close

笑笑^_^学进

 

问:

Hi, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好!

 

问:

Firstly I just want to say 

首先,我想说

 

Thank you so much for being with us. 

非常感谢你的陪伴

 

And all the information and love you're sharing with us 

感谢你分享的信息,感谢你给我们的爱

 

巴夏:

Again we thank you for the co-creation 

再一次,我们感谢你们与我们共同创造

 

And allowing us to reflect back to all of you what you actually already know 

并允许我们将你们所知道的反射给你们

 

We're happy to remind you 

我们很高兴能够提醒你们

 

问:

I also want to say thank you to everyone's present 

我也想感谢在场的每个人

 

Everyone who's here and having the the wisdom and courage to be here 

感谢大家带着勇气和智慧来到这里

 

And everyone who shared earlier was really transformed for me 

大家的分享,对我来说,真的是醍醐灌顶

 

I have a few questions for you now 

现在,我想问你几个问题

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

 

And thank you for thanking the orchestration and the synchronicity 

谢谢你谢谢(神之)大乐曲与同步性

 

问:

My first question has to do with dream 

我的第一个问题是关于我们做的梦

 

巴夏:

With? 

关于什么?

 

问:

Dreaming, dreams 

(睡觉)做的梦

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

 

问:

And it is my experience that

根据我个人的经验

 

dream can be incredibly and mind and heart opening 

做梦可以极大的敞开一个人的意识和心灵

 

As well as guiding for me 

同样也可以指引我们

 

巴夏:

Yes, of course 

那是当然的了

 

问:

And I would love to be able sometimes to tap more into my dreams in the sense of remembering them 

我很希望自己能够更清晰的记得自己做过的梦

 

There are times of my life that I wake up and I have a good memory of them 

有时候,在我醒来时,我能够清楚地记得自己做过的梦

 

There are other times I don't 

有时候却记不住

 

巴夏:

That's all right. 

这没关系的

 

问:

Do you have any recommendations? 

你有什么建议吗?

 

巴夏:

What if they are dreams that you shouldn't remember 

如果你记不住的梦,是你不该记住的梦呢?

 

Have you ever consider that that might actually be the case? 

你有没有考虑过这种情况呢?

 

问:

No 

没有

 

巴夏:

Why not? 

为什么没有呢?

 

问:

I guess I always thought that if I was dreaming, 

因为我总是认为:如果我做了梦的话

 

It was something that was there to guide me in some way. 

那肯定是要带给我一些指导性的信息

 

巴夏:

Well,in a sense, it may be 

某种意义上讲,可能是这样

 

But that depends on what the dream is from 

但要看你所记得的梦时是来自哪里

 

Sometimes dreams can simply be your physical mind attempting to symbolize an experience you had on another dimensional level that it can't really make sense out of 

做梦,是你在另一个维度的体验,它不是你物质心智(头脑)所能理解的

 

And therefore, it may give you some rough symbols that represent an experience you have that it has no real interpretation for 

因此,头脑会给你一些粗糙的符号,来代表你有过的经历

 

But there's no sense in, nor ability to remember the entire thing 

但头脑没办法理解,也没能够记住整个经历过程

 

Because it took place in another reality that's not relevant to the reality you are waking up in

因为梦发生在另一个实相中,跟你醒来时的实相是不搭杠的

 

Or should I say going to sleep in 

或者,我应该说睡着时

 

Because, really 

因为,说真的

 

In a sense 

在某种意义上讲

 

When you're dreaming, you're actually more awake 

当你做梦时,你其实更觉醒

 

And when you wake up in the morning, you're actually more sleep. 

而当你早上醒来时,你其实更沉睡

 

Remember that 

记住:

 

Physical reality is a dream. 

(物质)世界只不过是一个梦

 

You never leave spirit 

你从来没离开过灵性世界

 

That's your natural state. 

这是你的天然状态

 

You're just dreaming that you have. 

你只不过做了个梦,梦见你离开了

 

That's what physical reality is 

这就是物质世界的本质

 

You're having a dream in spirit that you're not in spirit 

你在灵性世界做了个梦,梦见你不在灵性世界

 

But you are. 

但你就在那里

 

You're just dreaming that you are not 

你只不过梦见自己不在那里罢了

 

So this is a dream 

所以,你现在就在做梦

 

You're remembering this one? 

你记得这个梦吗?

 

So the idea is 

所以,你要知道

 

Relax 

放轻松

 

and allow yourself 

允许自己

 

Allow it to be all right that you remember some and don't remember others 

(知道)你记得一些梦,不记得另一些梦,这是可以的

 

At the same time 

同时

 

You can also guide yourself

你也可以引导自己

 

and ask yourself to become more lucid in the dream state 

让自己在做梦的时候,意识变得更清醒(清明梦,在梦中醒过来)

 

So you can actually rise above the concept of the dream

这样你就可以超越这一概念 

 

And actually understand that you are in a different dimensional reality 

并且真正明白:自己(现在)在一个不同维度的实相中

 

And then from there you can go to the template of the physical reality in energy 

然后从那里,你可以进入你物质世界的模板层实相(生命蓝图)

 

And rearrange things to alter the physical dream 

并重新安排,以此来修改你的物质世界

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白!

 

巴夏:

Does that sound exciting? 

这听起来是不是很兴奋呢?

 

问:

Sounds really exciting 

太令人兴奋了!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好的

 

Let them come or not come 

允许它们(梦的记忆):来,或者不来

 

In the way they come or not come 

想怎么来,或不想怎么来

 

And the more you relax, 

你越是放轻松

 

More likely the more you will remember when you need 

那在你需要的时候,你越是能够想起来

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Thank you, that's very helpful 

谢谢,这对我非常有帮助

 

巴夏:

Start understanding that your life unfolds in the way that it needs to 

你要开始明白:生命,是以它所需要的方式而展开的

 

And whatever it is you need, you have 

任何你需要的,你都拥有

 

Whatever you don't have, you don't need right now. 

任何你没有的,都是你当下所不需要的

 

And if you need to remember something, you will, 

如果你需要想起什么东西,那你就会想起来

 

In the perfect moment. 

你会在完美时刻想起来

 

Not a second later, 

不晚一秒

 

But not a second sooner either. 

也不早一秒

 

Remember, as we said 

记住,正如我们说过的

 

We remember nothing 

我们什么都没记住

 

Nothing 

什么都没有

 

We have no memory 

我们没有记忆

 

At all 

根本就没有

 

Of anything 

没记住任何东西

 

We just know what we need to know when we need it 

我们只是在需要知道的时候,就会知道所需要知道的

 

You can too 

你也可以这样

 

So just know that you will know what you need to know 

你只需要知道:你需要知道的时候,你就会知道你所需要知道的

 

And let go of the things that you don't know right now 

并且放下你现在不需要知道的东西

 

If you need to know them, you will know them in perfect timing. 

如果你需要知道,那你会在完美时刻知道它们

 

If they never occur to you, you didn't need to know them. 

如果你根本没想起,那说明你不需要知道

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

Is this helping you relax? 

这能否帮助你放轻松呢?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

 

 

【相关阅读】

 

【新】【全線閱讀】20170813《巴夏訊息》 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()