笑笑  巴夏Bashar

 2020-07-07

 

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/c0500f08xsf.html

 


巴夏:

It's important for you to understand that 

有一点很重要,你们一定要明白,就是:

 

Every single circumstance, every single situation actually has though not a built-in meaning, a built-in structure 

每一种境遇,每一种情景,虽然都不带有任何意义,但都带有某种结构

 

So when you go about manifesting and creating with your imagination, your creativity a circumstance , an idea, a situation, an opportunity 

所以,当你想运用你的想象力与创造力,去显化与创造某种境遇、某个理念、某种情景或某种机会时

 

There is a built-in structure that then can automatically unfold 

它们内置的结构就会自动展开

 

You don't have to do that much once you have used your creativity to set up a certain circumstance, 

(也就是说)一旦你运用你的创造力,设置好某个情景,你就不需要做太多事了

 

The structure that inherent within it will allow that to flow into your reality along that structure guide path 

(因为)这个情景会通过其内部固有的结构导向路径,流入你的世界(实相)中

 

And it will fit as it needs to fit naturally 

并且,它会根据自身需要,自然地吻合

 

So you don't have to do so much engineering 

所以,你不需要做太多的“工程”

 

You just have to sort of creatively make space by creating the fundamental circumstance or situation 

你只需要运用创造力,构建出基础的情形或境遇,从而制造出空间

 

that even sometimes just symbolically representative of a reality 

有时候,甚至只需要制造出某个实相的象征性的代表

 

In another words, mock it up 

换句话说:“模拟它”

 

Physically mock up what you think it would look like 

通过实际行动,来模拟你所想象的情景

 

The closer you can get to what you perceive as an actual physical reality version of it 

你模拟出来的情景,越接近你认为可以“是”的现实版本之一

 

Again not that you have to insist it must look that way 

(再次提醒:并不是说你要坚持“一定得是你所想的那样”)

 

But the closer you can ground your vision into actual physical action 

你越是能够将你所想象的,落地到实际行动中

 

Even if you are, in a sense, mocking it up, creating a simulation

某种程度上讲,即使你只是模拟它,即使只是制造一个模拟的情景

 

that does carry a certain vibratory frequency to your mind 

这也能够带给你身体意识某种振动频率

 

And when you create that vibratory frequency, and immerse yourself in what you might call a real physical virtual reality representation of an idea 

当你创造出这样的振动频率,并且沉浸在你们可能称之为“某个想法的一种真实的、实体的虚拟现实代表物”之中

 

Then your body consciousness starts to actually respond to it as if it is actually real 

那么,你的身体意识就会开始对此作出反应,就好像是它是真实的一样

 

Remember 

请记住:

 

When your brain perceives that the information you are receiving is actually real, it retains up to sixty to seventy percent more of the information than when it knows in a sense that it's a simulation 

当你的大脑感知到:你所接收到的信息实际上是“真实的”,那么,大脑所保留下来的信息量,会比“知道这只是个模拟”的多,最多的可多至 60% 70%

 

So the more real you can make it, putting things where you believe they would be, interacting with physical things in the way you believe you would be interacting with things should they happen that way 

所以,你模拟出来的情景越真实,就像你相信:如果事情那样发生了,那你会这样这样地放置某些物品,那样那样地处理(互动)某些事物

 

The more you are training your body consciousness to get used to that reality 

那么,你越能够训练你的身体意识习惯于那个实相(的振频)

 

And the more it goes into alignment with that imagination vibration 

身体意识也会变得与“想象的情景的振频”愈发匹配

 

And it starts to synchronize 

并且开始同步(慢慢同频)

 

And it more synchronically can manifest the reality that is at least somewhat symbolically representative, at least very closely to what it is you have mocked up 

你也将更加同步地显化出那个(想象的)实相,至少在某种程度上象征着那个实相,(或者)至少非常接近你所模拟的情景

 

So that's one way to do it 

这是实现方法之一

 

Does this help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

That's perfect, thank you 

堪称完美,谢谢!

 

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/h0689icjflp.html

 

 

问:

What is the highest potential for human experience? 

人类能够经历到的 最高层次的体验,是什么?

 

巴夏:

The fourth density experience 

第四密度(次元)的体验

 

Which means you can experience the concept that you sometimes euphemistically referred to as Heaven On Earth. 

有时候,你们把这种体验,委婉地称之为“人间天堂”,也就是说:

 

Everyone absolutely having what they need when they needed 

每个人都能够在他需要的时候,获得他所需要的东西

 

In absolute harmony with every aspect of your experience 

都能够 与他经历中所涉及到的各个方面   和谐共处

 

Being full-fledged expressions of creation in the way that is unique for you to express 

都能够以自己独一无二的方式,完整地表达造物(主)的创造性

 

It's how our civilization functions. 

我们的星球文明,就是这么运作的

 

We operate on what we call pure synchronism. 

我们把这种运作方式,称之为“ 纯粹的同步性

 

Everyone is exactly where they need to be, when they need to be there 

每个人都是在他需要的时候,准确地“在”他所需要的“在”的地方

 

Interacting with exactly who they need interact with at exactly the right moment 

在绝对正确的时刻,与真正需要互动的人 进行互动

 

Getting exactly what they need, In perfect exchange, In perfect harmony, In perfect timing. 

在完美的时机,以完美和谐的方式,进行完美的交换,从而获得他所真正需要的事物

 

It's a choreography 

这是一段(完美的)舞蹈

 

It's an orchestration 

是一首(完美的)演奏曲

 

It's automatic. 

并且,它是自动运作的

 

That's all there is to it. 

如此而已

 

It's like living in a dream 

你就像是“活在梦中”一样

 

Because you start to realize that physical reality is a dream and that you can have manifestations that you would have in the past simply recognize as magical. 

因为你开始意识到,物质实相就是一个梦,并且,你能够显化出 过去的你认为是“神奇”的事物

 

But you see, as we have often said 

但是,就像我们经常说的

 

Miracles are not the exception 

奇迹,不是“例外”

 

Miracles are the natural order of things, 

奇迹,是万物运作自然规律

 

Not experiencing them is the exception. 

体验不到奇迹,才叫“异常”

 

So you are giving up being the exception and going into the flow of creation in a more natural way 

所以,你们在逐步地释放“奇迹是例外”的信念,并且,以更自然的方式,进入造物(主)的“创造之流”

 

Beginning to realize that surrender is not giving up control 

你们开始意识到:臣服,不是放弃控制

 

Surrender is allowing the control you already have to express itself more freely. 

臣服,是你,允许“你已经拥有的控制”能够更加自由地自我表达

 

It's understanding that going with the flow means that the current already knows where you need to go 

臣服,是你明白:“顺流”真正意思,是“水流”已经知道你需要去哪里

 

Instead of swimming upstream with resistance 

而不是迎着阻抗,逆流而上

 

Because the physical mind thinks it knows what's best. 

因为,你们的头脑(物质心智)认为:它知道什么才是最好的

 

The physical mind isn't designed to know that 

但是,头脑的任务,不是用来知道“什么才是最好的”

 

The physical mind doesn't have a clue. 

你们的头脑,对此,一无所知

 

Well, now and then maybe a hint 

好吧,有时候它可能也会“灵光一现”

 

But the physical mind is only designed to experience whats happening 

但头脑的作用,只是用来体验当下所发生的事情

 

The higher mind is designed to know what needs to happen in order to bring to your physical individual experience as a personality everything you need in your life that is relevant for you in order to experience the fullness of your being in complete and total joy and ecstasy 

只有高我知道需要发生什么,才能够给物质实相中的你,带来你的体验所需要的一切相关事物,从而让你能够完整地体验到“生而为人”乐趣与狂喜

 

That is the potential in all of you should you choose to awaken to it 

如果你们选择觉醒于这样的认知,那么,这就是你们每个人身上都拥有的可能性

 

Does that answer your question? 

这是否回答了你的问题呢?

 

问:

Yes, thank you, it's beautiful! 

是的,回答得很美!谢谢!

 

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

 (图片来自网络)

    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()