close

笑笑 巴夏Bashar

 2019-10-14

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/a300798flso.html

 

问:

Good day, bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好,日安!

 

问:

How will the types of food and our relationship with food change for our benefit during this ascension process? 

在扬升过程中,为了自身的益处,我们的食物的类型,以及我们与食物的关系,将会有何变化呢?

 

巴夏:

Well, as you change for your own benefit, you may find that there are certain things that you simply not attracted to eat anymore. 

当你出于自身的益处而做出改变时,你可能会发现:自己已经不再被某些食物所吸引了

 

As you change your own frequency, you will be attracted to what you truly need and you will let go of what you truly do not. 

随着你的振频的改变,你会被你真正需要的食物所吸引,也会放下你所并不需要的食物

 

It's as simple as that. 

就这么简单!

 

You have to force it. It will be automatic.

你不需要强迫自己(改变),这将是一个自动的过程

 

if you are clear within yourself, and you allow yourself to go with the natural biological flow of what it is you truly need at any given moment 

如果你内心清明透彻,并且跟随身体 在每一个时刻 自然生理需求的流动

 

Then you will know exactly what it is you need to eat and what it is you don't. 

那么,你就会清楚地知道:哪些是你需要吃的,哪些是你不需要吃的

 

Now, some people will find that as they refine and upgrade, so to speak their vibrational frequency, you will probably most likely on average eat less and you will probably most likely on average eat things that are lighter in frequency 

有些人会发现,随着自己不断 提纯 升级 自己的振频,他们(很可能)吃的少了,并且,(很可能)选择吃那些频率更加轻盈的食物

 

But again, it depends on the person. It depends on the path. It depends on why you're choosing to experience that 

但这取决于个人,取决他们的道路,也取决于他们为什么要选择这样的经历

 

You have to, once again, take it on a person by person case-by-case basis as to what is correct and appropriate for that particular individual 

你需要根据每个人的具体情况,做具体分析,从而得出正确的、适宜的吃法

 

But there is the overall average that as you lighten up, most likely would will your diet. 

但总体而言,随着你变得轻盈了,你的食物也会更加轻盈

 

Because you simply lose the urge to eat things that are no longer relevant or vibrationally compatible with you 

因为,你对那些与你的振频不一致或不相关的食物,已经没有食欲了

 

Yes? 

明白了吗?

 

问:

Make sense! 

有道理!

 

巴夏:

I know! That's why I said it. 

我知道!所以我才说!

 

 

 少食多餐,活力健康

 

 

In many ways, five or six or even seven very small meals during the entire day is much healthier for you than two or three very large meals a day. 

在很多方面,一天之内吃 5 6 甚至 7 小小餐 ,会比吃 2 3 大大餐 来得健康许多。

 

You will be feeding the engine of your body exactly, precisely only as it needs to be fed, rather than loading it down with too much to process. 

以这种方式进食方式的话,你给自己喂养的,正是你的整个身体机能运作所需要的确切的食物量,而不是(一次性)大量 填充 后,再慢慢消化。

 

So perhaps every three hours or so, just a little bit to eat, just a little bit to drink will feel more healthy, more energizing to you. 

所以,大约每隔三小时,你就吃一点、喝一点,这会让你感觉更加健康,更加有能量(活力)。

 

You can adjust yourself to fit what feels natural for you. 

(间隔时间和进食量)你可以自行调整,只要让你感觉自然,就行。

 

But also understand the following thing, any difficulty you might feel in changing these things may simply be the product of having created the habit of thinking there is resistance to moving toward your more natural self because of inertia. 

但你也要知道,在改变这些习惯过程中你所感受到的任何困难,可能是你的习惯性死思维造成的。因为你可能习惯性认为 在迈向成为更加自然的本我路上,肯定会由于惯性,而不可避免会出现阻抗

 

Inertia, simply meaning you may have been doing what you're doing for so long that you have created a kind of groove or rut for yourself that has some difficulty in changing. 

惯性,简而言之,就是你长时间的某种行事方式,给自己制造出了类似 沟槽 车辙 那样的东西,让你在改变的时候,会有些困难。

 

Therefore, sometimes one of the easiest ways to break out of your normal eating and sleeping cycles is to break the cycle altogether for a little while, rather than doing it gradually. 

因此,有时候,打破自己正常的饮食和睡眠周期的最简单的方法之一,就是在一段时间内,一下子将其打破,而不是慢慢地来。

 

Sometimes one of the healthiest things you can do, again, absolutely depending on the individual--is to have a one to three day fast where you are drinking only very light liquids. 

有时候,你能做的最健康的事,(再次提醒,这完全取决于个人情况),就是进行 1 3 天的禁食,在此期间,你只喝一些轻质的液体。

 

This can clear you out, it can allow you to feel more energized. 

这是你对身体的一次大扫除,会让你感觉更有活力。

 

And then you can go into a more natural cycle from that point forward. 

在此之后,你就可以进入一个更加自然的生理周期。

 

Again, these are simply suggestions for you to explore. It is not telling you that you must do it this way. 

再次提醒,这些只是你可以去探索的建议,而不是说你一定得这么做

 

《当你吃肉,肉也在吃你》

https://v.qq.com/x/page/d0196j3qcro.html

 

问:

I said I just want to first thank you. 

首先,我要感谢你!

 

Really powerful to hear at a place like this, 

能在这样的地方,听到如此强大的信息!

 

people talking unconditional love. 

大家还可以一起探讨无条件的爱

 

巴夏:

All right. We thank you for the co-creation, all of you. 

很好!我也感谢你们所有人,一起参与我们的共同创造

 

问:

I mean unconditional love, even for our enemies and even for the bad people 

即使面对我们的敌人或者坏人,也要给与无条件的爱,是吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes, but you don't really have enemies if you have unconditional love 

是的!但如果你有无条件的爱,那你就不可能有敌人

 

问:

Correct! 

对的 !

 

巴夏:

You may have people that you are aware of that are not choosing what you prefer, 

你可能会觉察到某些人,没做出了某些你所喜欢的选择

 

But are not your enemies 

但他们不是你的敌人

 

问:

Correct. 

对的!

 

So I want to talk about something that is probably unpopular belief here 

所以,我现在要说一些不受欢迎的 信念系统

 

巴夏:

Oh! Boy, How exciting! 

兄弟!真是太兴奋了!

 

We love things that are not popular. 

我们也喜欢不受欢迎的东西

 

问:

So I start with the part that is popular 

那我先说受欢迎的

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right. 

好的!

 

That is exciting too! 

这也令人兴奋!

 

问:

I have an incredible amount of compassion for animals 

我对动物有着极大的爱心(慈悲心)

 

巴夏:

Yes! Compassion for animals! 

很棒!爱动物的哥们!

 

问:

It really breaks my heart when they are mistreated. 

若是有动物被虐待,我的心都碎了!

 

巴夏:

I understand and we have just had a discussion about that. 

我理解你,而且我们刚也聊过这个话题

 

问:

Yes! And this is getting into the unpopular part. 

对!现在要说说不受欢迎的部分

 

巴夏:

Yes! 

好的!

 

问:

In particular when are mistreated 

动物们经常被虐待

 

And not raised in their natural habitat 

饲养的环境也不是它们的自然栖息地

 

That said 

有种说法

 

The native Americans 

美洲印第安人

 

And all of the cultures of the past who have wisdom 

以及历史上所有充满智慧的文明

 

Ate animals 

他们都吃动物

 

巴夏:

Yes! 

对的!

 

But they had a balanced relationship with them. 

但他们与动物间维持着平衡的关系

 

问:

So my question to you is 

所以,我想问你的是:

 

Do you feel it's OK 

你觉得这种做法可以吗?

 

Or actually the way we will involved to eat animals as long as they were raised naturally. 

或者说只要我们捕食的动物是自然生长的,那我们还是能进化的?

 

巴夏:

Some of you will require that 

你们有些人需要吃些肉

 

And some of you will not 

有些不需要

 

On a case-by-case basis. 

这个因人而异

 

It's not the same for all 

而不能一概而论

 

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

OK! 

明白 !

 

巴夏:

So you will have to determine for yourself whether that is true for you. 

你要自己决定,对你来说,这是不是真实情况

 

If you determine it is true for you that your body consciousness may require the ingestion of certain kinds of animal protein from time to time, 

如果你决定,你的身体的确需要   时不时地食用某些动物性蛋白质

 

At least, at least 

那至少,至少

 

If that is true for you 

如果你真的需要食用的话

 

Allow it to be the most natural balanced relationship that you can possibly create 

那你尽可能地   创造出与动物间 一种自然、平衡的关系

 

So that the animal is participating with you in that way 

这样的话,动物就能以这种方式参与进来

 

Do you understand 

这,你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yeah

理解!

 

巴夏:

Now I'm also gonna to tell you another little secret 

现在我再告诉你个小秘密

 

Many of you may not actually realize 

你们很多人都不知道的

 

As you eat an animal,

当你吃动物的时

 

the animal is eating you 

动物也在吃你

 

Because as you absorb anything in nature, 

因为当你吸食大自然中的任何东西时

 

Because you are a part of nature. 

大自然也在吸食你

 

Nature is absorbing you. 

因为你是大自然的一部分

 

It's a two-way street 

因为这是条 双向车道

 

Not a one-way street. 

而不是条 单行道

 

So the idea again is that if you do it in a way that's not in balance, 

所以,如果你做的方式是 不平衡

 

You're going to experience a lot of imbalance in your relationship to nature, in a variety of ways, 

那你在与大自然的关系中,会经历各式各样的 不平衡 事件

 

But if it is in balance, 

但你的方式若是 平衡

 

Then the act itself is not be imbalanced thing 

那你的行动本身,就不是不平衡的

 

And if you do it in a balanced way 

而且如果你以 平衡 的方式去行动

 

You will experience a relationship with nature that is balance 

那你就会经历到与大自然的平衡关系

 

And things will be provided for you that you truly need 

你真正所需的,自然而然也会供应给你

 

And they will be gifted to you in a balanced way, in a natural way 

它们会把自己当成礼物,呈现给你

 

问:

Thank you! 

谢谢你!

 

【全線閱讀】《巴夏》

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()