close

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

2017-11-15

 

 

问:

How do you perceive time?

你是怎么看待时间的?

 

巴夏:

Time is a side effect

时间是副效果(副作用)

 

The side effect of time is created by the fact that your consciousness shifts through literally billions of parallel realities every second

事实上,在每一秒中,你的意识都穿越过亿万个平行宇宙,这就创造出了“时间”这个副效果

 

And that creates the experience and the illusion of change, movement, space and time

并创造出改变、运动、时间和空间的体验和幻相

 

Does that make sense?

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白

 

巴夏:

It's similar to the idea of what you call your projector's projecting a light through different frames on a film strip

就像你们的电影放映机的投射出来的灯光,穿透过电影胶片上的不同的帧(单幅影像画面)

 

Any given frame in a parallel reality has no movement, no time, no experience

任何一帧的画面中,都是一个平行实相,其中没有活动,没有时间,没有体验

 

But as you project the light through different frames in a certain sequence

但是,当你把一些不同的帧,以一定的顺序,在投影灯前移动

 

You project an illusion of time and space and change on the movie screen

你就会在电影屏幕上,投射出时间、空间和改变的幻相(影像)

 

 

Reality is similarly structured

实相的架构,跟这个类似

 

As you project your consciousness through different frames of parallel realities

当你的意识穿越过不同平行实相的“帧”时

 

You create the experience that you call time and space and movement and change.

你就创造了你们所说的时间、空间、运动和变化的体验

 

But all things actually happen at once

但其实,所有一切,同时在发生

 

In essence, Creation, Existence is timeless.

本质上,创造、存在(神)是没有时间的(无始无终)

 

But time is an experience that can be had in the way that we have described it

而时间,却是我们能经验到的一种体验,也就是以我所描述这种方式体验到

 

Does that answer your question?

这是否回答你的问题呢?

 

问:

So you're saying time is an illusion?

你的意思是说,时间是一种幻相?

 

巴夏:

Yes, it is a real experience

是的,但它却是真实的体验

 

But it doesn't actually exist as anything

它并非真实存在

 

but a side effect of your consciousness shifting through billions of parallel realities

而是你的意识,在穿越亿万个平行实相的过程中产生的“副效果”

 

Does that make sense?

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Would you say it's same as free will, that it's not real.

那是否可以说,它跟自由意志一样,都不是真实的?

 

We just have the feeling that we're experience it?

只不过,我们感觉自己在体验自由意志?

 

巴夏:

Free will is very real

自由意志,是非常真实的

 

But it works in conjunction with the idea of destiny.

但它是跟“命运”紧密相连,共同运作的

 

In other words

换句话说

 

Looking at it from a linear perspective

从线性的角度来看

 

When you are a soul,

当你还是一个灵魂的时候

 

And you decide you want to have a particular kind of physical experience

你决定要拥有某种特定的物质体验

 

You will lay out a certain theme that you will explore.

于是,你就给自己安排了这个将要探索的课题

 

You could say that the soul theme is your destiny

你可以说,这个灵魂的课题,就是你的命运

 

How you explore that theme when you're physical, is up to your free

而当你身处物质世界时,你如何探索这个课题,则取决于你的自由意志

 

Let's say the theme in general as an analogy that the soul has chosen it will walk down a specific hallway in life, a specific pathway in life.

打个比方,你的灵魂选择穿过人生中的某条特定走廊,或某条特定道路

 

That's your destiny

这就是你的命运

 

to explore that theme,to walk that path.

也就是要探索“走这条路”的课题

 

But how you do it is up to your free will.

但你怎么实现,则取决于你的自由意志

 

You can walk

你可以走

 

You can run

你可以跑

 

You can fly

你可以飞

 

You can jump

你可以跳

 

You can resist it.

你可以抗拒

 

You can flow with it.

也可以顺流

 

You can be sad

你可以难过

 

You can be happy

也可以喜乐

 

You can go side to side.

你可以左右走

 

You go backwards

也可以来回走

 

Upside down

你可以倒着走

 

Inside out.

也可以滚着走

 

That's up to your free will.

这都取决于你的自由意志

 

But explore that path, you will

但探索这条道路,终究是你要做的事情

 

 

Does that make sense?

这么说,你能明白吗?

 

问:

Yes, thank you.

明白,谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Now, one additional caviar

现在,给你们“加餐”了!

 

Because this is the transformational age on your planet.

因为现在是你们星球上的“转化时代”

 

One extra thing has been added

所以,额外加了一种情况(选择)

 

The ability to change your theme while you're still alive

就是:在你活着的时候,你拥有改变你人生课题的能力

 

So if you get to a point in your life

所以如果你到了人生的某一个(时间)点

 

where you believe that you have explored all the major themes that you have chosen to explore in this life

你相信,你选择此生要探索的主要人生课题,都已经探索完毕

 

Then you can actually add more themes, make new agreements.

那你其实可以增加新的人生课题,制定新的协议

 

It's up to you.

这由你决定

 

You are now that flexible.

你现在,就是这么“灵”“活”!

 

And when we say explore theme, what we're talking about is

当我们说到“探索的课题”时,我们的意思是说

 

anything in your life that is what you consider to be the greatest challenges that you face.

出现在你人生中任何事情,只要你认为它是你要面对的最大挑战

 

Not meaning challenges in a negative sense

并不是说挑战带有负面意义(困难)

 

Challenges are exciting

挑战,是令人兴奋的

 

But the greatest challenges that you face are usually representative of the themes you chose to explore

但你面对的最大挑战,通常代表着你所选择探索的人生课题

 

And the way in which you chose to transform limitation into freedom and darkness into light

而你“转限制为自由,化黑暗为光明”的方式,也是你所选择探索的人生课题

 

Do you understand?

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

巴夏:

Does that help you?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, thank you for your universal wisdom.

是的!谢谢你的普世智慧!

 

巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢你!

   【相关阅读】

 

【新】【全線閱讀】20171111《巴夏信息》  

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()