原创 萨古鲁sadhguru® ishayoga 2020-05-04

 

 

 

When one conciouly risks one s own life,

当人们明知会有生命危险,

For the well-being of the other, that is worship worthy.
却为了他人的幸福知难而上,那是值得我们崇敬的。

The healthcare workers, the doctors, the nurses, security agencies, the forces, the police and various other staff, we bow down to you.
医务人员、医生、护士、安保人员、军队、警察以及各类参与救援的人们,我们向你们鞠躬。

 

歌曲大意:
We bow down to you, as you offer yourself an epitome of motherhood...
我们向你们鞠躬,你们的奉献是母性的典范...

As this war continues to take more lives, you continue to fight this battle.
在这场战争持续夺走生命的时候,你们还在继续战斗。

You have blessed the world with your invaluable service, keeping your own life aside.
你们不顾自己的安危,用你们无价的服务护佑着这个世界。

We are indebted to you, as you fearlessly and tirelessly walk this path.
我们无以回报,你们的无畏、你们的不知疲倦。

Your life is an inspiration as you remain relentless like the sun.
你们毫无保留,像太阳一样,激励着我们。

We bow down to you as you offer yourself an epitome of motherhood...
我们向你们鞠躬,你们的奉献是母性的典范...

Death happens to others but we are here forever we have now been disillusioned of this notion
我们终于打破了幻觉,不再以为只有别人会死,而自己却能一直活着。

Time reminds us again, to look within... to listen to the life within
时间再次警醒我们,要转向内在... 倾听内在的声音

Bound by compulsions, we failed to see.  We will not falter again.
被强迫性的行为所局限,我们曾经茫然。今后我们将不再畏缩。

We will not let your sacrifice go waste; we are with you.
我们不会让你们白白做出牺牲。我们和你们在一起。

Thats our gratitude for all the men and women across the world, consciously risking their lives, for every bodies wellbeing
对全世界所有明知有着生命危险,可是为了他人的福祉却奋不顾身的男人和女人们,我们献上我们的感激。

 

 

Love&Grace

爱与恩典

 

 

資料來源: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/JMT5FRSxxFV50RgWNzCeiw

(图文来自网络,版权属于原创)

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()