close

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

2017-12-21

 

问:

Do like my spaceship? 

你喜欢我的宇宙飞船吗?

 

巴夏:

Your van? 

你的面包车吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

It is a thing of beauty 

它确实是一件美物良品!

 

问:

Thank you very much 

非常感谢!

 

So my next thing is a statement. 

接下来,我要做个陈述

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

 

问:

And that is 

也就是

 

巴夏:

And that was already a statement 

那已经是一个陈述了

 

问:

Second third statement 

好吧,那我做第二、第三个陈述

 

I tell people tell myself all the time that I understand parallel reality

我一直跟别人说,也跟自己说,我懂得平行实相 

 

I even call myself parallel reality specialists sometimes. 

有时候,我甚至自称平行实相专家

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

 

问:

And I don't act like I know anything about them 

但我的行为,并没有表现得像是我对它们有所了解那样

 

Because I think of myself as the same person I was in the perceived past 

因为我认为(当前的)自己,跟我所感知到的过去的自己,是一个样的

 

巴夏:

Why? 

为什么呢?

 

问:

I think I am I like to tell myself the heroic story of like overcoming staff and 

我想,我喜欢给自己讲述英雄式故事,就像克服了XXX,战胜了XXX那样的英雄

 

巴夏:

Well, that can act as a template for you to do things in your own reality that way 

那么,这种故事形式,就可以当做你在你的实相中行为处事的模板

 

Because if you're drawn on other parallel versions that have those experiences 

因为,如果你被拥有这种体验的平行版本实相所吸引,并且如果这是你的喜好的话

 

You can infuse yourself with those experiences and make them your own if that's what you prefer 

那么,你就可以不断地给自己灌输这样的体验,并使之成为你的体验

 

You can use the parallel connections you have that way 

你是可以这样使用你所拥有的平行实相链接

 

To be inspired by other versions of yourself 

也就是,让你,被其他版本的你所激励

 

问:

True 

说得对!

 

And then I choose to bring a lot of more negative definition along 

但是过后,我又选择带来更多的负面定义

 

巴夏:

All right, but you're not bring them along

好的,但其实你并没有把它们带来

 

You're simply re-creating them over and over again 

你只不过是在不断地重新创造它们

 

And what reason would you have to do that is the question 

而你这么做的原因,才是你需要问自己的问题

 

That would put you in touch with the definitions you have about yourself 

这将会帮你找到那些你对自己的(限制性)定义

 

that would make that seem to be the preferable thing to do even though you know it's not 

那些你也知道非你所喜好,却让你认为这么做更符合你的意愿的自我定义

 

问:

Yes, I will explore that 

好的!我会去探索的!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好!

 

Remember to look at the motivational mechanism as we have described it 

记住,你可以按我们刚才说的方式,好好地看看你的(信念系统)的激励机制

 

You've got to have contradictory belief systems attached to your motivational mechanism 

肯定有一些相互矛盾的信念系统,依附在你的激励机制上

 

That would allow you to keep choosing things you know are not to your benefit 

才会让你不断地选择做那些你知道对你无所助益的事情

 

But that belief you have attached to it must be making it appear as if those things are to your benefit 

因为这些依附着的信念系统会使做这些事情看似对你有助益

 

That would be the only reason you would choose to do those things. 

这是让你选择这么做的唯一原因

 

The only reason 

唯一的原因

 

问:

For sure, yeah 

肯定是这样的

 

I'm thinking it's something to do with my imagination needing to be stretched more and Writing the story 

我想,可能我需要更加扩展自己的想象力,并且好好写我的英雄故事

 

巴夏:

If you say so 

如果你这么认为的话

 

Your imagination is already very stretchable 

你的想象力,已经有很强的伸张力

 

It's not so much about it being stretched as it is being tuned to the stories that you prefer 

倒不是说要扩展你的想象力,而是要调整你的想象力到你所喜好的人生故事上

 

You have more than enough imagination. 

你已经拥有足够多的多的想象力

 

It's just about how you're using the imagination 

关键是,你要如何使用你的想象力

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

So how do you imagine you would like to imagine yourself? 

那么,想象中的你,会如何想象自己呢?

 

问:

As super super complete in the moment 

我会想象自己:在当下是超级超级圆满、完整的

 

巴夏:

In the moment which doesn't mean you won't grow and change. 

在当下是这个样,并不意味着你就不会成长与改变了

 

Yes? 

是不是这样呢?

 

问:

Yes, I think I have a negative definitions attached to switching parallel realities 

是的,我想,我对于跳转到平行实相,有一个负面的定义

 

And worrying that things are going to be taken away I want 

我会担心:我所想要的事物,会被拿走

 

巴夏:

How would that go along with the definition of being in your highest vibration for things to leave that are still relevant for you. 

如果你在你的最高振动状态,那任何仍然与你相关的事物,就不会离去

 

That is a contradictory concept that doesn't make sense. 

你的这个观念,相互矛盾,毫无道理,怎么可能与这个定义相符呢?

 

That means you just don't have a clean enough definition of what it means to be in the state that is actually relevant for you 

这只能说明,你对于在你的最高振频状态,哪些事物才真正与你相关并没有一个足够清晰的定义

 

问:

Correct 

说的对!

 

巴夏:

I know 

我知道!

 

So your or shall we say process

所以,你要……怎么说呢……经历的过程吧

 

is to allow yourself to recognize those contradictory definitions 

就是要让自己认识到这些相互矛盾的定义

 

and how they do not represent the actual state that you prefer to be in. 

以及弄清楚:为什么它们不能代表你所喜好的状态

 

You need to catch yourself when you see things that way. 

当你再次这么看待事物时,你要及时发现它

 

And recognize that it doesn't actually match what it is that you actually prefer as a definition 

并且认识到:你对事物的这种定义,与你真正喜好的定义,并不相符

 

And therefore it must be a false one for you. 

因此,对你来说,它肯定是个谬误虚假的定义

 

Yes? 

明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白!

 

巴夏:

So to think that you could be in your true state and lose something relevant 

所以,如果你认为:在真实的自己的状态下,你会失去一些与之相关的事物

 

then becomes nonsensical 

那么,这种观点就是很荒谬的

 

And you see it as nonsensical 

并且,你也认为它很荒谬

 

And as soon as you see it is nonsensical. 

而一旦你认识到它的荒谬

 

It's gone. 

它就消失了

 

问:

What if I'm not my highest state and I'm switching to parallel realities and 

如果我不是在我最高兴奋的状态,而我又跳转到平行实相中去……

 

巴夏:

And so what if you're not 

如果是这样,那又能怎么样呢?

 

Do you not have the ability to recognize when you are and when you're not? 

难道你不能辨别自己什么时候是在最高兴奋的状态,什么时候不是呢?

 

问:

I do 

我可以!

 

巴夏:

Well then, if you recognize that you're not 

如果你发现自己不是在最高兴奋的状态

 

Shrug your shoulders and go 

那么,你就耸耸肩膀,说:

 

Oops a daisy 

我勒个去!

 

And then say 

然后,对自己说:

 

What state would I prefer 

我喜好什么样的状态?

 

and what's relevant to that state 

与这种状态相关的是什么?

 

And what definitions are commensurate with that state. 

与这种状态相对应的定义是什么?

 

And then be that state. 

然后,就这种状态里

 

Instead having used the state you didn't prefer to give you more contrast between what you don't and do prefer 

相反,你可以使用非你喜好的状态,与你所喜好的状态做不断的对比

 

Making it easier to choose more and more often what you do prefer by having experience what you don't prefer. 

从而使那些非你喜好的体验帮助你越来越容易地选择你所喜好的体验

 

Since you have the ability to tell the difference 

毕竟,你是有能力分辨出二者的区别的

 

Yes? 

是不是这样呢?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Is this making some sense to you? 

你是否更清楚一点呢?

 

问:

Yes, some what 

是的,清楚多了

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好的!

 

问:

One last thing 

最后一个问题

 

April gifted me some honey

April送了我一些蜂蜜当做礼物

 

And I'm wondering

所以,我想:

 

you know there's ‘be’ on it, bees made it. 

你也知道,这是蜜蜂Bee做的,其中有Be(是)这个词

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

问:

Some sort of synchronicity permission of just be 

这是不是某种同步性的意识许可,告诉我只需要“Be”呢?

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的

 

问:

Just wondering if you have any 

我想知道,你有没有什么补充说明

 

巴夏:

Be your sweet self. 

/甜蜜的自己(保持甜蜜的自己这种状态)

 

问:

All right, thank you. 

好的,谢谢!

 

巴夏:

One other thing. 

再补充一点

 

Remember that honey is also antibacterial, sterile 

记住:蜂蜜是无菌的,是一种抗菌剂

 

In the sense that it acts as a symbol for the purest vibration 

某种意义上讲,它是最纯净的振动的一种象征

 

That doesn't contain or allow noncompatible vibrations to exist with in it. 

在这种振动里,不包含不一致的振动,也不允许不一致的振动存在

 

 【相关阅读】 【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()