笑笑  巴夏Bashar

 2020-04-11

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/e0948dbe2vr.html

 

 

问:

So I'm working on a, it's not really as new anymore, but it's relatively a new technology that converts your body heat into specific frequencies of light. And it sends it into specific point in your body with lots of benefits. 

我现在研究的项目,虽然不是最新的,但也是相对比较前沿的科技。也就是,把身体的热量转化为特定频率的光,然后,把这些光注入到身体的特定的部位,从而给人带来各种好处

 

Since you're technologically light-years ahead of us, is there... 

毕竟你们在科技上领先我们数“光年”,所以……

 

巴夏:

Well, that's a misnomer, but we understand what you mean. 

“光年”用词不当,但我明白你的意思

 

问:

It's a metaphor. 

我只是做个比喻

 

Thousands of years ahead us? 

比我们领先几千年来着?

 

巴夏:

3000 years ahead of you. 

三千多年

 

问:

Is there anything you'd like to share that would, besides the formula, that would guide us in the right direction with this technology specifically? 

除了“跟随最高兴奋”这一公式以外,您还能分享什么信息,从而指引我们在这项科技上,朝正确的方向发展呢?

 

巴夏:

Do you understand that your body is made of light? 

你知道,你的身体是由光组成的吗?

 

I will take your silence as no. 

你沉默了,我就当你不知道哈!

 

问:

Not exactly! 

并不完全知道

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right! 

好吧!

 

There is another way to understand the idea on your planet that you call the chakra system. 

对于你们地球人所谓的“脉轮系统”,还有另一种理解方式

 

You have associated different frequencies of light with the different chakra points on your body? 

你们将不同频率的光,对应到身体中不同的脉轮

 

So understanding those frequencies as purely as you can will give you a big clue how to use light that is representative of those frequencies in different ways for balancing the idea of the body. 

所以,尽可能彻底(纯粹)地了解这些频率,将带给你一个很大的线索,指引你:如何以不同的方式,运用这些频率所代表的光,从而达到平衡(疗愈)身体的目的

 

Do that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes! Thank you! 

有帮助!谢谢您!

 

巴夏:

You're welcome. 

不客气!

 

给予他人,是最好的自我疗愈

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/x0537gjaus8.html

 

 

问:

Hello, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好,日安!

 

问:

So I have an autoimmune disease. 

我患有自体免疫性的疾病

 

巴夏:

How exciting! 

多么令人兴奋啊!

 

问:

It is wonderful 

确实很令人惊叹!

 

And so I've experienced debilitating severe pain in my body for the last 16 years, which is getting worse. 

在过去的16年里,我一直承受着巨大的疼痛,身体日渐衰弱,并且情况变得越来越严重

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的

 

问:

And I'm done with it 

我受够了

 

I want it to be healed 

我希望自己能够被痊愈

 

And I like your help, and helping figure out... 

我希望你能帮助我,帮我弄清楚……

 

巴夏:

Well again, the first question usually, energetically speaking is what have you learned from having that experience that's you might otherwise not have learned 

从能量角度上讲,通常,第一个问题是:有什么东西,是你在经历这样的事情中学到的,否则你就学不到的?

 

Start acknowledging what you've learned in a positive context 

先用正面的语句,确认你所学到的东西

 

问:

And I've learned to appreciate ability in the body 

我学会了欣赏(感激)身体的能力

 

And since I had it taken away from me 

因为我的这种能力被“剥夺”了

 

And I learned to appreciate putting healthy things in my body through diet and lifestyle and to try to maintain that optimal wellness. 

我学会通过健康的饮食和良好的生活方式,以维持最佳的身体状况

 

And stuff like that. 

等等诸如此类的东西

 

巴夏:

Anything else? 

还有别的吗?

 

问:

I've learned it's awful having it and it's difficult 

我学到,患有这样的疾病,感觉很痛苦,也很艰难

 

And I prefer not to have it. 

我更喜欢没有这样的病痛

 

巴夏:

Is that what you learned? 

这些就是你所学到的吗?

 

问:

I guess I have to dig deeper to really feel into the deeper lessons that I've learned by having it 

我想,我必须更深入的挖掘,才能真正感受到我从中学到的更深层次的课程

 

巴夏:

Then that might be a good thing for you to start with. 

那么,这对你来说,可能是个好的开始

 

Because when you start acknowledging how creating this for yourself has served you in a positive way 

因为,当你开始承认:你为自己创造的这种疾病,带给了你多少的积极正面的服务

 

Then you will be acknowledging that you learn the lesson 

那么,你就是确认你已经从中学到了功课

 

And then the message doesn't have to be delivered in the same way 

这样的话,(来自高我的)信息,就不需要通过同样的方式来传递

 

Do you understand? 

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

Because you're saying 

因为你在说:

 

I'm willing to get this 

我愿意去领悟

 

I'm willing to learn 

我愿意去学习

 

Without necessarily forcing myself into a situation where I have no other choice 

而不需要强迫自己陷入别无选择的境地

 

Because I've arrived at a place where I am not giving myself any other choice 

因为我已经到了不再给自己其他选择的境地

 

But to know these truths for myself as true. 

我已经知道,这些为我自己(量身定做)的真理才是真实的

 

You follow? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes. 

明白!

 

巴夏:

Now I do have one other suggestion for you. 

现在,我再给你另一个建议:

 

Anything that you have learned from having this experience have you in any way shape or form been teaching others who have similar experiences how to gain positive lessons from having it 

你在这样的经历中,学到的任何东西,有没可能以某种方式,教给那些有着类似经历的人,教他们“如何从中学到积极正面的功课”呢?

 

问:

No, not exactly 

不!不见得……

 

巴夏:

What do you mean not exactly?

你说“不见得”,是什么意思?

 

问:

While I am in the helping profession but I don't think I've directly tried to help other people who have chronic pain 

虽然我从事的是帮助他人的职业,但我并不认为,我能够直接帮助那些患有慢性(长期)疼痛的人

 

巴夏:

Why not? 

为什么不能呢?

 

Since you are an expert at it 

毕竟,你是这方面的专家呀!

 

问:

Well, I haven't mastered it 

嗯……我还没征服它呢

 

And I haven't overcome it, so I feel 

我也还没克服它呀……所以,我觉得……

 

巴夏:

Why do you think you need to overcome it in order to teach how to deal with it? 

为什么你认为,你必须先克服它,才能教其他人如何处理它呢?

 

In fact what makes you think you won't be a better teacher by still having it 

事实上,是什么让你认为,生病的你,就当不了好老师呢?

 

while you are also sharing what you've learned from it that might help someone else? 

在生病的期间,将你从中学到的、可能会帮到他人的东西分享出去,为什么就不行呢?

 

问:

I just don't feel that I deal with a very well. 

我并不觉得,我在这方面处理得很好

 

I feel like I suffer from it. 

我觉得,我身受其苦

 

There are suffering that comes from it 

这种苦,又源源不绝

 

巴夏:

Stop! 

暂停!

 

I'm not talking about the physical experience. 

我说的,并不是肉身的体验

 

We just had a conversation where you've admitted that you have learned some positive things that you otherwise might not of learned by having this experience. 

在我们刚才的谈论中,你也承认:若非这样的经历,你也学不到一些积极正面的东西

 

Yes? 

是不是呢?

 

问:

Yes 

是!

 

巴夏:

That's the conversation 

这就可以是你和他人谈论的内容

 

问:

I see. 

我明白了!

 

巴夏:

And while you're having that conversation. 

当你和他们谈话的时候

 

Not that anyone else has to do it that way. 

并不是说,他们也要像你那么做

 

But while you're sharing the possibility, the option that they might be able to turn it around and ask themselves that very interesting introspective question of 

而是跟他们说,他们也可以选择回过头来,问自己几个非常有意思的自省问题

 

Well, if I had this experience 

如果我也经历这样的事

 

What I have learned what I have learned? 

那现在,我学到了什么已经学到的东西呢?

 

What I know what I know? 

我知道了什么已经知道的东西呢?

 

What I be the person that I've become? 

我成为了什么样已经成为的人呢?

 

Maybe, maybe not. 

我也许是……也许不是……”

 

Maybe that's something I really need to look at 

也许,这些问题我需要好好看一看

 

By opening up those questions in their mind 

通过在他们的脑海中,开启这些问题

 

By sharing this idea of what you've learned with them 

通过与他们分享你所学到的理念

 

You may find that you will no longer need to experience it that way 

你可能会发现,你已经不再需要像以前那样体验病痛了

 

And you will overcome it as a process when you are sharing what you have learned from it 

并且,你可能在分享“你在病痛中学到的课程”的过程中,你就已经克服了病痛

 

Not before you start sharing it 

不是在你开始分享之前,克服病痛

 

But as part of the process of sharing it 

而是在你分享过程中的某个阶段,克服了病痛

 

Understand? 

你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yes, I think I do 

是的,我想,我可以理解

 

So being of service through my experience would be very important for me 

所以,以我的切身经历,为他人提供服务,这对我来说,非常重要

 

巴夏:

Being of service to others is the best way to be of service to yourself 

“服务他人”,是最好的“自我服务”的方式

 

Because you are contained within the collective. 

因为你也包含在这个集体中

 

So when you're willing to support the collective by being your true self as best as you can 

所以,当你愿意通过尽你所能地“做真实的自己”来支持这个集体

 

You can't be left out. 

那么,你就不可能被排除在集体之外

 

Do you understand? 

你明白了吗?

 

问:

I see 

我明白了!

 

巴夏:

You're including yourself in that, paradoxically, by not focusing on yourself 

矛盾的是,当你没有关注在自己身上时,你反而(能更好地)把自己融入到这个集体中

 

问:

I see 

我明白了!

 

巴夏:

That's how it works 

实相就是这么运作的

 

Because then you're out of your way 

因为你不再挡住自己的去路了

 

You've gotten out of your way 

当你不再阻挡自己的去路

 

And you can let the reflection of what service and help you're giving come back to you 

你就可以让那些“你所给出去的服务”的“反射物”回到你身上

 

That's the origin of the old phrase to help someone, you'll get it back tenfold Whatever you put out into the universe will come back to you tenfold

这就是那句老话“帮助他人,你将获得十倍回报”的起源

 

Because you're multiplying the opportunities and options for them 

因为你给他们增加了机会和选择

 

Therefore, you also get the multiplication of the opportunity for yourself 

因此,你也让自己获得了更多的了机会(和选择)

 

And it transforms things 

而这,就改变了事件的发展

 

For them, and you 

改变了他们,也改变了你自己

 

Yes? 

是不是这样呢?

 

问:

Yes, I see 

是的,我明白了!

 

巴夏:

Giving 

给予

 

Giving of yourself 

把你自己给出去

 

and allowing others to receive what you have is the best way to heal yourself 

并允许他人接收你所拥有的,是疗愈你自己的最好的方法

 

As well as give them the option to heal themselves 

也是提供选择,让他们能够自我疗愈的最好方法

 

Never hold back your gift 

千万不要藏匿你的礼物(天赋)

 

Never hold back your knowledge and learning 

永远都不要埋没你的知识和学问

 

Those are the things people are waiting for. 

人们都在等待着这些东西呢!

 

And when you hold them back because you think that what you have to share isn't worthwhile 

这些你本可以分享出去的东西,如果因为你认为它们没有价值,而将其藏匿起来

 

You are compounding dis-ease in the world 

那么,你就是加重这个世界的“不舒服”(疾病)

 

See what we're going? 

结果是什么样子,你看见了吧?

 

问:

Yes. 

是的!

 

巴夏:

So lighten your world up. 

所以,照耀你的世界,让你的世界变得更轻盈

 

Give them a better opportunity to change the experience for themselves 

带给他人一个更好的机会,让他们能够改变自身的病痛体验

 

By changing the experience for yourself

而你所做的,就是为你了自己改变你的病痛体验

 

By using it in the best possible positive way that you can 

尽你所能地、积极正面地利用你的病痛

 

So that you are no longer ill at ease with yourself 

这样,你和自己相处的时候,就不会“不自在”了

 

Does that help you 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does. Thank you. 

是的,有帮助!谢谢!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()