close

笑笑  巴夏Bashar

 2020-03-12

 

 

问:

Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好,日安!

 

问:

Thank you so much. 

非常感谢你!

 

I feel very lucky to be up here again! 

能够再次上台提问,我感觉自己非常幸运!

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right! Thank you for your synchronicity. 

好的!谢谢你的同步性!

 

问:

It's also synchronistic that my question is very similar to his first question. 

另一个也同步的是:我的问题,与之前提问者的第一个问题非常相似

 

So I want to talk a little bit about ego desires. 

我想和你聊聊“小我的欲望”

 

巴夏:

Ego. 

小我

 

问:

To give you an example. 

我举个例子

 

I also met someone and I'm now very attached in a negative way. 

我也遇到了某个人,我现在对他非常迷恋,达到无可救药的地步

 

I feel very like I need this person in my life or else I won't have as much fun or I wont as happier. 

我感觉,我的生活必须有他,要不然,我就少了很多乐趣,或者说,我就不可能那么开心了

 

And I know consciously that it doesn't make sense, 

我也很清醒地知道,这样的想法,根本就没道理

 

But it is boring without that person. 

但是,没有他,我会很无聊

 

巴夏:

Really? So you believe that your boring? 

真的吗?所以,你认为自己很“无聊”喽?

 

问:

No! But... 

那倒不是,只是……

 

巴夏:

You just said it's boring without that person 

你刚说了,没有他,你会觉得无聊

 

You understand there's no such thing as a boring situation, only bored minds? 

你知道不,不存在无聊境况,只会有无聊的脑袋(思想)?

 

问:

OK! 

好吧!

 

巴夏:

So you're saying that you are boring without them. 

所以,你说了,没有他,你会感到无聊

 

问:

Yeah! It's just like I enjoy the experience of it. 

是的!我很享受跟他在一起的经历

 

巴夏:

That's a different thing. That doesn't mean you're boring without them. 

这可是两码事,但这并不意味着“没有他,你会无聊哦”

 

问:

But... 

但是……

 

巴夏:

But what? 

但是什么?

 

问:

It's painful when...

这样很痛苦,因为……

 

you know that I have an experience with that person, and then I want more of that experience, but... 

我跟他有过一些经历,而我想体验更多的这样的经历,但是……

 

巴夏:

And what prevents more of the experience from occurring? 

是什么阻碍了“更多的这样的经历”发生呢?

 

问:

I guess it just doesn't feel like it's in my control. 

我觉得,这不是我所能控制的

 

巴夏:

Because? 

因为什么?

 

问:

Their own guidance system, and needs, yada yada 

因为,他也有他自己的引导系统、需求,等等,等等……

 

巴夏:

And so you are not trusting your synchronicity. 

所以说,你不相信你的同步性

 

You're not trusting with the relationship is actually for. 

你不相信这段关系的真正目的

 

You think it needs to be for something else other than what it is for 

你认为,它应该是另外一种情况,而不是它目前所呈现的样子

 

Which is to put you in touch with the things that you believe you're missing 

也就是,让你接触到你认为自己“缺失”的部分

 

问:

Great! That's my second question. 

太棒了!这正是我想问的第二个问题

 

巴夏:

There you go. 

这就对了!

 

问:

Thank you! 

谢谢你!

 

巴夏:

So what do you believe you're missing? 

那么,你认为,你缺失了什么呢?

 

问:

I very much feel that I'm moving into this phase in my life for I need to be comfortable being seen. 

我清楚地感觉到,我的人生已经进入到“在被别人看着的时候,能够感觉舒适自在”的阶段了

 

巴夏:

Being seen... 

被看着……

 

What's so uncomfortable about being seen? 

被人看着时,你有什么不舒服、不自在的感觉呢?

 

And being seen by whom and for what reason? 

被谁看着?以及,出于什么原因?

 

问:

I'm not really sure yet. But... 

我还不是很确定,但是……

 

巴夏:

Sure you are! 

你很确定!

 

问:

OK! Maybe in the work I do? 

好吧!也许是在工作中吧

 

巴夏:

Which is? 

什么工作呢?

 

问:

I do hypnosis therapy and help people... 

我从事催眠疗愈,帮助别人……

 

巴夏:

Is this your passion? 

这是你的激情吗?

 

问:

Yes! Yes! Very much! 

是的!是的!我激情满满!

 

巴夏:

All right. Are you doing it in the most passionate way you can? 

好的!你是否以最让你有激情的方式来做这事呢?

 

问:

Right now, I feel like I'm ready to take it to a bigger level.. 

现在,我感觉自己已经准备好,可以提到更高的水平了

 

巴夏:

All right! And you're willing to act on that? 

好的!你也愿意对此采取行动吗?

 

问:

Absolutely! Yeah! 

是的!绝对愿意!

 

巴夏:

All right. And so? 

好的!那问题是?

 

问:

It almost feels like jumping off a cliff, 

我感觉,像是从悬崖上跳了下来

 

I know that it's necessary for me to be seen and be comfortable... 

我知道,我现在“必须”能够轻松自在地让他人看着了

 

巴夏:

Do you have a parachute?

你戴降落伞了吗?

 

Which means, do you have a belief system that will allow you to know that you will land safely. 

也就是说,你是否有一个信念系统,让你知道你将会安全着陆

 

Because if you don't believe that, don't jump! 

因为,如果你还不相信,那就别跳!

 

Because you have to honor your belief system that you're holding onto 

因为,你必须尊重你所“抓取”的信念系统

 

Until such time as you give yourself the time to practice acting on your passion to the degree where you know that it will support you if you make the jump. 

你需要花足够长的时间,练习“在你的激情上付诸行动”,直到你知道“如果你跳的话,你有降落伞,能够支持你安全着陆”

 

If you don't know that, don't jump! 

如果你还不能确信,那就别跳

 

问:

Do you have any perspective in mind? 

对此,你有什么看法吗?

 

巴夏:

Well, yes! I actually just said it, but I'll rephrase it. 

好吧,其实我刚说了,但我还是再解释一遍

 

Take the time to act on your passion on the next level to whatever degree you can to let it prove to you it can support you 

在你下一层面的激情上,尽你所能地付诸时间与行动,以此向你自己证明:你的激情能够支持你

 

So that you will realize that it won't be such a big jump when you make the transition. 

这样的话,在你转变的时候,你就会知道:这不会是一个这么大的“跳跃”

 

Let it prove that it can support you by acting on it to the best you can within the parameters of the belief system you're holding on to. 

在你目前抓取的信念系统的(限制)参数范围之内,尽你所能地去行动,以此证明它能(你的激情)够支持你!

 

Give it a chance to prove itself. 

给它一个证明自己的机会

 

问:

So it's OK if I don't understand 100% ... 

所以,如果我还不能 100%理解,那也是OK的了?

 

巴夏:

Of course it's OK! 

当然OK啦!

 

There's no reason to judge yourself for having judgment 

没理由因为你有某些评判,就评判自己

 

Otherwise, you just compounding the judgment you have on yourself. 

否则,你就加重(复杂化)了你对自己的评判

 

问:

It's really a good point. 

此言甚好!

 

巴夏:

So if you're going to judge yourselves, say 

所以,当你评判自己的时候,你可以对自己说:

 

All right, I'm judging myself! 

好吧,我在评判自己!

 

All right. 

好嘞!

 

So what! 

这又能咋地?

 

Don't add more judgment to it. 

不要对这个评判,再有评判

 

Otherwise you're making the process take longer. 

否则,你只会拉长这个过程

 

问:

That makes a lot sense. 

太有道理了!

 

巴夏:

I know. 

我知道!

 

Astonishing, isn't it? 

震撼到你了吧!

 

How things can make sense when you just look at them a different way, when you let them be obvious? 

当你以不同的方式看事情,事情就清晰易懂了;当你让问题“浮出水面”,问题就简单明了,是吧?

 

问:

I just think maybe you're extra smart, I not sure... 

我觉得,可能是你特别聪明

 

巴夏:

I am not extra smart. 

我并非特别聪明!

 

I just know that I am. 

我只是知道“我特别聪明”

 

When you know that you are, you will experience being extra smart. 

当你知道“你是这样”,你就会体验到“你是这样”,也就是特别聪明

 

You are all extra smart. 

你们都特别聪明

 

Remember 

请记住!

 

It's a myth that you only use 10% of your brain. 

你们说,你们只用了10%的大脑,这其实是个“迷思”

 

You use 100% of your brains to make it seem like you're only using 10%. 

你们用了100%的大脑,让你们感觉只用了10%而已

 

That's how clever you are. 

你们就是这么的聪明!

 

But if you know that that is just a sham then you realize how smart you are 

但是,如果你知道那只是个“骗局”,那么,你就会意识到自己有多么的聪明!

 

Because you know you have to be very smart to fool yourself to make it seem like you're only using 10% of your brain 

因为,你知道:你必须非常聪明,才能让自己看起来像是只用了10%的大脑

 

That takes a lot of brains 

这可非常“费脑子”

 

问:

Well, I gonna be very smart and bring up one last topic. 

好!那我就“特别聪明”地再提最后一个话题

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好滴!

 

问:

Being in the now is very important, obviously. That's all there is. 

很显然,活在当下,非常重要,因为,一切都存在于当下

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的!

 

问:

And I've noticed that I'm having a harder time recollecting, recalling memories and... 

我注意到,我在搜寻记忆、回想事情这方面,变得越来越困难

 

巴夏:

Congratulations! 

祝贺你!

 

问:

Even things that I'm inspired by, like... 

即使是那些我受到启发的东西,比如说……

 

巴夏:

That's all right. 

没关系的!

 

Remember we have no memory at all. We know what we need to know when we need to know it. 

记得不,我们根本就没有记忆。我们会在需要知道的时候,知道我们所需要知道的信息

 

Not a second before, but not a second later. 

不早一分,不晚一秒

 

问:

But sometimes I feel I'm not able to express that in my speech, like I miss the word, I can't remember 

但有时候,当我需要用言语表达的时候,我会忘词,不记得要说什么……

 

巴夏:

You'll get used to it. And you'll know what to say 

你会慢慢习惯的,也会知道你需要说什么

 

Right now, the difficulty you are having is just because you think you're supposed to be holding onto your memory in a certain way and it doesn't actually serve you to do so. 

现在,你面临的困难是:因为你认为:你应该以某种方式记住某些东西,而实际上,这么做,对你并无助益

 

So you're just kind of dragging your heels. 

所以,你有点“自拖后腿”

 

That's why you're having the experience. 

这就是为什么你会有这样的经历

 

But you get used to it. 

但你会习惯的!

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

巴夏:

You will! 

你会的!

 

Just be OK with yourself! 

你只需要对自己,感觉OK

 

Be OK with what's happening! 

对所发生的事,感觉OK

 

Be OK with what is. 

对现状,感觉OK

 

As soon as you are OK with what is happening, what is happening will change 

一旦你对发生的事感觉OK,那么,发生的事,也会发生改变

 

The only reason what is happening keeps happening is because you won't let it change by not being OK with what it is. 

同样的事情,之所以会重复不断地发生,只有一个原因,就是因为:你对这事感觉不OK,而导致事件无法改变

 

问:

Damn! I feel like that's my lesson. 

我勒个去!我感觉,这是我的功课!

 

巴夏:

It is! 

的确是!

 

问:

Yeah! That makes a lot of sense. 

是的!太有道理了!

 

Too smart. 

你丫太睿智了!

 

OK! Thank you so much! 

OK!非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

You are so welcome! 

不用客气!

 

问:

Chat later. 

我们,回聊!

 

巴夏:

It's OK to be OK with what is 

对现状感觉OK,是OK

 

Even if what is happening is what you don't prefer, you have to know it must be happening for a reason that you do prefer. 

即使当前发生的事,不是你所喜好的,你也需要知道:它的发生,肯定是源于某种你喜好的理由

 

And by staying in the state where you know that what you don't prefer is happening for a reason you do prefer will allow you to extract from what you don't prefer what you do prefer 

当发生了你不喜好的事情时,如果你知道它的发生是出于某种你喜好的理由,并保持在这样“知晓”的状态里,那么,这将让你从不喜好的事件中,“提取”出你喜好的东西

 

Because it must be there for a reason. 

因为它的发生,肯定有某个原因

 

It only for no other reason, then to allow you more clarity about the difference between what you don't and do prefer. 

如果你实在找不出是什么原因,那么,让你更清楚地知道“非你喜好”与“喜好”的差异

 

That's reason enough for something you don't prefer to show up 

单单这一个理由,就足够了

 

And that a positive reason, 

而这,就是一个积极正面的理由

 

Use it that way and it will go on its way 

如此这般地使用非你喜好的事件,那么,它就自行它路了

 

Because you use up that the reason it there 

因为它出现的理由,已经被你用光了

 

By refusing to believe it belongs in your life, you make it stick around longer than it needs to. 

而如果,你拒绝相信它属于你人生的一部分,那么,这只会让它对你“黏连不决,长常相伴”

 

Because you're not getting the message, you're not getting the reason, you're not using it in the way you could be, 

因为你没收到它带给你的信息;你没明白事情发生的缘由;你的“打开方式不对”

 

And it'll stick around until you do 

于是,它就和你形影不离、如胶似漆,直到你正确地使用它

 

Because you're the one that invited it 

因为,邀请它来的人,是你!

 

Because it's what you need. 

因为,它正是你所需要的!

 

Remember, what you need is far more important than what you think you want 

请记住:你所“需要的”,远比你认为你“想要的”,重要的多得多

 

Because if you are going to want, at least want what you need 

如果你真“想要”,那么,至少请“想要”你所“需要”的

 

Because what you need is what will get you where you prefer to be 

因为你所需要的,将会引领你,去到你所喜好的地方

 

Where is what you want sometimes will allow you to be moving in circles 

而你所想要的,有时候会让你“徘徊不定”,让你的道路“迂回曲折”

 

Because sometimes, the way that you hold on a certain belief systems, you can always tell it what you want is actually aligned with what you really need. 

因为,有时候,由于某些你们紧抓不放的信念系统,让你们无法分辨:你们所“想要的”与你们所“需要的”是否真的相一致。

 

Sometimes the ego goes negative, and thinks that what it wants is what it needs and that's not often the case. 

有时候,当小我变得消极负面时,它会认为“它所想要的,就是它所需要的”,通常情况下,事实并非如此

 

But what you need will be given to you through synchronicity and what you need will allow you to experience a life of joy and ease. 

但是,你所需要的,将会通过同步性,给予到你,并且,你所需要的,将会让你的人生过得喜乐自在

 

So go for what you need. 

所以,去寻求你所需要的吧!

 

You will get everything that is relevant for you to get 

任何与你的人生相关的人事物,你都将拥有

 

Nothing will be left out. 

一个都不会落下

 

That's how it works. 

祂(激情)就是这么运作的

 

That's the definition of passion 

这就是“激情”的定义

 

It self-contained and self-perpetuating, 

祂,本自具足,本不生灭

 

It leaves nothing out 

祂,具足一切,能生一切

 

It's a complete kit. 

祂是一个完整的“工具箱”

 

It is absolutely intelligent. 

祂是绝对的智慧

 

It is intelligence itself. 

祂就是智慧本身!

 

 

 【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()