close

 

 

Greetings, Beloved Ones.

 

问候,亲爱的一们

 

We send you blessings of Love and Light, in this Now moment, and we invite you to open your heart for our message for you…

 

我们发送给你爱与光的祝福,在这个当下时刻,我们邀请你向我们的信息敞开心

 

From the heart-center of All That Is:

 

从一切万有的心中:

 

You are loved.

 

你被爱着

 

Dear One, you are loved every step of the way on your journey to Be-ing who you really are: a spark of God expressing itself.

 

亲爱的,你在旅程上的每一步都被爱着去成为你真正的所是:一个神的火花在表达自身

 

Part of your journey is to create all different kinds of experiences.

 

你旅程的一部分就是去创造各种不同的体验

 

Some are pleasant and you can feel love.

 

一些是令人愉快的,你可以感到爱

 

Some are less pleasant and you can feel the disconnect from love.

 

一些是不怎么令人愉快的,你可以感到与爱的断连

 

All experiences are designed to light the path for you to “feel” your way into a love based expression of God.

 

所有的体验都意在于点亮道路,让你去“感受”一条进入一个基于爱的神之表达的道路

 

When you feel love, it means: continue on.

 

当你感到爱,这意味着:继续

 

When you don’t feel love, it means: come back into your heart, feel love and then continue in a direction that feels more loving.

 

当你并未感到爱,这意味着:回归你的心,感受爱,然后继续感到更加有爱的方向

 

Every moment of your day, you have these two choices.

 

每时每刻,你都有这两个选择

 

You even have free will to decide to continue on a less loving path, until your Higher Self will nudge you back towards a more loving path.

 

你甚至有着自由意志去决定继续不怎么有爱的道路,直到你更高的自我敦促你返回更加有爱的道路

 

At the core of each soul is the desire to love and to be loved.

 

在每个灵魂的核心存在着爱和被爱的渴望

 

You are allowed to stray from the path of love and then, your Higher Self will simply guide you back to your true loving expression.

 

你被允许偏离爱的道路,然后,你的更高自我会指引你返回真正有爱的表达

 

As you go throughout your day, pay attention to the thoughts you are thinking. Are they loving towards yourself and others? Could you nudge your thoughts to more loving thoughts?

 

随着你进行你的一天,关注你的想法。它们是对你自己和他人来说有爱的吗?你能否敦促你的想法去变成更加有爱的?

 

As you go throughout your day, pay attention to the way you are feeling. Do you feel loving towards yourself and others? Could you nudge your feelings more towards more loving feelings?

 

随着你进行你的一天,关注你的感受。你有对自己和他人感到爱吗?你可以敦促你的感受变得更加有爱吗?

 

As you go throughout your day, pay attention to your actions. Are they loving towards yourself and others? Could you nudge them towards more loving actions?

 

随着你进行你的一天,关注你的行为。它们对你和他人有爱吗?你能敦促它们变得更加有爱吗?

 

Try this for seven days and watch your life transform into a love based reality.

 

试着去这么做持续7天,看着你的生活转变成一个基于爱的现实

 

All it takes is one “nudge.”

 

所需的只是一个“敦促”(译注:推动,轻推)

 

Know That All Is Well, Beloved Ones.

 

知晓一切都好,亲爱的一们

 

Welcome Home.

 

欢迎回家

 

We are walking beside you, every step of the way.

 

我们在你的身边行走,一路上的每一步

 

Dear Ones, you are loved beyond measure. Always.

 

亲爱的一们,你被无可估量地爱着。总是如此

 

I am Archangel Michael and I bring you this truth

 

我是大天使麦克,我带给你这个真理

 

通灵:Asara

翻译:Nick Chan

https://eraoflight.com/2018/07/08/archangel-michael-you-have-two-choices/

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()