close

  笑笑 巴夏Bashar

 

 

问:

Hi, Bashar! 

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day! 

你好!

 

问:

Hi! 

你好!

 

My first question is 

我的第一个问题是

 

So is there really such a thing as Zeta Seal? 

真的有“Zeta封印这种东东?

 

巴夏:

Zeta Seal? 

Zeta封印?

 

问:

Yeah! 

对!

 

巴夏:

That is not translating in the understanding of any vocabulary that exist within the channel. 

你说的这个词没在通灵人词库中,所以我无法理解

 

Can you give us a definition? 

你能否给个定义?

 

问:

I read somewhere how

我在一本书上看到的

 

there is like a seal that forms in your heart when you hit adolescent 

说人类在开始发育时(接近青春期),我们心就会出现一个封印

 

And then it had the energy go to a different way. 

这个封印会让我们的能量去到另一个方向

 

Is this kind of translating? 

这样解释可以吗?

 

I read it, so I was reading Drunvalo Melchizedek 

我是在德隆瓦洛的书上看到的(《生命之花的灵性法则》作者)

 

巴夏:

Yes 

嗯!

 

问:

Something happened when Atlantis fell and I think 

亚特兰蒂斯陨落时,发生了一些事……

 

巴夏:

I understand what you're talking about! 

我知道你说的是什么了!

 

:

Thanks! Is that real? 

谢谢!这是真的吗?

 

巴夏:

Well, not exactly the way that you're interpreting it, no! 

不!不是你解说的那个意思

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

巴夏:

But the idea is, of course, that there are consequences to actions. 

当然,每个行为,都会产生一定的后果

 

There are vibrational resonances that vibrate what you call down through time for you 

事件产生的振频,会以共振的方式,穿越时间

 

Because you're creating that experience of time and space 

因为是你,创造了时间与空间的体验

 

And therefore the idea of the collapse, so to speak, of the heart energy on your planet 

所以,你们地球人说的,心的能量的衰竭(陨落)

 

And reclaiming that heart energy. 

以及取回你们心的能量

 

I suppose in a sense it could be called a kind of seal, 

我想,某种意义上,可以说是一种封印

 

But it's really not so much a seal 

但也不算是封印

 

As it is a path back to yourself 

只是一条回归自己的路

 

It's more like the redirection of energy 

更像是对能量的重定向

 

It's more like reclaiming, regathering, pulling back together 

更像是把能量收回、重新聚结,或说拉到一起来

 

From the idea of having apparently gone away, 

收回你们理解的明显消失了的能量

 

Which never really has 

其实,能量从未消失

 

But you created that kind of scenario of forgetting who you are 

但你们可以创造出那种忘记你是谁的情景

 

And so you are remembering who you are 

如今,你们渐渐地回想起你是谁

 

And the heart energy is very involved in that 

而这个过程,跟心的能量是紧密相连的

 

In reclaiming its place 

心,在取回它的地位

 

As a balance of consciousness within your entire makeup of the being that you are 

心,在你整个意识组成部分中,起着平衡的作用(意译)

 

To be balanced with the mind. 

保持着个人心智的平衡(意译)

 

Does this make sense? 

你明白不?

 

Is this translating into your language? 

这么说,你听得懂不?

(直译:有没很好地翻译成你的语言?)

 

问:

Yeah! 

是的!

 

巴夏:
So it's more of a process that's been described 

所以,这像更是描述一个过程

 

Than an actual seal in the classical sense. 

而不是传统意思上说的封印

 

问:

Got you! 

懂了!

 

But our main purpose here is to kind of? 

我们来地球的主要目的是……

 

巴夏:

Your main purpose is to be yourself as fully as you can 

你的主要目的,是尽可能完整地做你自己

 

问:

But to connect back to your heart, right? 

就是与自己的内心连接,是吧?

 

巴夏:

Well, that's part of the process, yes! 

是的!那是你整个过程的一部分

 

That's part of being your full self. 

那是做完整的自己的一部分

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

巴夏:
You can express it however you wish, 

你可以随心所欲地,去表达你自己

 

The expression of it isn't the purpose, 

你的表达方式,不是你的目的

 

It's the expression of your purpose. 

而是你对目的的表达

 

Your purpose is to be you as fully as you can 

你的目的,是尽你最大可能地,做完整的自己

 

And the way that's perhaps most easily done is to act on your highest joy. 

而实现的最简单方式,就是在你最高喜悦上,去行动!

 

So your heart can live for joy, yes? 

这样,你的心,就能为喜悦而活,是吧!?

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()