1.Ground your attention on yourself. Be conscious at every moment of what you are thinking, sensing, feeling, desiring, and doing.

把注意力放在自己身上。时刻觉知自己的想法、感知、感受、渴望和行动。

 

2. Always finish what you have begun.

已经开始的事情,一定要完成。

 

3. Whatever you are doing, do it as well as possible.

无论你在做什么,尽可能地做好。

 

4. Do not become attached to anything that can destroy you in the course of time.

不要执着于任何随着时间推移便会摧毁你的事情。

 

5. Develop your generosity - but secretly.

发扬你的慷慨——不过是秘密地。

 

6. Treat everyone as if he or she was a close relative.

把每一个人都当做近亲对待。

 

7. Organize what you have disorganized.

把紊乱的事情整理好。

 

8. Learn to receive and give thanks for every gift.

学会接受每一份礼物并给予感谢。

 

9. Stop defining yourself.

停止给自己下定义。

 

10. Do not lie or steal, for you lie to yourself and steal from yourself.

不说谎,不偷盗,因为你是在对自己说谎,在偷自己的东西。

 

11. Help your neighbor, but do not make him dependent.

帮助你的邻居,但是不要让他产生依赖。

 

12. Do not encourage others to imitate you.

不要怂恿他人效仿你。

 

13. Make work plans and accomplish them.

制定工作计划并完成它们。

 

14. Do not take up too much space.

不要占有太多空间。

 

15. Make no useless movements or sounds.

不做无益的动作,不发出无益的声音。

 

16. If you lack faith, pretend to have it.

如果你缺乏信仰,就假装拥有它。

 

17. Do not allow yourself to be impressed by strong personalities.

不要听任自己被性格强烈的人影响。

 

18. Do not regard anyone or anything as your possession.

不要把任何人或事当成你的私有财产。

 

19. Share fairly.

公平地分享。

 

20. Do not seduce.

不要诱惑他人。

 

21. Sleep and eat only as much as necessary.

只摄取必要的睡眠和饮食。

 

22. Do not speak of your personal problems.

不要谈论你的私事。

 

23. Do not express judgement or criticism when you are ignorant of most of the factors involved.

如果不清楚事情全部的原因,不要表达自己的判断或评价。

 

24. Do not establish useless friendships.

不要建立无益的友谊。

 

25. Do not follow fashions.

不要追逐时尚。

 

26. Do not sell yourself.

不要出卖自己。

 

27. Respect contracts you have signed.

遵守你已经签订的合约。

 

28. Be on time.

守时。

 

29. Never envy the luck or success of anyone.

永远不要嫉妒他人的运气或成功。

 

30. Say no more than necessary.

不说废话。

 

31. Do not think of the profits your work will engender.

不要考虑你的工作将会产生的利益。

 

32. Never threaten anyone.

不要威胁任何人。

 

33. Keep your promises.

遵守你的诺言。

 

34. In any discussion, put yourself in the other person's place.

在任何讨论中,把自己放在他人的位置上考虑问题。

 

35. Admit that someone else may be superior to you.

承认别人可能比你优秀。

 

36. Do not eliminate, but transmute.

不要消除什么,而是转化。

 

37. Conquer your fears, for each of them represents a camouflaged desire.

战胜你的恐惧,因为每一种恐惧都体现了一种伪装了的渴望。

 

38. Help others to help themselves.

帮助他人去自助。

 

39. Conquer your aversions and come closer to those who inspire rejection in you.

战胜你的厌恶,去接近那些令你心生排斥的人。

 

40. Do not react to what others say about you, whether praise or blame.

无论赞扬或指责,不要对他人的评价做出反应。

 

41. Transform your pride into dignity.

把你的骄傲转化成尊严。

 

42. Transform your anger into creativity.

把你的愤怒转化成创造力。

 

43. Transform your greed into respect for beauty.

把你的贪婪转化成对美的尊重。

 

44. Transform your envy into admiration for the values of the other.

把你的嫉妒转化成对他人价值的赞赏。

 

45. Transform your hate into charity.

把你的憎恨转化成仁慈。

 

46. Neither praise nor insult yourself.

对自己既不褒扬也不贬低。

 

47. Regard what does not belong to you as if it did belong to you.

把不属于自己的东西当做仿佛就是自己的。

 

48. Do not complain.

不要抱怨。

 

49. Develop your imagination.

发挥你的想象力。

 

50. Never give orders to gain the satisfaction of being obeyed.

永远不要为了获得被服从的满足感而命令他人。

 

51. Pay for services performed for you.

为你享受的服务买单。

 

52. Do not proselytize your work or ideas.

不要改变你的工作或想法的初衷。

 

53. Do not try to make others feel for you emotions such as pity, admiration, sympathy, or complicity.

不要试图让他人因你而感染到某种情绪,如遗憾、欣赏、同情或共犯(的罪责感)。

 

54. Do not try to distinguish yourself by your appearance.

不要试图让自己在外表上与众不同。

 

55. Never contradict; instead, be silent.

永远不要反驳;反之,要保持沉默。

 

56. Do not contract debts; acquire and pay immediately.

不要欠债;获取东西要及时付款。

 

57. If you offend someone, ask his or her pardon; if you have offended a person publicly, apologize publicly.

如果你冒犯了某人,请求他/她的原谅;如果你公开地冒犯了某人,则公开地致歉。

 

58. When you realize you have said something that is mistaken, do not persist in error through pride; instead, immediately retract it.

当你意识到自己说错话了,不要骄傲地将错就错;而是,立即收回它。

 

59. Never defend your old ideas simply because you are the one who expressed them.

对于某些陈旧的观点,永远不要因为是自己提出的而去捍卫它。

 

60. Do not keep useless objects.

不要保留没有用的物品。

 

61. Do not adorn yourself with exotic ideas.

不要用奇异的观点来装饰你自己。

 

62. Do not have your photograph taken with famous people.

不要和名人合影。

 

63. Justify yourself to no one, and keep your own counsel.

不要向任何人证明你是对的,只是保持你自己的观点。

 

64. Never define yourself by what you possess.

永远不要以你所拥有的东西来定义自己。

 

65. Never speak of yourself without considering that you might change.

未曾考虑过自己也许会改变,就不要谈论自己。

 

66. Accept that nothing belongs to you.

承认没有什么东西是属于你的。

 

67. When someone asks your opinion about something or someone, speak only of his or her qualities.

当有人问你对某人或某事的看法,只谈论他或她的品质。

 

68. When you become ill, regard your illness as your teacher, not as something to be hated.

当你生病时,把疾病当做老师,而不要厌恶它。

 

69. Look directly, and do not hide yourself.

直视(某人),不要隐藏自己。

 

70. Do not forget your dead, but accord them a limited place and do not allow them to invade your life.

不要忘记逝者,但是给予他们一个有限的地方并且不要让他们影响你的生活。

 

71. Wherever you live, always find a space that you devote to the sacred.

无论住在哪里,都要找一个可以专心奉献于神圣的地方。

 

72. When you perform a service, make your effort inconspicuous.

当你在履行服务的时候,不要让你的努力引人注目。

 

73. If you decide to work to help others, do it with pleasure.

如果你决定为了帮助他人而工作,那么带着愉快的心情去做。

 

74. If you are hesitating between doing and not doing, take the risk of doing.

如果你在做与不做之间犹豫,那么冒险去做。

 

75. Do not try to be everything to your spouse; accept that there are things that you cannot give him or her but which others can.

不要试图成为你的伴侣的一切;承认有些事你给不了他或她,而其他人可以。

 

76. When someone is speaking to an interested audience, do not contradict that person and steal his or her audience.

当某人在对一个感兴趣的听众说话时,不要反驳这个人而抢了他或她的听众。

 

77. Live on money you have earned.

靠自己已经赚得的钱生活。

 

78. Never brag about amorous adventures.

永远不要吹嘘风流韵事。

 

79. Never glorify your weaknesses.

永远不要粉饰你的缺点。

 

80. Never visit someone only to pass the time.

永远不要仅为打发时间而去和某人会面。

 

 

81. Obtain things in order to share them.

获得东西是为了分享它们。

 

82. If you are meditating and a devil appears, make the devil meditate too.

如果在你冥想时出现了一个魔鬼,那么就让魔鬼也来冥想。

 

图文来自网络,版权属于原创

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()