close

笑笑^_^学进 巴夏Bashar

 

问:

There's one thing that this slightly related 

我还有个问题,它跟前面的话题有点关系

 

It has to do with the Akashic Records 

是关于阿卡西记录

 

Just one thing that I'm kind of curious about 

我有点好奇

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好的!

 

问:

I've seen you tuned to the Akashic Records before 

我以前看见你连接到阿卡西记录

 

And I though that's very interesting and amazing 

我觉得很有意思,也很神奇!

 

巴夏:

Well, all right, but let's stop you right there for one moment 

好的,但现在我们先打个岔

 

Because this is another wonderful example of the idea of what we might call an old-fashioned definition 

因为这是老式定义的又一个非常好的例子

 

That no longer really serves you. 

这种定义方式,对你们不再有什么好处

 

We understand what you mean by Akashic Records. 

我知道你所说的阿卡西记录的意思

 

But if you actually stop to think about it for a moment 

但如果你停下来,好好想一想:

 

Since you know everything exists here and now 

既然你已经知道,一切都存在于此时此地

 

Nothing needs to be recorded 

那就没什么信息需要被记录下来

 

问:

Right 

对!

 

巴夏:

Everything is always accessible 

一切都可以被访问

 

And that is what you mean by the Akashic Records. 

而这就是你所说的阿卡西记录的意思

 

It's not some mysterious place you have to go to 

不是说,你要去某个神秘的地方

 

To find a recording of an event 

找到关于某个事件的记录

 

All events always exist. 

因为所有事件都已经存在

 

So all you have to do is 

所以,你需要做的全部

 

tune yourself to the frequency of a particular concept of an event, time and space, 

就是调整你的振频到某个特定的事件,或者某个时间、空间

 

And you will access whatever information is relevant for that 

这样,你就可以访问任何相关的信息

 

But that's because everything exists here and now, 

但这是因为,一切都存在于此时此地

 

Not because it's actually recorded somewhere. 

而不是因为,信息是记录在某个地方

 

问:

So is it possible for you right now to do what you do to tap in 

那现在你有没可能连接到阿卡西记录

 

巴夏:

What do you think I'm doing? 

你认为我现在在做什么呢?

 

问:

Can you actually pull right now and say my name? 

提取出我的相关信息,并且说出我的名字呢?

 

If it is irrelevant. 

如果相关(就可以)

 

If it is not relevant. 

如果不相关(我就不好这么做)

 

You must understand how these rules function 

你必须要明白这些法则的运作方式

 

Mostly it is like what you call water or electricity 

这些法则,就像水和电

 

And it follows the path of least resistance. 

都向着最小阻力的方向流去

 

Why do I need to go into the Akashic Records, so to speak, to find out your name 

那我为什么要进入阿卡西记录,去寻找你的名字

 

When all I need to do is ask you? 

而不是简单地问你一下,就搞定了呢?

 

问:

I'm just wondering if it's possible for you to do that 

我只是想知道,你有没有可能做得到?

 

巴夏:

Listen, listen again! 

听好了!再一次,听清楚了!

 

Anything is possible. 

一切皆有可能!

 

What I'm saying. 

但我说的是

 

The question is not, is it possible? 

问题不是:是否可能?

 

The question is, is it probable? 

问题是:是否很有可能?

 

Is it relevant? 

是否相关?

 

The answer is no 

而答案是:不!

 

Because it easier the path of least resistance is to simply say 

因为最小阻力的道路,就是简简单单地问你:

 

What's your name 

你叫什么名字?

 

And have you answer it. 

并且让你回答这个问题

 

And in a sense you could say, by doing that, 

从某种程度上讲,我通过这么问你问题

 

We have access the so-called Akashic Records 

就已经访问了阿卡西记录

 

Because that information is existing here and now 

因为答案已经存在于此时此地

 

And I've taken the path of least resistance 

我选择了最小阻力的道路

 

Which is to simply ask your name 

就是简单地问你叫什么名字?

 

问:

Understood 

我懂了!

 

巴夏:

There is no need to go into stretching yourself to do it any other way, 

如果你可以在你的实相中,访问你所需要的信息

 

If you simply have access to the information in the reality you're in 

那你就不需要拐个弯,用某种方式去获取

 

Make sense? 

有道理吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does. 

是的,有道理!

 

问:

Thank you very much, Bashar! 

非常感谢你,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

Thank you! 

谢谢!

 

【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()