https://v.qq.com/x/page/h0322d4f75n.html
问:
When you said everything will change
你之前说过,在2016年秋季“一切都改变”
I know that everything is already changing every second
我知道,每一秒,万事万物都在发生改变
巴夏:
Of course.
当然!
But we are focusing on the idea that sometimes changes
但我们所关注的那些改变
Are backed by the energy of the mass consensus to such a strong degree
是由你们集体共识的能量所大力支持的
That it creates the kind of crossroads in your collective energy
于是,就创造出你们集体意识能量的一个转折点
And this is what we are sensing coming up in the fall of 2016.
而我们所感知到的那个转折点,就在2016年秋季
Where there is an opportunity and a high degree of probability for many different kinds of things in your society
届时,你们社会中的很多的不同事件,都将有机会,或者有很大的可能性
To begin to exhibit real change in certain ways
会以某种方式,发生真正的改变
Some of them will be obvious.
有些改变是很明显的
Some of them will not necessarily be obvious at first
而有些改变,在一开始的时候,表现得不那么明显
But could be traced back to about that time
但其源头,都可以追溯到那个时间段
So it is a nexus point.
所以,2016年秋季是一个“连接点”
It is a crossroads point
也是一个“十字路口”
And you will see what happens.
到时候,你就会知道会发生什么事
Would say that's connected directly to who becomes the president or would you say
那谁会成为总统,跟它有直接关联?
That's simply one of the side effects
这只是它的边际效应(副作用)之一
问:
OK! That makes sense
好!你说的有道理!
I heard another channel, I want to say Adronis
我听过另一个通灵者,他叫Adronis
(注:Adronis说,能看见他通灵的这个视频的人,都将进入第四密度)
mentioned that that we'll make a big shift into forth dimension
他说,我们中的一些人将发生重大改变
Some of us will make a big shift into forth dimension reality during that time.
会在那个时间点,从第三维度跨入第四维度
巴夏:
You're already in the fourth dimensional
你们已经在第四“维度”
What is meant is that you are shifting into fourth density,
他说的重大改变,是跨入第四“密度”
which is a different idea
这两个是不同的概念
问:
OK! Yes!
是的!没错!
So is that related to the big shift? A big change?
就是说,重大改变跟进入第四密度是有关系的?
巴夏:
Yes!
是的!
It's an acceleration point in your ascension through the process of going from 3rd to 4th density
在你们从第三密度扬升到第四密度的过程中,2016年秋季
It's is a major point.
是一个重要的加速点
It's a major threshold.
是一个重要的门槛
问:
Is there specific day, or it's just a phase?
那它是发生在具体某一天,还是阶段性的?
巴夏:
The state of the union
且听我们在The State of The Union时解说
问:
Yes! I can't wait for it.
好吧!我等不了了!
巴夏:
Well, you have to
嗯!你不得不得等!
问:
Well, not really
不一定哦
Because it's a kind of now
因为那个时候,也是某个“现在”
巴夏:
It is now
确实是“现在”
And if you feel like you can get into the vibratory state
如果你觉得你可以进入那个振动的状态
Where you can access all the information will be given at that time,
从而获得在那个时候解说的所有信息
By all means, don't let us stop you
那你可千万别被我们给阻挡了
问:
OK! OK! Thank you!
好的!好的!谢谢!
Another question was
另一个问题是
I specifically remember
我记得特别清楚
This happens a few times in my life
这样的事,在我生活中发生了好几次
But I specifically remember
我记得特别清楚
Driving a car.
我开着一辆车
I was pregnant at that time
那时,我怀孕了
Another car come to sidewise me
另一辆车从我侧面开了过来
I was on the free way
当时是在高速公路上
巴夏:
Are you going to ask me if you died?
你是不是要问我,你是否死了?
问:
No! I know I died
不!我知道我死了!
巴夏:
Oh, all right
好吧
问:
I already know that.
这个,我已经知道了
But my question is
但我的问题是
Well, I think I might know this answer to this too but
可能这个问题的答案,我已经知道了,但是……
I came back into my body, let me finish this story ...
我回到我的身体……让我把这故事讲完……
Kind of black out, came back in my body
我晕过去,又清醒过来
on the free way, there’s new care around me, and the car
还在高速路上,旁边停着另一辆车,之前那辆车早没影了
My car is totally safe and perfect right now
而我的车完好无损
So I know that I left, my body came back
我知道,我离开了人世,后来又回到身体
Did I do that to prove myself the quantum physics and everything
我这么做,是为了向自己证明量子物理学理论
so I can learn all these?
以及学习后来我学到的所有东西吗?
Why do we choose to just die and come back?
为什么我们会选择“死而复活”呢?
巴夏:
Sometimes people because of the belief systems they brought up with
有时候,有些人因为从小被教导的信念
Will jolt themselves into a new reality very quickly
可以迫使自己很快地进入一个全新的实相
Because they know they can
因为他们知道他们做得到
Therefore they choose what may seem to be relatively expedient
因此,他们可以选择看似更加便利的方式
Rather than having to go to longer processes
而不需要去经历更漫长的过程
问:
So for me I think it is a spiritual growth learning:
对我来说,这可以算是一种灵性学习方法
Oh, cool! Now I know that I can just pop in and out
(我感觉)“帅呆了!我可以随心所欲的跳进跳出!”
巴夏:
It gives you a different perspective
它给了你一个不同的视角
One that you wouldn't necessarily have had before that experience.
一个在经历这个事件之前的你不会有的视角
Not that you have to do it that way
并不是说你一定要这么做
But you knew you could
但你知道你可以
So you took advantage of it.
所以你这么充分利用了
问:
OK!
好的!
巴夏:
Does that help?
这对你有帮助吗?
问:
That helps
很有帮助!
Thank you so much
非常感谢!
巴夏:
All right. Thank you
好的!谢谢!
And please drive carefully
还有!请小心驾驶!
问:
Thank you!
谢谢!
留言列表