译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 

 

 

问:

Hi 

你好

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好

 

问:

I just wanted to know if I'm on the right path on life right now 

我就想知道:我现在是否走在人生的正确道路上?

 

巴夏:

No 

不是

 

Because you asked the question 

因为你问这个问题了

 

If you had said 

如果你说的是:

 

I am on the right path because I am the path 

我走在正确的道路上,因为我就是道路

 

Then I would say yes 

那我会说

 

问:

OK 

 

巴夏:

Do you understand the concept? 

你能理解这个概念吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

You get to decide 

由你自己决定

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

If you are aligned and acting to the best of your ability on what it is that is the frequency of your truth 

如果你,以及你做的事情,跟真实的你的振频相一致,并且你尽自己最大能力地去做

 

Then you are being the best path 

那么,你就是走在(你所能走的)最好的道路上

 

The best experience 

体验着(你所能体验的)最棒的体验

 

The best theme of exploration you can be 

探索着(你所能探索的)最佳的人生课题

 

You will know if you diverge from that 

你会知道自己是否已经偏离

 

It's no more complicated than that 

(就这么简单)没法更复杂了

 

So if you want some sort of a litmus test, as you say 

所以,如果你想一试见分晓

 

All you have to do is ask yourself the question 

你需要做的全部,就是问自己:

 

Am I acting on my highest excitement every moment that I possibly can 

每时每刻,我是否都在我的最高兴奋上

 

To the best of my ability 

尽我最大的能力地去行动

 

With no insistence on a particular outcome 

并且对某个特定的结果没有丝毫执着?

 

The answer is either yes or no 

答案要么,要么不是

 

And that will give you an ability to then ask the question: If you're not, why not 

如果你回答不是,那你就可以问自己为什么不是

 

And examine the beliefs that would

然后,你就可以检查自己的信念

 

make it seem logical to not be who you really prefer to be 

找出那些让你觉得不做理想的自己更符合逻辑的信念

 

And then you can let go of those beliefs that don't serve you

并且释放这些对你无用的信念

 

And you can know that 

而且你也知道

 

even having discovered those beliefs that are not necessarily part of who you are

即使自己花了功夫,找出这些不一定属于你的信念 

 

That's still part of your path 

这个过程,仍然是你的道路的一部分

 

Because your life is a process 

因为过程即人生

 

that's the point. 

这才是重点

 

To discover more of who you are from a different point of view. 

(也就是:持续不断地)从不同的角度发现更圆满的自己

 

So even when you discover things on your path that you don't prefer 

所以,即使你在人生道路上找到你所不喜好的事物

 

Discovering them is part of your path. 

找到它们,也属于你人生的一部分

 

You can't really be off yourself 

你没法真的脱离你自己

 

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

Is this answer your question sufficiently? 

这么回答足够吗?

 

问:

Yes 

够了

 

巴夏:

Is there something else you would like to discuss 

还有什么是你想探讨的吗?

 

问:

No, that's it. 

没了,就这问题

 

Thank you 

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you 

谢谢!

 

     【相关阅读】

【新】【全線閱讀】20170917《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()