笑笑 巴夏Bashar
2020-02-15
https://v.qq.com/x/page/g0345sy8rii.html
问:
Shivai, bashar
Shivai,巴夏
巴夏:
And to you, shivai
你也Shivai
问:
Greetings, old friend
你好,老朋友!
During your last interaction
在上次和你的对话中
My question to you was about our government and you said...
我问的是关于我们的政府,你说……
巴夏:
Yes, we talked about the idea of the difference between Republican and Democracy, yes.
是的,我们说到共和党和民主党之间的区别
问:
No, you said we are...... become our government
不,你说的是我们……将成为我们的政府
巴夏:
You are, you are, you are your government.
是的,是的,你就是你们的政府
问:
Our government appears to be...
我们的政府似乎…
My question is in several parts
我的问题包含几个部分
巴夏:
Yes
好的
问:
Having to do with the Illuminati bankers and....
跟光明会的银行家有关
And the fact that it appears very clear at this point with no doubt that
事实上,很清楚的是:在现阶段,毫无疑问
There are forces that have seized control that are...
有一些力量已经控制了……
巴夏:
Stop!
停!
Stop!
停!
Stop!
停!
Stop!
别说了!
One of the other thing, in terms of information that will no longer be coming through this terminal will be the support of fearful theories
另一个不会从我们这个管道获得的相关信息的,就是带给人们恐惧的理论(对恐惧的理论的支持)
问:
It's not a theory.
这不是“阴谋论”
巴夏:
Stop!
别说了
What we are saying is we understand that people like you're describing exist.
我们要说的是,我们知道,你所描述的这些人确实存在
We understand that people on your planet have those kinds of intentions
我们知道,地球上有些人确实有这样的意图
But the point we made is that you all put them there
但我们要指出的是:是你们所有人,把他们放在那里
So if you don't want them there remove them
所以,如果你们不喜欢他们的存在,那就“移除”他们
Empower yourselves to empower them, to be true people and not people acting out of fear
通过让自己变得强大,来帮助他们变强大,变成真正的人,而不是带着恐惧行动的人
And remember again, there is no just one world.
同时也要记住,并不是只有一个世界
You are constantly shifting to different parallel realities.
你时刻不断地在平行宇宙中穿越
So whatever vibrational state you choose to be in is going to ultimately be the parallel earth you will experience.
所以,你所选择的振动状态,将决定你最终体验到的平行地球
If you keep focusing on the idea of those who are trying to control and focusing on the ideas of fear
如果,你一直关注在那些想要控制他人的人身上,关注在恐惧上
That will be the kind of world you will experience
那你将会体验到那样的世界
But at the very same time, the people that focus on the idea of self empowerment will ultimately at the same time experience another parallel earth,
但同时,那些关注在“自强自爱”的人,最终,会体验到另一个不同的平行地球
where no such people exist
在那里,那些人(控制他人的人)根本不存在
问:
Isn't everybody in this room experiencing the same reality at the same time?
难道这个房间里的每个人同时体验到的实相是不一样的吗?
巴夏:
No
是不一样的!
That's the point that you're missing.
这就是你没明白的地方
They're not.
你们体验到的是不一样的
You are experiencing similar realities by agreement, but they are actually not the same.
你们协定好,一起体验相似的实相,但是每个人体验到的实相是不同的
问:
So is our people in this room that don't have any clue and will be affected at all by the FEMA camps, the 78 million coffins that our government have already ordered...?
所以,这房间里的其他人,如果不知道XXXXX(不翻译),那他们根本就不会受影响,对吗?
巴夏:
Correct
对的!
There are will be affect it by it because they choose to live in fear.
那些选择活着恐惧中的人,就会受到影响
There are those that will never see it because they don't.
那些不选择恐惧的人,永远都不会看见XXXX
It's that literal
毫不夸张
问:
Can you tell can you share with us if the population of the planet is going to be significantly reduce?
你能否跟我们说说,这个星球的人口,是不是会大幅度减少?
巴夏:
Which planet?
哪个星球?
问:
Earth
地球
巴夏:
Which earth?
哪个地球?
问:
This current reality, this planet.
这个实相中的这个地球
巴夏:
You're missing the point.
你没搞明白
You are shifting from parallel reality to parallel reality billions of times per second
每一秒钟,你都穿越了万亿个平行宇宙/实相
Decide what reality you prefer.
决定你所喜好的实相吧!
Some earth will be depopulated
有些地球的人口会减少
Some won't.
有些则不会
Any variation of this idea that you can imagine is real
你能想象的到的所有不同的地球,都是真实存在的
Shift to the one you prefer.
跳转到你所喜好的那个吧
They are all real
它们都是真实的
Shift to the one you prefer.
穿越到你所喜好的那个吧
Period
就这么简单
You understand?
你明白了吗?
They're all real
它们都是真实的
Shift to the one you prefer.
穿越到你所喜好的那个!
问:
Yes or no?
你只需要回答:是,还是不是?
I understand what you're saying
我懂你的意思
巴夏:
No, you obviously don't.
不!很显然,你不懂
问:
You're right. I mean I don't
你说的对,我不懂
I wish I knew how to shit to a world ...
我希望我知道如何穿越到……
巴夏:
You're shifting.
你已经在穿越
You are always shifting
你每时每刻都在在穿越
The way you shift to the world you prefer, with the energy you prefer is to be that energy yourself first, and stop buying into the ideas of fear,
穿越到所喜好的世界,有着你喜爱的能量的实相的方式,就是你自己要先有那样的能量,并且,不再相信那些带有恐惧的思想
问:
But I try and look at reality of the world around me and interpret it.
但是,我想看清我身边的世界,并且能够解读它
巴夏:
You are forgetting what we talked about in the sense that
你忘记我们之前说过:
Every single thing is fundamentally neutral and has a built-in meaning.
本质上,万事万物都是中性的,都是没有意义的
It doesn't matter how it looks.
不论它看起来是什么样
Remember
请记住
The measure of the fact that you have changed
衡量你是否改变的方式
is not based on whether the outside changes
不是看外在世界是否改变
It's base on whether your response to the outside changes regardless of it looks the same
而是看你应对外在改变的方式,是否改变,即使外在世界看似一样!
That's how you know you will not be affected by anything you don't prefer to be affected by
这才是你确定自己是否会被那些“不希望被影响的事物”所影响的方式
Because that's the energy state you've created
因为,这就是你所创造的能量
And it doesn't matter how it looks
所以,外在的境况,无关紧要
And it doesn't matter what anyone else's intention is towards you.
他人对你的意图,也无关紧要!
You cannot be affected by someone's intention
你是不可能被他人的意图所影响的
Until you believe you can be, or choose to be.
除非你相信你会被影响,或者,你选择被影响
问:
So, are there people in this reality right now that just looking back to the past were not affected and didn't have a negative result from all the actions that have been taken so far.
那么此刻,在这个实相中,如果有人回顾过往,并且不受影响,那么,他们就不会因为那些人所做的一切,而产生消极结果,是吗?
巴夏:
Yes! Wrap your mind around it.
是的!你好好再梳理梳理!
Thank you.
谢谢!
问:
Thank you.
谢谢!
《巴夏:三个呼吸,你就改变!》
You are within it; it is all within you.
你在祂(神)里面,祂也在你里面
Breathe it in
吸气(吸入祂)
and with every breath in feel how much it loves you.
感受祂对你的无条件的爱
Feel how much you are loved.
感受自己被祂深深地爱着
Feel how much you deserve to be loved.
感受自己值得被这么爱着
And with every breath out
呼气
love it all in return.
呼出你所回赠给祂的爱
Because it all deserves to be loved by you.
因为祂值得你这么爱祂
Three breaths
做三次这样的呼吸
and bring yourself back to your reality.
然后把自己带回当下
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
But remember, once again: it's not the same reality it used to be and you are not the same people.
记住:你现在所处的世界(实相),已经不是刚才世界;现在的你,也不是刚才的你。
You are not the same people with "differences".
现在的你和刚才的你,并不是“有所区别”的同一个“你”
When we say you are not the same, we mean it, no matter how much you think you look the same
我说的是真的。你们是不一样的,不论你们看起来多么一样!
because your personality is a flexible construct that can change from moment to moment.
因为形成你们的个性形象的架构,是灵活变动的,这个架构每时每刻都在改变
At any given moment your persona is simply a projection of your higher self; it is being a particular idea.
因为任何时刻,你的个性形象都只是你的高我的一个投射,是祂的某个“想法”的投射。
Change the idea, you change the persona.
这个“想法”改变了,你的个性形象就改变了
Every single moment of time you are a completely different person.
所以,每一刻你都是完全不同的人
If you say, "Well, if we are not the same people, then who are we?"
如果你问:“好吧,如果我不是同一个人,那我到底是谁?”
The answer is, "Anyone you prefer to be. "
答案是:“任何你想成为的人!”
Now and forever.
现在是!永远“是”……
留言列表