译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

 2018-09-13

 

问:

I have another question 

我还有一个问题

 

巴夏:

Beginning to understand you people 

我开始懂你们这些人了!

 

I have a last question 

“我还有最后一个问题!”

 

Oh, wait! I have another last question 

“噢!等等!我还有另一个‘最后一个问题’!”

 

问:

I'm going to Sedona at the end of this month, Because that's exciting to me. 

这个月底,我将要去(美国)圣多娜,因为,这让我很兴奋!

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好!

 

问:

And I want to make contact with galactic beings 

我想与“星际友人”接触

 

巴夏:

Well, you're making contact with one right now 

你现在就在和一个“星际友人”接触啊!

 

问:

I know. 

我知道!

 

I... I ...

我……我……

 

巴夏:

What am I? 

我算啥呀?

 

As you say chopping to differ

用你们的话说,“区别对待”吗?!

 

Not galactic enough for you? 

对你来说,我不够“星际”吗?

 

问:

No. This is very exciting.

不是的……与你接触,也非常让我兴奋!

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好吧!(饶了你)

 

One moment. 

稍等一下!

 

We pick up on a thought, somewhere out there 

我们接收到一个念头,就在外面的某个地方

 

Because when we said, Oh, we're getting to understand you. 

因为,当我们说:“噢!我开始懂你们这些人了!”

 

This is the last question 

“这是我问的最后一个问题”

 

Oh, wait! I have another last question 

“噢!等等!我还有另一个最后一个问题!”

 

If you really think about it, It's actually the first time you ask that last question 

如果你真的认真想过,那你会发现:你其实是第一次问这个“最后一个问题”

 

Because you're a different person. 

因为你(已经)是一个不同的人

 

You understand? 

你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的!

 

巴夏:

We're making a joke 

我们是跟你们开玩笑

 

But there is truth in the joke 

但玩笑之中,也存在真理的

 

That just because one of you, one version of you, said I have last question doesn't mean that you're not a new person asking a last question too 

不能因为其中一个你,一个版本的你,说:“我还有最后一个问题”,就认为你不是一个全新的人,在问着“最后一个问题”

 

Just so you have a bigger picture of this idea, not so linear 

我们开玩笑,是希望你们能够以更大的视角,去看待这个概念,而不是如此线性地看待

 

Anyway, Back to insulting your galactic friend. 

好吧!请回来,继续“羞辱”我这位的“星际友人”吧!

 

Follow your excitement. Do you remember the formula to the best you can

你记得“跟随你的兴奋,尽你最大能力地去行动”这个公式

 

with ZERO assumption or insistence on what the outcome ought to be? 

第三部分:对“应该”产生的某种结果,“零”预期与“零”执着

 

Because you don't know what it really needs to be. 

因为你根本不知道结果“需要”是什么样

 

You remember that? 

你记得这一点吧?

 

问:

Yes

是的!

 

巴夏:

So if you're excited to go to Sedona, go to Sedona if you can 

所以,如果你对去圣多娜感到兴奋,并且你有能力去的话,那就去吧!

 

And if you do wind up there, just be there and follow your excitement the best you can 

如果你真的到了那里,那就只是“在那里”,并且,尽你所能地跟随你的兴奋

 

Drop any insistence on what you think is supposed to happen and allow what needs to happen to happen, 

放下任何你认为“某些事情应该发生”的执着,并且,允许任何需要发生的事情(自然)发生

 

That's what's going to serve you best 

这样做,才是对你最好的

 

Because your physical mind doesn't know what would actually be best for you to have happen. 

因为你的头脑(物质心智)并不知道应该发生什么事才会对你最有助益

 

Are you willing to do that? 

你愿意这么做吗?

 

问:

Yes 

愿意!

 

巴夏:

Then just do that and see what happens. 

那就这么做,然后,看看会发生什么事!

 

You may actually be surprised that whatever does happen actually does in fact serve you better than the thing you thought needed to happen 

你可能会惊奇地发现:任何已经发生的事,所带给你的“助益”,其实比你认为应该发生的事还要多

 

Whether in the short or long-term 

不论是从短期上看,还是从长期上看

 

And again, please remember 

我再一次提醒你们记住:

 

We are communicating with you right now 

我们(星际友人)现在就在和你们沟通交流呢!

 

But this is the way in which we need to communicate with all of you, most of you right now 

但现在这种方式,正是目前我们和你们大部分人沟通交流所需要的方式

 

This is a step toward the idea of Open Contact. 

这是迈向“公开接触”的一步路

 

问:

Awesome 

太棒了!

 

巴夏:

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes! Thank you so much! 

明白!太感谢你了!

 

巴夏:

You are so welcome 

你太客气了!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

《神山说,彩虹是什么?》

地球上有几座能量非常强的“神山”

    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()