2017-05-21 笑笑 巴夏Bashar
问:
Hi, Bashar
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you good day.
你好,日安!
问:
I have so much love and appreciation for you
我对你充满了爱和感激之情
巴夏:
As we do for you.
对你,我们也是
问:
I have been speaking to you now for about 22 years of my time
我已经跟你说话说了22年
巴夏:
My! Aren't you the chatterbox
我的乖乖!你这“话匣子”一打开就闭不上了
Continuously?
如滔滔江水,连绵不绝?
问:
Yes
是的
巴夏:
All right
很好!
问:
And even when I'm not in your presence
即使我不在你身边,我也照样跟你说话
巴夏:
I know
我知道
Because I am always available and accessible in certain ways
因为你总是可以通过某种方式找到我,并和我说话
Because I'm a reflection of your own higher mind
因为我是你的高我的一个反射
Which is always with you
而你的高我,时刻与你同在
问:
That's what you told me last time when I talked to you
这就是上次我们对话的时候,你跟我说的
巴夏:
I know
我知道
问:
So I had an interesting experience that I want to share with you
我想跟你分享我的一个非常有意思的经历
I think it will help others as well
这可能对其他人也有帮助
巴夏:
All right.
好的
问:
After much study with you and many other teachers over the years
经过这些年跟随你的学习,以及跟许多其他老师的学习
I made a decision in January to surrender and be happy.
我在一月份时,做了个决定:“我臣服,我喜悦!”
巴夏:
Oh, thank you.
噢!谢谢!
问:
I know, right, finally
是吧?我终于到了这个阶段
巴夏:
Yes
是的
To surrender to the control you already have
臣服于你已经拥有的“掌控”
问:
Yeah
是的
And you had told me last time I spoke with you one-on-one
上次我们一对一的对话时,你跟我说:
That your civilization understands the concept that
你们的星球文明知道
When you are happy, you have access to your broader self
当你喜悦,你就能够接入和使用更宏伟版本的“你”
巴夏:
Of course.
当然啦
Because you cannot access something that you are not the vibration of
因为如果你跟某个事物不同频,那你就没法拥有和使用它
问:
Exactly
确实如此
And so when I make this decision, my life changed drastically.
当我做出这个决定后,我的人生彻底改变了
Everything is very easy
一切都变得非常容易
巴夏:
Well! Well! Well!
哇哦!哇哦!哇哦!
问:
Well! Well! Well!
哈!哈!哈!
巴夏:
What a shock
多么令人震惊啊!
问:
Yeah
是滴!
And abundance started flowing in grander way
大量的金钱朝我涌来(富足的能量开始大量地流动)
巴夏:
That's how it works
富足,就是这么运作的
问:
Yeah! It's so easy.
是的,太容易了!
巴夏:
Please understand that
请大家明白
the information that we are giving all of you is not philosophy
我们带来的信息,不是某种哲学
It's not an opinion.
不是某种意见
It's an instruction manual for how reality works
而是世界运作的“指导手册”(说明书)
问:
It's the law
是世界的运作法则
And I understand that on such a deep level now
现在,我的理解已经非常深入了
巴夏:
Thank you.
谢谢!
问:
And I'm very excited about sharing this with others
并且,我很兴奋地跟其他人分享
And I do it wherever I go in my daily life if I'm excited to talk about
在日常生活中,不论我去哪里,只有我感到兴奋,我就会跟人分享
巴夏:
That's all that's necessary
这也是你需要做的全部
问:
That's all that's necessary
这就是我需要做的全部
So I just wanted to tell you
所以,我就想告诉你
How much I love you
我太太太……爱你了
And how appreciative I am of all the teachings that you give all of us
我太太太……感谢你教给了我们所有人的所有一切
巴夏:
When each and any one of you decide to fully appreciate yourselves.
当你们每个人决定完全地欣赏、感激你们自己
You are giving us all the appreciation we need
你们就已经给了我们所需要的一切感激
问:
Yeah! I mean, I just I'm so happy all the time
是的!我想说,我每时每刻都如此的高兴
And everything is so much richer
一切都是如此的丰盛
巴夏:
Yes
是的
问:
Yes, yes
是的!是的!
I've being studying with the teacher that is very instrumental
我跟随一个老师的学习,对我非常有帮助
As well as you
也包括跟随你的学习
I have my main three, and you're one of my main three
我主要跟三个老师学习,你是这三个之一
We go on these meditation retreats,
(那时)我们在冥想静修
There's maybe 575 people in a room
一个房间里,大概有575个人
Raising their vibration
大家都提高了振频
And beings are appearing in the room
然后,房间里出现一些存在体(存有)
巴夏:
Well, of course
当然啦!
Because you're raising your frequency to the point where your senses extent to where you can see what was heretofore invisible
因为当你的振频提高到某个点,你的感知能力就能扩展到 可以感知到之前感知不到的东西
问:
Right
对的
巴夏:
Because there are things all around all of you all the time
因为你们四周始终都有各种事情发生
Coming and going.
各种“存在体”来来去去
You're in the middle of the most amazing traffic pattern you could ever imagine.
你身处在最最神奇的“交通模式”之中,其精彩程度,远超你的想象
You just don't see most of it
大部分你都没看见
But when you extend your senses.
而当你扩展你的感官
You start seeing some of it
你就开始看见其中一部分
问:
Yeah, and the more you raise your vibration
是的,我的振频提得越高
The more you have access to everything that's already here right now
我能接入、使用的“已经存在于此时此地的”万事万物也就越多
巴夏:
Yes, that's the idea
是的,就是这个道理
That's how manifestation works.
这也是显化的运作方式
It's not that you're calling something from somewhere else like you don't have it.
并不是说你把某个不属于你的东西,从某个地方召唤过来
It's that you're changing your vibration
而是你改变了你的振频
So you can see what you already have
于是,你就看见这个本来就属于你的东西
问:
Yeah, and it's all these things you've been telling me over the years
是的,你这些年来教导我的东西
I finally understand them,
我终于明白了
So I just had so much gratitude.
所以,我的感激之情难以言表
Thank you so much
太感谢您了!
巴夏:
Our deepest gratitude and appreciation for discovering your true self and living in
你找到了真实的自己,并活着其中,我们向你致以最深的感谢与赞赏
Thank you
谢谢你!
问:
Thank you, I LOVE you
谢谢您,我爱您!
(图文来自网络,版权属于原创)
留言列表