close

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/f01882osf0e.html

 

问:

And speaking of healing 

说到治愈

 

Would you be able to give me a permission slip 

你能介绍一个自我意识许可

 

To improve my eyesight to the point where I no longer need classes 

让我能改善我的视力,这样我就不用戴眼镜了

 

巴夏:

Look within 

往内看

 

问:

Thank you very much. 

非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

That absolutely! 

绝对的!

 

巴夏:

I don't mean to be facetious, 

我可不是跟你开玩笑的!

 

But really, the ideas is that sometimes you don't see outside 

有时候,你无法看清外在

 

Because you need to see more clearly inside first 

是因为你需要先把内在看清

 

And it may never be necessary for you to see that clearly outside 

你把内在看清了,那外在是否看清,就没那么必要了!

 

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

 

If it is necessary, it will happen. 

你若需要看清外在,那你就会看清

 

The more you act in your excitement to the best of your ability 

你越是在你最高兴奋上,尽你最大能力去行动

 

With no insistence on a particular outcome, 

并且对某个特定结果,没有丝毫执着

 

You will see everything you need to see 

你就会看见你需要看的一切

 

Sometimes there are things you don't need to see. 

有时候,一些东西,你根本不需要看见

 

So your vision can become very specific. 

于是你的视力就会变得很特别(具有选择性)

 

You can see certain things very clearly, 

你可以把一些东西看得非常清楚

 

And other things can remain fuzzy and sort of off to the side 

而其他东西可能就很模糊,或者根本看不见

 

Because they really simply are not relevant for you at this particular moment to focus on 

因为在这个特殊的时刻,它们跟你无关,所以无需关注

 

问:

Understood 

我懂了!

 

巴夏:

Make sense? 

有道理不?

 

问:

Thank you so much, bashar! 

巴夏,非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Absolutely, it does! 

绝对的!

 

My unconditional love to you and your people 

无条件爱你,跟你的同胞

 

巴夏:

And you as well 

我们也一样!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()