2018-01-17  笑笑 巴夏Bashar

 

问:

Hello tadaya 

您好,Tadaya

 

巴夏:

Naniya 

Naniya

 

问:

This is from our ustream listener 

这个问题,是来自我们在线直播平台Ustream的观众

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

 

问:

Do you ever look at parallel versions of yourself? 

你曾经看见过平行版本的你自己吗?(平行实相中)

 

巴夏:

All the time 

我一直都在看啊!

 

问:

Would like to elaborate on that? 

你愿意更深入地讲解一下吗?

 

巴夏:

No 

不愿意!

 

问:

OK

好吧……

 

巴夏:

But maybe my other parallel self would 

但也许,另一个平行版本的我愿意

 

Oh! Guess he changed his mind. 

噢!我猜他改变主意了(因为他没出现)

 

Understand that we are connected to many different aspects of ourselves again as we need to be 

要知道,我们会根据自己的需求,和很多不同面向的自己连接

 

But we simply allow that to happen synchronistically 

但我们只会允许这种情况同步地发生

 

For whatever information we need. 

因为我们所需要的任何信息

 

Whatever experience we need to have that might be being had by a parallel version of ourselves then it simply falls into place

我们所需要的任何可能属于平行版本的我们的经历,都会恰如其分地发生 

 

And all the information that we simply find ourselves being downloaded with automatically and synchronistically 

我们所需要的所有信息,都是自动的、同步地下载下来

 

But sometimes I'm aware that some of that is coming from alternate versions of myself 

但有时候,我会意识到,这其中的一部分,是来自另一个版本的我

 

问:

Do you communicate with other parallel earths as well as this one? 

除了这个地球,你还和其他平行版本的地球交流吗?

 

巴夏:

I do 

当然!

 

We learn many interesting things from them that sometimes we use to assist you

我们从他们那里学到很多有趣的东西,有时候会用这些东西来帮助你们

 

and vice versa. 

反之亦然

 

For example, When we told you that there was an extremely high probability that everything would change in the fall of 2016 

比如说,当我们告诉你们:有极高的可能性,在2016年秋季,一切都发生改变

 

It's because there was so many similar probable versions of that reality in multiple parallel versions of earth that were closely vibrationally connected to yours 

那是因为有非常多和你们连接着的,并且振频接近的多重平行实相,都在2016年秋季,进入了相似的一切都发生改变的平行实相

 

It seemed unlikely that the probabilities would change for you as well. 

这种可能性,在你们的地球上,看似也不会有所改变

 

Therefore, we used the probabilities that were occurring in other parallel versions of earth to determine the probability of likelihood that it would also be experienced by you 

所以,我们用其他平行版本的地球发生改变的可能性,来决定你们也可能会经历到的这种改变的可能性

 

问:

Well, you're right on the money 

嗯!你在经济上的预测是对的

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的!

 你在镜子里看到的
是另一个平行宇宙中的你

问:

Hello again 

Hello

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好,日安!

 

问:

Since the theme is Mirror Mirror 

由于今天的主题是镜子镜子

 

I was wondering like why we humans can see our feet and toes

这让我想到:为什么我们人类能看见自己的脚和脚趾头

 

But when it comes to our face, we can only see a little part of our nose and the rest is in the mirror? 

能看到鼻子的一小部分,而脸的其他部分,得通过镜子才开看见呢?

 

巴夏:

Because you need to see yourself through other eyes 

因为你需要其他眼睛才开看见你自己

 

You need to see yourself through other’s eyes

你需要其他人的眼睛才开看见你自己

 

Because everyone is a reflection for your if you know how to look 

如果你知道怎么看的话,那你会发现,其实每个人都是为你而存在的反射影像

 

So looking in the mirror reminds you that everyone else you look at is in some way shape or form, even if they don't look identical, a mirror reflection that gives you more understanding about yourself. 

所以当你照镜子时,就是在提醒你:你见到的每个人,虽然看起来不一样,但他们都是某种形式的你的镜面反射,让你可以更清楚的了解你自己。

 

That's why 

这就是为什么!

 

问:

So when I look in the mirror, actually what I see is what I see in other people? 

就是说,当我照镜子时,我所看见的,其实就是我在其他人身上所看见的?

 

巴夏:

What I'm saying is, when you look at other people, you're seeing yourself in another form. 

我说的是,当你看着其他人时,你看到的是另一种形态的你

 

问:

And when I look in the mirror, what do I see? 

那当我照镜子时,我看到的是什么?

 

巴夏:

You are seeing an opportunity to decide whether you are in the state you prefer to be in or not. 

你看见的是一个机会,让你决定,你是否处在你所喜好的状态

 

And, in actual fact. 

而实际上

 

Now this is a bit esoteric for many of you 

目前,对很多人来说,这话可能有点深奥

 

But I'll say it anyway. 

但我还是说了吧

 

It doesn't always happen this way 

实际发生的情况,并非都是这样

 

But you actually are looking into a parallel reality 

但你所看的,其实是一个平行实相

 

That is so identical 

它跟你所在的实相如此相似

 

You think it's a reflection of you 

以至于你认为:那是你的反射影像

 

Because they're doing exactly the same thing at the same time. 

因为你们在同一时间,做着完全一样的事情

 

That's actually what a mirror is 

而这才是镜子的真正本质

 

Not only does it actually reflect light back to you from your reality. 

它不仅把你的实相中的光反射给你

 

It actually has another component where information and light is coming to you from a parallel reality that is almost identical to yours 

它所拥有的另一个组件,能够让来自另一个和你的实相几乎一样平行实相的光和信息来到你的实相中

 

So that you can understand that this is going on 

这样,你就可以知道当下所发生的事

 

As your senses expand, you will begin to perceive this more and more 

随着你的感知能力不断扩展,你所感知到的光和信息,会越来越多

 

And there's a way to use this 

你还能够使用它们

 

And start communicating with that parallel self in the mirror in many different ways that are very interesting. 

并且,你还可以通过许多种不同、且非常有趣的方法,和镜中平行实相的进行沟通

 

We won't go into all of that yet 

这些内容,我们先不说

 

But we will give you this first hint 

先给你们这个提示,就是:

 

That that is actually, aside from a reflection another being in a parallel reality that looks almost identical to the way you think you look 

你在镜中所看到的,除了一部分是你的实相的反射影像,还包含另一个在平行实相的人。这个人的长相,和你所认为的你的长相,几乎一模一样。

 

And they are getting the same thing from you 

并且,他也从你身上获得同样的东西

 

We will go into this and the techniques or permission slips that may help work this out for you at another time. 

具体内容,以及那些可能帮助你们的方法或意识许可,我们以后再做分享

 

Just wanted to drop the hint 

现在,先提示这么多

 

问:

That's sound very interesting and exciting. 

这听起来非常有意思,非常令人兴奋啊!

 

巴夏:

It is 

确实如此!

 

  【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()