译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进
2018-05-13
问:
On November 30th of this year.
在2013年的11月30日
I watched one of your videos where you talk about Mozart
我看了一个你讲莫扎特音乐的视频,你说他的一段音乐可以起到疗愈身心的作用
Symphony 7 movement 2 I belief
我确信是第七交响曲第二乐章
First three minutes of that part
该乐章的前三分钟
巴夏:
But it wasn't Mozart
但不是莫扎特
问:
I'm sorry, Beethoven
抱歉,是贝多芬
巴夏:
Yes
对的!
问:
I was listening to that on Youtube, there's a 30 minute loop of it
那时候,我正在听YouTube上的一个重复播放这段音乐的30分钟的视频(见页面下方视频)
巴夏:
Yes, And?
好,然后呢?
问:
While I was meditating
我边听边冥想
you said to wash away all emotions, all negativity that you have
你说,把我们身上的所有的情绪,所有的负面,全部都冲洗掉
巴夏:
Yes, it's a permission slip
是的,它是一个自我意识许可
问:
Yes.
是的
巴夏:
If it works for you, wonderful.
如果它对你有效果,那很好
If it doesn't, that's fine too
如果没有效果,那也没关系
问:
Yes
是的
And so I meditated to that
在我跟着这段音乐冥想时
And I experienced so many different emotions.
我体验到非常多不同的情绪
I was I was crying.
我哭啊……
巴夏:
That's good.
这很好!
问:
And then I was laughing hysterically.
哭完之后,我又歇斯底里地笑啊……
巴夏:
That's good too.
这也很好!
问:
And then my head was kind of moving back and forth
然后,我的头,不由自主地前后摆动起来
And my hand was also moving like this, like a conductor in an orchestra
我的手,也像一个指挥家指挥乐队那样,挥动了起来
巴夏:
Yes, when are you going to say something unexpected?
好,你要等到什么时候,才会说一些出乎我们意料的话呀?
问:
And then I became Beethoven
然后,我变成了贝多芬
巴夏:
Yes.
是的!
You aligned with that frequency,
你调整到和这首乐曲一致的频率
and understood the intention of the creation of that music
也明白了贝多芬创作这首乐曲的意图
问:
Yes.
是的
And ever since that, I can't stop listening to music
自从那以后,我就无法不听音乐了
巴夏:
Oh, that's horrible
哇哦!那太可怕了!
What a tragedy
真是“杯具”啊!
I feel so sad for you
我真为你感到难过!
My goodness
我的天呐!
How can you stand it
你咋受得了啊!
Must be sheer tortured
你一定被“严刑拷打”了吧!
Well, thank you.
我逗你的,谢谢你!
Thank you for aligning with the music of the spheres
谢谢你与这些(能量)球体的音乐相融合/匹配
And something that is far more representative of your natural true vibration.
(谢谢你)与一些更能代表你真正的、天然的振动的事物相匹配
Each of you is a song, a beautiful song
你们每个人都是一首歌,一首优美动听的歌
Sing that song to yourself.
把着首歌,唱给自己听吧!
All right,
可以吗?
问:
Yes
好!
巴夏:
Thank you
谢谢!
问:
Thank you
谢谢您!
贝多芬第七交响曲,第二乐章的前三分钟
国外网友将其制作出一段带有地球和宇宙动态画面的视频,循环播放这三分钟音频,时长约一小时,非常经典,可下载下来观看
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dEMeKaX
密码:1w94
《巴夏:自我疗愈的音乐》文字版
We have delivered much information on the ideas of health
对于“健康”,我们已经提供了很多信息
With regard to the idea of balance
有关“平衡”的
With regard to the idea of detoxification
有关“排毒”的
With regard to the idea of energy
有关“能量”的
And the ideas thus therefore are going to be delivered in a variety of ways by other beings,
因此,健康方面的信息,以后将由其他人通过各种方式来传递
But these kinds of information's will no longer be available through this terminal
我们这个“终端”,将不再提供
We will focus on a variety of other things that have to do with
我们将专注在其他各方面的信息
You acting on your excitement.
让你可以在你的兴奋上去行动
You understanding your consciousness more clearly.
让你可以更清楚地了解“意识”
You understanding the underlying structure and nature of existence itself
让你可以更清楚的了解存有(神)的基础架构与本质
So that you can use this in a conscious way
这样,你就可以有意识地使用祂们
Like a toolkit
就像使用“工具”一样
To create and manifest what it is you consciously prefer
去创造和显化你真正所喜好的
We will be focusing on that
我们将专注在这些方面
to take advantage of the accelerated wave that we have told you
并充分利用刚才说的“加速的能量大浪潮”
now you can choose to ride
而你们也可以选择乘上这些大浪潮
We will say one more thing about the idea of healing the self.
关于“自我疗愈”,我们再多说一点
We will give you the idea of a particular permission slip
我们再给你们介绍一种“自我意识许可”
That you can use to attract whatever information you need
你们可以用它来吸引你需要的任何信息
That has to do with healing.
任何关于疗愈的信息
So if you use this permission slip
如果你使用这个“自我意识许可”
Because it is generally keyed to the collective energy vibration of your entire species,
因为它基本与整个人类的集体能量的振频相呼应
You will find it will generally work for most of you
所以,根据你们个人喜好的方式去使用
in whatever way your imagination so desires.
你们会发现,它基本对大部分人都有效
So instead of allowing us to deliver specific health information,
所以,我们不再提供关于健康方面的信息
We deliver this now, to you, in this way.
取而代之的是这个“自我意识许可”
And you can use this however you want, whenever you want,
你可以想怎么用,就怎么用;想什么时候用,就什么是时候用
To get into the proper state
让自己进入恰当的状态
To attract the information you require dealing with health issues in your society.
从而吸引你所需要的,能够应对你们社会中的健康问题的信息
It is a three minute meditation.
这是一个三分钟的冥想
Very simple.
非常简单
All you have to do
你们需要做的全部
Is allow yourself to lie down in a very peaceful place,
就是让自己躺在一个非常平和的地方
A very quiet place,
非常安静的地方
And play a particular piece of music.
然后播放一首特定的歌曲
The particular piece of music that is the appropriate vibration
这首特定的歌曲,包含恰当的振动
To allow you to be in the proper state
让你可以进入恰当的状态
To attract whatever information,
从而吸引你需要的任何信息
Or whatever situation,
你需要的任何境况
Or whatever people,
你需要的任何人
Or whatever opportunities you require
或者你需要的任何机会
Dealing with the idea of health issues
让你可以解决健康的问题
And also dealing with the issues of letting go.
也可以让你学习“放下”
Forgiving the self.
宽恕自己
Letting go of regret,
放下愧疚
Letting go of grief,
放下烦恼、悲伤、痛苦
Letting go of all those things that allow you to lower your vibration in that way.
放下所有这些降低你振频的事情
To forgive yourself.
原谅自己
To free yourself.
让自己自由
To be more whole.
让自己更圆满完整
The specific piece of music
这首特定的歌曲
Is the first three minutes of Beethoven’s Symphony Number Seven, Movement Two.
就是贝多芬第七交响曲,第二乐章的前三分钟
Play that while you are in a peaceful state of repose.
当你在宁静舒适的状态时,听这首歌
Let it wash through you.
让它流经你的整个身体
Those cords are exactly precisely what will tap into the idea of
它的曲调将准确地拍打在你的心灵上
letting go of the past,
让你放下过去
Letting go of sorrow,
放下悲伤
Letting go of grief
放下痛苦
Letting go of regrets,
放下愧疚
And forgiving yourself
让你宽恕自己
And moving toward the vibration that will attract to you whatever information is germane
并且提高振频,吸引你所需要的确切信息
To allow you to be in the healthy state that is your birthright.
从而回复你与生俱来的健康状态
Does that make sense?
明白吗?
留言列表