译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

  2018-04-09

 

我们为什么过得不开心?

生活、工作为什么无聊?

为什么还没找到心上人?

我们是如何限制自己的?

心与脑如何平衡?

……

 迪士尼动画短片——《内部运作》(Inner Workings)可能会带给你一些思考与答案。

 

 

 視頻來源:https://v.qq.com/x/page/t06250rj3s1.html?start=5

 

 

它讲述的是一个叫保罗的务实、谨慎的头脑和他自由、奔放的心脏之间的斗争、平衡的故事。

 

很精彩,就6分钟。

 

喜欢的话,可以多看几遍。

 

页面底部有高清版的下载链接。

 

部分GIF截图

 

 

起床

 

 

头脑想象自己吃、胖、死

 

看完短片后,可以再看看巴夏是解说心与脑的运作方式,以及如何平衡。

 


 

 

巴夏:心脑平衡

 

问:

Good evening

晚上好!

 

Willa

Evening to you then

你好,晚上好!

 

在此次传讯中,Willa 和巴夏同时在线,根据需求来回答问题

 

问:

I guess my question has to do with balancing the heart and the mind

我想,我的问题是关于“心”与“脑”的平衡

 

Willa

Yes

好的

 

问:

The personality that I seem to have given myself is one that incline to, I guess, mental space, the cerebral space

我想,我个性倾向于思想空间,在脑力方面比较擅长

 

And I find it very challenging to...

我发现,对我来说,非常有挑战的是……

 

Willa

I'll be let Bashar handle this one if you don't mind

如果你不介意的话,我让巴夏来回答这个问题

 

问:

All right.

好的

 

巴夏:

All right, please proceed.

好的,请继续

 

问:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

You're talking about the heart and the mind

你说的是心和脑

 

And balance between the two

以及二者之间的平衡

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

巴夏:

Do you understand that you have your higher mind?

你明白,你有你的高我吧?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

And you understand that it sends through the mind through the physical mind to the heart

要知道,你的高我发送能量,穿过“脑”,到达“心”

 

Which then acts as a reflector

心,作为一个反射装置

 

And comes back into the physical mind then project out in your reality

将这股能量反射给“脑”,然后再投射到你的实相中

 

And that's the balance

这就是平衡

 

That you have to allow the mind to be transparent enough

你的“脑”必须足够透明

 

To allow the heart to reflect the higher mind

透明到“心”能够反射高我(高我的能量能够穿过“脑”)

 

in a way that the physical mind can utilize for projecting into your reality to create

从而使“脑”能够利用从“心”那里反射过来的能量

 

by filtering into the belief systems whatever the symbolic reflection may then need to be

再经过信念系统过滤后,创造出任何你所需要的象征性反射物

 

To show you what is going on

从而将正在发生的事情展示给你看

 

What filters may exist in the belief system

显示出可能存在于信念系统中的“过滤器”

 

Within the mind, within the physical mind

也就是你“脑”中的“过滤器”

 

That the higher mind and the heart hold between

而你的“脑”夹在高我和“心”中间

 

and project from

能量也是从高我和“心”投射而来

 

Is this making some sense to you as we are explaining?

这样解释,你能理解吗?

 

问:

To some degree

能理解一点点吧

 

I guess

我猜想……

 

Could you say that one more time..

你能再说一遍吗?

 

巴夏:

Imagine a picture here

想象这里有一幅画

 

That you have a higher mind and is nonphysical

(上面是)你的高我,是非物质形态的

 

And you have your physical mind in the center

中间是你的“脑”(物质心智)

 

That is your persona

也就是你的“人格”

 

Yes?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白

 

巴夏:

That is made of the beliefs and emotions and thoughts

它由信念、情感和思想构成

 

That create the ego structure

组建出了“小我”的结构

 

And then exhibits its behavior in your physical reality

然后,在你们的物质世界中呈现出它的行为

 

Yes?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白

 

巴夏:

And then you have the heart

接下来,就是你的“心”(下方)

 

Which has its own intelligence

心,有着它自己的智慧

 

Has its own awareness.

有它自己的意识

 

The higher mind will then send like a beam if you wish an analogy to the heart

用比喻来讲的话,就像是:高我朝“心”的方向发射出一束光

 

That get reflected back to the mind

这束光被“心”反射回到“脑”

 

And gets filtered through the belief systems

然后经过(脑中)信念系统过滤后

 

And gets projected outward

再投射出去

 

in the idea of your physical experience

也就是你的物质体验

 

You have your physical eyes which created parallax

你们的眼睛会形成视差

 

Which create a three dimensional experience for you physically

制造出三维空间的“物质”体验

 

But you have the idea of the higher mind and the heart which also has parallax in this direction

但你们的高我和“心”,在这个方向上(竖着的),也有视差

 

To create a reality emotionally

能够制造出“情感”的体验(实相)

 

So that there is depth to physical reality

这样,你们的物质世界才会有深度(远近之分)

 

So it feels real,

才会让你感到“真实”

 

Otherwise it wouldn't

否则就不会

 

Because it is an illusion.

因为它只不过是幻相

 

Yes?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yeah

明白

 

巴夏:

So you have these two different kinds of parallax

所以,你有两种不同的“视差”

 

With physical mind in the center

“脑”的视差处在中间

 

But the idea is that all this energy is filtering through the belief system that is what makes up the persona.

所有的这些经过信念系统过滤的“能量”组成了你的“人格”

 

The foundation of the persona

这些能量是你的人格的基础

 

To allow you to get the reflection from those different parallax views coming back to you

通过这些不同的“视差视图”,你获得了反射回来的“影像”

 

So you can always have guidance system to know what beliefs you are holding on to

这样你时刻都能有一个引导系统,让你知道你紧抓不放的信念系统是什么

 

And thus can make course corrections and adjustments as you go.

并且可以随时做线路修正与调整

 

Is this helping at all

这么解释,是否对你有帮助呢?

 

Or am I only confusing you?

还是让你更糊涂了?

 

问:

It is helping

当然有帮助了

 

I guess it's more so

我想,更多的是……

 

I guess it's more so me trying to feel my emotional body more

我想,我更多的想去感受我的情绪体

 

Because sometimes it feels like there is disconnect, I don't...

因为,有时候我感觉自己断开连接了,我不……

 

巴夏:

But the disconnect is what we are saying

但我们要说的是:

 

would only come from the idea of a fundamental belief in this disconnection

断开连接,只会来源于你的一个根本性信念,认为自己断开连接了

 

Because even though you may have that experience

因为,即使你体验到自己断开连接

 

You have to be connected in order to create an experience of disconnection

但你必须处在连接的状态,才能创造出断开连接的体验

 

And it's all right to have the experience

有这样的体验也没关系(也是好的)

 

But you have to always know

但你要时刻知道:

 

In order to move forward

为了能够前进

 

That the only way you can have an experience of disconnection

唯一能够让你体验到“断开连接”的方式

 

Is if you're connected

就是你是处在“连接着”的状态

 

If you really disconnected

如果你真的断开连接了

 

You wouldn't exist.

那你根本就不存在

 

You cannot be disconnected from source

你是没办法跟“源头”断开连接的

 

But you can use your connection to create an experience of disconnection

但你可以运用跟你的“连接”,制造出“断开连接”的体验

 

问:

Interesting

有意思!

 

巴夏:

Yes?

这么解释,可以吗?

 

问:

Yeah, OK

是的,OK

 

巴夏:

Is this helping?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

It is, thank you

是的,谢谢!

 

巴夏:

It's all about your definition

一切都关乎你的“定义”

 

And this is why we always encourage all of you to be very clear and very precise

这就是为什么我们一直鼓励你们所有人,要非常清晰明确地

 

And know consciously what you are defining yourself to be

并且有意识地知道“你是怎么定义自己的”

 

Because it is all about that definition and your belief in it that creates your experience of your reality.

因为所有你的实相的体验,都是由你的定义和信念创造的

 

And now in this day and age

而如今,在现在这样的时代里

 

It is more important than ever to be very precise about that definition

相比过去,非常明确地知道自我的定义,就显得更为重要

 

Because you can have a definition that to you might seem like you're on track

因为,对你而言,你可以有一个看似你是走在轨道上的定义

 

But when you might give it a little bit of analysis

但如果你稍微分析一下

 

You may find that

你可能会发现:

 

you are still containing a little bit of a contradictory concept within it

这个定义中,仍然包含一丁点与之相矛盾的观念

 

That isn't allow you to be the pure representation of what you would prefer

正在不允许(阻止)你成为全然的、你真正喜好的“你”

 

And even that little tiny bit of contradictory definition within it

即使与你的定义相矛盾的观念,只有那么一丁点

 

is not the definition that is most aligned with you

那也说明,这个定义与“真正的你”并不是最相匹配的

 

问:

Wow, thank you.

哇喔!谢谢你!

 

巴夏:

Does that make sense?

你觉得这有道理吗?

 

问:

Very much so.

非常有道理!

 

巴夏:

Does this help you?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does.

是的,有!

 

Thank you

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

You are welcome

不客气!

 

 

视差(百度百科)

 

视差 (PARALLAX)指摄影机中观景窗和镜头所取到的景框的差异。

 

观测者在两个不同位置看同一物体的方向之差。比如,当你伸出一个手指放在眼前,先闭上右眼,用左眼看它;再闭上左眼,用右眼看它,会发现手指相对远方的物体的位置有了变化,这就是从不同角度去看同一点的视差。视差可用观测者的两个不同位置之间的距离(基线)在天体处的张角来表示。

 

 

因为人的左、右眼有间距,造成两眼的视角存在细微的差别,而这样的差别会让两只眼睛分别观察的景物有一点点的位移。

 

人类之所以能够产生有空间感的立体视觉效果,恰恰就是这种在医学上被称之为视差的位移,在大脑中的有机合成。大开眼界就是视差的作用结果。同一个人的不同眼睛,观察事物的结果尚不尽相同,不同人的眼睛,自然更是相去甚远。

 

别忘了:如果两眼之间没有3CM的距离,那么你永远无法享受3D

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()