译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

 

 https://v.qq.com/x/page/v08041aqya3.html

 
 

问:

So I have had the opportunity of several of my dreams coming true at the same time synchronistically of working with a teacher, working in my community and working with my friends to help generate actions of kindness 

我非常有幸,同时、同步地实现我的几个梦想,包括和一位老师、一些朋友,以及在我的社区内发动大家去做一些“善行”

 

And I would like to hear your thoughts on the spiritual energy of action of kindness 

我想听听你对“善行的灵性能量”的看法

 

巴夏:

Well again, the idea is compassion. The idea is knowing that you are perfectly fine, that you are self empowered 

真正的“善行”,是慈悲心(共情),是你知道:你的一切,都是好的,都是完美的!你有足够的能力,能够“自立自强”(自我赋能)

 

And that the greatest act of kindness is the reflection to others that they also can choose to be self empowered 

而最大的善行,是让自己成为他人的“反射影像”(榜样),让他们知道,他们也可以选择“自立自强、自我赋能”

 

That they are aspects of the infinite, that they are unconditional love, that they are worthy and deserving of anything that they can imagine 

让他们知道:他们是“无限存在”的一个面向,他们是无条件的爱,他们有存在的价值,并且,值得拥有他们所能想象的一切

 

Is to reveal to help reveal to them the potentiality and the possibility and the probability of who they truly are as a reflection of All That Is 

帮助他们展示出:他们作为“一切所是”的一个“反射影像”,所拥有的潜力与可能性

 

This is the ultimate act of kindness 

这就是“终极的善行”

 

Because you are self empowered enough to know that you will never be threatened by someone being their true self. 

因为你足够强大(赋予自己足够能力),知道:你永远都不可能被一个“做真实的自己的人”威胁到

 

Thus, then, in that sense you are free to help others

因此,你可以自由地帮助他人

 

by example also choose to be their true selves 

而由于你这个“榜样”的存在,其他人也可以选择做真实的自己

 

And know that all fits and all works together and all is harmonious when each and every individual is utterly and totally validated as that individual. 

于是,你们都知道:每一个独立的个体,以真实的样子存在,是必须且必要的,只有这样,一切才能相互吻合,一切事物才能和谐运作

 

Then there is true harmony. 

然后,才会有“真正的和谐统一”

 

问:

Thank you. These actions has seemed to give a lubricating quality to group dynamics. 

谢谢你!我们的这些行为,对“善行”的推动起到一定的润滑的作用

 

巴夏:

Yes, of course, they will 

是的,当然会有效果

 

问:

So we've been experiencing how these actions of kindness and a growing group can create this dynamic of harmony. 

所以,我们实实在在体验到这些善行,以及日益壮大的队伍  的的确确能够创造动态的和谐

 

So thank you for sharing that 

所以,谢谢你的分享!

 

 https://v.qq.com/x/page/w0172tbbtb2.html

 

 《行动是真实的祈祷》

 

问:

Hi, Bashar!

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day!

日安,你好!

 

问:

I will translate to her from Japan.

我将替她翻译日语

 

My name is ***

我的名字是***

 

巴夏:

But your nickname is Barbara

你的昵称是Babara

 

问:

I've being learning Bashar for 10 years from the teacher name Kimura.

我从Kimura老师那里学习巴夏信息十年

 

My life has changed a lot, like very dramatically since I learned Bashar.

学了之后,我的人生发生了翻天覆地的变化

 

巴夏:

All right, thank you

好的,谢谢!

 

问:

Every day we pray for Japan, we pray for world peace.

每天我们都为日本祈祷,为世界和平祈祷

 

巴夏:

You pray for it? 

你祈祷了?

 

问:

Yes!

是的

 

巴夏:

Well, what you do about it though?

好,那你有哪些实际上的行动呢?

 

What actions do you take in the direction of your prayer?

你在你的祈祷上,付诸什么样的行动?

 

In other words, how are you applying what you've learned in physical life?

换句话说,你将学到的如何应用在现实生活中?

 

问:

I feel a lot of deeply love, I feel

我感到深深的爱、平安、喜乐

 

巴夏:

That's fine, but I'm asking you what are you actually doing to express the idea of creating more peace on your planet?

这很好,但我问的是,你有哪些实际行动来共建和平地球?

 

问:

She think that praying is an action.

(翻译说)她认为祈祷就是行动

 

巴夏:

It's one.

那是一种行动

 

But prayer is just being in a state of gratitude for what is

但祈祷只是对“所是”的内在感恩的状态

 

Let me give you an example.

我给你举个例子

 

If you see someone fall down and trip and hurt themselves,

如果你看见某人绊倒,摔了一跤,且受伤了

 

and you go over and pick them up and help them feel better

你上前把对方扶起来,安抚对方,给予力所能及的帮助

 

That's a prayer, an active prayer

那是一种祈祷,一个积极有效,行动上的祈祷

 

Doing something with your energy, doing something with your state of gratitude to help others

用你的能量,带着感恩去帮助别人

 

That's a the true, active prayer.

那是一种真正的、有效的祈祷

 

So prayer is fine, to create the state of being for yourself inwardly,

祈祷是很好的,可以让你内心平安喜乐

 

But also, then where's the outward expression of the prayer in the world?

但同时,如何向外在世界展现你的祈祷呢?

 

问:

The prayer she's talking, just praying is wonderful for creating a state of being within herself.

(翻译说)她说的祈祷,有助她内在创造和平喜乐的感觉

 

巴夏:

But then what she do with that state of being as an outward expression of the prayer.

但她带着这种感觉,做了什么事来表达她的祈祷?

 

It's fine to have the inward expression of the prayer

内在祈祷,是很好的

 

But where's the outward expression of the prayer that grounds it in physical reality.

但现实生活中,你如何落地到实际行动中来表达内在的祈祷?

 

问:

Thank you! 

非常感谢! 

 

巴夏:

Does that make sense?

明白吗?

 

问:

Just one moment.

稍等稍等

 

I am a representative of the praying group in Japan, thank you so much.

我谨代表日本祈祷小组,向你表达我们感激之情

 

Bashar, you make me happy, anyway.

巴夏,你让非常喜乐!

 

巴夏:

You, you made you happy.

你,是你让自己非常喜乐!

 

问:

Thank you so much!  

非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you.

谢谢!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()