2017-11-16 23:59

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 

 

问:

I've never experienced the energy that I have felt here tonight. Can you tell me if I have a connection? And also, how can I maintain this energy and focus?

我今晚在这里感受到的能量,是我从未体验过的能量。你能否告诉我,我跟你们有连接吗?还有,我该如何保持这种能量和专注呢?

 

巴夏:

Understand that what you are feeling is your own energy.

要知道,你所感受到的,其实是你自己的能量

 

When we connect in this way, we give-off a particular frequency, a particular vibration.

当我们以这种方式连接时,我们会发送出一种特定的频率,一种特定的振动

 

But you match that frequency in order to perceive it.

但你需要将自己的频率,调整到与这个频率一致,才能感知到这股能量

 

We radiate it but you have to respond to it in order to feel it in your physical structure.

我们辐射出这种振频(能量)时,你必须对它做出反应,才能在你的物质结构中感受到它

 

Therefore, you are showing yourself that you have this level of energy available to you all the time.

因此,你(用这种方式)向自己展示:你一直都可以获得这个层次的能量

 

And, it is your own energy.

并且,它是你的能量

 

It doesn't come from us even though we might "key it" for you.

虽然我们是你开启这股能量的“钥匙”,但它并非来自我们

 

So, how you maintain the energy is knowing that it is not something that you "have to maintain" as if with an effort. It is yours.

所以,你保持这种能量的方式,就是让自己知道:它并不是什么需要你努力保持住的东西,它本身属于你的

 

You can create it any time you wish to feel it

任何时候,只要你想感受这股能量,你都可以把它创造出来

 

Just call it up and it is there.

你只需要召唤它,它就在那里!(呼之即来)

 

Knowing it is your energy to begin with can make it very easy for you to do this.

但首先知道它是你的能量,这可以让你非常容易地把它创造出来

 

In recalling the energy what is actually happening is you are creating that energy in the present.

在召唤这股能量时,真正发生的是:你在当下创造这股能量

 

Understand, memory is created in the present.

要知道,记忆是在当下创造的

 

And when you recall, "Oh yes, I remember how it felt" that is a trick of your language.

当你记起来,说:“噢!是的,我记得它是什么感觉”,这其实是你们语言上的一个“错觉”

 

If you remember how it felt, you are feeling it right now.

如果你记得它是什么感觉,那么,你现在就是在感受这股能量

 

So all you have to do is remember how that energy feels.

所以,你需要做的全部,就是回忆起这股能量的感觉

 

And what you're actually doing is creating that energy for yourself right now.

而此时你所做的,就是“为自己”创造这股能量

 

Recognize it is your energy; you can use it in whatever way, shape or form your imagination desires to create your own reality that excites you the most.

要认识到:它是你的能量,你可以用它去创造任何你想象的、渴望的、最让你兴奋的、属于你的实相

 

Isn't that wonderful?

这是不是很棒呢?!

 

 

如何回到最佳状态?

 

问:

Hello

你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day

你好,日安!

 

问:

Very excited to be here.

能够来到这里,我很兴奋!

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right. We are excited as well

很好!我们也很兴奋!

 

问:

Actually I have a few questions, But I'll start from the main one

事实上,我有几个问题,但我还是先从主要问题开始问

 

巴夏:

Please

请便!

 

问:

I get some experience in channeling

我有过一些通灵的经历

 

I give an example

我举个例子

 

I was driving

有一次,我在开车

 

And in one moment, I could see different people like every person, not even person,

有一刻,我能看见每个人,甚至不是人

 

I saw the actual connection to the universe

我能真实地看到他们跟宇宙的链接

 

And I saw the day they gonna die, the day, like all kind of crazy things

我能看到他们哪一天会去世,哪天会……我看到了各种疯狂的东西

 

巴夏:

Well, they're not crazy things

它们可不“疯狂的东西”

 

You're just looking at the nature and structure of the interconnections of everyone's different themes

你看到的是每个人人不同的人生课题,它们交织在一起的结构和本质

 

It's sort of similar to how we see things when we look at you

有点像我们在看你们的时候,我们所看到的东西

 

问:

I was very excited and I would like to keep this kind of things

我很兴奋,我希望能继续看到这些东西

 

But the next day, when I woke up, I couldn't even remember everything, I couldn't read again

但第二天,当我醒来后,很多东西,我都记不清楚了,我也看不见这些东西了

 

巴夏:

That's all right, that's all right.

没关系,没关系

 

Don't insist

不要执着(坚持)

 

You're forgetting the third part of the formula: Don't insist what the outcome needs to be.

你忘了兴奋公式的第三部分,也就是:“不要执着于结果应该是什么样”

 

You have been given a symbol

你收到了一个“象征物”

 

You have been given an experience

你获得了一次体验

 

You gave yourself an experience to allow you to understand that there is such a perspective That there is a state of being that is representative of that

你给予了自己一次经历,让你知道:存在这样的一个视角,也存在着这样的一种状态,代表着这个视角

 

All you have to do, is remember what that felt like.

你需要做的全部,就是回忆起当时的感觉

 

And you're back in that state of being

然后,你就回到了那种状态

 

That doesn't mean it has to appear the same way.

但这并不意味着,外在情形应该也一样

 

Don't insist on the form.

不要执着于形式

 

问:

It's very hard to remember though,

但是要回忆起来,非常困难

 

巴夏:

No no no no no.

不!不!不!不!不!

 

If it was hard to remember, how would you remember enough of it to talk to us about it.

如果真的难以记起的话,那你怎么能回想起来,并给我们讲这件事呢?

 

问:

It's a small part

我只说了一小部分

 

巴夏:

What I'm saying is, you don't have to remember it in detail.

我的意思是:你并不需要每个细节都记得清清楚楚

 

You just have to be aware you have the experience, that's enough to put you in the state

你只需要意识到你有过那个的经历,这就足够把你带回那种状态

 

Then acts from that state, even if the state feels different now than it did then

然后从这个状态出发,去行动,即使你现在的感觉,跟之前的感觉不一样

 

You're still in the same state.

但是,你仍然处于同一种状态

 

Don't assume you're not. That's what you're doing.

你,不要认为你不是(这种状态)。而你,就是这么做的

 

If you don't see it the way you saw, you're assuming you're not in the same state when you are

如果你没看到之前你所看到的,你就认为自己跟之前的状态不同,而实际上,你跟之前的状态一样的

 

It's just that the state now has to be different in order for you to do different things with it

只不过现在的情形必须有所不同,才能让,你带着这种状态,去做些不同的事情

 

Do you understand?

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Not exact

不是很明白

 

巴夏:

Not exactly, all right.

不是很明白?好的!

 

If you go and take a visit to, let's say a power plant that's generating a lot of electricity on your planet.

比如说,你去参观地球上的一家发电厂,这个发电厂生产了巨大的电能

 

You're going to the power plant, you're looking at the big dynamos and they're whirling around and they are creating and generating all sorts of electricity

你去了这个发电厂,看这巨大的发电机快速的转动着,产生了各种各样的电流

 

And you feel very excited about being. You can feel the energy crackling in the air

你觉得非常兴奋,你能感觉到巨大的能量把天空撕裂了

 

All right, and then you leave, you go home

然后你离开,回到了家里

 

Now, you wake up the next day, and you go, that was very exciting

第二天,你醒来后,对自己说:“这真是太令人兴奋了”

 

But the point is is you don't necessarily now have to go back to the plant to experience what you need to experience.

但重点是:你现在不需要回到发电厂,才能体验到你需要体验的

 

Now you can simply go and go

现在,你可以简单的这么想:

 

Alright. It's generating electricity.

“发电机生产了电”

 

The electricity is going along cables and it's coming to my house

“电流顺着电缆来到我家”

 

And it goes up to this light switch

“电流流到这个开关”

 

And I go to the switch and I go click

“我走上前,按下这个开关”

 

And there's a light

“于是,就有了光”

 

That's the experience you need to have right now in your relationship with electricity.

在你跟电的关系中,这就是你目前需要体验的

 

You don't need to go back to the plant.

你不需要回到发电厂

 

Now you need to use it in practical ways

你现在需要把电用到现实生活中去

 

Do you understand?

你能明白吗?

 

问:

I understand

明白

 

巴夏:

But come from the state of being of excitement that you felt when you had that experience

然后,出发于你之前体验到的兴奋的状态去行动

 

And everything will be magnified and amplified in the way that it needs to, similar to the magnification you experienced in that moment

那么,你生活中的一切事物都将按各自所需地被放大、被扩大,类似于你之前所体验到的那样被放大

 

But it doesn't have to express itself the same way

但其表现形式,并不一定相同

 

It now just needs to do the job.

电,现在只需要做它该做的工作

 

It needs to get the job done

它只需要完成它的工作

 

It needs to turn on the light

也就是“把等亮起”

 

Yes?

是不是这样呢?

 

问:

Is there any tips that I use to put myself in the same level maybe?

有什么可使用的技巧,能把我带回跟原先同一水平的状态呢?

 

巴夏:

But you are at the same level.

但你就是处在同一水平的状态呀!

 

That's what you're not understanding.

这就是你没有明白的地方

 

You think it's not the same level because it doesn't feel the same

你认为你的状态不一样,因为你的感觉不一样

 

问:

It's not

确实不一样啊!

 

And if someone will ask me what I can see, I won't see anything

如果有人问我“能看见什么?”,我是什么都看不见的

 

巴夏:

But it is

但你的状态,就是一样

 

I'm not telling you to see things

我不是说你要看到什么东西

 

I'm telling you that you are at the same level

我是说,你跟之前的状态处于同一水平

 

But you need to do other things with it

但你要带着这种状态去做其他事情

 

问:

OK

好!

 

巴夏:

It is not going to feel the same, or look the same, but it is the same

你的感觉会不一样,外在情形看起来也不一样,但你的状态就是一样

 

Until you say it's not

直到你说“不一样”

 

You're the one taking yourself out of that level.

是你把自己从那种状态中拉出来

 

Just because you think it has to feel the same and look the same.

仅仅因为你认为:你的感觉应该一样,外在情形看起来也应该一样

 

Because you have a specific definition that says

因为你有一个特定的定义,在跟你说:

 

If I don't see this

“如果我没看见这个……”

 

If I don't feel that

“如果我没感受到那个……”

 

It's not the same.

“那我的状态就是不一样的”

 

So you're the one that disconnecting from that energy state.

所以,是“你”断开了你跟那个能量状态的连接

 

问:

Make sense

有道理!

 

巴夏:

I know, that's why I said it

我知道,所以我才这么说!

 

So the idea is to simply know that it is the same

所以,最简单的做法,就是知道“你已经在同一种状态”

 

And that you now just need to do something different with it

并且,现在你需要带着这种状态去做些不同的事情

 

Which is why it feels different

这就是为什么你的感觉会不一样

 

Because the difference is telling you: You're not going back to do the same thing.

因为“不同之处”在告诉你:“你不需要要回到从前,去做跟以前一样的事情”

 

You've already got the charge.

你已经充满了电

 

You've already got the download.

你已经下载了你需要下载的信息

 

You don't need to have that experience again

你不需要再次经历那个事件

 

You're already full up.

你已经充满了

 

It's like saying

就比如说

 

I have a battery,

我有一个电池

 

And it's fully charged, but I need to keep charging it

它已经完全充满了电,但我还得继续给它充电

 

No, Use it.

不,使用它

 

Maybe you will go back to that experience again when you need to

也许某天,在你需要的时候,你还要回去再一次经历

 

But right now the battery is charged.

但现在,你的电已经充满了

 

So don't keep plugging it in

不需要继续把它插在充电器上

 

thinking you need to charge at the same way again

不要认为你还得像以前一样给它充电

 

Put it in something, and use the energy up

把它放进某种电器中,用尽它的能量吧!

 

It's going to feel different

这将会是一种不同的感觉

 

Because you're using the energy in a different way for a different purpose.

因为你出于不同的目的,以不同的方式,使用它的能量

 

It's not gonna feel like it felt when you were charging

这种感觉,跟你在充电的时候的感觉,是不一样的

 

Why should it?

为什么该一样呢?

 

Yes?

你说是不是?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

巴夏:

Make sense?

有道理吗?

 

问:

Yes.

有道理

 

巴夏:

So, how would you like to use that energy? How would you like to apply that idea?

所以,你要如何使用那股能量呢?你要如何运用那个理念呢?

 

By following your passion, to the best you are able, whatever form it comes in

就是追随你的激情,尽你最大能力去行动,不论激情的形式如何

 

With no insistence on the particular outcome, or how it should appear, or the form in which it should come

不执著于某种特定的结果,不执着于外在情形应该如何显现,或者说,到来的形式应该如何?

 

Zero insistence

零执着

 

巴夏:

Yes?

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白了!

 

巴夏:

Here's another phrase for all of you to remember.

另外一句很重要的话,希望大家都记住:

 

Either you have zero insistence, or a lot of resistance

你要么“零”执着,要么有“大量的”阻抗

 

One or the other

非此即彼(只能二选一)

 

Zero insistence eliminates resistance

“零执着”能够清除掉你的“阻抗”

 

So no insistence.

所以,不要执着

 

Otherwise you're going to find yourself resisting, you're going to find yourself stuck

否则,你会发现自己一直在抗拒,你会发现自己被困住

 

You're going to find yourself wondering: Why this? Why not that?

你会发现自己一直在想:“为什么会这样?为什么不是那样?”

 

Just move

你只需要动起来

 

Just do

去做

 

Just be

去“是”

 

Just act

去行动

 

Just flow

你只需要顺流

 

It's there, it's all there.

它在那里,它们都在那里

 

You're not seeing it, you're not experiencing it in the way necessarily you did before

你不需要看到以前所看到的,不需要体验到以前所体验到的

 

But you will experience it in the way you need to when you flow it through you

但你会在你需要的时候,按照你需要的方式,让这股能量流经过你

 

Like a battery releases its charge.

就像一个电池释放掉它的电量一样

 

So, go be a battery

所以,做个“电池”吧!

 

问:

Thank you

谢谢您!

 

巴夏:

Thank you.

谢谢你!

 

Many people are given and create for themselves those moments

很多人都获得了,或者说,为自己创造了某些时刻

 

Those aha moments

那些“啊哈!”时刻

 

Those connecting moments

那些“连接”的时刻

 

Those gestalt moments

那些“格式塔”时刻

 

奥地利及德国的心理学家创立了格式塔理论(Gestalt),它强调经验和行为的整体性,认为整体不等于部分之和,意识不等于感觉元素的集合,行为不等于反射弧的循环。(来自百度百科)

 

Because that gives you the charge.

因为这些时刻就是给你“充电”

 

It gives you the idea.

赋予你灵感

 

It displaces you into another dimensional perspective

为你显示另一个维度的视角

 

To give you an understanding that that connection is always there.

让你明白:你们的连接,永远都在

 

Just because you know the connection is always there

不能因为你们的连接永远都在

 

Doesn't mean it always has to appear the same, or feel the same.

就意味着:它看起来应该一样,或者说,你感觉应该一样

 

That's not the point.

这些不是重点

 

Once you know it's there

一旦你知道连接的存在

 

The connection is in your awareness

连那么连接就在你的意识之中

 

Then it's up to you to use it however you wish.

至于你如何使用它,则由你自己决定

 

It will never feel exactly the same

但你每次连接的感觉,都不会一样

 

Your own zen monks say it perfectly.

你们的禅宗僧侣,完美地阐述了这一点:

 

You cannot step into the same river twice.

“你无法两次踏入同一条河流”

 

It's always a new river.

它总是一条新的河流

 

It's always flowing.

它总是在流动

 

It's never the same water

水,从来都不是同样的水

 

It's always going to be different.

河,永远都是不同的河

 

Don't insist that it be the same.

不要坚持认为它应该一样

 

Because if you insist that it be the same.

因为,如果你坚持认为它应该一样

 

What are you doing?

那你在干什么吗?

 

Taking yourself backwards to something that happened before

你就是把自己带回曾经发生的事

 

You're remaining stuck in the past

你的仍然卡在过去

 

Instead of moving with the flow forward

而不是顺着河流,向前漂游

 

So, Insistence is resistance

所以,执着,就是抗拒!

 

Let go

放手吧!

   【相关阅读】

 

【新】【全線閱讀】20171111《巴夏信息》  

 

 

    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()