close

ScreenHunter_09 May. 16 16.48

2017-09-24

 

 

20170914凯史第189次知识寻求者

发布时间:2017-09-24

189次知识寻求者网络教学

教学日期:2017-9-14

字幕来源:Amara.org社群用Youtube生成

 翻译平台:移动Agent

 中文校译:拈花一笑、一步穿锣

 文字整理:梦中真人

 字幕压制:凯史科技研产教基地

 

【凯史Keshe】20170924发布《第189次知识寻求者》(上) 

 

 

Next time, I try it with my Soul.

有什么问题吗?

Any questions?

阿泽尔:凯史先生?

(AB) Mr Keshe?

凯史:是的,阿扎尔。

(MK) Yes, Azar

阿泽尔:我能说一些关于和平的事情,然后再问一个问题吗?

(AB) ... May I say a few things about the Peace, and then ask a question?

凯史:是的。

(MK) Yes.

你已经差不多成为教师了,

You have become more or less a teacher for... out of a student,

是的,你可以。

Yeah, so you can.

阿泽尔:好,谢谢你!

(AB) Okay. Thank you.

因为,我们在谈论和平,

... Because you know, we were talking about Peace,

我一直在听,

and ... I've been listening, and...

我们谈论的是实施和平,我们如何才能实现和平。

we talk about conquering the Peace, how can we work to get to Peace.

我们会继续关注它,如何实现它。

And... we dwelling on it, how we can achieve it.

然后,我在想,

And then, I was thinking, you know, just ...

有一天,我在看水,

One day, I was looking at the water.

我看到水是如此的宁静,

And I saw, water is so Peaceful.

然后我意识到水不会强迫任何事情,

And then I realize water doesn't have, maybe don't, water doesn't force anything.

当它移动的时候。

Water just allows. I mean, when it moves.

我举个例子,比如我在想,如果,

If I make example, like I was thinking, if you have...

如果我看一块地,在土地的另一边,

If I was looking at a piece of land, and on the other side of the land,

我打了个洞,我就站在这一边,

I make a hole, and I'm standing on this side

我拿一桶水,在我泼水之前,

and I take a... a bucket of water. And before I throw the water,

我拿了一些鹅卵石,放在那里,另一个地方放几块,

I take ... a few pebbles, put it there, another place I put a couple of rocks,

另一个地方放些沙子,另一个放些盐,

another place I put sands, another place I put salt,

我放了不同的东西,也许是一片木头,

I put different things, maybe piece of wood.

然后我把这桶水,一罐水,

And then I put this bucket of water, a pitcher of water,

从这边开始,让水流出,

start from this side, and let the water runs.

当你看水,它来到鹅卵石,

And when you look at the water, you see it goes to the pebbles,

然后,进入缝隙,填满所有的卵石,

and then, it go to all the crevices, fill up all the pebble,

然后流动到下一处,当它到达岩石的时候,

and then moves to the next. When it gets to the rock,

如果,水不够多,它就留在那里,

if, is not too much water, is ... stand there.

它充满了它,最后,你看到

And it fills around it. And then eventually, you see it goes

它环绕此处,之后从另一边出来,

around there, and goes after that, on the other side comes out.

当它到达盐的时候,我看到它似乎满足了盐,

When it gets to the salt, I see like there is satisfies the salt,

它融化盐,然后流动,

it melt the salt and then moves.

最后到达终点孔洞。

And finally it get to the destination, which is the hole.

然后,如果你放入大量的水,

And then, if you put, like a lot of water,

水从岩石上流过,

the water goes above the rock.

所以,水从不在岩石上挖洞,

So, the water never makes any hole in the rock.

它从不伤害岩石,它只是试图找到一种方法到达。

It never hurts the rock, it just tries to find a way to go to it.

所以,它非常平静,如果我们愿意,我们看水,

So, it's very peaceful and if we do like... we look at the water,

当水冲过我们的家,我们看着它,不是和平的,

when water comes over our homes, we look at it, is not Peaceful,

但实际上它是和平的,只是展示了它的力量。

but actually it is Peaceful. ... but it shows its ... strength.

所以,如果我们审视自己,我们每个人都有灵魂,我们的灵魂有力量。

So, if we look at ourselves, you know, each of us has a Soul and our Soul has a strength.

所以,如果我们每个人都能根据自己的力量找到内心的平静,

So, if... if each of us find the Peace within ourselves according to our strength.

然后,每个人都变成了一个宇宙,变得平静。

Then, everybody becomes, a Universe, becomes Peaceful.

因为,我们是不一样的,

Because, like, we're not about... we are not the same.

例如,有时我必须是造型师,有时,

For example, sometimes I have to be the... shaper and sometimes,

我必须是那个被塑造的人。

I have to be the one who is being shaped.

有时候,我必须是一个善于接纳的人,有时我必须是一个有创造力的人。

Sometimes I have to be the... receptive and sometimes I have to be the creative.

所以,取决于我的生命,我必须继续做必要的事情,

So, depending what ... comes to my life, I have to keep doing what is necessary,

这样的事情能给我带来和平。所以,以其力量来实现

according what brings Peace in me. So, it has to do with the strength and

真正的和平。

the...the, what is really Peaceful.

现在,我的问题是这样的,

And now, my question is this.

我们谈论快乐,享受生活,并与爱相伴,

... We talk about ... Joy and live Life with Joy and ... stay with Love.

我们同时在谈论它,

We talk about it all the time we, at the same time

我们谈论脱离肉体,脱离肉体。

we talk about detachment from Physicality ... detachment from Physicality.

想象一下,如果你住在大街上,隔壁邻居,

Imagine if you live on a street, and next door neighbor,

你的邻居,是个木匠,

your neighbor, is a carpenter.

每天你路过他的商店,他就住在同一个地方,

And, everyday you pass by his shop and he lives the same place,

他有一个妻子和两个孩子,你几乎每天都能看到这个人,

he has a wife and two kids, and you see this man, nearly everyday.

他坐在他的办公桌前,正在做这件漂亮的家具,

He sits by his desk and is making this beautiful furniture,

他喜欢这样做,他在谋生,

he loves doing it, he make a living.

他有一个美丽的家庭,他和每个人分享他的爱,

He has a beautiful family, he's sharing his Love with everybody,

所以,他是完美的,和平的。

... so he's... he's perfect, he's Peaceful.

如果有一天你敲他的门,问他,

If you knock on his door one day and you ask,

你想告诉他,脱离肉体,你会怎样告诉他?

You wanna tell him, "detach from Physicality", what would you tell him?

凯史:很简单,你教过他什么?

(MK) Very easy, what have you taught him?

因为,你走到他的门前,你还没教过他什么,

Because, by going to his door, you haven't taught him anything,

有关更多你懂得了的。

what you understood more.

他必须明白,还有一个位置,还有另一个维度,

He has to understand that there is another position, there is another dimension.

然后,你给他选择他能做什么,

Then, you give him the choice what he can do.

因为对他来说,这就是他所知道的一切,你还没教导过他。

Because to him, that's all he knows. You haven't educated him.

艾泽尔:因此……凯史:问题是,

(AB) So... (MK) The question's...

艾泽尔:他的快乐在身体上。

(AB) His... his Joy is in Physicality then. That's all he's...

凯史:不,因为这是他现在的情况,

(MK) No, because that's how has been up to now for him.

但是,如果你启发他理解他的灵魂,

But, if you enlighten him to understand his Soul,

他会做同样的家具吗?或者他会改变他制作的家具,

would he make the same furniture? Or would he change the furniture he makes,

把灵魂嵌入木头中?

that he embeds the Soul of the wood in it?

你记住,回到我一贯的想法,

You remember, go back to... what I always thought,

我正在和几个知识寻求者交谈,

and I was talking to couple of Knowledge Seekers

今天早上,它穿过了我的大脑,

this morning and it went through my head.

他们如此专注于试图达到提升和运动,

"They are so, concentrated in trying to achieve lift and motion,

在整个过程中,他们已经忘记了工作的理念。

that, in the whole process, they have forgotten the Ethos of the work."

我能得到你的祝福,能够看到飞行的乐趣吗?”

"Can I have your blessing, to be able... to be able to see the pleasure of flight?"

他们的整个目标,就是建立一个会飞的系统,

The whole target for them, is just to build a system, that it flies.

在很短的时间内,凯史基金会将展示飞行系统,

In a very short time, Keshe Foundation will show the Flight System,

知识寻求者做出来了,

it's done by the Knowledge Seekers.

我只是在指导他们,是时候出现了。

I'm just guiding them, because it's time to show.

但是,有一件事我看不清,那就是灵魂对系统的祝福。

But, one thing which I do not see, is blessing of Soul to the system.

我给你知识,让你飞翔,让我看到飞翔的美丽。

I give you my knowledge, for you to fly, that I see the beauty of the flight.

你不能把木匠当屠夫,

You have, you cannot make a butcher out of a carpenter.

除非你教他屠宰的技艺,怎么切肉,怎么做。

Unless you teach him the art of butchery, how to cut the meat, how to do it.

你不能对人示范,如何成为一个飞行器工程师,

You cannot show a Man, how to become a aircraft builder

因为他是一个木匠,除非你教他。

when he's a carpenter, unless you teach him.

你不能问,敲门然后说,

You cannot ask, knock on the door and says,

你打算怎么办?”你得教他,

"What are you gonna do"? You have to teach him.

对他来说,不仅因为你教他,你还得激励他,

For him, not only because you taught, you have to inspire him,

理解木头灵魂的精髓。

that he understands the essence of the Soul of the wood.

不是他自己的灵魂,因为他创造了不同的东西,

Not his own Soul, because then he creates different thing.

或者他触摸木头,因为他理解它是实体吗?

Or would he ever touch a wood, because he understands it's a entity?

或者,他会尊重它吗?“你想让我表现你的哪一方面?”

Or, will he respect it that, "What would you like me to show you as?"

这是一种不同的方式,然后你找到了木匠的灵感,

It's a different way to look, and then you find out the carpenter's inspired.

然后,他可以做出改变,

Then, he can make a difference.

在他的生命中,关于他的灵魂和他的生命。

In his life, in respect to his Soul and his life.

并不是这个星球上的每个人都在寻求改变,

Not every Man on this Planet is looking for a change.

因为,这就是他们所接受的。

Because, this is what they accept it to be.

最近我和凯诺琳坐在餐厅里,

I was sitting in the restaurant with Caroline, very recently.

她说,你知道吗,这些人当中有多少人,

And, she said, "You know Mehran, how many of these people across

包括世界的另一边的人,多少人了解他们的灵魂,

the other side of the World, know about their Soul,

了解教学,了解如何,以及他们能改变多少?”

know about the teaching, how to be, and how much they can change?"

我们为什么不能到他们那里去?”

"Why can't we reach them?"

我说,我们已经联系到了他们,

I said, "We already have reached them,

因为我们通过灵魂说他们的话。

because we speak their language through their Soul."

这是我们看待问题的方式,

It's the way we have to look at it.

我们是否能激励或忘记如何激励吗?

Can we inspire or have we forgotten how to inspire?

这是对我们自己的理解,这就是问题所在,不是他们。

It is the understanding of ourselves, which is the problem. Not them.

我们了解多少,了解多少

How much we understood and how much we understand?

问题所在,我们对自己的期望是什么,

This is the problem. What do we expect of ourselves,

我们认为我们已经学到了很多东西,能够教别人,

and how much we think we have learned that we can teach

通过教学,我们让他们自己激励自己?

that, by teaching, we let them to inspire themselves?

就像我说的,最近一次,

As I've said, very recently again,

科学界很多人不喜欢凯史基金会的方式,

"A lot of scientific world does not like the way the Keshe Foundation has

从事科学教学,

gone into teaching of the science,

去了解人的灵魂。

into operation of understanding of the Soul of the Man."

因为他们还没有成熟,

Because they haven't matured yet.

他们不明白生命的全部目的就是理解

They don't understand the whole purpose of living, is to understand

过平静的生活,并通过它来理解他们自己的创造。

to live a Peaceful life and, through it, to understand their own Creation.

而且,这已经成为而且正在成为更大更大的问题,

And, this has become and is becoming a bigger and bigger problem

科学界的问题。因为现在,在他们的层次上,他们理解了变化,

for the scientific world. Because now, in their level, they understand the change

但是,以他们的责任,在他们的生活中,他们如何适应或改变呢?

but, in their function, in their Life how can they match it or change it?

所以,我们看到了变化,我们看到很多人想实现

So, we see the change, we see a lot of people around that want to be,

喜欢的样子,但是,他们不能,

like to be, but, they cannot be,

因为那样的话,他们就不能在他们的知识框架下完成的东西一起工作。

because then it does not work with what they completed themselves in their knowledge.

知识传递的深度,

The, the depth of the knowledge transferred

在过去,尤其是过去6 - 8个月,它是如此巨大,

in the past, especially 6 - 8 month, it's so huge, that

人类需要几个世纪才能解开,

will take Humanity centuries to unravel.

为了人类在这个星球上实现和平,一切都是必要的,摆在桌面上了,

Everything is needed for Man to achieve Peace on this Planet, is on the table.

它的字面意思是人的灵魂

And it's literally one word, it's the Soul of the Man.

人类灵魂的存在吗?

Is the existence of the Soul of Man.

而且,我们还没有教导过其他灵魂,

And, we have not managed to teach that yet the other Souls.

因为,他们不想脱离肉体。

Because, they do not want to be detached from the table of Physicality.

还有其他问题吗?

Any other question?

(AB):谢谢你,凯史先生。

(AB) Thank you Mr Keshe.

凯史:非常感谢你,艾泽尔。

(MK) Thank you very much Azar.

教学不再是制造磁引力单元和展示甘斯,

Teaching is not anymore about making MaGravs and showing GANSes.

现在我们要看看我们自己灵魂的甘斯,

Now we have to look at the GANS of our own Soul

而我们自身的肉体结构自己已经产生了它。

and the structure of our own Physicality which has manifested itself to do it.

有人愿意与我们分享知识,或者问问题吗?

Anybody would like to share ... knowledge with us or ask a question?

乌苏拉:是的,先生,我是乌苏拉,我想分享一些东西。

(UC) Yes Mr.... all... I am Ursula. I want to share something, please.

凯史:是的,请继续,你想要分享什么?

(MK) Yes, please go ahead. What do you want to share?

(UC):我的感受,

(UC) Every... about what I'm feeling.

作为宇宙委员会和知识寻求者,

As Universal Council and as Knowledge Seeker

在意识方面走得很远,现在发生的事情,

It goes very far in consciousness, what happening now.

不是关于磁引力场或甘斯,我觉得它很强大。

It's not about MaGravs or GANS and I feel it very strong.

我去过罗马,宇宙委员会会议,第一次会议,

I have been in Rome ... the Universal Council meeting, the first one.

我从你们那里听到,这是一个灵魂的学校,

And I hear from you the... that is a... a school of Soul.

And... Sorry.

而且,所有这些都深入人心,

And, ... all this goes very deep in the heart

韦恩谈论他的经历,

as Wayne talk about his experience.

我当时住在阿根廷,马岛战争时期,

I was living in Argentina and the time of war with Malvine

而且,福克兰群岛,我有很多很好的经历,

And... Falklands, and I lives many strong experience

这时我母亲死了,

At this time my mother was die

我觉得我们今天遗忘的操作系统,

and I feel that manipulation system that we have forgotten today

一直在欧洲生活了42年,

always here in Europe, where are living now from 42 years

我出生在阿根廷,母亲是德国人,

I was born Argentina, my mother was German

她是精神分裂的,我是独生子,

She was schizophrenic, I was only child

我从你那里听说,在私人教学中,精神分裂症是什么,

and I heard from you, in private teaching, what is schizophreni about

从这时起,我的生活改变了,因为我原谅了她,现在我爱她。

And from this time my life change, because I forgive her and I love her now.

我的哥哥是意大利人,我从来不知道我的岳父是奥地利人,

My brother was Italian I never known my father-in-law an Austrian

我现在住在法国,42年前,有三个漂亮的男孩,现在长大了。

And I living in France now 42 years ago, have three beautiful boys, grown up now.

而且,当你谈论精神的时候,我不知道我到底有什么精神理念。

And, when you talk about ethos, I don't know what ethos I have exactly.

而且,我觉得我有一种普世的精神,因为我就是一切,什么都不真实。

And, I feel I have an Universal Ethos, because I am everything and nothing really.

我能感觉到每个人,我真的能感受到中国人和黑人,

And I can feel everybody, I can really feel China's and black and...

我从来没有去过那里,但我能感觉到它,因为我在这里遇见了这么多人,

I have never been there, but I can feel it, because I meet here so many people

来自这些国籍的,伟大的……

from this Nat.. nationality and a great ?assim?

当你谈论和平,一旦我们知道我们是谁,

And, when you talk about Peace, once we know who we are

在地球上我们正在做的事情,

and what we are doing on Earth

我们觉得这才是最重要的,

and we feel that the most important

是我们自己的内心的平静,感觉踏实。

is to have our own Peace inside, and feel it really.

我们都依附家庭,依附土地,

We are... we are all attached, to families, to our lands,

依附政治,甚至现在还依附一堆疫苗。

to our.. our political problems, even now with all this vaccines.

11号在法国,12号在意大利,非常可怕,

Here in France 11 and... and 12 in Italy, it's... it's a very scaring

但是,当我们与人交谈时,

But, when we talk to people

我们觉得他们现在都觉醒过来了,

and we feel that they... they are all waking up now

非常美丽!

it's... it's is very beautiful to see

我们可以在这个基础上成长,我非常感谢你们。

and that we can grow in this Foundation, I thank you so much.

因为,我学习了多年,所有自己的进展,

Because, I was learning for many years all own development

我是理疗师,有自己的网站,

and I am Naturopath have my... my own website

免费提供信息,有500人进入。

I give it for free information there's 500 people coming on

当然,凯史基金会的独到之处,

and of course Keshe foundation has it's great place

我们才能达到目标,

And we can only be ourselves for reach this.

我们现在所希望的和平,我们可以感觉到它,

And that Peace we are wishing now, we can feel it

我们可以闪光,只因为存在。

and we can shine, only being.

而且,我懂得我们可以在没有竞争的情况下做到这一点,

And, I know we can do it without competition

当我们都能给予别人的时候,

when we can give it all to others

那是令人鼓舞,我们可以激励别人,

We are inspiring... inspired and we can inspiring for others.

只因为我们生命存在。

Only with our beaming... being.

而且,真的是一种感觉,自由的感觉,如此之大,

And, really it's a feeling, freedom feeling, so big one

如此伟大,我们现在感到我们可以做到。

and so great and we feel now that we can... we can reach it.

非常感谢,谢谢你,凯诺琳,

And really thank... thank you so much, you and Carolina

和所有参与的人,以及核心团队!

and all those who are participating ... and the Core Team

我认识宇宙委员会,我自豪能够

I knew Universal Council and I really so proud to be

参与进去。非常感谢。

and to participate. Thank you very much.

凯史:非常感谢!

(MK) Thank you very much

最近,对我们来说,很多人

The closest for us is ... very much

不是用口语表达来分享的知识,

not sharing knowledge in the verbal sense

而是分享和平,通过我们的灵魂到达其他人。

but sharing the... the Peace that, through our Souls reaches the others

最近,我看到了变化,

Very recently, I saw a change,

而且,改变是如此巨大的,

but, the change is so huge,

那些想要通过凯史基金会工作进行创造的人,

that the people who want to create it through the Keshe Foundation work

已经陷入恐慌,

have gone into a panic,

的确这样,身体上的恐慌。

it's a literal, physical panic

而且,他们知道他们是谁,我向他们传达的信息非常简单。

and, they know who they are and my message to them are very simple.

唯一需要恐慌的人,

The only people who need to panic

是那些保守过去的人。

are those who have kept everything the same as the past.

那些懂得和平理念的权力人物,

Those, who are the men of power understand in the Ethos of the Peace

他们自己创造了他们国家的和平,

And they have found that Peace within themselves by creating for their Nation's

每一个行动都会带来另一个和平的成果。

Every move will come and will bring another fruit of Peace.

我们不应该害怕它,我们应该为它感到骄傲,

We should not be afraid of it, we should be proud of it,

我们可以成为和平的制造者,

that we can be the Peace makers.

当我们谈论我称为美丽的人

When we speak about what I call, 'beautiful people',

我们必须了解这些人的一些非常奇怪的事情。

we have to understand something very strange about these people.

And is...

当一个人死去,

When one dies

或者灵魂从肉体中脱离出来,

Or the Soul removes itself from Physicality

它会强迫其他灵魂也离开吗?

does that force the other Souls to leave too?

当灵魂集体是肉体的创造者,

as the collective of Souls was the creator of the Physicality.

你要理解,

You got to understand.

人类的身体,

A Human body,

我们70亿人,

as I call the whole 7 billion of us,

加上地球上数十亿其他生物,

plus billions of the other creatures within this Planet,

我们就像精神分裂的状态,或者我所说的美丽的人

we are like that schizophrenic condition, or what I call, 'beautiful people'.

我们都是美丽的,但我们都是同一个灵魂的各个部分,那就是这个星球的灵魂,

We are all beautiful, but we are all part of one Soul, which is the Soul of this Planet.

它有心跳,它有一个灵魂的节拍

It has a heartbeat, and it's got a 'Soulbeat'.

而这颗行星灵魂的跳动,是人类灵魂的跳动,

And that beating of the Soul of this Planet, is the beating of the Soul the Man.

当我们其中一个离开了肉体,

When one of us leaves the Physicality,

在这个星球的灵魂维度中,行星会死吗?

in the dimension of the Soul of this Planet, does the Planet die?

还是用我们的灵魂作为其结构的一部分,让它自己表现更美丽更自由?

Or uses our Soul as part of its structure, to show itself more beautiful and free?

对于我们很多人来说,这是一个还没有答案的问题,

This is a question for a lot of us which we have not answered.

我们不能回答,因为我们自己并没有意识到整体,

And we cannot answer, because we ourselves, are not aware of Totality.

因为,当我们面对整体,它是如此美丽。

Because, when we face the Totality, it is so beautiful

我们问一个问题,为什么?”

that we ask one question, "Why?"

简单,“为什么?”

Simply, "Why?"

为什么我们杀了这么多?

Why we have killed so much?

为什么我们摧毁了这么多?

Why we have destroyed so much?

为什么我们制造了这么多的混乱?

Why we have created so much mayhem?

我们几时才能成熟?或者我们成熟让其他人也成熟,

When would we mature? OR can we mature that we mature the others,

通过他们的成熟,我们实现内心的平和吗?

that through their maturity we achieve Peace within ourselves?

当我看到问题的时候,地平线上有什么,

When I see problems that... what is on horizon,

做了什么,做了什么导致战争,

and what is to be done and what is done to create wars,

我只看一件事,我到哪里去了?

I look at one thing. Where have I not reached?

我不认为这是失败,但我看到,

I don't look at it as a failure, but I look at it that,

这些人在那里学习,在过程中相互学习,

what these people are there to learn, from each other and from the process.

你将带来持久的和平。

That you'll bring a lasting Peace

从现在开始,他们不需要再做错事,

that from it, from now on, they don't need to do wrong.

我们不再挑选国家,因为国家不复存在。

We don't pick on Nations as the Nations don't exist anymore.

我们经历灵魂,我所说的,

We go through the Soul of the, what I call,

宇宙委员会成员和其他成员,

'Universal Council members' and the others, to reach.

周围有了很多变化,非常好的变化。

There is a lot of changes around, and very good ones.

我的愿望是,在今年年底前实现世界和平的第一步。

My wish, is to achieve the first steps toward World Peace before end of this year.

我们正步入正轨,

And, we are on track.

我知道有一些灵魂在那个方向工作,

I know there are Souls who work in that direction,

他们会带来第一步。

and they'll bring the first steps.

为了实现和平,那些认为自己会失去很多的人会哭泣,

To achieve Peace, there'll be a lot of cries by those who think they're gonna lose a lot.

我们看到的情况改变了我们,

It's the situations which we see which changes us.

我们不喜欢去改变或看到改变,

And we do not like to change or see changes

因为我们被动造成,而且给别人造成痛苦。

which, because of us has been caused to be and causes suffering to the others.

在过去的几周里,基金会的工作取消了很多,

In the past few weeks I've withdrawn quite a lot, from work around the Foundation,

因为我不明白,有些事不正常,

because I could not understand how, something which is so wrong

做了……

is done to ...

给人类制造混乱,

create such a mayhem in Humanity,

走得更远,在人类的生活中,

has gone further, in taking life of Humanity.

我不认为这是人们灵魂结构的失败。

I don't look at it as a failure of the structure of the Soul of the Man.

我看到,因为更多的人需要成熟,

I look at it, as how much more Man needs to mature.

我们需要朝什么方向激励呢,

What direction do we need to inspire

变得闪闪发光,然后其余的会被点燃吗?

that becomes that sparkling, that the rest will ignite?

问题是,

The problem is ...

持续认同暴力,在此时此刻

continuous affirmation of violence, at this moment,

是最大的问题。

is the biggest problem.

如何,很少有电视频道承担和平,

How, very few television channels have taken over the Peace,

没有。

not to be there.

暴力已经成为政客们的模式,

Violence has become the pattern of the politicians,

通过他们的工作、言论和行动。

through their work and through their talks, and through their actions.

而其他人则害怕这些暴力的世界领导人会做出怎样的反应,

And the others are afraid of how these violent World leaders will react

如果我们反应平静,

if we react Peaceful.

我向世界各国领导人传达的信息非常简单,

My message to World leaders are very simple.

我知道你在听,而且知道是谁在说话,

I know you are listening, and know exactly who we're talking to.

不要害怕对和平的反应,

Do not be afraid of the reaction to the Peace,

享受它带来的快乐。

be Joyful of what it'll bring.

我的愿望写在我的作品中了,

I made my wish in my writing.

《世界和平条约》,放在联合国的地板上,

That the World Peace Treaty, to be taken on the floor of the United Nation

把联合国变成和平组织。

to convert United Nation to a Peaceful organization.

这是和平的基石,

This is a cornerstone of Peace.

必须要做的。

It has to be done.

结构已经设定好了,

And the structures have been set for it to be done,

有没有世界领导人,我们都要这样做。

and it shall be done, with or without this World leaders.

世界各国领导人签署《世界和平条约》

Signing of the World Peace Treaty by one of the World leaders

是世界和平开始的基石吗?

is a cornerstone of the start of the World Peace

那些倾听和确实理解的人,

And those who listen to and understand exactly

我说的是谁,我在说什么,

who I talk and what I'm talking about

那就是

is...

参加这个课程,签署和平条约。

take the course and sign the Peace Treaty.

这将是我们梦想的世界和平的开端,

And that'll be the beginning of the World Peace as we all dreamt about

变成现实,这样人们就会找到他自己的灵魂。

becomes a reality, and the Man will find his Soul.

整个过程将会到来,通过这种和平,

And the whole process will come, that through this Peace,

那些没有被激励的人将会拥有和获得时间

those who have not been inspired will have and reach time

去激励自己,去了解他们的灵魂。

to inspire themselves, to understand their Souls.

因为,世界各国领导人创造的时间和地位,

Because, the time and the position created by the World leaders

将让人们在几个月内迅速成熟。

will allow Man to mature very rapidly in matter of months.

我对世界领导人的要求,

My request from the World leader,

他完全知道我在说谁,

he knows exactly who I'm talking about.

阁下,

Is, Your Excellency

请签署世界和平条约,

please sign the World Peace Treaty.

你的团队和我们的团队已经同意了这一措辞,

Your team and our team have agreed on the wording.

钢笔在这里。

Now is the pen.

世界领导人问题之一是

One of the problem with the World leaders is

他们害怕随之而来的

they're afraid of consequential

其他人的回应。但是,在很多方面,

response by the others. But, in so many ways

其他国家的领导人不敢这么做,

the other World leaders are scared to do it

因为他们不知道别人会怎么反应,

because they don't know what'll be the reaction by the others

因为他们都需要知道这方面。

as they all need this.

我们需要

We need ...

没有一个开始,这个过程已经开始了,

not one to start. The process has already started.

我们需要开始终结。

We need the beginning of the end.

还有其他问题吗?

Any other question?

博纳菲斯:你好,凯史先生? 凯史:是的,杰拉。

(BB) Hello, Mr Keshe? (MK) Yes, Jalal.

博纳菲斯:实际上这是来自加州华西纳的知识寻求者博纳菲斯。

(BB) Actually this is Bonafice, a Knowledge Seeker from Huasna California.

凯史:哦,你听起来像杰拉。

(MK) Oh, you sound like Jalal.

博纳菲斯:好的。

(BB) Okay.

凯史:报歉。博纳菲斯:我当成是赞美。

(MK) That's me I ... do apologize. (BB) I take that as a compliment.

没有问题。

No problem.

再次感谢你们为人类所做的一切,

... Again thank you for everything you are doing for Humanity,

你在这里展示的领导力。

and the leadership that ... you are demonstrating here.

你提到了委员会以及核心小组,

... You mentioned that the, the Councils, and in the Core group

还有正在致力于这些书籍的团队,

and the teams that are working on the books,

考虑到我们讨论的主题,

and considering the subject we've been talking about ...

和平与美丽,我创作了一幅画,非常简单的画面。

Peace and and beauty, I created a, a picture, a very basic picture.

我把它寄给了网管,因为,希望这个委员会

... And I sent it to the webmaster, ... because the, hopefully the, the the Council

可能考虑用上它,并在[cvc fit]中加入它。

would maybe consider it, and incorporate it in, in the cvc fit.

我肯定地说,和平,正如我所听到您描绘的那样,

By this ... I affirm ... Peace, as I've heard you describe it

通过许多您给予的教导,

through the many ... teachings that you have given so far.

这幅图中间是一只鸽子,和平的普遍象征,

... The middle of this ... picture is ... the Universal symbol for Peace, which is a dove,

确定6个主要的分支,对和平主题进行说明,

and I've identified about 6 main branches that speak to this subject of Peace.

因为,尽管我们非常关切

because ... even though we are very concerned

战争和侵略之类的事情,

about war and aggression and those kind of things,

这是和平的组成部分,没有战争,及一切与之相关的事。

... that is a component of Peace, you know, absence of war, and all that goes with it.

但是,提升灵魂是和平,而真理也是和平,

But, you know, elevating Souls is also Peace and verity is Peace and

无条件的爱是和平,分享知识是和平,以及之类的事情。

unconditional love is Peace and sharing knowledge is Peace and things like that,

我已经确定六个主要组成部分,根据您的描述,

so, I've identified about 6 main components that I've heard you describe,

他们说一幅画胜过千言万语。

and they say a picture's worth a thousand words.

我想,如果你看到这个,

And I thought ... if you look at something like that ...

你会注意到,我们有一个全面的

you'll be mindful, there we have a comprehensive ...

和平的觉察,

sense of this Peace we're talking about.

还有更多空间来添加更多组件,如果我们沿路鉴别它们。

And there's room to add some more components if we identify them along the way, so.

我只是想指出,分享。

I just wanted to point that out and ... share that,

希望网管能传给你

and hopefully the webmaster can get that to you and

还有每个人都考虑,也许你们可以改进一下。

... everybody else want to consider, perhaps you can ... improve on.

就这些,谢谢你!凯史:谢谢,非常感谢。

That's all I have for now. Thank you. (MK) Thank, thank you very much.

你知道,这些事情现在都在委员会会的手里,

As you know these things now is in the hand of the, the Councils.

由他们决定如何定形,

As ... they decide in how to take shape, and what to,

以及他们想看到什么样子。

what they want to see, in what shape or form.

非常感谢你的投入,我确信,

Thank you very much for your input, and I'm sure ...

网管会把它传给委员会的成员,

the webmasters will pass it on to the member of the Councils,

他们在每周例会上讨论这个问题。

and there discuss it, in their weekly meeting.

几个小时来工作。博纳菲斯:谢谢。

There is hours of work. (BB) Thank you.

凯史:非常感谢。有几个小时的工作,在进行

(MK) Thank you very much. There is hours of work, it's going into

树立精神理念,建立基础工作,

setting up the Ethos, and the work of the Foundation.

还完成了很多工作。

And ... there is a lot of work, which's been done.

委员会成员做了很多工作,

There's a lot of work getting done by members of the Councils,

不断地确认他们达到每个人所需要的,

in continuously making sure that they achieve what is needed by everyone

我们可以达到这个位置。

that we can reach ... this position.

博纳菲斯:谢谢,再次感谢您所做的一切。

(BB) Thank you, again thank you for everything that you're doing.

凯史:非常感谢。

(MK) Thank you very much.

瑞克:杰拉,奇怪的是,他的确有举手,

(RC) ... Jalal strangely have, did has his, did have his hand up,

我把他提升到小组名单,你有什么要说的吗,杰拉 ?

and I promoted him to a panelist, did you have something to say Jalal?

他可能很忙。杰拉:是的,有话要说,但是现在很忙,

He might be busy... (JG) Yes I have, but now it's very

瑞克:时间不合适?

disturbing... (RC) Not the right time?

杰拉:是的,不是时候,五分钟后吧,谢谢你。

(JG) Yeah not for the time, in 5 minutes so... thank you.

瑞克:好的。凯史先生,皮特有一个通知,

(RC) Okay, good. ... Mr Keshe I also had a notice here from a Pete,

谁是波兰语的宇宙委员会成员,

who is the Universal Council for Polish, and ...

他说他有1015分钟的陈述,

he says he has a 10 or 15 minutes presentation

有幻灯片,今天讨论的话题。

with slides and so on about the topic we are talking about today.

您看这个……

Is that something you'd like to ...

凯史:你看过了吗,无版权材料吗?

(MK) Have you seen it, that there is no copyright material on it?

瑞克:还没有看过,我知道但是……

(RC) ... no I haven't seen it so far as I know but ...

凯史:我们能检查一下吗?

(MK) Can we check it?

瑞克:他说他只有30分钟的时间,

(RC) ... he says he's... only has like 30 minutes,

然后他要去开会,几分钟前说的。

then he's off to a meeting and that was a few minutes ago..

凯史:是的,但是我们必须弄清楚,

(MK) Yes but, but that we have to underst,

如果他能传给你,我们可以下次再展示,

if he can send it to you we can show it next time?

我们非常非常小心地展示,

We are very, very, careful in showing,

我们很感激你在这些演讲中所花的时间,

we appreciate the time you put to these presentations.

但是,你必须搞清楚不明确的东西,

But, you have to understand that unknowingly,

有时会侵犯版权

sometimes there are infringements on to copyrights

或其他知识产权或著作权。

or other intellectual rights or cop.. main mut... rights.

(VV):瑞克?

(VV) Rick?

凯史:是的。(VV):我只是想问一下,

(MK) Yes? (VV) I was just gonna ask if this ...

文件显示,在最后一次会议上,他是委员会的一员?

document was shown during the last ... Council, as he is a member of the Council?

瑞克:我不确定,他说他现在要传给我,但我不确定,

(RC) I'm not sure, he says he's going to send it to me now, but I'm not sure

如果我能看一下的话。凯史:好的。

if I'll be able to look it over (MK) Okay.

瑞克:8张幻灯片。凯史:你能检查一下有没有带音乐吗?

(RC) There's 8 slides apparently. (MK) Can you check if there's no music with it?

瑞克:好吧,我来看看。

(RC) Uh-hm. Okay I'll have a look at it, yeah.

现在我们在直播中遇到了一个来自特雷弗的问题,也许我们可以解决?

... now we had a question from Trevor in the Livestream, perhaps we can address?

他说,如果祈祷是感恩的态度,

... He says if, if prayer is the attitude of gratitude,

我想知道当我们与神主对话时,我们向谁说话?

and I want to know who we talk to when we talk to the God-source?

是与我们自己的灵魂,还是与宇宙的灵魂对话?

Is it a conversation with our own Soul, or the Soul of the Universe?

还是完全一样?

Or is it all the same?

凯史:完全一样。

(MK) It's all the same.

这取决于你想存入银行的位置。

Depends where you want to bank it.

你想存入分行,还是想存入总行呢?

Do you want to bank it in the branch, or do you want to bank it at the head office?

利息是一样的。

The interest pay is the same.

(VV):但初始存款可能不同?

(VV) But the initial deposit could be different?

凯史:取决于你存入什么,

(MK) Depends what you put in.

对于那些不懂的人,我们重复讲一下,

For those of you who don't know, or we can repeat,

许多核心成员不断地出现在所有的教导中,

a number of Core members are continuously are always present in all the teachings.

我们得到了他们的祝福,他们在那里,他们支持我们,

And we have their blessing to be with us, they've been there, they stood us,

基金会的背景中的力量,

the strength of the Foundation in the background and with the Foundation.

瑞克是其中之一,文斯是另一个,

Rick is one of them, Vince is another.

在教学中还有其他的核心团队成员,

And there are other members of the Core Team in the teaching.

最后,还有14名核心团队成员,

And in time, the 14 members of the Core team

他们的灵魂和未来的选择,

their Souls and the future selection

他们选择作为会员,

of those who they choose to be the members in their replacement,

将持续支持和工作在同一个方向。

will continuously support and work in the same direction.

他们是核心团队的14个成员,并且以不同的方式,

They are 14 members sits in the Core Team, and in different ways

不同时期,他们参与了不同的发展,

and different times they have participated in development

开展技术和知识的传播。

and of the technology and Spreading the knowledge.

我们感谢他们所带来的一切,

And we thank all of them for what they have brought on the table.

知识和人类和平的基石。

Knowledge and what I call the cornerstone of Peace for Humanity.

(ME):我们能邀请银河社区吗?凯史:我们不相信那个,

(ME) Can we invite the Galactic Community? (MK) We don't believe in that one,

但我们允许他们作为宇宙委员加入我们,当我们加入他们的时候。

but we allow them as Universal Community to join us, as we join them.

这个人必须有智慧,才能了解自己的处境,

The Man has to become wise to understand his own position,

在他进入下一步之前。

before he can go into the next step.

杰拉:你好,凯史先生。凯史:是的,杰拉。

(JG) Good day Mr Keshe. (MK) Yes good day Jalal.

杰拉:你好,先生。

(JG) How are you Sir?

凯史:很好。

(MK) Still ... good.

杰拉:感谢上帝。

(JG) Thanks God.

先生,您刚才说,灵魂和羔羊,

Sir ... you just ... said before that ... the Soul and the lamb,

好是他们要体验这种生命。

it's, they are to experience this life.

所以,如果我想用一种方法把它,也就是,

So, if I want to put it in one way, is that the same thing that

我经历过一种方式,因为我们都是有联系的,在某种程度上?

I experience in one way, because, because we are all connected, in somehow?

凯史:你什么意思?

(MK) What do you mean by...

杰拉:你说过,

(JG) You Se... you said ...

如果你杀这只羊来吃,你不知道

... if you killed ... this lamb to eat it, ... and you don't know that

这只小羊是你的儿子或是你的父亲其中的一个灵魂。

this lamb is you son or your father or your, one of this Souls.

所以,这就意味着,这个灵魂在某种程度上之前是在一个人身上,

So tha, that mean ... this Soul it was before in a way in a Man,

然后去到羊羔的身体里,去体验些什么。

and then went to the, so in the body of a lamb, to experience something?

凯史:是的。

(MK) Yeah.

是什么呢?

What about it?

杰拉:对不起,凯史先生,有点吵。

(JG) Sorry Mr Keshe, It’s a little bit noise.

我在岗位上,现在不能说话,因为这里有很多噪音,报歉。

I am at work, and I cannot speak now, because it's a lot of noise, sorry.

凯史:没问题。

(MK) No problem.

羔羊是一一种象征,

The lamb was symbolic.

问题的本质,

So what it is in essence is, means,

人类必须停止捕猎和杀戮,不管他们怎样认为。

Man has to stop hunting and killing, for whatever they might think.

我有一次非常非常奇怪的经历,

I had a very, very strange experience with...

这些理念已经推动一些世界领导人:

this... the ethos which has been pushed around by some World leaders:

我们必须制造战争,创造和平!”

"We have to create war, to create Peace!"

为了证明这一点,他们必须创造他们的敌人,

And to justify that, they have to create their enemies.

为了树敌,他们不得不为此制造武器,

And, to have enemies they have to make arms for it,

他们可以用它来对付敌人,那就有了敌人。

that they can use it, against the enemy, that there is an enemy.

但真相是,这些人从战争中得到了什么?

But the... the reality is, what do these people get, out of creating this war?

权力感是我们必须废除或克服的场强吗?

Is sense of power is the field strength that we have to abolish, or overcome

在人类,动物及这个星球上的所有生命中,

in the Human race, or in the race or any animals, or being on this Planet?

这是人类面临的最大问题之一,人类必须克服,

This is one of the biggest problems, which Man has to conquer.

权力感的力量,或强大的力量,你可以克服,

The strength of feeling of power, or being powerful, that you can do.

这些并不重要……动物,他人,社会,社区等等。

Doesn't matter over ... animal, another person or society, community or whatever.

我们最大的障碍是理解测量,

Our biggest hurdle is to understand the measurement,

测量场力,羞耻,痛苦,

of the strength of the field, we call it the 'shame', we call it the 'pain',

但对于权力,

but the power.

如果有人找出

This, if Man finds out,

可以调整,那么我们就解决了大约百分之九十九的

and can be adjusted, then we have solved, most probably ninety-nine percent

这个星球上的和平问题。

of the problem with the Peace on this Planet.

权力的情感力量是多少?

What is the strength of the Emotion of power?

我们每个人都经历过,通过不同位置和,

Each one of us experience it, through different position and tests,

和不同的条件下检测。

and different conditions.

世界领导人在我们如何改变事物的过程中体验它,

A world leader experience it in how we can change things,

老师做得不一样,父亲不一样,

a teacher does it differently, a father does different,

孩子对他的兄弟姐妹,或动物或其他东西。

so does a child towards his sibling, or an animal or something else.

当我们说王位一定要结束的时候,

When we said there must be an end to the kingship,

我们看清领导力,我们都是平等的,

or leadership as we see it, that we are all equal,

那是权力的力量,在灵魂转换

is to find that power strength, in the Soul conversion

人的情感到他的物质性。

of the Emotion of the Man to his Physicality.

这是人类未来面临的最大问题之一。

This is one of the biggest problems that the Human race will face in the coming time.

如何克服?

How to overcome?

王权,权力,这个更强大,

The kingship, the power, that one is more powerful that another one,

而必须实施它,

and has to exert it.

这是解决世界和平的关键问题之一。

This is one of the key problems and the solution to the World Peace.

如果你提升所有灵魂会怎样,

What happen if you elevate all the Souls,

他们被卡在权力的层次上,所有人都想成为国王,

that they get stuck at the level of the power, and all want to be king?

或者说,我们知道,这一步要高得多,

Or, we understand there is... then the step is much higher,

美丽的东西,我叫它,美味大餐,

the beauty is much... what I call, 'delicious' to see,

如果我们看看总体的和平。

if we look at the Totality of the Peace.

我一直很欣赏一个人,他很高兴地知道,

I always admired one person, and he's been a pleasure to know,

当这个人还在世的时候,总统戈尔巴乔夫,

and to ... to be alive when this Man has been alive. Is President Gorbachev.

他是懂得这一点的人,

He... he is a Man who understood this.

一个人要成为领袖,对千百万人来说都不值得,

That, single Man to be a leader, is not worth for millions of people,

留在奴隶里,他打开了俄罗斯领土,

to be kept in the slave. And he open the Russian territory,

让人们选择自己的时间和地点。

to let people choose their time and the place what they want to be.

我的儿子几天前来找我说,

My son came to me a few days ago, and says,

爸爸,你知道一些事情吗?你知道那个家伙杀了这么多人吗?

"Papa, do you know something? You know that guy who killed so many?

有一个人杀得比他多。没有人谈论他。

There is a man who killed more than him. And nobody talks about him."

我说,什么。。。是谁?”

And I said, "What do you... Which man?"

他说:“你知道是谁杀了犹太人吗?

He said, "Do you know who killed the Jews,

他杀了六百万还是多少?”我说,“是的。

he killed six millions or whatever?" I said, "Yes."

他说,但是,这个人杀了两千万,也许更多,但是他们说是二十。

He said, "But, this guy has killed twenty millions, maybe more, but they say twenty."

我说,“?”他说,他的名字是列宁还是斯大林?”

I said, "Who?" He said, "His name is Lenin or Stalin?"

我说,你是从哪里知道这些?”他说,互联网。

I said, "Where you read this?" He said, "It's there in... on the Internet."

我不知道还有人比另一个叫希特勒的人更糟糕。

"I didn't know there was somebody worse than the other guy called Hitler,"

谁杀了那么多,但他在一个国家杀了所有人,很多人。

"who killed so many. But he killed everybody in one country, that many."

我站在那里想,我们通过杀戮获得了多少名声?

I stood still with the thought, that... How much fame we gather by killing?

谁杀人更多?戈尔巴乔夫是如何从这场杀戮中脱身的,

Who's killed more? And how President Gorbachev walked away from this killing.

作为一个最强大国家的总统

Being a President of one of the most powerful Nations,

没有意义,当别人受苦时,

had no meaning when other people had to suffer,

他所做,让他坚持。

as him to be, but for him to keep.

我对这个人非常钦佩,

And, I have a lot of admiration for this Man.

总是佩服他无畏地造成巨变,

Always admired his audacity to make such a move,

我们因此也看到许多其他事,制造战争把他被逼得走投无路,

and with it, we have seen many others. He was cornered to that... to create a war.

但通过开放俄罗斯,他脱离了战争。

But by opening Russia he walked away from wars.

在某种程度上,是计划好的,但没有起作用,

And in a way, what was planned, did not worked,

对那些希望出售大量战争工具的人来说。

for those who are hoping to sell a lot of war tools.

但是,在幕后,他与所有新的俄罗斯领导人进行了和平谈判,

But, in the background, he negotiated Peace with all the new Russian leaders,

当苏联解体时。因此,我们必须找出是什么触动了戈尔巴乔夫总统,

when the USSR is split. So, we have to find out what touched President Gorbachev.

那是什么力量,自私的力量不配伤害别人。

What is that strength, that one selfishness of power is not worth harming the others?

还有,其他人被权力杀害,他们没有权力。

And, the others killed to be in the power, which has no power.

如果他愿意,我们可能会看到,

If he would've done, most probably we would have seen,

更多的屠杀,让如此多的革命沉寂。

more massacres than... silencing so much revolutions across.

但他明白,他充分理解,

But, he co... he understood, he fully understood,

西方世界,通过不同的方式渗透俄罗斯,

that Western World, has infiltrated through Russia, through different ways,

而要想与之战斗,这将是一个无力的决定,

and would have been a feeble decision to make, to fight it.

最好放手,然后给人民他们想要的自由,

And is better to let go, and then give the people the freedom they wanted,

他将会是未来最受尊敬的领导人之一。

and he will... he will stay one of the most admired leaders for time to come.

他的权力地位,在他开悟的时候就没有了意义,

Where his position of power, had no meaning when he understood,

别人的生命更重要。

the life of the others, are more important.

我们因为他人的利益而牺牲我们的灵魂,

How we sacrifice our Souls for the benefit of the others,

不应该牺牲,而是慷慨地给予。

is not sacrifice, but is the generosity of giving.

杰拉:凯史先生,我能说一下吗?

(JG) Mr Keshe can I say something please?

凯史:可以。

(MK) Yes.

杰拉:您使我想起

(JG) You know, you... you bring ... you bring me for...

一个故事,发生在60年代的伊拉克。

for one story, it happens in Iraq in the ... 60's.

那个时候,我们有一位叫卡西姆的总统,

In that time we have ... a president called Qasim.

这个人被杀的时候,

This... this man is ... when... when they killed him... he...

他口袋里并没有一分钱,

he didn't have ... one dollar in his ... pocket.

也没有房子,

And he, even he don't... he didn't have a house.

他死的时候,他住在出租屋里。

He ... he... he... when he die he was in ... rental house.

但是,这里的敌人

But, ... the thing here, when the ... the enemies the...

巴塔人杀了他,剥夺了他的统治。

the Ba'athi who ... killed him and take the rule from him.

当他们来到巴格达,所有人

... When they came to the ... to Baghdad, all... all the ... all the people who was

卡西姆总统在街上,他们告诉他,

with ... Mr President Qasim and in the street they... told him,

给我们武器,我们可以保卫,保卫你,保卫伊拉克。

"Give us weapon, that we can defend. Defend you and defend Iraq."

然后他说,不,不伤一个人,不流一滴血,让他们来吧,

And then, ... he... he said, "No single ... one drop of blood ... come ... to...

为了帮助我,我不想那样。

to ... to helping me, I... I don't want that."

甚至那些和他在一起的士兵和将军们,

And even the... the soldiers and the generals who was with ... with him.

他告诉他们:“请出去,他们想要我单独一人,所以,你们可以出去。

He ... he told them ... "Go out, please. They want me only, so ... you can go out."

当士兵们来找他的时候,他走了出来,

And, when the soldiers came and ... seeking for him, he went ... out

对他们说,好吧,你们想要杰拉,杰拉在这里。

... to them and said, "Okay, you ... you want Qasim, here is Qasim.

我在这里,冲我来,不要杀任何人,不要伤害任何人。

I am there, you... you take me don't ... kill anyone, don't harm anyone."

但问题是,他不选择战争,

But, the thing is that, he choose not to be in... in war and not to be ...

去杀死任何在伊拉克的人。

to... to kill any.. any... anyone in Iraq.

但问题是,在那之后,这个政党,当他来统治的时候,

But the problem, after that, what this party, when he came to the rule.

你知道他们杀了多少人,

You know how... how much they killed, and ...

直到现在,我们还有多少人在受苦楚?

How... how much suffering we have, until now, from... from this situation.

从这短短的也许一个小时的思考,

From this ... small ... maybe ... one hour of ... of thinking.

那是因为我们需要经历这种悲剧吗?

So, is that because we need to experience this misery?

或者,是为了整个伊拉克人民而服从命运吗?

Or, is that ... obey time for... for whole ... Iraq people?

如果您能回答,凯史先生,我会很感激的。

If you... if you... if you can answer that Mr Keshe, I will appreciate it.

凯史:这一点,我们并不是这些领导人的领导,

(MK) The point... ... we are not... we are not in the head of these leaders.

我知道,一个总统,他不再活着了,

... I knew ... a President, he's not alive anymore.

他不得不决定是继续掌权还是被杀,

He's... He had to make a decision to stay in power, or be killed,

或者他开始国内斗争,以摆脱某些力量,

or he starts a struggle in the country to get rid of certain powers.

而他决定离开,因为他不能看到自己的国家

And ... he decided to leave, because he could not see his Nation

内部分裂或战争。

to be divided or war within the small Nation.

我明白他是什么时候下台的,

I... I understood when he stepped down

而且,从长远来看,我理解了他对国家的看法,

and, in the long-term, I understood his vision of his country.

他的国家愿景是国家永远是一个和平的国家,

His vision of country was that, the Nation stays a Peaceful Nation

然后我们看到那个人上台彻底洗劫了这个国家,

and then we saw the guy, who came into power, literally ransack the Nation,

正如你看到的你们国家的情形。

the way he liked, as you've seen it in your country.

但是,在我与新领导人的接触中,新总统

But, in my contact with a new leader, new president

我与老总统的联系,我看到了一件事,

and my contact with the old president, I saw one thing,

同样的错误,只是改变了名字。

the same mis-justices carried on, is just changed name.

但是,有些人设法把它盖好,其他人则没有。

But, some managed to cover it well and the others didn't.

当我们看到这些世界领导人采取这些步骤时,

When, we see these world leaders, who take these kind of steps,

我们必须看到他们自己在背后做了什么,

we have to see what they've done in the background themselves.

他们中的一些人为了国家的利益,

Some of them did, for the benefit of the Nation,

但有些人则是为了他们自己和他身边人的利益。

but some of them did for the benefit of themselves and their... their people around it.

我们永远无法判断,我们永远无法理解,但最终的结果是

We can never judge, we can never understand, but what the end product is,

这个国家从他们那里得到了多少?

that... How much did the Nation gain by them?

或者,他们的行为给国家带来了多大的损失?

Or, how much the Nation lost by their action?

这个过程,我们必须让灵魂而不是我们来判断,

Is the process that, we have to allow the Souls to judge, not for us.

在多大程度上我们可以接受它,或者他们自己可以接受它。

To what extent we can accept it or they can accept it themselves.

我看不出有什么理由,通过权力斗争让人成为国家的领袖,

I... I don't see any reason for ... power struggle to become a leader in the Nations,

但是,他们有不同的标准,因为他们认为他们可以改变它。

but, they have a different criteria, because they think they can change it.

而且,当他们掌权的时候,他们以不同的名字继续着同样的事情。

And, when they come to power, they carry on with the same thing under different name.

我们一直都在看它,我们现在看到它正在两个国家发生。

... We've seen it all the time and we see it currently happening in couple of Nations.

一些领导人努力留下来,继续掌权,

Some leaders fighting to stay, to be in power

而且,他们声称自己是一个和平的总统和领导人,

and, they claim to be a Peaceful presidents and heads.

那些宣称自己是和平总统的人

And some's who proclaim to be Peaceful presidents

杀人比任何人想象的还多,

are killing more than anybody else can imagine.

那么,谁在欺骗我们,我信吗?

So, which one is fooling us better, I think is the answer?

或者,我们变得如此成熟,没有人能欺骗我们,我们只是说是的

Or, have we become so mature that we don't, nobody can fool us, we just say "Yes."

杰拉:也许是给后代的经验教训?

(JG) Or... or maybe it's lessons for the... for the future generations?

凯史:未来的一代人从伊拉克的局势中学到了什么?

(MK) What have the future generation learned from the situation in Iraq?

从两方面?

From both side?

杰拉:没有!

(JG) Nothing!

凯史:还是一样吗?

(MK) Still carrying on the same?

杰拉:更糟。

(JG) It's worse.

凯史:不同的名称,

(MK) Different names...

这就是我们所知道的。

This is what we haven't learnt.

所以,我们认识到,我们必须改变人的灵魂,而不是他们的口袋。

So, we learn, we've gotta change the Soul of the Man, not the pocket of the Man.

如果你还记得,他们是在追捕萨达姆的儿子

I remember, if you remember, they were chasing the son's of Saddam Hussein

运黄金的卡车,在伊拉克各地追捕他们,如果你还记得?

with trucks of Gold, chasing them around Iraq, to find them if you remember?

他的儿子们去哪里了?金子又到哪里去了?

Where did the son's go and where did the Gold go?

杰拉:我知道。

(JG) I was there, I know that.

凯史:你说什么?

(MK) Pardon?

杰拉:我在那里,我知道那里发生了什么。

(JG) I was there, I know what's happening there.

凯史:好的。

(MK) Yep.

滥用权力是人类历史的一部分,无论规模大小。

Abuse of power has been part of the ... history of the Man, does not matter what scale.

我们必须处理这种权力的情感,

We have to sort that Emotion of power, that...

我们比其他人更强大,我们能比别人做得更好,

we are more powerful than the others, or we can do more than others.

如果我们克服了,我们就实现了和平。

If we overcome that we have achieved Peace.

但正如我说的,这是我出发到和平进程的最后阶段。

But, as I said, "This I left to the last stage of Peace process."

因为,这意味着我们正在成熟。

Because, it means we are maturing to that point.

杰拉:我想…… 凯史:不,

(JG) And I think... I... (MK) Is no...

杰拉:对不起,我想起你之前说过以眼还眼

(JG) Sorry, I think you said it before, "Eye for Eye".

凯史:是吗?有用吗?

(MK) Is it? Would it help?

杰拉:如果我们能理解的话,有用。但是,如果我们不明白呢?那还是以十还一

(JG) If we understand it, yes. But ... if we don't understand? It was... still I "ten for one".

凯史:你说什么?

(MK) Pardon?

杰拉:如果我们理解它,是的,它会有帮助。

(JG) If we understand it, yes, it will help.

但是,如果我们不理解,情况更糟。

But, if we don't understand it, it will be worse.

凯史:以眼还眼是什么意思?

(MK) What do you mean, "Eye for an Eye"?

杰拉:是的。

(JG) Yes.

凯史:那会有什么帮助呢?

(MK) What would that help?

那会带来什么呢?

What would that bring about?

杰拉:我们……凯史:试一下,

(JG) That we... (MK) Try the... 2

……

tried for 2

杰拉:是的,因为我们完全不明白这是什么意思。

(JG) Yes. Because we didn't understand, fully, what's that mean.

凯史:那么,以眼还眼是什么意思?我们现在该怎么办?

(MK) So, what does it mean, "Eye for an Eye"? What... what do we do now?

杰拉:停止伤害任何人,停止杀戮,停止从别人那里获取能量。

(JG) You stop hurting anyone. You stop killing any... you stop taking energy from another.

凯史:在某种程度上,它是一条渠道,但我们如何才能成熟,是另一回事。

(MK) In a way, it's a way, but how we can mature it, is another thing.

最近几天,我和一个人聊天,

I... I was talking to a person, very recently, in past few days.

他们期望身体方面改变,因此现在他们不吃过多,

They expect change in Physicality, because now they do not eat more.

但是,他们不明白,身体的改变并不是因为吃得少,

But, they don't understand, the change in Physicality it doesn't come by eating less,

因为我使用磁引力场系统或甘斯,

because I've used MaGrav systems or GANSes.

从旁观者的眼睛,他们期待着这一变化,

It comes in the eye of the beholder, in what they expect from this change.

很奇怪,他们看不见,这是最奇怪的部分之一。

It's very strange, they... they do not see. That's one of the strangest parts.

期望并没有带来理解,

The expectation has not brought understanding.

这是基金会面临的最大问题之一,

And this is one of the biggest problems around the Foundation.

人们期待看到一些东西,否则就会出问题,

People are expecting to see something, otherwise there is something wrong,

随着基金会和他们的工作。

with the work of the Foundation and them.

但是,我想问最奇怪的事情是什么呢?

But, what is the strangest thing I can ask?

我最近把它给了一些人,

And I've put it to some people, very recently.

现在,你理解了在基金会的周围,你有责任,

"Now, that you understand being around the Foundation, that you are responsible,

你是创造者,你是你自己灵魂的先知,

you are the Creator, you are the Prophet of your own Soul,

你打算怎么处理这些,

what are you gonna to do with the ones

你没能成为先知,

you haven't managed to become a Prophet of,

因为你没有设法控制,而你把它归咎于别人?”

because you haven't managed to control and you blame the others for it?"

这是最大的问题。现在,你们每一个人

This is the biggest problem. Now, every single one of you

已经成为了先知,你们中的每一个人都希望和平,

has become a Prophet and every single one of you wishes Peace,

但是,你为什么不能转换其他人呢?

but, why can't you convert the others?

这不是真理吗?那么你不相信这样,在你心里面。

Isn't it a Truth that you don't believe it inside you that you can

当它到来的时候,成为一个和平的人?

become and be a peaceful Man, when it comes to it?

所以,你能怎么做?

So, [coughs] how can you do it?

相信你在做什么?

And believe in what you are doing?

而且,还想知道我是其中的一部分吗?

And, still try to understand that I am part of it?

现在,你们都希望和平。

Now, you all wish Peace.

而且,你们都成为其中的一部分,你们想成为其中的一部分。

And, you all become part of it, you want to be part of it.

但是,有一个问题你忘了,

But, there is one question you forget.

现在,我是先知,我是我自己灵魂的弥赛亚,

"Now, I am the Prophet, I am the Messiah of my own Soul

但是,我能做什么,为什么我不能触及到别人?

but, what can I, why can I not touch the others?"

这是你最大的难题,这是工作中最大的难题,

This is your biggest dilemma, this is the biggest dilemma which sits around the work

那些想要成为和平之人的人。

of those people who would like to be the Man of Peace and they find out,

我说过:“你们都想要和平,现在你们知道你们在等待

as I've said, "You all wanted Peace, now you understand you were waiting

弥赛亚到来,你们在等候审判日,

for a Messiah to come, you're waiting for a day of judgment,

你们在等待最后一天,和平将会到来。

you're waiting for the final day that the Peace will come.

现在你看,自始至终都有你。

And now you see, it's you from the beginning to the end."

发生了什么事?

What happened to it?

对于大多数人来说,这是最大的问题。

This is the biggest problem for most of people around.

现在,他们来到理解工作,他们有了责任心,

Now, that they come to understand the work, that they are responsible,

他们是弥赛亚,他们是审判日,

they are the Messiahs, they are the day of judgment.

审判日已经在你意识到的那一天到来,那就是你的灵魂

The day of judgment has come the day you realize, is your Soul

对所有事情负起责任,现在你必须做判断。

which is responsible for everything and now you have to judge it.

你开始评价你自己的工作,你自己的灵魂,你自己的行为。

You start judging your own work, your own Soul, your own deeds.

那么,下一个是什么?

So, now what's the next?

所以,你所有的救世主,你的愿望是什么,你的命令是什么?

So, all you Messiahs, what is your Wish and what is your Command?

你能给别人什么来提升他们呢?

And what can you bring to the others to elevate them?

我已经实现了数百万和数十亿,

I have reached many millions and billions.

这次之前,久远以来,我做了很多次。

And beyond this time I have done it many time before.

但是,我知道结果是什么,我能看到结局。

But, I know what the outcome will be, I can see the end.

当每个人都接受他的处境和责任时,他自己灵魂的

But, the end comes when every individual accepts his position and responsibility

结局就会到来。

of his own Soul.

当你成为你自己的弥赛亚时,就是你自己灵魂的

That's the day of judgment, that's when you become Messiah of your own selves,

审判日。

your own Soul.

有许多想掌权的世界领导人,

There'll be many World Leaders who would like to be in power

但当你处于自己灵魂的权力位置时,没有人能成为世界领袖。

but when you are in power position of your own Soul, nobody can be a World Leader.

然后要找一个宇宙的领导者,

Then we're going to ask for a Universal Leader,

然后要去寻找银河系的领导者,

then we're going to look for the Galaxy Leader,

然后要去找大宇宙的领导者,

then we're going to look for Unicos Leaders.

总是臣服于我们认为它比我们强大的东西。

We're always submissive to something we think it is bigger than us

但我们是开始,也是结束,

but we are the beginning and the end.

这是我们必须成熟之处,其它都不重要。

This is what we have to mature into and nothing else.

这是我们找到和平的关键。

This is the point we find Peace.

瑞克:凯史先生,直播中有人提出问题,也许……

(RC) Mr Keshe there's a question in the Livestream that ... maybe

您可以解决。特雷弗问:“如果我们是神造的

you can help address in that regard. ... Trevor asks, "If we are made in God's

意象,上帝是否与贪婪有同样的议题,如果是这样,那就不是上帝吗?

image, does God have the same issue with greed, and if so than it is not God?

因为神创造万物,从那时起,人的贪婪从何而来?”

For God created everything where does the greed in Man come from then?"

凯史:与情感和身体的冲突,

(MK) The conflict with one's Emotion and his Physicality.

他自己的冲突,与他的肉体。

It's the conflict of the Man himself, with his Physicality.

上帝拥有一切,他拥有一切,所以他不需要通过杀戮,

God owns everything, he possesses everything so he doesn't need to kill for it,

来拥有他已经拥有的东西。

to possess what he already possesses.

瑞克:所以沃尔夫冈问,谁设置我们的过滤器,遮障了

(RC) So Wolfgang asks, "Who is setting our filters that prevent the shining

我们的灵魂和整个灵魂的光芒,这是一个功能不正常的大脑吗?”

of our Souls and the whole Soul. Is it a mis-functioning brain? "

凯史:不,它是地球和人类灵魂之间的相互作用,

(MK) No, it's the interaction between the Fields of the Planet and the Soul of the Man.

程度很深的相互作用,它也因此而形成那个状态。

It's very much Field interaction and how it's been set to be.

有一种很奇怪的行为,有些部分已经根深蒂固了,

...There is a very strange behaviour ... which we become partially ingrained

我们情感上,对权力的顺从,

in our Emotion with it and that's the submissiveness to power,

或顺从地接受罪恶。

or submissiveness to accepting guilt.

当你与某些国家,某些国民握手时,

When you shake hand with certain Nations, certain Nationals,

他们所有人握手的方式是一样的,

you shake hand with all of them the same way,

根据感觉、情感和立场,

according to the feeling and Emotion and standing,

通过他们生命的历史,

through the history of their Life.

我已经开发出这样的功能,评估与我握手的人,

I have developed ... awareness that you assess the person you shake hand with,

他们的地位、精神状态及其他方面怎样,

in a position into where and how their mental state is in everything else

百分之九十九准确,

and you're 99% correct.

不同民族的握手方式不同,

Different nationalities shake hand different way.

不同的民族隐藏着他们的弱点和等级

And different nationalities hide their weakness and hierarchy

以及权力的方式不同,

and kingship different way.

不同的民族,通过物理互动

And different Nationalities, through the physical interaction,

展示他们的国家行为。

show their National behavior.

走在街上,通过种族、信仰和肤色来选择人们,

Walk on the street and choose people by race, creed and color

和他们握手,但是观察他们是如何握住手的,

and shake hand with them. But observe how they hold their hand,

他们如何伸出手,几只手,如何定位他们的手,

how they give their hand, how much of their hand, how they position their hand.

记住这个,然后再选择一个社会结构相同的人,

And then, remember this and then, choose another man with the same structure,

在人群中,跟他握手,百分之九十九的人用同样方式握手。

in a crowd, and shake hand with, 99% you get the same shake hand.

因为,这就是我们所说的,语言方式

Because, is the way of when we say, speaking a language through the

通过灵魂,我们通过身体的互动来展示我们的结构,

Soul of language, we show our structure through our physical interaction,

这是我们词汇的一部分。

which is part of our vocabulary of talk.

所以,我们接受,我们被抚养长大,可以让别人来评判我们

So, we accept and we have been brought up to be able for someone else to judge us

或者带领我们,

or be ahead of us.

或者,我们认为我们是头领,然后我们继续前进。

Or, we think we are the head and we move on.

这就是我们所说的非言语的语言,身体方面的

And it's the way, we have what we call 'Non-verbal language' which is a physical

语言,与语言是一样的。

language, which is the same as the same language.

你和某些人握手,

You shake hands with certain people,

他们不会给你多过手指尖的东西,

they don't give you more than the tip of their fingers.

然后,如果你看看文化,你会看清它,

Then, if you'll look at the culture, you'll see it.

你和一些人握手,他们握手很特别,

You shake hands with some people, they shake hand in a specifically

每个国家和文化的握手都有特色,

each nation and culture has a specific handshake.

或者问候的特点,这种问候是顺从的一部分,

Or the feature of greeting. That greeting is part of submissiveness,

只是在上或在下。

but, being above or below of.

这就是我们要克服的问题,

And this is the problem that we have to... to overcome.

权力,灵魂服从权力的强大力量,

The power, the strength of the power through submission of Souls,

一个比另一个好,或者比其他更好。

one being better than the other, or the other.

因为在太空中,一旦我们克服了这个问题,

And how... because once we overcome this in Space when we come across

宇宙中任何其他生物,我们都站在同一高度,

any other creatures of the Universe, we stand tall the same,

即使是这样,他们也看不到我们的身体,我们的灵魂散发的场,它没有弱点。

even so they don't see our Physicality, our Soul radiates that it has no weakness.

要学的东西很多。

It's a lot to learn.

伊奥涅斯:凯史先生,我能问一个问题吗?

(IK) Mr Keshe, can I ask a question, please?

凯史:谁在说话?

(MK) Who's speaking?

伊奥涅斯:我是来自希腊的伊奥涅斯。

(IK) This is Ioannis from Greece.

凯史:好的。伊奥涅斯:问一个问题可以吗?

(MK) Yes. (IK) Is it okay to ask a question?

凯史:可以,这取决于我是否愿意回答。

(MK) Yes, depends if I like to answer it.

伊奥涅斯:好的()。昨天

(IK) Okay [laughs] So, yesterday I've been

我和一群朋友聊天,在战争开始的时候,

chatting, with a group of friends ... about, in the instance of war starting.

如果你必须保护你的家庭,那么做什么才是正确的呢?

What would be the right thing to do, if you had to protect your family?

我有内心的矛盾,因为,

And, I had ... an inner conflict on this one, because I'm not, I...

我不想伤害别人,但如果我必须保护自己的家庭,

I never want to harm another person, but then, if I had to protect my own family,

我可能要么走开,要么伤害另一个人。

I might had to either walk away or harm another person.

那么,正确的做法是什么呢?

So what is, what would the right thing to do,

如果你有的话,正确的做法是什么?

what would the right thing to do be, if you had,

比如保护你的孩子?

like to protect your... your children.

凯史:有两种方法可以回答这个问题,有很多方法可以思考,

(MK) There are two ways to answer it, and there are many ways to contemplate.

你可以朝不同的方向离开,

You can walk away in a different direction.

或者,你也可以面对,在很多方面,理解你所做的才是要点,

Or, you can walk towards it and, in so many way, understand what you do is correct,

要有一个很好的结果。

and there is a good result or a good outcome from it.

我在这些位置上很多次都涉及我的家人,

I've been in that position many time regarding my family.

所以,我知道你在说什么,我希望,

So, I know exactly what you talk about, I hope.

而且,当涉及到保护你的家庭时,有两种方法,

And, when it comes to protecting your family, there are two ways.

你远离那个结构,

You walk away from the structure, of what is set.

这不是懦弱,这是智慧:我选择了没有冲突的道路。

This is not cowardliness, this is a wisdom. "I choose the path of no conflict."

或者,你面对冲突,并理解

Or, you walk towards a conflict, and understand that my...

我的灵魂懂得可以转换他人,

my Soul understanding can convert the other.

你坐下来,你看着对方的眼睛,

You sit, you look eye to eye.

你知道,在最近几年前,

You know when, in very recent past, few years ago,

他们派了一个刺客去杀我,

They sent an assassin to kill me.

刺客来了,坐在我面前,戴着一顶帽子,

The assassin came and sat in front of me, with a hat on.

我知道他是个杀手,他来杀我,

I knew he's an assassin, he's come to kill me.

他看着我的眼睛,我看着他的眼睛,

He looked me in the eye and I looked him in the eye.

我毫不怀疑他在克服他的恐惧,

I had no doubt he's there to overcome his fear.

当我向我们的顾问咨询时,他们说:“他来了,

And, when I consulted our advisers they said, "He's coming, he's come

他在克服他的恐惧,你是对的。

to overcome his fear, you were correct."

在很多方面,当他来做他的工作的时候,我不在那里。

In so many ways, when he came to do his job, I wasn't there.

因为,我的灵魂意识到了,也是巧合,

Because, my Soul was aware of and, in a way, coincidentally,

灵魂的意识,我不在那里。

but, in a way, is Soul awareness, I was not there.

我从这件事中学到了很多,在第二次试图暗杀我的时候,

I learned a lot from this, and in my second attempt on my assassination, in killing me,

那家伙在我面前坐了几个星期,给我毒药,

the guy sat in front of me for weeks, giving me poison.

我知道是谁,怎样做,做了什么,

And I knew who is and how is done and what he's doing.

我们必须意识到,这些东西都是由灵魂的力量所决定的,

We've got to realize, these things goes by the strength of the Soul.

如果是时候离开物理生命,

If it's the time to ... leave the physical life,

时间到了,你不能改变,

the time is there, you cannot change.

如果这是灵魂的正确决定,你有事情要完成,

Is, if it is the right decision of the Soul, you have something to accomplish,

你会留在那里,你会完成你应该做的事情。

you will stay there and you'll accomplish what you are supposed to do.

恐惧是个问题,你不需要

The fear is the problem and, you don't need to...

害怕任何形式的死亡,

or to be, in any shape or form, afraid of dying.

因为死亡降临到我们所有人的身体上,

... Because the death comes to all of us in the physical dimension.

当我在机场坐了十一天,

When I sat eleven days in ... in the airport,

他们每天都说:“他们要给我脑袋里放进一颗子弹。

and everyday they said, "They're gonna to put a bullet in my head."

我知道他比我更害怕,

I knew the guy has more fear than me, in him, than me,

否则,他会这么做的。

otherwise, he would have done it.

这种情况下我经历几次了,就因为技术,不为别的,

I've been in this situation a few times, because of the technology and nothing else.

而且,这些人比你更恐惧,大多数时候,

And, these people have more fear in them, than you have, and most of the time,

最好面对他们,因为在你的灵魂中,你知道你是正确的,

is better to face them, because in your Soul, you know you are correct.

或者你离开它,因为你做了一个决定,

Or you walk away from it, because you make a decision that,

我不想面对,两种情况我都经过。

"I don't want it to be faced," and I've been in both positions.

人的灵魂的内在力量,是对人的救恩,

The inner strength in the Soul of the Man, is the salvation of the Man,

你必须更多了解你的灵魂。

and you have to know your Soul better.

伊奥涅斯:非常感谢。

(IK) Thank you so much.

凯史:不客气。

(MK) You're welcome.

还有其他问题吗?

Any other questions or we shall call it the day?

瑞克:凯史先生,现在大概3个多小时了,

(RC) ... Well Mr Keshe, it's ... been about three, little over three hours here,

取决于你

it's up to you whether

是否今天就到此为止吧。凯史:我今天就到此结束吗?

you want to call it the day. (MK) Shall I call it the day?

瑞克:好的,当然可以。

(RC) Okay, sure we can do that.

(JG):我有问题吗,凯史先生?

(JG) Do I have a question Mr Keshe?

瑞克:……凯史:我有很多问题吗?

(RC) [laughing] (MK) Do I have a lot of questions.

我有很多很多问题。瑞克:这是个好问题。

I have many, many questions. (RC) Now that was a good question.

(JG):好的,给我们一个问题。凯史:我有很多很多很多。

(JG) Okay, give us one question. (MK) I have many, many, many.

(ME):问一个。

(ME) Ask one.

凯史:我一直存在的问题是:

(MK) The question I always had is;

为什么人要看到生命的终结,去解决他所面临的问题?

Why does man see end of a life, to a solution for the problem he has?

为什么没有人站在地上,把它算出来?

Why doesn't man stand the ground and worked it out?

(ME):我的父母教导我,当我死时,我将明白一切,

(ME) My parents taught me that I will understand stand everything when I die.

这是不正确的。在那之前,我就会明白这一点,我们也不会死。

And that's incorrect. I will understand it much before that, and we don't die.

凯史:我们永远不死。这是我们没理解的事情,

(MK) We never die. This is one thing I don't understand.

人们离开很多事情,或者他们破坏了很多东西,而不是面对它,

People walk away from a lot of things, or they destroy a lot of things, not to face it.

但如果你站在地上,看看会发生什么呢?

But what about if you stand a ground, and see what comes up?

你的力量在哪里,你不去斗争,去改变,

How, what is the strength of you not to fight it, to change,

但是,要理解:为什么人们要杀人来解决?

but, to understand; Why people kill, to see a solution?

为什么这么多的世界领导人,当人们看到他们杀死其他事物,

Why do so many world leaders or when is, are People see killing something else,

他们的问题解决了吗?

is the answer to their problem, solving their problem?

(ME):他们确实认为不公平的优势是可以接受的,但事实并非如此。

(ME) They truly thought that an unfair advantage was acceptable, which it is not.

如果你有一个不公……凯史:你所说的,

If you have a unf.... (MK) What you call an...

你认为什么是不公平优势?

What do you call an unfair advantage?

(ME):不公平的优势就是超越他人的权力,

(ME) An unfair advantage is power over somebody,

要更大,你偷来的东西,为了注意到你更优秀。

or greater, something that you'll stolen, in order to... perceive you are better.

但这意味着……凯史:你可以生存下来。

But that means... (MK) You can survive it.

(ME):不,什么?

(ME) No, what?

凯史:你能挺过它吗?

(MK) That you can survive it?

(ME):它的贪婪。

(ME) It's greed.

凯史:我遇到过,我以前曾说过这个,我遇到一个非常苗条,非常瘦的女人,

(MK) I, I met, I was spoken about this before. I met a woman very slim, very thin.

而她有一个妹妹非常胖,非常非常大的体型,

And, she had a sister very fat, extremely, extremely over sized, if I can call it.

她告诉我,他俩都是在四、五岁时被虐待过,

And, she was telling me about that, they were both abused from age of four or five.

我向她解释,非常非常简单,

And, I explained to her something very, very simple:

基本上是我最后一次见到她,

and that was, more or less, the last on I saw her.

我说,你保持这种身材的原因,瘦,是这样的,

I said, "The reason you stay like this, thin", was this and this,

你妹妹这么胖的原因,是如此如此。

"and the reason your sister is fat, so much", is this and this.

她对我说:“凯史先生你是第一个明白我的秘密的人。

And she said to me, "Mr Keshe you're the first one who understood my secret,"

你是正确的。

"and you are correct."

所以,我们每个人,在相同的条件下,采取不同的决定,

So, each one of us, under the same condition, we take steps, different decisions,

我们接受它,我们以此而生存,

and we accept it, we use it to survive,

或者我们进行抗争以拒绝它,也为了生存。

or we fight it to reject it and to survive too.

在一天结束的时候,我们可以接受的是,

At the end of the day, what is acceptable to us,

我们可以接受的是什么?

and what can be acceptable to us, counts.

但只要不是权力游戏,

But as long as is not a power play,

因为她明白,她在玩权力游戏,

because she understood, she was playing power game,

没有人知道这一点。

and nobody ever understood that.

我们都是这样或那样的。对我们来说,要理解这个过程,

We all play one way or another. Is us, for us to understand the process,

这很重要,然后我们可以毕业了,

which is important, and then we can graduate with a, what I call it,

有了正确的理解。

with the 'right understanding'.

人的灵魂,即使在人没了的时候也存在,

The Soul of the Man, is present even in the absence of the Man.

因为你与其他人的场联系在一起的,

Because you are connected by Fields to the others.

这是大多数人都没有理解的。

And this is what most of people have not understood.

我们总是看着物化的东西,我们能听到的东西。

We always look physically to be present that we can hear.

当你来到我的舞台,以我的水平,你们大多数人达到了这个水平,

When you come to my stage, in my level and most of you are reaching that level,

你明白,你不需要在那里用耳朵倾听,

you understand, you do not need to be there to have the ear to listen.

因为灵魂给了你需要知道的信息,

But the Soul give you the information you need to know.

灵魂永远不会说谎。

And Souls never lie.

还有其他问题吗?

Any other question or shall we call it a day?

但是,当你问我的问题是什么,在你的灵魂里找到一个解决办法。

But, find one solution in your Soul, as you ask me what's my question.

是什么让人类把杀戮视为生存的解决方案呢?

What does make Man to see killing as solution for his survival?

不一定指另一个人,一株植物,一棵大树,一条鱼,都是一样的。

Not necessarily another Man, a plant, a tree, a fish, it's all the same.

以此证明我们存在具有不同的价值。

It's us who's put different value it to justify our existence.

(ME):贪婪是如何确保生存的?

(ME) How does greed ensure survival?

凯史:在贪婪中是否存在生存?

(MK) Is there any survival in greed?

(ME):不是真的。

(ME) Not really.

凯史:我想你已经回答了。

(MK) I think you answered it.

非常感谢,我们像往常一样去听音乐。

Thank you very much, we go out as usual with the music.

非常感谢你提供这些美丽的背景。

And, thank you very much for Rick for all these beautiful shows you put in the background.

瑞克:谢谢您凯史先生,这是个美妙的节目!

(RC) Thank you Mr Keshe for the beautiful show

在过去的几年里,你一直在努力,

that you've been putting on for the last few years here of

每星期都有给力的教导,

intense teachings every, ooops, every week.

所有的东西集合一起。

Everything came together here.

好的……

Okay, we'll ... play the slideshow as the ...

凯史:非常感谢。

(MK) Thank you very much.

(VV):我认为他们在这些研讨会上充满活力,

(VV) I think they've been just as dynamic these workshops,

就像你桌上的磁铁一样。

as those magnets you have on the table. [Chuckling]

凯史:非常感谢你。

(MK) Thank you very much. See you in ...

瑞克:好吧,让我把屏幕上的东西分享出来。

(RC) Okay let me get the screen share up here.

凯史:如果你纳米涂层这些铜板会发生什么?

(MK) What would happen if you Nano-coat these Coppers?

瑞克:事实上,除了他们中的一些人,我还没这样做过,

(RC) Well actually, I haven't done that other than some of them

开始变黑,你必须抛光让它闪亮。

start to turn dark after time and you have to polish them up to make them ... shiny.

但是,这是个好主意,需要做的。

But yes, that's ... a good idea, that's something that needs to be done.

然后我们有一个旋转的,等离子的场,

We then have a rotating ... Plasmatic Field,

而不是物质层面的场,所以……

rather than the Matter level Field perhaps, so.

凯史:下周见,我肯定你会这么做。

(MK) Let's see next week, I'm sure you're gonna do it.

瑞克:好的,听起来不错。凯史:下周见,非常感谢。

(RC) Okay, sounds good. (MK) See you next week thank you very much.

瑞克:谢谢你,凯史先生。凯史:好的。

(RC) Thank you Mr Keshe. (MK) Okay.

原字幕由Amara.org社区提供

Subtitles by the Amara.org community

資料來源:http://www.gooo8.com/a/jiaoxuefanyi/zhishixunqiuzhe/20170914/947.html

©2015-2017 深圳市凯史科技开发有限公司 版权所有 ICP备案06047597-1

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()