动于你的最高兴奋 的完整的公式吗?

 

Obviously you don't 

很显然你不记得

 

问:

Yes, I do 

是的,记得

 

巴夏:

Well, what is it? 

好吧,公式是什么?

 

问:

Acting on your excitement, every moment's, with no regard the outcome 

每一刻,在你的兴奋上付诸行动,而且无需顾虑结果

 

巴夏:

Well, why are you regarding the outcome? 

那你为什么还顾虑结果呢?

 

问:

Yes 

没错

 

巴夏:

Well 

为什么呢?

 

问:

Because I feel that my highest excitement is to want certain thing. 

因为我觉得,我的最高兴奋的是 想要某些东西

 

巴夏:

No. 

非也!

 

Your highest excitement is never to want certain things 

你的最高兴奋的绝对不会是 想要某些东西

 

Unless 

除非

 

Your highest excitement is to remain in the state of wanting and never actually having 

你的最高兴奋是保持在 想要,却从未拥有 的状态

 

Do you understand that wanting is its own state? 

你知道 想要 的本质,是一种状态吗?

 

问:

Oh, I'm so sick of it. 

噢!这种状态,我受够了!

 

巴夏:

Then stop wanting 

那就不要再 想要

 

Because the more you want, the more you stay in the state of wanting 

因为你越是 想要 ,那你越是保持在 想要 的状态

 

And never actually having 

而不会真实地 拥有

 

Wanting is its own state 

想要 本身是一种状态

 

Wanting is not having 

想要 不是 拥有

 

Wanting will never attract the experience of having 

想要 永远不会吸引来 拥有 的体验

 

Wanting only attract more wanting 

想要 只会吸引来更多的 想要

 

Are you understanding that a little more clearly? 

你是不是理解得更清楚一点了呢?

 

问:

The car before the horse 

就像 马前面的车

 

巴夏:

The idea, therefore, is to stop wanting 

因此,你要停下 想要 的念头

 

And start having 

而是开始 拥有

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

巴夏:

Start knowing that every single thing you need is here. 

开始知道:你需要的每样东西都已经在 这里

 

They will manifest themselves and become visible to you which is the actual definition of manifestation. 

当你的振频与 这个东西在这里 的实相的振频相匹配时

 

They will become visible to you when you're on a certain wavelength that matches that thing that is here 

那它就会显化出来,你也就能看见它。这也就是 显化 的真正定义

 

But it's all here. 

但它一直都在 这里

 

You don't have to want anything 

任何东西,你都不要 想要

 

Wanting implies you don't have it. 

想要 意味着你 没有

 

You do have it 

但你确实拥有它(一切)

 

But you will not experience it until the right timing 

你只有在时机对的时候,才会体验到它

 

Trust the timing of your life. 

相信你人生的机缘(生命的时机)

 

If you don't trust the way your life is unfolding 

但如果你不相信你人生的进展方式

 

That's why you start going into wanting 

那你就会开始进入 想要 的状态

 

Because you think something's not working. 

因为你认为 运作不正常

 

You think something is wrong. 

你认为 哪里出错了

 

问:

Yes, that's absolutely 

是的,你说的太对了!

 

巴夏:

But it's not 

但事实并非如此

 

You're just creating the experience that you think it is 

只不过是你创造出 你所认为的 出错了 的体验

 

If you just allow yourself to know that nothing is wrong 

但如果你知道 根本就没有错误!

 

And everything is working just fine. 

一切都在完美地运作着

 

You'll start experiencing that everything is 

那你也将如此地体验到

 

By dropping your assumptions and insistence and expectation 

而你只需要放下你的假定、执着和预期

 

That things have to happen a certain way 

不再认为: 事情一定要按照某种方式来进行

 

And if they don't have a certain way, 

如果没有这么进行的话

 

Something must be wrong. 

那一定是哪里出错了

 

I'm running into an obstacle, 

我碰到障碍了

 

I'm going off course 

我偏离轨道了

 

I'm having difficulty 

我遇到困难了

 

All those definitions are creating your experience of not understanding that your life is working just fine. 

正是这些定义创造了 你不知道你的人生在完美运作 的体验

 

It's just that you're working your life

你正在完美地运作着你的人生

 

you're using the fact that your life works just fine 

只不过,你用这个事实

 

To create scenarios and experiences to make it seem as if it's not, 

创造出看似 不完美 的境况与体验

 

But obviously 

但显而易见的是

 

If your life wasn't working, 

如果你的人生运作不正常

 

You wouldn't be able to create scenarios that make it seem like it's not. 

那你就不能够创造出看似 不正常 的境遇

 

You just need to use the tool in a different way. 

你只需要以不同的方式来 使用 这个人生的创造工具

 

You have to see that the actual proof your life is working is that you can actually manifest an experience as if it's not 

你能够显化出看似 不正常 的体验,这证明了你的人生在 正常 地运作着,这点你一定要要看到

 

You couldn't manifest an experience that your life wasn't working if your life actually wasn't working 

如果你的人生运作 不正常 ,那你就不可能显化出 不正常 的人生体验

 

Because your life is actually manifesting everything. 

因为你的人生在显化一切

 

You are manifesting everything 

你在显化一切

 

So choose between the idea of the manifestation that everything is working and the manifestation that it's not 

所以,是显化 一切运作正常 ,还是显化 哪里运作不正常 ,这得由你来选择

 

But both are manifestations 

但二者都是显化

 

So you're never not manifesting. 

所以,你绝对不可能不显化

 

It's just that you need to choose the quality the type the style of manifestation that you prefer. 

只不过你要选择显化自己所喜好的品质、类型、样式 ……

 

Remember, as we have reminded you before 

记住,正如我们之前提醒过你们的

 

Many of your people on your planet think you're only using about 10 to 15% of your brain 

地球上很多人都认为:你们只使用了大约 10% 15% 的大脑能力

 

But that's nonsense 

此乃 胡言乱语 也!

 

You're using 100% of your brain 

你们使用 100% 的大脑能力

 

But you're using 100% of your brain to make it seem as if you're only using 10

只不过你们用 100% 的能力 制造出看似只使用 10% 幻相

 

So just understand that

所以,要知道

 

the only reason you can experience the idea of 10% of your brain 

你能体验到自己只使用到 10% 的大脑能力的唯一原因

 

Is that you're actually using 100% of your brain to make that experience seem real. 

就是:你用了 100% 的大脑能力,使得这个体验看似真实

 

And when you realize 

而当你意识到:

 

Oh, I am using 100% of my brain 

噢!我在 100% 地使用我的大脑

 

Just not in the way I prefer to 

只不过不是以我喜好的方式

 

Then perhaps you can start using your brain in the way that you want 

那也行你就可以开始以你想要的方式,来使用你的大脑

 

In the way that you prefer 

以你喜好的的方式来使用它

 

Do you understand. 

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Does that help you 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

It does 

是的!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()