close

2017-11-21

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 (这篇不好理解,更不好翻译,喜欢的话,可以多看几遍)

 

表演多重人格

 

 

I am an acting coach, and I teach actors

 

我是一名“表演教练”,我教演员演戏

 

 

巴夏:

 

All right

 

好的!

 

 

问:

 

And I like to infuse a lot of my acting with some of the metaphysical principles that we teach

 

我很想把一些形而上学的理论,融入到我的表演教学中

 

 

And in my mind

 

我的想法是:

 

 

I like to kind of tailor the child to know about their Human-Avatar mechanism

 

我想教导孩子,让他们明白自身“人性—神性”的运作机制

 

 

And really know about their sense and observation and awareness

 

并且清楚地知道他们的感知能力、观察力和觉察力

 

 

I'm feeling that that is part of

 

我觉得那是……的一部分

 

 

Is that a good way to help in their development?

 

这是帮助他们成长的一种好方法吗?

 

 

巴夏:

 

Is it your way?

 

这是你的方法吗?

 

 

Does it excite you?

 

是让你兴奋的方法吗?

 

 

问:

 

Yes

 

是的

 

 

巴夏:

 

Then it's a good way

 

那么,它就是一个好方法!

 

 

Because it works for you.

 

因为它对你适用

 

 

问:

 

Good

 

太好了!

 

 

巴夏:

 

You do understand that at its height

 

你已经知道,在更高层面上

 

 

When an individual can truly allow themselves to transform into another personality

 

当一个人能够让自己完全转换到另一种人格时

 

 

What you call acting

 

也就是你们所谓的“表演”

 

 

问:

 

Or shape shifting

 

或者“形态切换”

 

 

巴夏:

 

In a sense

 

也可以这么说

 

 

Is a form that we might refer to as multiple personality order

 

这种形式,我们也把它称之为“协和型多重人格”

 

 

Because there is connective tissue between them in a way that can allow for smooth communication,

 

因为在多种人格之间,存在连接组织,从而使它们之间能够顺畅地交流

 

 

Rather than the disorder,

 

而不是“混乱”(多重人格障碍)

 

 Multiple Personality Dis-Order,多重人格障碍(我翻译成“障碍型多重人格”),是指一个人同时具有两种或多种非常不同的人格,每个人格有其个别的姓名,记忆,特质及行为方式。

 Multiple Personality Order,我翻译成“协和型多重人格”,好做对比,以显巴夏的聪明才智,以及不同的思维方式

 

 

Do you understand?

 

你能明白吗?

 

 

问:

 

Yes

 

明白!

 

 

巴夏:

 

So it's a form of channeling, of course

 

所以,当然了,这是通灵的一种形式

 

 

And every one of you contain multitudes of personalities

 

并且,你们每个人的内在,都包含多种人格

 

 

And are connected to multitude of personalities

 

这些人格又连接到(其他)多种人格

 

 

And you can shape shift into them.

 

所以,你可以变身为任何一种人格形态

 

 

And that's what acting is

 

而这,就是“表演”的本质

 

 

Yes?

 

明白吗?

 

 

问:

 

Yes

 

明白!

 

 

巴夏:

 

You become that person literally.

 

你确实变成那个人

 

 

But retain a connection to the idea of an overall identity

 

但仍然与“整体身份”连接着

 

 

that contains all of those personality expressions.

 

这个“整体身份”,就是包含了所有的这些人格表现的总和

 

 

This is multiple personality order.

 

而这就是“协和型多重人格”的意思

 

 

问:

 

Yes.

 

是的!

 

 

巴夏:

 

And so?

 

所以呢……?

 

 

问:

 

Maybe if there is a clarification or an add into...

 

所以我想知道,你有什么补充说明吗?

 

 

巴夏:

 

I just gave you one

 

我刚跟你说了一个

 

 

Multiple personality order.

 

协和型多重人格

 

 

Maybe you don't understand what we're saying by that

 

这样解释,你可能没有明白

 

 

问:

 

Could you please clarify a little bit deeper into it?

 

你能否更进一步说明一下呢?

 

 

巴夏:

 

What do you think it mean?

 

你认为它是什么意思呢?

 

 

问:

 

Multiple personality order

 

协和型多重人格

 

 

That we have the ability to use these multiple personalities to get through whichever energy we need to inhibit for whatever expansion or situation, circumstance pertaining to that moment in our reality for the sake of our growth?

 

就是说,为了实现自我成长,我们可以通过使用这些多重人格,而获得所需要的能量,来应对当前在我们实相中面所面对的境遇

 

 

巴夏:

 

You talk about the idea of acting

 

你说到“表演”

 

 

But you know that the best acting comes from when the situation and circumstance that's been created is treated as if it's real

 

你也知道,最好的表演,来自于把创造出来的情景,当做真实发生的事情

 

问:

 

Yes

 

 

对!

 

 

 巴夏:

 

Then it is real

 

那么,它就是真实的

 

 

You're actually seeing a glimpse of parallel realities

 

你看到的,其实是一个平行宇宙

 

 

Parallel versions of those persons

 

是这些“演员”,在平行宇宙中的其他版本

 

 

Do you understand?

 

你明白吗?

 

 

问:

 

Yes, I do

 

是的,明白。

 

 

巴夏:

 

So you can use the idea that you are tapping into a multitude of parallel realities to describe the concept of acting

 

所以,你可以运用“接入多重平行实相”的这一原理,来讲述“表演”这个概念

 

 

So that's another way to view it

 

所以,这是看待“表演”的另一种方式

 

 

if that is something that is of interest to you.

 

如果你觉得有意思的话,你“可以”这么看待它

 

 

Doesn't have to be

 

但不是说你“一定要”

 

 

But we have given you the suggestion that you have asked for

 

对于你所寻求的建议,这就是我们的答复

 

 

And you may not completely wrap your mind around it yet

 

你可能还没完全理解

 

 

But let it sink in

 

但你只需要让它“沉淀”下来

 

 

And see what it does for you in your dreams

 

看看在你梦中,它会带给你什么启发

 

 

You may come up with something that works and is connected to the concept of understanding how to present the concept of parallel reality versions of people

 

 

你可能会想到一些有用的东西,一些能帮助你更好地向他人讲述“平行实相版本的人物”的方法

 

 

That then can allow them to tap into them in a way, where when they bring them through

 

这样当他们通过“表演”的方式,把平行实相版本中的人带进来时

 

 

they will understand that without losing the sense of their own identity, they really will be that identity

 

他们会知道,自己并没有失去(原)自我身份,并且那时候,他们就是(所表演的)那个“身份”

 

 

And that you're actually seeing multiple worlds on the stage simultaneously.

 

而你在舞台上所看到的,其实是多重世界同时上演

 

 

问:

 

Yes.

 

精彩!

 

 

And so by bringing out these multidimensional personalities within ourselves.

 

那么,通过把我们内在多维度人格“表演”出来

 

 

This of course adds to our, I guess I'll use the word upgraded evolves to next state

 

这肯定会帮助我们“升级”或“进化”到下一阶段?

 

 

巴夏:

 

Yes,

 

是的

 

 

But let me express this more precisely and take it a step further for you

 

但请让我说得更准确一点,为你做更进一步的阐述

 

 

Because you're still assuming that what we're talking about are multiple personalities within you.

 

因为你仍然认为我们所说的,是你内在的多重人格

 

 

We're saying that when someone really becomes that person

 

我们说的是,当一个人“表演”另一个人时

 

 

You are actually being given an opportunity to literally see a parallel reality made fresh.

 

其实赋予你们一个机会,让你们可以看见一个活生生的平行实相

 

 

Do you follow me?

 

你明白我的意思吗?

 

 

问:

 

Yes, I do.

 

是的,明白!

 

 

巴夏:

 

The stage suddenly becomes a portal

 

舞台,突然变成了一个“门户”

 

 

upon which multiple parallel realities can actually be presented to your reality.

 

通过这个“门户”,多重平行实相能够呈现在你们的实相中

 

 

Literally!

 

实实在在

 

 

Literally!

 

真真切切

 

 

The people on the stage are not the same people who are then walking off the stage to go home

 

当时在舞台上的人,跟表演结束后下了舞台回家的人,并不是同一个人

 

 

You are literally looking at a parallel reality.

 

你在舞台上所看见的,其实是一个平行实相

 

 

Literally.

 

此言不虚!

 

 

Do you understand?

 

你明白了吗?

 

 

问:

 

I do understand

 

真明白了!

 

 

巴夏:

 

That is the power of acting

 

这就是“表演”的力量

 

 

Does this help?

 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

 

问:

 

Yes, it does

 

当然有帮助

 

 

巴夏:

 

Feels exciting, doesn't it?

 

是不是感觉很兴奋呢?

 

 

问:

 

Absolutely!

 

那是绝对的!

 

 

巴夏:

 

All right

 

很好!

 

 

问:

 

Okay, thank you very much, Bashar

 

OK! 非常感谢你,巴夏!

 

 

巴夏:

 

You are welcome

 

不客气!

 

    【相关阅读】

 【全線閱讀】20171111《巴夏信息》  

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()