译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 

 

It's not about creating that reality - it's really about attracting that reality. 

不是你创造那个实相,而是吸引那个实相。

 

Everything already exists. 

一切都已存在。

 

It was already done by Creation, you don't have to do it again. 

造物主已经创造了一切,你无需要再做一次。

 

All you have to do is manifest it through you, in your unique way. 

你需要做的全部,就是通过你,以你的独一无二的方式彰显祂

 

That is how you are a co-creator. 

这就是为什么说,你是一个共同创造者。

 

Don't confuse the semantics of your language that says you are a creator, that you have to create the reality from scratch. 

你们的语言所能描述的有限,所以不要被的字面意思所迷惑——你是一个创造者,你就必须从头做起。

 

No. 

不是的。

 

You create the manifestation, the expression of a reality, an idea that already exists, through you, by acting like that reality. 

你所创造的,是显化实相的过程;是通过你,表达出那个已然存在的思想(意识)的过程。而你实现的方式,就是在行动上,表现得你已然活着你要显化的那个实相中。

 

So it can 'channel' through you. 

这样神/那个实相/那个思想可以通过你这个管道,显化/表达出来

 

You have to become the vibration before you can become magnetically attractive to that reality, so it can express itself through you.

所以,你得先在那个振频上,这样你才能强有力地吸引那个实相,这样才能通过你这个管道,彰显出来、表达出来。

 

我为什么经常看见UFO

 

问:

Good day, Bashar!

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day!

你好!

 

问:

I've been recording UFOs and watching them for many years,

我拍摄、观察UFO多年了

 

I just like to know what is the relationship that I have to these crafts.

我想知道我跟这些飞船有什么关系

 

巴夏:

The relationship, to you or between the craft?

你跟你自己的关系,还是你跟飞船的关系?

 

问:

To myself, why am I seeing them so often?

跟我自己的关系。为什么我经常看见他们呢?

 

巴夏:

Well, you're looking for them, aren't you?

你在寻找他们,不是吗??

 

问:

Yes, indeed!

是的,的确是!

 

巴夏:

Are you surprised?

你感到惊讶吗?

 

问:

A little.

有点

 

巴夏:

Why?

为什么?

 

问:

Because of all the frequency.....

因为那些频率......

 

问:

So, if you have made it one of the themes of exploration in your life

如果你为自己设定自己的人生课题之一,是让自己能够处于某种频率中

 

to have the frequency to go looking for variations of beings such as ourselves.

好让你能去探索各种外星人,比如说我们

 

It is not necessarily so shocking or surprising that you're going to wind up

那你现在能够处于这种频率,能看见外星人

 

being on the wavelength that will allow you to perceive these things.

这种结果并不奇怪

 

The ideas is that a lot of times, many craft are all around you all the time.

很多时候,许多飞船都在你周围飞来飞去

 

It's just that you're not on the same wavelength to perceive them.

只是你们没有处在可以看见他们的频率上,所以你们看不见他们

 

You have simply obviously in some manner, train yourself to be capable of perceiving what is always there,

很显然,你通过某事方式训练自己可以感知到那些一直都存在的,

 

but what might be invisible to most of you.

但对大部分人来说,都是看不见的东西

 

问:

Thank you.

谢谢

 

巴夏:

Because of your own excitement and your own interests.

因为这是你的兴奋,你的兴趣。

 

Yes? 

是不是?

 

问:

Yes!

是的!

 

巴夏:

It puts you on that frequency.

是你的兴奋与兴趣,让你处在在那个频率。

 

It puts you in that wavelength, in that resonance domain.

让你处在那个波长,在那个共振的区域

 

Yes?

是不是?

 

Therefore it's a reflection, the relationship is.

因此这个关系是一种反射

 

It's a reflection for you that you're on the right wavelength when seen them.

它向你反应,当你看见它们时,你处在正确的波长上。

 

That you tune your dial to the right frequency, yes?

你把自己调整到正确的频率,是不是?

 

Therefore they act as signposts for you, as guides for you to stay in that frequency,Yes?

因此他们作为路标,指引你保持在那个频率,是吧?

 

And do everything in your life,from that frequency. Yes?

然后保持在那个频率中,去做生活中的每件事。是吧?

 

Because understand something: manifestation,

因为,要理解显化的本质。

 

the act and the mechanism of manifestation of anything in your life, is very similar to what we have just described.

显化你生命中的任何事物的机制,跟我们刚才描述的非常相似

 

Because manifestation is not the act of bringing something from somewhere else to you.

显化不是从某地方将某东西带到你面前

 

Everything is already here and now

一切都已经在于此时此地!

 

Everything is already here and now!

一切都已经在于此时此地!

 

Manifestation is the act of changing your frequency to suddenly make visible to you, what is always been here.

显化是通过改变你的频率,让一直存在于此时此地的东西,突然被你感知到了

 

Make sense? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does.

是的,它确实

 

巴夏:

Does it help you?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does.

是的,很有帮助

 

巴夏:

Happy hunting.

狩猎愉快

 

问:

Thank you!

谢谢!

 

 

 【相关阅读】 【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

 

 

 

 

全站熱搜

如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()