close

 

笑笑  巴夏Bashar

2019-12-15

 


 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/i3035nwyxr5.html

 

 

问:

So I am still transforming limiting beliefs 

我仍然在转变我的限制性信念中

 

And I would like your help with this one. And I think maybe it would serve myself and others if I went to it. 

有件事情,我想让你帮忙分析一下,因为我觉得:如果跟你说的话,可能会帮助自己和其他人

 

巴夏:

Usually do. 

通常都会的

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

So there's a girl that at work that I like very much, came into my life recently. 

最近,新来了一位女同事,我很喜欢她

 

巴夏:

I think the audience knows where is going 

我想,听众们都知道你要说什么了

 

问:

They think they know. 

他们认为他们知道,其实未必!

 

巴夏:

All right! 

好吧!

 

问:

And so it all happens in the same night where I have this the state of being in love 

所有这一切,都发生在同一个晚上,那个晚上,我进入了“恋爱”的状态

 

And I'm aware I'm choosing this, choosing this in love state 

我也觉察到,这是我自己的选择,我选择了这种“爱上了”的状态(恋爱)

 

And then very slightly, it sort of switch. 

但后来,这种感觉稍微发生了点改变

 

It still feel good, but it feel like I want to... Like I want to last all night, like I don't want her to go 

感觉还是很好,只是我不想让她离开,我还想让这种感觉持续一整个晚上

 

巴夏:

So you are immediately imposing a condition on it and lowering the frequency of the unconditional love. 

所以,你马上对“恋爱”附加了一个条件,也由此降低了无条件的爱的频率

 

问:

It seems like it. 

似乎是这样

 

Because before when my void was very big, it would be very obvious when this would happen 

因为,之前当我内心的空洞非常大的时候,同样的情况发生的话,我的状态的改变会很明显

 

But since I transform so much, the void seems a lot smaller

但自从我转变了很多限制性信念之后,我内心的空洞小了很多

 

and it's get sneaky on me. 

如今又发生这种情况,让我觉得很诡异

 

巴夏:

All right! 

好的 !

 

But you're testing yourself to understand how to stay in the state that you really prefer 

你是在测试你自己,让自己明白:如何保持在你真正喜好的状态

 

Because it becomes a matter of precision and discernment 

因为你需要能够 越来越精确地辨别出“哪个才是你真正喜好的状态”

 

So that you can realize that there doesn't necessarily take much to go from one state to another 

这样的话,你就会知道:从一种状态,切换到另一种状态,并不需要你做很多事情

 

So that by testing yourself and going out of the state, even just a little bit and feeling the difference 

所以,通过测试自己,让自己出离“恋爱”的状态(即使只偏离一点点),并感受二者的区别

 

It makes it easier for you to then remember what that state was like and bring yourself back into it if you are willing to go there 

这能够让你更容易记住这种状态的感觉,并且在你愿意的时候,把自己带回到这种状态中

 

问:

I seem to have a challenge to bring myself back. 

似乎,把自己带回“恋爱”的状态,是对我来说,有点挑战

 

巴夏:

Well, then that's what you need to go to this process for to find out what beliefs are challenging you to go back into the state you prefer to be in 

那么,这就是你需要经历这个过程的目的,也就是,找到那个带给你挑战、让你无法回到你喜好的状态的信念

 

So that you don't impose any insistence, conditions and expectations on what you think being in love is supposed to look like 

这样的话,对于“恋爱”应该是什么样,你就不会有各种执念与期望,就不会附加各种条件与要求

 

Because many people on your planet have an idea of what being in love is supposed to look like. 

因为,你们星球上的很多人,对于“恋爱”应该是什么样,都有自己的想法

 

And most of them are not right about that 

而他们中的大部分人,对此都没想对!

 

Being in love means unconditional acceptance of what is, not imposing an assumption or an expectation or insistence on what you think it's supposed to be 

恋爱,意味着对现状的无条件地接纳,而不是,执着于某种你认为应该是的样子,并附加各种期望、条件与预想

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

So I asked myself this question: Why do I choose to switch it? 

我也问自己:为什么我选择改变自己的感觉呢?

 

巴夏:

Yes! And what the answer you get? 

好的!那你得到的答案是什么?

 

问:

The answer is that, I don't think I believe that I have everything I need now in the moment. 

答案是:我并不认为,自己就拥有目前所需要的一切

 

So if the physical changes. 

所以,当外在境况发生改变时

 

Let's say, she goes away, then my mind would chase that 

比如说,她离开了。那么,我的心思,也就跟着她跑了

 

Instead of saying this is a new moment and I have everything I need to choose that state in that moment. 

而不是对自己说:这已经是全新的一刻,并且,在这一刻,我拥有选择“恋爱”的状态所需要的一切

 

巴夏:

Well, you obviously understand what is necessary, 

很显然,你知道你需要做什么

 

But the question is Why aren't you allowing yourself to go there? 

但问题是:你为什么不那么做呢?为什么不让自己进入到那个状态呢?

 

问:

I know you won't let me say I don't know

我知道,你不会让我说:“我不知道!”

 

巴夏:

You can say it, I just don't believe you. 

你可以说,我只是不相信你!

 

问:

I don't believe me either. 

我也不相信我自己!

 

巴夏:

Good! That's a good start. 

很好!这是一个很好的开始!

 

问:

Yeah! 

是的!

 

But I was thinking maybe there's a perspective that I haven't thought of that you could share. 

但我想:也许有某一个观点,我没想到,希望你可以分享一下!

 

巴夏:

Oh, yes! Absolutely. 

确实有!当然可以分享!

 

Now the idea again being that there is an assumption that as you say you can't hold that state.

你刚才说,你无法维持“在爱中”(恋爱)的状态与感觉,那么,有一种假设是:……

 

It comes from, as you say, feeling like, believing that you may not love yourself enough. 

用你的话说:你感觉……你相信……而产生这种情况的原因,可能是:你可能还不够爱你自己

 

Do you understand? 

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Is that a question? 

这是个问题吗?

 

巴夏:

No! 

不是!

 

Except for the do you understand part. That was a question! 

除了问你,你是否你明白?那才是问题!

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好!

 

When you love yourself unconditionally, you will know every moment you have exactly what you need for that moment 

当你无条件地爱自己,你就会知道:在每一刻,你都拥有你在这一刻你所需要的一切

 

And what is not there, isn't needed 

而在那一刻你没有的东西,就是你不需要的东西

 

But it takes loving yourself unconditionally first to know that. 

但是,你需要“先”无条件地爱自己,你才会明白这一点

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

明白!

 

I've been working on is in many ways and this is another opportunity to look at that. 

我在“爱自己”方面,做了很多工作,而这次恋爱经历,则是我又一个学习的机会

 

巴夏:

Yes, it is. 

确实是!

 

Now, is there a reason that you're creating why you are not worthy of loving yourself unconditionally? 

那么,你是否给自己制造了某个理由,让你认为:你并不值得你无条件地爱自己呢?

 

问:

I was taught growing up that if if people didn't like me, or the circumstances appeared like that 

我从小就被教导说,如果有人不喜欢我,或者,看似是这个样子

 

That there was something wrong with me. 

那么,肯定是我做错了什么

 

巴夏:

I see. 

我明白了!

 

Well, I'm going to just put this in your own colloquial terms 

我用口语化的方式跟你说吧

 

But buying into that belief is what's wrong with you 

你错,就错在相信了这一点!

 

Do you understand? 

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

明白!

 

巴夏:

And when you don't buy into that belief, then there's nothing wrong with you. 

而当你不相信这个信念,那么,你就“啥错也没有!”

 

So only believing that there's something wrong with you make something wrong with you. 

所以,只有“你相信自己有错”,才会让你出错

 

问:

That makes sense. 

此话 理!

 

巴夏:

I know that's why I said that. 

我知道!所以我才说!

 

问:

I see that's coming. 

我就知道你要说这话!

 

巴夏:

Because what you believe is true is what becomes your reality reflection 

因为,任何你相信是真实的,你认为是正确的,都会映射在你的物质实相中

 

It can't be any other way. 

毫无例外!

 

So believing that there's something wrong with you allows you to experience something being wrong with you.

所以,相信自己“哪里有错”,就会让你经验到“哪里出了错”

 

That's the paradox. 

这就是矛盾的地方

 

The belief that there something wrong creates the experience of there being something wrong 

“有错”的信念,创造出了“出错”的体验

 

But nothing else does. 

而不是其他原因造成的

 

Only the belief that there is something wrong with you creates the experience that there's something wrong with you. 

只有相信“我什么地方出错了”的信念,才会创造出“我做错什么事了”的体验

 

Nothing else actually create that experience. 

除此之外,没有任何东西能够创造出这样的体验

 

Which means that there is nothing wrong with you. 

这也意味着:你哪里都没错!

 

You will improve. 

你会进步!

 

You will change. 

你会改变!

 

You will grow. 

你会成长!

 

You gain more insight into yourself 

你会更了解自己!

 

You'll be more precise. 

你会更精准!

 

You'll guide yourself more precisely with more discernment. 

你会有更强的洞察力,能够更准确地指引自己

 

But just because you may not be doing that now doesn't mean something's wrong with you 

但不能因为你现在还没这么做,就意味着你哪里做错了

 

Because you're not measuring yourself against who you will become. 

因为,不能用你将成为的人,来衡量现在的你

 

Because you have no business doing that 

因为,这么做,没有任何意义

 

Because you don't know who that is yet 

因为,你还不知道你将成为的人,是什么样

 

But you know who you are now and what you prefer to be now. 

但是,你知道你现在是什么样,也知道你希望(喜好)成为什么样的人

 

So be who you prefer to be now 

所以,现在就做你喜好成为的人吧!

 

That's the only thing you need to be 

这是你唯一需要做的事

 

You have no business measuring yourself against who you've been, or who you might become. 

你真的没必要把自己和“曾经的你”,或“你可能成为的人”,作比较

 

Those are different people 

他们都是不同的人

 

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

明白!

 

巴夏:

You can only be you. 

你只能是你自己,只能做你自己!

 

So be the you you prefer to be. 

所以,做你喜好的自己!

 

And don't find yourself coming up short by measuring yourself against who you think you're supposed to be. 

并且,不要把自己和“你认为自己应该是什么样”做比较,而因此就认为自己还不够好,或者相差太远

 

问:

Thank you for that. 

谢谢你的这番话!

 

巴夏:

You're welcome. 

不客气!

 

Do that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的,有帮助!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()