译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 

 

巴夏:少食多餐,活力健康

 

In many ways, five or six or even seven very small meals during the entire day is much healthier for you than two or three very large meals a day.

在很多方面,一天之内吃 5 6 甚至 7 次“小小餐”,会比吃 2 3 次“大大餐”来得健康许多。

 

You will be feeding the engine of your body exactly, precisely only as it needs to be fed, rather than loading it down with too much to process.

以这种方式进食方式的话,你给自己喂养的,正是你的整个身体机能运作所需要的确切的食物量,而不是(一次性)大量“填充”后,再慢慢消化。

 

So perhaps every three hours or so, just a little bit to eat, just a little bit to drink will feel more healthy, more energizing to you.

所以,大约每隔三小时,你就吃一点、喝一点,这会让你感觉更加健康,更加有能量(活力)。

 

You can adjust yourself to fit what feels natural for you.

(间隔时间和进食量)你可以自行调整,只要让你感觉自然,就行。

 

But also understand the following thing, any difficulty you might feel in changing these things may simply be the product of having created the habit of thinking there is resistance to moving toward your more natural self because of inertia.

但你也要知道,在改变这些习惯过程中你所感受到的任何困难,可能是你的习惯性死思维造成的。因为你可能习惯性认为“在迈向成为更加自然的本我路上,肯定会由于惯性,而不可避免会出现阻抗”。

 

Inertia, simply meaning you may have been doing what you're doing for so long that you have created a kind of groove or rut for yourself that has some difficulty in changing.

惯性,简而言之,就是你长时间的某种行事方式,给自己制造出了类似“沟槽”或“车辙”那样的东西,让你在改变的时候,会有些困难。

 

Therefore, sometimes one of the easiest ways to break out of your normal eating and sleeping cycles is to break the cycle altogether for a little while, rather than doing it gradually.

因此,有时候,打破自己正常的饮食和睡眠周期的最简单的方法之一,就是在一段时间内,一下子将其打破,而不是慢慢地来。

 

Sometimes one of the healthiest things you can do, again, absolutely depending on the individual--is to have a one to three day fast where you are drinking only very light liquids.

有时候,你能做的最健康的事,(再次提醒,这完全取决于个人情况),就是进行 1 3 天的禁食,在此期间,你只喝一些轻质的液体。

 

This can clear you out, it can allow you to feel more energized.

这是你对身体的一次大扫除,会让你感觉更有活力。

 

And then you can go into a more natural cycle from that point forward.

在此之后,你就可以进入一个更加自然的生理周期。

 

Again, these are simply suggestions for you to explore. It is not telling you that you must do it this way.

再次提醒,这些只是你可以去探索的建议,而不是说你一定得这么做

 

《当你吃肉,肉也在吃你》

 

问:

Hello!

你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day!

你好!

 

问:

I just want first thank

首先,我要感谢……

 

巴夏:

Speak up, speak up!

请大声点说!

 

问:

I said I just want to first thank you.

首先,我要感谢你!

 

Really powerful to hear at a place like this,

能在这样的地方,听到如此强大的信息!

 

people talking unconditional love.

大家还可以一起探讨无条件的爱

 

巴夏:

All right. We thank you for the co-creation, all of you.

很好!我也感谢你们所有人,一起参与我们的共同创造

 

问:

I mean unconditional love, even for our enemies and even for the bad people

即使面对我们的敌人或者坏人,也要给与无条件的爱,是吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes, but you don't really have enemies if you have unconditional love

是的!但如果你有无条件的爱,那你就不可能有敌人

 

问:

Correct!

对的 !

 

巴夏:

You may have people that you are aware of that are not choosing what you prefer,

你可能会觉察到某些人,没做出了某些你所喜欢的选择

 

But are not your enemies

但他们不是你的敌人

 

问:

Correct.

对的!

 

So I want to talk about something that is probably unpopular belief here

所以,我现在要说一些不受欢迎的 信念系统

 

巴夏:

Oh! Boy, How exciting!

兄弟!真是太兴奋了!

 

We love things that are not popular.

我们也喜欢不受欢迎的东西

 

问:

So I start with the part that is popular

那我先说受欢迎的

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right.

好的!

 

That is exciting too!

这也令人兴奋!

 

问:

I have an incredible amount of compassion for animals

我对动物有着极大的爱心(慈悲心)

 

巴夏:

Yes! Compassion for animals!

很棒!爱动物的哥们!

 

Speak up! Speak up!

请大声点说!

 

问:

It really breaks my heart when they are mistreated.

若是有动物被虐待,我的心都碎了!

 

巴夏:

I understand and we have just had a discussion about that.

我理解你,而且我们刚也聊过这个话题

 

问:

Yes! And this is getting into the unpopular part.

对!现在要说说不受欢迎的部分

 

巴夏:

Yes!

好的!

 

问:

In particular when are mistreated

动物们经常被虐待

 

And not raised in their natural habitat

饲养的环境也不是它们的自然栖息地

 

That said

有种说法

 

The native Americans

美洲印第安人

 

And all of the cultures of the past who have wisdom

以及历史上所有充满智慧的文明

 

Ate animals

他们都吃动物

 

巴夏:

Yes!

对的!

 

But they had a balanced relationship with them.

但他们与动物间维持着平衡的关系

 

问:

So my question to you is

所以,我想问你的是:

 

Do you feel it's OK

你觉得这种做法可以吗?

 

Or actually the way we will involved to eat animals as long as they were raised naturally.

或者说只要我们捕食的动物是自然生长的,那我们还是能进化的?

 

巴夏:

Some of you will require that

你们有些人需要吃些肉

 

And some of you will not

有些不需要

 

On a case-by-case basis.

这个因人而异

 

It's not the same for all

而不能一概而论

 

Do you understand?

你明白吗?

 

问:

OK!

明白 !

 

巴夏:

So you will have to determine for yourself whether that is true for you.

你要自己决定,对你来说,这是不是真实情况

 

If you determine it is true for you that your body consciousness may require the ingestion of certain kinds of animal protein from time to time,

如果你决定,你的身体的确需要 时不时地食用某些动物性蛋白质

 

At least, at least

那至少,至少

 

If that is true for you

如果你真的需要食用的话

 

Allow it to be the most natural balanced relationship that you can possibly create

那你尽可能地 创造出与动物间 一种自然、平衡的关系

 

So that the animal is participating with you in that way

这样的话,动物就能以这种方式参与进来

 

Do you understand

这,你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yeah

理解!

 

巴夏:

Now I'm also gonna to tell you another little secret

现在我再告诉你个小秘密

 

Many of you may not actually realize

你们很多人都不知道的

 

As you eat an animal,

当你吃动物的时

 

the animal is eating you

动物也在吃你

 

Because as you absorb anything in nature,

因为当你吸食大自然中的任何东西时

 

Because you are a part of nature.

大自然也在吸食你

 

Nature is absorbing you.

因为你是大自然的一部分

 

It's a two-way street

因为这是条“双向车道”

 

Not a one-way street.

而不是条“单行道”

 

So the idea again is that if you do it in a way that's not in balance,

所以,如果你做的方式是“不平衡”的

 

You're going to experience a lot of imbalance in your relationship to nature, in a variety of ways,

那你在与大自然的关系中,会经历各式各样的“不平衡”事件

 

But if it is in balance,

但你的方式若是“平衡”的

 

Then the act itself is not be imbalanced thing

那你的行动本身,就不是不平衡的

 

And if you do it in a balanced way

而且如果你以“平衡”的方式去行动

 

You will experience a relationship with nature that is balance

那你就会经历到与大自然的平衡关系

 

And things will be provided for you that you truly need

你真正所需的,自然而然也会供应给你

 

And they will be gifted to you in a balanced way, in a natural way

它们会把自己当成礼物,呈现给你

 

问:

Thank you!

谢谢你!

 

巴夏:

Does that help you?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yeah!

是的!

 

 【相关阅读】

   【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()