尼尔:

There aren't many people on this planet who aren't worried about the future.

在这星球上,不担心自己的未来的人,不多

 

and trying, each in their own way, to do something about creating a better tomorrow.

他们也都在以自己的方式,试着做些事情,去创造更好的明天

 

The challenge here is that, we've tried so many things,and we haven't yet found the answer.

而我们面临的挑战是:在试了这么多的方法之后,我们仍未找到答案。

 

We haven't yet, as I've said, found a way to simply get along.

就像我说的,我们连“好好相处”这么简单的事的解决之道,都还没找到

(就像我说的,我们连“好好相处”这么简单的事,都做不到)

 

We can't even find a way to stop killing each other.

我们甚至连一种能够停止“相互杀戮”的方法,都还没找到

 

神:

So maybe it's time to get help from those who have found a way.

所以说,现在也许到了“从那些已经找到解决之道的人获取帮助”的时候了

 

尼尔:

As I just said, practically everybody on Earth has tried and so far failed.

就像我刚刚说的,几乎地球上的每个人都试过了;迄今为止,也都失败了

 

神:

Then turn to those who are not on Earth.

那就转向那些不在地球上的人吧!

 

尼尔:

I'm sorry . . . ?

抱歉,你说啥来着?

 

神:

Perhaps it's time to get help from those who are not on Earth, who know all about life on Earth, but are not from Earth.

也许“现在”是从那些“不在地球上的人”获取帮助的时候了。那些对地球了如指掌,却并非来自地球的生灵。

 

尼尔:

Whoa...... What kind of door have you just opened here?

哇塞!你刚刚打开了一扇什么样的门啊?!

 

神:

A door that has always been open.

一扇始终敞开着的门!

 

You simply haven't walked through it yet.

你们只不过尚未走过罢了

 

尼尔:

Are we talking beings from outer space?

我们现在说的,是不是来自“外太空的生灵”?

 

神:

Do you think there are such beings?

你觉得,存在这样的生灵吗?

 

尼尔:

Well, yes, I do.

当然了!我相信他们的存在!

 

You even told me there were.

你甚至已经告诉我他们存在了。

 

We had a long discussion about them from Chapter 16 to the end of Conversations with God, Book 3.

在《与神对话3》中,我们进行了大篇幅的讨论,从第16章一直讲到结尾。

 

神:

And what did I say there?

那我在书中说了什么呢?

 

尼尔:

You said that there were many advanced civilizations in the universe.

你说,在宇宙中有许多先进的文明。

 

Not dozens, not hundreds, but thousands.

不是几十个,不是几百个,而是成千上万个

 

You spoke extensively about what you called "Highly Evolved Beings", for which we created the acronym "HEBs".

你广泛地谈论了你所谓的“高度进化的生命”,我们还为此创造一个简称——“HEBs”

 

And you described most of the underpinnings of life in highly evolved societies.

你描述了高度进化社会的大部分的基础生活形态

 

神:

Remember that you said this, because it's going to play a role in where we go later in this dialogue.

记住你说的这些话,因为在接下来讨论的内容中,它们在将起到一定的作用

 

尼尔:

Okay, I will.

好的,我会记住的

 

And what I wanted to say now is that none of what was shared previously about advanced civilizations elsewhere seemed outside the realm of possibility to me. None of it seemed far-fetched.

我现在想说的是,之前你分享的关于外星先进文明的信息,没有一个是在我可接受的范围之外,没有一个我会觉得“牵强附会”。

 

We're in, after all, a huge universe.

毕竟,我们身处如此之大的宇宙之中

 

What does seem far-fetched is the idea that we are the only sentient beings in it.

真正不靠谱的,反而是那种“我们是唯一的有感知的生命体”的观点

 

The chances of that must be one-in-a-centillion.

这种可能性,肯定极其微小

 

10303次方分之一,即1除以100000…后面3030

 

神:

Actually, there's no chance of that at all.

事实上,根本没有这种可能性。

 

Of course there are other sentient beings in the universe.

当然了,宇宙中是存在其他生命的

 

They're all over the place.

他们到处都是

 

尼尔:

And these beings are ready to help us? Is that what you're saying now?

这些生灵准备好要帮助我们吗?你说的是这个意思吗?

 

神:

I'm saying that you need not think that you are alone in accepting the invitation to awaken your species.

我是说,在“唤醒人类”这件事上,你们不要觉得自己“孤独地接受了这个邀请”

 

尼尔:

Well, we don't.

当然啦,我们不这么认为。

 

We don't think we're alone.

我们并不认为自己是孤独的。

 

You said yourself that We've turned to you.

你自己也说过“我们转向了你”

 

We've knocked on your door.

“我们敲了你的门”

 

We've turned to God.

“我们转向了神”

 

Shouldn't that be enough?

难道这样不够吗?

 

We turn to God,

我们转向了神

 

and you tell us to turn to other life forms in the universe?

而现在,你又叫我们转向宇宙中的其他生物?

 

神:

Divinity comes in many shapes.

“神性”可以通过许许多多形态表现出来

 

The form that you take is one of them.

你们所选用的形态,是其中之一

 

So if you want to experience that God is helping you, look to yourselves and your own highest wisdom

所以,如果你想体验“神在帮助你”,那你可以关照自己,聆听自己的最高智慧。

 

but then don't hesitate to look as well to all of the Manifestations of Divinity available to assist you.

但是,对于那些能够帮助你们的所有的“神性的彰显”,你们也不要犹豫不决

 

Don't look right past, or right through, those who may be opening the door in response to your knock.

不要忽视,或者无视那些回应应了你们的“敲门声”并且可能“开门”的生灵

 

尼尔:

You really are talking about beings from off this planet, aren't you?

你现在说的,真的是那些“非地球的”生灵,是吧?

 

神:

I am.

是滴!

 

尼尔:

I'm sure that many humans may think that our help will come from the heavens, but not from other life forms in the heavens!

我确信,很多人类都会认为“我们的帮助,自天堂而来”,而不是来自天堂中的其他生灵

 

神:

It would be short-sighted to ignore or deny that possibility.

如果你们忽视了,或者否认这种可能性,那未免太过于“目光短浅”

 

尼尔:

Wait a minute, let me get this straight,

等等……让我搞清楚一下

 

because I don't want there to be any confusion here.

因为,我不想在这个问题上有任何“疑惑”

 

You're saying that other life forms in the universe are choosing to help us?

你是说,宇宙中的其他生命形态的生灵,他们选择帮助我们吗?

 

神:

Some, yes.

是的,一些是

 

Not all other life forms, but some.

不是所有都是,但一些是

 

节选自《与神对话:Awaken The Species

作者:Neale Donald Walsch

译者:笑笑

 

(图文来自网络,版权属于原创)

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()