译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

 2018-09-24

 

 

问:

Hi, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好,日安!

 

问:

I'm gonna just read off this, cause I ... 

我得看着手机念,因为……

 

巴夏:

Are you reading us a story? 

你要给我们讲个故事吗?

 

问:

Not really, but... 

那倒不是的,而是……

 

巴夏:

All right 

好!

 

问:

First of all

首先

 

What is a Buddha? 

什么是佛陀?

 

And is a Buddha a being who has achieved a complete body? 

佛陀,是不是一个已经实现了“圆满法身”的人?

 

If so, is a complete body, the same as a light body or rainbow body? 

如果是的话,那么,“圆满法身”与“光身”或“虹光身”,是一样的吗?

 

And is this something your people are also trying to achieve? 

这样的境界,也是你们的族人试图达到的吗?

 

巴夏:

 

 

We try nothing 

我们不会“试图”做任何事情

 

We simply are what we are 

我们只“是”我们所是的

 

And we are evolving to higher light states 

并且,我们在朝向比这些还要高频率的光的状态进化中

 

Even as you are 

即使你们,也是这样的

 

As you are going from 3rd density to 4th density euphemistically, we are going from 4th to 5th 

现在,你们在从第3密度进化到第4密度,而我们则是从第4密度进化到第5密度(次元)

 

A Buddha in that sense, is that which reflects and emanates, and represents and is aligned with the collective world spirit,

某种意义上讲,佛陀散发着(反射出)你们星球上所有生灵的圣灵的能量

 

the collective consciousness of all beings on your planet and in your sphere of influence. 

祂也可以象征着(等同于)你们星球上,以及你们影响范围内所有物种的集体意识

 

Does that make sense? 

这样说,你能理解吗?

 

 

问:

Yes 

理解!

 

巴夏:

All right 

好!

 

问:

Going with that 

与之相关的一个问题是

 

Why is that people, the humans 

为什么人类……

 

What do some people put so much emphasis on meditation to obtain enlightenment? 

为什么有些人,如此注重冥想,以让自己达到开悟的状态呢?

 

巴夏:

Because that may be the way that works for them. 

因为,这可能是适用于他们的方式

 

It doesn't have to work that way for everyone 

并不是说,每个人都适合冥想这种方式

 

But they may have attracted themselves to the methodology that they believe works best for them 

这些人可能相信“冥想是他们开悟的最佳修行方式”,于是他们就被冥想所吸引

 

By quieting the self very often, they can, shall we say, get around the mental chatter that they may believe keeps them from knowing themself more clearly. 

通过经常性地让自己安静下来,他们可以绕开脑袋中的“碎碎念”,也就是那些他们相信会阻止自己“更清楚认识自我”的念头

 

Meditation can be one of the ways in which that is done 

冥想,可以是实现这个目的的方式之一

 

 

But there are many forms of meditation as well. 

但是,冥想也有很多种形式

 

Sometimes just standing in the shower can be the strongest from of meditation, if you simply let your worries melt away. 

如果站着淋浴可以冲洗掉你的担忧,那么,对你来说,舒舒服服地洗个澡,就是最强大的冥想

 

Whatever works for you, works for you. 

任何对你有用的方式,都是适用你的方式

 

Because remember 

因为,请记住:

 

 

Even in the Buddhist texts is the idea that physical reality and being fully in physical reality is sometimes the most spiritual thing you can do. 

即使在佛经中,也说到:有时候,全然地活在物质世界中,(可能)是你能做的最灵性的事情

 

Hence the phrase Chop Wood Carry Water, that's also a meditation 

因此,“劈柴挑水”,也是一种冥想

 

Just doing the things you do in life can also be a meditation, if you do it with the appropriate relationship 

仅仅是“做”你生活中的事情,也可以是一种冥想,(前提是)如果你能以恰当的关系来“做”这件事的话

 

Does that makes sense? 

你能理解吗?

 

 

问:

Yes 

理解!

 

Why? Draw a blank here 

为什么……脑袋突然一片空白……

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right! You have achieved a Buddhas state 

哇!很好!你已经达到佛陀的境界了

 

问:

Why is that the Buddha.... 

为什么佛陀……

 

巴夏:

Oh 

喔噢……

 

You answered your own question and then you removed it from yourself again 

你回答了自己的问题,但随后又对答案“弃之不顾”了

 

But go ahead. 

请继续说!

 

问:

Probably, so 

可能吧……

 

 

 

But why is it that the Shakyamuni Buddha taught that we are in a state of Samsara and that we must try to get out of... 

为什么释迦牟尼佛教导说“我们身处六道轮回中”,并且,我们应该努力(尝试)跳出轮回呢?

 

巴夏:

There is no trying. 

没有“尝试”这回事

 

The idea is to understand that what was being said is that it is important to form a sense of detachment to physical reality 

你需要明白,佛陀说的真正意思是:你要脱离对物质世界的执着,这一点很重要!

 

So that you do not become overwhelmed or immersed too deeply in the idea of physical reality. So that it appears to be in that sense, a straitjacket 

这样,你就不会“入世太深”,不会太沉湎于物质的世界,世界也就不会成为你的“紧箍”(五指山)

 

For some people, certain methodologies work 

对一些人来说,某种(修行)方式有效(可行)

 

And you must understand there are many belief systems that exist on your planet, arent there? 

你也知道,在你们星球上,存在着很多种信念系统,不是吗?

 

Aren't there? 

不是吗?

 

 

 

问:

Yes. 

是的!

 

巴夏:

Therefore, 

因此

 

There have to be different teachers to address the different belief systems 

就需要不同的老师,来“化解”不同的信念系统

 

So the Buddha will address certain belief systems that work for certain people 

佛陀化解了某些信念系统,祂的方式对一部分人有效

 

And other beings will address different belief systems that work for others. 

而其他老师则化解其他信念系统,每个老师的方式,都是对一部分人有效 

 

Period 

如此而已

 

Remember that any belief system must make itself appeared to be the only belief system that works

请记住:任何信念系统,都必须使自己看似是“唯一可行的信念系统”

 

in order for it to work for the people that believe it 

只有这样,信念系统才会在那些相信的人身上发挥作用

 

Makes sense? 

能理解吧?

 

问:

Yes 

是的!

 

巴夏:

That's how beliefs work. 

信念,就是这么运作的!

 

If beliefs didn't make themselves appear to be the only belief that would work, no beliefs would work 

如果信念不能使自己看似是“唯一可行”的信念,那么,没有一个信念能够行得通(产生作用)

 

You wouldn't have an experiential physical reality. 

你就根本无法“制造出”一个可以体验的“物质实相”

 

So any belief system must make itself appear to be exclusive to other beliefs or that belief won't work for the people that are attracted to use it 

所以,任何信念系统,都会排斥其他信念系统,而使自己看似“唯我独行”,否则,它在那些被其吸引、使用的人身上,就不会产生作用

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()