笑笑^_^学进
问:
Hi, Bashar
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you good day!
你好!
问:
I'm a minister of a church
我是一个教会里的牧师
巴夏:
All right.
好的!
问:
And we meet at a playhouse theater
我们在一个剧场里聚会(做礼拜)
And so there are times when they have plays that can be kind of dark
那个剧场有时候会上演一些有点“黑暗”的戏剧
巴夏:
How exciting
多么令人兴奋啊!
问:
It can be
可以这么说
And then when I go there on Sundays
当我星期天去那个剧场时
The energy can be a little negative
那里的能量会有点“负面”
巴夏:
Then it gives you an opportunity to clean house, doesn't it?
这不是给你机会,让你打扫房间吗?
问:
Yes! And that's my question
对!这也是我要问的问题
Because of fire cold and all
因为……(不懂,求高手翻译)
What I would normally do would be incense and candles
通常我会点蜡烛和做香薰(不懂,求高手翻译)
巴夏:
All right. Well, you can be the sage instead
好!你可以“是”圣人啊?!
问:
Can you
你能否……?
巴夏:
Double entendre intended
一语双关,明白不?
问:
Is there a technique for that?
对此,你有何妙技?
巴夏:
You're technique!
你就是妙技!
Do you give off the vibration you prefer to give off?
你是否散发出你所喜好的振动呢?
问:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
What else needs to be done
那还需要做什么呢?
other than knowing that that floods the room?
你这么做的话,就已经冲洗了整个房间了
问:
OK!
OK!
巴夏:
Yes?
明白了吗?
问:
That's good!
说得太好了!
巴夏:
Is that too simple?
是不是太简单了点?
问:
Yes, it is!
是的,确实是!
巴夏:
We figure that many people on your planet like things to be more complicated
我知道你们地球人就喜欢复杂点的东西
问:
Yes! I was kind of looking for something like some
对!我就想寻求一些……
巴夏:
You want rattles and bones and beads?
你想要敲锣打鼓,还有神珠护体?
问:
Yes! Yes! Yes!
是的!是的!是的!
巴夏:
Well you can do that if you wish
如果你想,你可以这么做啊!
But that's up to you.
但这由你说了算
Remember what we said about permissions?
记得我是怎么解释“自我意识许可”吗?
问:
Yes!
记得!
巴夏:
Whatever works best for you that you are able to do
做任何你能够做的,并且最适合你的,对你有着最佳利益的
with integrity, with respect.
并且以正直、尊敬的态度去做
So if you can't use what you would normally use
所以,如果你没法使用你常用的道具
Go to the next most exciting thing.
那就选择下一个最让你兴奋的物品
If you believe that just being there in your presence isn't enough,
如果你认为:即使你亲临现场了还是不够
Then do whatever you wish to do,
那就去做任何你想做的事情
And that will be sufficient
这样,就足够了(条件满足,可以发功)
Because it still comes down to you doing it anyway
因为,归根结底还是由你来做的(转化负面能量)
问:
That's true.
你说得对!
巴夏:
I know that's why I said it.
我知道对,所以我才说!
So is that sufficient for you?
这样回答,足够了吗?
问:
That is very sufficient for me.
对我来说,非常足够了!
巴夏:
Is there something else you would like to discuss?
你还想讨论些其他的吗?
问:
On Sundays, there are times when I quote you
在周天聚会时,有时候我会引用你的一些话
巴夏:
Yes.
好的,然后呢……
问:
And I say that you're my good friend.
我说你是我的一个好友
巴夏:
I am
我确实是啊!
问:
I don't say that you're an alien and so I'm just
我并没说你是个异类(外星人)……
巴夏:
I am not an alien.
我并非异类
I'm an extraterrestrial
我是一个“天外来客”,来自地球之外的外星人
问:
Right, exactly!
是的,说得对!
巴夏:
Because understand, that we are genetically similar
要知道,我们有着相似的基因
And I am, in a sense, another form of human
某种程度上讲,我是另一种形态的人类
Because we are genetically related.
因为我们的基因是相关联的
Dolphins are not extraterrestrials
海豚不是外星人
But they are alien to you
但对你们来说,它们是异类
问:
I gotcha you, yes!
我懂了
巴夏:
Do you understand the difference?
你知道其中的区别了吗?
问:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
So you don't have to say anything that you don't wish to say about us.
所以,关于我们的信息,如果你不想说,那你可以不说
We don't take offense
我们不会介意
问:
OK
好的!
巴夏:
Because we know we are
因为我们知道我们是谁
And where we come from
知道我们从何而来
And no matter who we are
并且,不论我们是谁
And no matter where we come from
不论我们从何而来
We can still be your friend.
我们都可以做你的朋友
问:
And let me ask you this.
让我再问问你这个问题
巴夏:
All right, I'll let you
好!我让你问……
问:
When I do quote you, I feel your presence,
当我引用的你的话时,我确实感觉到你的存在
Are you there?
你真的在场吗?
巴夏:
That's because you're tapping into our resonance field
那是因为你进入了我们的共振场
I'm not necessarily focused as an individual there at the moment,
在那一刻,我个人的意识未必有关注在那个地方
But any time that you refer to our frequency.
但任何时候,只要你提到我们说过的话(频率)
And remember an interaction with us in that way
并且回忆起之前与我们互动的情形
You're tapping into our collective consciousness resonance field.
你就进入了我们集体意识的共振场
Therefore
于是
You are taking on that energy field
你就接入了那个能量场
Your own higher mind is resonating and reflecting that to you
而你的高我则(利用这个能量场)与之共振,并将其反射给你
Just as it is right now
就像现在这样
Because you're talking to your own higher mind right now
因为你现在就在和你的高我对话
Using us as a mask to do so.
只不过你的高我戴上巴夏这个“面具”而已
问:
Yes.
是的!
巴夏:
So that's why you feel what you feel
这就是为什么你感受到你所感受到的
问:
And then others feel them as I'm speaking on Sunday, they feel that resonance
那天我提到你时,有一些人也感受到了那个共振场
巴夏:
Some may feel it differently than others.
有些人所感受到的可能跟其他人的不同
But yes, they can
但他们确实能够感受到
if they wish to match that frequency to some degree
只要他们愿意一定程度上与那个共振场的频率相匹配
问:
Well, thank you for being my friend
好!谢谢你做我的朋友!
巴夏:
Well, thank you for being ours
也谢谢你做我的朋友!
问:
Thank you
谢谢!
巴夏:
Will that do?
这样回答可以吗?
问:
That will do
可以了!
Thank you!
谢谢您!
巴夏:
All right, thank you!
好的,谢谢!
【相关阅读】
留言列表