Don't react to the things that you don't prefer,

不要对你不喜好的东西做出反应

 

Because remember,

因为,你们要记住:

 

Even if something crops up in your life you don't prefer

即使生活中出现了某些你不喜好的东西

 

It's still there for a reason

它会出现在那里,肯定有原因的

 

You can use in a positive way

你可以积极地利用它

 

Make it part of your excitement that things crop up you don't prefer

使之成为你的兴奋的一部分

 

Because it is going to give you an opportunity to see by contrast what it is you do prefer more clearly.

因为它给了你一个对比的机会,让你更清楚地发现你的真正喜好

 

That's how to use that in a positive way

而这就是积极正面使用它的方式

 

Instead of simply matching the vibration of what you don't prefer by moping about it.

而不是带着郁闷的心情,匹配到你不喜好的事物的振频

 

The idea is nothing effects you until you agree to be affected.

没有什么东西能够影响到你,除非(直到)你同意自己能够被影响

 

You are changing your own energy to match the frequencies of things you believe are true

任何东西,只要你“信以为真”,你就会改变自己的能量,从而与之匹配

 

So watch your definitions

所以,要觉察到你的定义

 

And create new definitions that work for you

并且创造出适用你的新的定义

 

Instead of just assuming that the ones that don't work for you are facts that you cannot change

而不是臆断那些对你不适用的定义,是你无法改变的“事实”

 

The only facts that exist in your creation are the five facts, we call the five laws.

在你的造物中,真正的事实,就五个,我们称之为“五个法则”

 

You exist.

第一:你存在

 

Everything is here and now.

第二:一切都存在于此时此地

 

The one is all, and the all are the one

第三:一即一切,一切即一

 

What you put out is what you get back.

第四:你给出什么,你就收获什么

 

Everything changes except the laws

第五:一切都在改变,除了这五个(宇宙)法则

 

Everything else other than those facts are not facts .

除了这五个事实以外,其他的一切,都不是事实

 

They are perspectives.

它们是视角

 

They are opinions.

它们是观点(意见)

 

They are beliefs

它们是信念

 

And you can change every single one of those.

并且,它们中的每一个,你都可以改变

 

节选自201748日《镜子 镜子》

 

 

《一切都只是你的观点》

 

Why you think that belief is true

为什么你会认为“这个信念是真实的”

 

When it doesn't have to be

因为事实上,它不是真实的

 

So that's one step you could do

这是你可以采取的第一步

 

To clear the way

来扫清道路

 

To recognize your excitement more easily

帮助你更容易的认定出你的兴奋

 

Is let go of beliefs that make it appear to be difficult to do so.

就是释放让你觉得“做起来很难”的信念系统

 

There is no such thing as an inherently difficult circumstance

因为,没有一种境况“与生俱来”就是“困难的”

 

No such thing.

没这回事

 

There is only your belief that makes it appear difficult.

只有你的信念,才会让事情变得“看似困难”

 

Never assume that what comes out of your mouth is a fact,

千万不要认为:从你嘴里说出来的话,都是事实

 

It's just a point of view,

那只是你的“观点”

 

 

《你给出什么,你就收获什么》

 

Law number three

宇宙法则三:

 

What you put out is what you get back.

你给出什么,你就收获什么

 

Physical reality is a mirror

实相(物质世界)是一面镜子

 

Literally, a mirror.

真的,只是一面镜子!

 

Whatever vibration you give off

你散发出什么样的“振动”

 

Is the experience that you get back.

你就收获与之对应的“体验”

 

And what you call The Law Of Attraction

你们所谓的“吸引力法则”

 

In many ways it is correct to understand that it is your vibration that creates your reality.

认为“你的振动,创造了你的实相”,这种理解,从很多方面上讲,是对的

 

But there is also something else that we would like to add about that concept

但对于这种观点,我们想做些补充

 

That many of you are missing or overlooking

因为你们中很多人的理解都有所缺失,或者说不够准确

 

Because while it is true that whatever your vibration is is responsible for what you experience,

虽然说“你的振频,决定了你的体验”,这种说法没错

 

Many of you think

但很多人认为

 

Or have been taught to think

或者说,后天的教育让他们以为:

 

That you have to work to create that vibration

你需要“做”什么事,才能创造出那样的振频

 

That would attract what it is you prefer

从而吸引你所喜好的事物

 

And in fact you do not

但实际上,你是不需要的

 

Your core frequency

你的核心频率

 

Your core true signature vibration

你的核心的、真实的、标志性振动

 

Is already attracting all the things that are representative of that core vibration.

已经在吸引所有这些代表着这个“核心振动”的事物

 

If those things that are representative of your true, core, loving, creative, natural vibration

这些事物,代表着你真实的、钟爱的、核心的、有创造性的、天然的振动

 

Aren't manifesting

如果它们没有显化

 

Aren't reaching you

没有来到你所在之处

 

It's not because you're not attracting them

那么,并不是因为你没有吸引它们

 

It's because you're keeping them away

而是因为你把它们挡在外面

 

That's the difference

这才是它们的不同之处(对吸引力法则的理解的区别)

 

Because everything that is representative of that core frequency

因为,代表这个核心振频的所有的事物

 

Is doing its best to get to you.

它们都在尽其所能地来到你

 

If it can't reach you

如果它们来不了

 

You're keeping it away with your definitions, your beliefs, your ideas about not being worthy of those things

那是因为你认为自己不值得拥有这些事物,你用这样的定义、信念、想法阻止它们到来

 

Everything that is not compatible with your vibration

任何与你的振频不相兼容/协调的事物

 

Is doing its best to get as far away from you as it possibly can

它们也在尽其所能地远离你

 

But if it doesn't leave you

但如果它们没有离去

 

If it's hanging around it

还在你周围晃荡

 

And it's not what you prefer.

并且,它们不是你所喜好的

 

It's not because that it can't, in that sense, represents your vibration

那么,不是因为它们不能代表你的振频

 

It's because you're holding on to it.

而是因为你紧抓着它们不放

 

So the idea of The Law Of Attraction while in one sense is accurate

所以,某种程度上讲,“吸引力法则”这种说法,是准确的

 

It's really more about letting go of those things that don't work for you

但更多确切地说,是你释放那些对你无益、无用事物

 

And letting in those things that do.

允许那些对你有益、有用的事物进来

 

And that's really how The Law Of Attraction works.

而这才是吸引力法则的真正的运作方式

 

Now here is something that we know many people on your planet find a very, very, very difficult.

现在,我们说说你们地球人觉得非常、非常、非常难的东西

 

And that is that this isn't difficult at all.

就是:它一点都不难!

 

Many people on your planet find simplicity to be the most difficult thing to wrap their minds around

对很多人来说,最最难理解的,就是“大道至简”(简单)

 

Many of you think that it's a very complicated thing

你们很多人认为它(宇宙运作法则)是非常复杂的

 

Or that it requires a lot of struggle and strife to attract these things

或者说,你需要艰苦奋斗才能把它们吸引过来

 

And nothing could be further from the truth

这样的认知,距离真理还有十万八千里!

 

You automatically already deserve these things

你们已经自动地值得拥有这一切

 

or you wouldn't exist.

否则,你就不可能存在!

 

So this journey, this process, that you are experiencing in your physical reality on earth

所以,你们在地球实相中所经历的这个旅程,这个过程

 

Is all about letting go of those beliefs that you bought into that don't belong to you

完全就是让你放下那些不属于你,却被你占为己有的信念

 

That you may have picked up along the way from someone else

它们可能是你在一路上“捡到”的属于其他人的信念

 

Your parents your friends your society

比如说:你的父母、朋友、社会……

 

That are simply out of alignment with your true core vibration.

它们根本与你的真实的、核心振动不相匹配

 

And if you are traveling through life

如果你行走在人生旅途中

 

Carrying beliefs that belong to someone else

背负着他人的信念

 

That makes you a belief thief.

那你就是一个信念的“小偷”

 

Don't steal other people beliefs.

别偷他人的信念

 

They don't belong to you.

它们不属于你

 

So if you find that you have beliefs that don't belong to you

所以,如果你发现自己身负他人的信念

 

Drop them.

那就丢掉它们

 

Let them go.

让它们走

 

Don't carry them around.

别四处带着它们

 

They will tire you out, wear you down

它们会把你拖得精疲力竭、疲惫不堪

 

Because they're not compatible with your core vibration

因为它们与你的核心振频不相兼容/协调

 

Anything that is truly compatible with your core vibration,

任何与你核心振频相兼容的东西(信念)

 

Will allow you to feel like energized, creative, loving all those things

会让你感觉精力充沛,富有创造力、爱等等所有这些东西

 

Anything that is not you

任何不属于你的东西

 

Is going to feel like a strain, a struggle, an effort, a trial, a tribulation, painful.

会让你感觉紧绷、挣扎、费力、试炼、磨难、痛苦

 

Remember, pain

记住,痛苦

 

Physical pain

身体的痛苦

 

emotional pain

情绪的痛苦

 

spiritual pain,

心灵的痛苦

 

Pain is the result of the resistance to your natural self.

痛苦,是你抗拒天然本我的结果

 

That's all it is

这就是痛苦的本质

 

Stop resisting of who you are.

停止阻抗你自己吧!

 

You will fit

那你将会恢复

 

Everything will work

一切都将运作起来

 

Because you don't need to make life work.

因为你不需要“使”生命运作

 

You just need to let life work

你只需要“让”生命运作

 

Life already works

生命已经在运作

 

It works automatically.

祂自动地运作

 

It works fluidly.

祂流畅地运作

 

It works absolutely perfectly.

祂绝对完美地运作

 

It's just that when you buy into belief systems that are out of alignment,

只是,当你占有着不协调的信念

 

And are at odds, and in contradiction to your true core vibration.

和你的真实的核心振频相冲突、相矛盾信念时

 

It doesn't allow you to see

那你就看不见

 

It doesn't allow you to experience that life automatically works

你就体验不到:生命,祂在自动运作!

 

 

《若世界是幻相,那幻相是什么》

 

Because we have said many times that

我们已经多次提到

 

Physical reality is like a mirror.

现实世界(实相),像是一面镜子

 

It's a reflection,

是你内心的反射(投射)

 

And in a sense, it's not really that there's anything out there,

在某种意义上讲,外面什么也没有

 

There really is no physical reality out there

外面,并没有什么“实相”

 

That's an illusion,

都是“幻相”

 

《金刚经》:

凡所有相,皆是虚妄,若见诸相非相,即见如来

 

But it functions like a mirror,

世界的作用,就像一面镜子

 

So that you have a feedback mechanism,

这样,你就有了一个反馈机制

 

A reflection to let you know

“镜子”所反射的影像,让你明白

 

That the reality you are experiencing is absolutely reflective of

你在现实世界中的一切体验,都是你的投射

 

The belief systems, the emotions and the thought patterns, the behaviors

都是你的信念系统、情绪、思维模式、行为方式的投射

 

That you have arranged, that the frequencies of those things that you have created in your physical personality,

都源于你内在所安排的、所创建的振频

 

So that the outer idea, the outer reality or the appearance of the outer reality

所以,外在世界,或者外在表象

 

Act as a guidepost

都可作为一个指示牌

 

Act as a marker

作为一个标记

 

Acts as a signpost

作为一个路标

 

For what it is you are choosing to believe is true

向你表明:你选择相信什么是真实的

 

Because what you believe is true is what you're putting out as vibration,

任何你所相信的,你就是在辐射相应的振频

 

And what you put out as the vibration

而你辐射出的这些振频

 

is what reflected back to you by the physical reality in any number of symbolic and representative ways,

在现实世界中,会以一系列象征性的事物反射回来(显化)

 

As we have said,

如我们之前说的

 

Physical reality is very much literally like a mirror

现实世界(实相),就像是一面镜子

 

And you know that when you see a reflection in a mirror

你也知道,当你看着镜子中的影像

 

That if you have a frown on your face

如果你皱着眉头

 

You know you don't go over to the mirror and try to change the expression on the face of the reflection,

你是不会走上前,试图改变镜中的自己的面部表情

 

You know that will never work,

你知道,这么做没用

 

There's not really anything over there

镜子里面什么都没有

 

That's not really you out there

那个你,也不是真的你

 

That's an illusion, it's a reflection,

那只是虚像,是镜面反射形成的影像

 

But you know that if you change the frown on your face to a smile.

你也知道,如果你不再皱眉头,而是露出笑脸

 

You will also know that the reflection will have absolutely no choice but to smile back.

那么这个影像将毫无选择,必定回敬你一个笑脸

 

But you have to smile first.

但你必须先笑

 

You cannot wait for the reflection to smile before you do

你不能等这个影像先笑

 

Before you decide to be happy.

不能等这个影像先开心起来

 

If you decide to be happy, the reflection will reflect that back

如果你下定决心要喜乐,那么影像也会显示出喜乐

 

But as we have for many, many, many years now talked about the idea that

我们已经说了好多好多年:

 

Physical reality is a reflection,

现实世界(实相)只是一个投射/反射

 

It seems very interesting that none of you actually asked

但很有意思的是,居然没人问:

 

Bashar? Yes?

“巴夏?”-- “嗯?”

 

What is actually doing the reflecting

“到底是什么东西,反射出这个世界呢?”

 

That's very interesting question

“这个问题,有意思!”

 

Because of there's really nothing out there.

因为如果外面真的是“虚空的虚空”

 

What is actually reflecting back these experiences to us?

那反射给我们的这一切一切体验,到底是什么呢?

 

That is also a very good question.

“这个问题也问得好!”

 

What is reflecting back is your higher mind,

反射给你的一切,都是你的高我

 

Your higher mind, in a sense vibrationally, creates the effect of

你的高我,处于高频振动状态,可以制造出泡泡状的能量场效果

 

wrapping or surrounding or encasing or immersing your physical personality, in a bubble of energy,

看起来像是把你这肉身包裹住、环绕住,你似乎在泡泡中心

 

a frequency, a particular frequency that allows the higher mind to actually function as a reflective surface, as a mirror

高我的特殊的振频,能够制造出这么一个,类似镜子的效果

 

The higher mind mirror is what is actually reflecting the vibration of the personality structure back to itself,

“高我之镜”向你反射的,就是你这具肉身的振频

 

In order to get the experience you call physical reality

这样你才能在现实世界(实相)体验人生

 

And makes it seem by that particular frequency that it is operating on

高我的特定的振动

 

By that particular signature vibration it is actually operating on

也就是高我的标识性振频

 

Makes it seem as if that reflection is actually outside of you,

所形成的反射效果,就是:这一切看似都在你之外

 

When in fact, all of that actually going on inside your consciousness,

但事实上,这一切都发生在你意识之内

 

But the higher mind, by using, by choosing that particular frequency,

你的高我,通过选择、使用这样特定的振频

 

By being designed that way

通过特殊的设计

 

Makes it appear as if creates the illusion in your consciousness that

从而在你的意识中,制造出这样的幻相

 

Everything is actually being projected around you, holographically.

所有一切都是高我以全息的方式,投射在你周围(世界以我为中心)

 

That's why it's an illusion,

这就是为什么,世界是幻相

 

来源: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/aCWC20vhk8xYe2entDIv7Q

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()