close

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 

问:

My next question is about inner guidance.

我的下一个问题是关于内在引导

 

What is the tip that can helps really know if the guidance we getting is from higher self?

有什么技巧,可以帮助我们甄别,我们所获得的指引是来自高我的?

 

You know sometimes some of my clients ask me,

有时候我的一些客户会问我

 

how do I know if it's from my higher self or not?

你怎么知道,这是来自我高我的信息啊?

 

巴夏:

Who care? 

谁在乎呢?

 

问:

I like that

这个回答我喜欢!

 

巴夏:

Is the information something works for you?

这是对你有帮助的信息吗?

 

Is it loving? Is it supportive?

让你感到爱吗?感到自己是被支持的?

 

Is it positive? Is a self empowering?

是积极的吗?让自己感觉强大吗?

 

问:

That's what I say, by the way it feels!

我也是这么说的,通过你的感觉!

 

巴夏:

Exactly!

完全正确!

 

Because you don't necessarily need to know where it's coming from

因为你不需要知道,它来自哪里

 

And sometimes stopping the process to focus on who's sending that

而且有时候,你停下来思考:谁给你发的信息?

 

will actually slow down your ability to use it

反而会降低你使用这个信息的能力

 

Does that make sense?

有道理吗?

 

If you really need to know,

如果你真的需要知道,

 

then something in the synchronicity of the process will let you know who it is.

那么这过程中的,同步性的某个事物,会让你知道

 

But more often than not you don't really need to know

但通常是,你不需要知道

 

The important thing is to focus on the information

重要的是,关注在信息上

 

问:

OK! That's delicious, thank you!

好!说得太好了,谢谢!

  【相关阅读】 【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()