close

 

2018-07-30

 

 

Dear Ones, at this time, it is of utmost importance to focus on your inner world and what you wish to experience vs. on the outer conditions.

 

亲爱的一们,在这个时刻,非常重要去专注于你内在的世界,你希望体验什么VS外在的状况

 

Your outer conditions are only here to inspire you to create the improvement of your current reality.

 

你外在的状况只是来启发你去创造对你当前现实的改善

 

So, hold the inner vision you have for your world.

 

所以,保持你为你的世界持有的内在愿景

 

Focus on your inner wellbeing and your emotional state, more than on your outer conditions.

 

专注于你内在的福祉,你的情绪状态,而不是外在的状况

 

They are simply an illusion.

 

它们只是幻象

 

Every moment that passes is a past reality.

 

每个流逝的时刻都已是过去的现实

 

Every now moment is a new beginning and a new reality.

 

每个当下的时刻都是一个新的开始和新的现实

 

To utilize the power of every moment, it is important to completely disconnect from the past moments that are not pleasing to you.

 

利用每个时刻的力量,很重要完全与并不令你愉快的过去时刻断连

 

Imagine each moment as a bubble of reality.

 

想象每个时刻为一个现实的泡泡

 

To disconnect from these bubbles of reality, simply imagine for these bubbles to dissolve or burst.

 

与这些现实的泡泡断连,想象这些泡泡溶解或破裂

 

Then, focus only on "This Now Moment," without paying attention on the outer conditions.

 

然后,只专注于“这个当下时刻”,而不关注外在的状况

 

1. How do you feel?

 

1.你的感受如何?

 

2. What are your thoughts about?

 

2.你的想法是什么?

 

3. Shift your feelings and thoughts into more positive ones

 

3.将你的感受和想法转变成积极的

 

Then focus again on "This Now Moment."

 

然后再次专注于“这个当下时刻”

 

This time, you can begin to look at outer conditions that you appreciate.

 

这一次,你可以开始看向你感激的外在状况

 

Again, focus on "This Now Moment."

 

再次,专注于“这个当下时刻”

 

Notice, that your emotional state and thoughts have improved.

 

注意,你的情绪状态和想法已经改善

 

You can repeat this process as often as you wish to spiral upwards into a better and better reality.

 

你想重复几次这个过程就重复几次来螺旋上升到一个更好的现实

 

This, Dear Ones, is being "In The Moment."

 

亲爱的一们,这就是处于“当下”

 

We are holding the vision of the New Earth with you and from our vantage point it is glorious.

 

我们和你一起保持着新地球的愿景,从我们的角度来看它是辉煌的

 

We are with you, every step of the way.

 

我们和你在一起,一路上的每一步

 

You are loved beyond measure.

 

你被无可估量地爱着

 

We are with you... always. We love you.

 

我们总是与你在一起。我们爱你

 

We are you. Namaste

 

我们就是你。合十礼

 

翻译:Nick Chan

原文:https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-latest-energy-update-from-the-galactic-council-of-light-1

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()