2017-05-24 笑笑 巴夏Bashar
问:
We often ask ourselves around the kitchen table.
我们经常站在厨房台旁边问自己:
What's my highest excitement in doing the dishes?
“洗碗,还能洗出什么最高兴奋吗?”
巴夏:
Well, it can be
可以呀!
Many people find it a very meditative act to have their hands in warm water for so long
许多人发现,长时间地把手泡在温水中,是一种非常好冥想行为
And it puts them in the proper state where their imagination runs wild
可以带他们进入适当的状态,让自己的想象力天马行空
Like standing in one of your showers
就像是站在淋浴喷头下面一样
Many times many of you have said
很多时候,很多人都说:
When I'm standing in the shower, I get all these ideas
“这些灵感,都是我在淋浴的时候想到的”
just like a meditation chamber.
“浴室,就像是我的冥想室”
Washing your dishes can be the same way
洗碗,也同样可以如此
At the same time, do understand
同时,你们也要明白
We're not saying it has to be done this way,
我不是说一定要像我(接下去要)说的那样做
But sometimes if something is truly not your excitement
但有时候,如果某件事情真的不是你的兴奋
Truly not your excitement
的的确确不是你的兴奋
And you're just not making it seem like it's not your excitement with a negative belief system about it.
并且,你不是用一个负面信念包装它,使之看似不是你的兴奋
You could also attract someone for whom washing the dishes is exciting to do them for you.
那么,你可以吸引一个能够很兴奋地为你洗碗的人,来到你生活中来
It can work that way
这也是一种做法
I'm not saying it has to
但我不是说一定要这么做
But it can, if it is truly not your excitement.
但如果洗碗真的不是你的兴奋,那你可以这么做
Nevertheless
然而
Give it a chance
你试着洗洗看
See where it takes you.
看看它会带给你什么
You may be surprised
你可能会很惊讶地发现
when you actually just get into the act of being present with something like that
当你只是感受洗碗的每个动作,真正地进入洗碗的这个当下
How it can be extremely transportive
它居然展现出极强的“传送能力”
and take you places you never imagined you could go
带你进入你想都想不到的境地
As many of your zen monks say
就像许多禅僧们说的
Chop wood, carry water
“砍柴、挑水”
In the simple act of physical life
在物质生活的简单行动中
You can find deep truths if you allow yourself to go to the correct space from which to do those acts
如果你能进入正确的心境,并出发于这种心境去做这些事情,那么,你可以找到深奥的真理
Does that make sense?
你能明白吗?
问:
Yes
明白
【延伸阅读】
留言列表