close

笑笑^_^学进 巴夏Bashar

 

问:

Hello 

你好

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好,日安

 

Speak up 

请大声点说

 

问:

I have been, me and my grandmother, have been trying to move 

我和我奶奶,一直都想搬家

 

巴夏:

Trying to move 

想搬家?

 

问:

Yes, to a different place that we're happy, that will be our house 

是的,搬到一个不同的地方,一个我们住的开心的家

 

巴夏:

All right 

好!

 

And what is stopping you? 

是什么阻碍了你们呢?

 

问:

We can't find it. 

我们找不到这样的地方

 

巴夏:

You can't find your house? 

你们找不到家?

 

问:

Well, a new house, new place 

新地方,新房子,不好找嘛!

 

巴夏:

Are you sure that you're looking in the place you actually wish to be? 

你确定你是在你想住的地方寻找吗?

 

That really excites you the most. 

那个最让你兴奋的地方

 

Or are you looking somewhere that isn't that exciting 

还是说,你在一个不怎么让你兴奋的地方寻找?

 

问:

We have ideas

我们有我们的想法

 

and we're making them small and looking 

我们也在缩小它们(的范围),并且在其中找寻

 

But 

但是……

 

巴夏:

You are making them smaller? 

你在缩小它们?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Why aren't you making them bigger? 

你为什么不扩大它们呢?

 

Because things are easier to see when they're big 

因为,东西大了,就容易看见

 

And difficult to see when they're small 

东西小了,就不容易看见

 

问:

More choices are complicated. 

选择条件多了,事情就复杂了

 

巴夏:

That's just a belief, you know 

你要知道,这只是个信念

 

It's not a fact 

而不是事实

 

And I'm not talking about adding more choices 

我说的,并不是增加选择条件

 

And I'm actually talking about reducing the choices 

恰恰是减少你的选择条件

 

To something that is more accurately and precisely representative of what you actually prefer 

减少到让你是选择,能更清晰准确地表明你的真正喜爱

 

Instead of looking at things that are not necessarily representative of what you really prefer 

而不是四处去看那些非你喜好的房子

 

Is there somewhere else you would rather be looking? 

有没有什么地方,你更想在那里找房子?

 

If there was absolutely no other consideration 

如果根本不需要考虑其他条件

 

Nothing at all standing in your way 

你面前也毫无障碍

 

Would you be looking in the places that you're looking 

那么,你会在你目前寻找的地方寻找呢?

 

Or would you be looking somewhere else? 

还是,会在其他某个地方寻找?

 

What would be the most exciting place to look? 

哪个地方,最让你兴奋?

 

Dropping all other consideration 

放下所有的顾虑

 

If you could be anywhere, where would you rather be? 

如果你可以住在任何地方,那你会选择住在哪里?

 

问:

Some place in north United States 

美国北方的某个地方

 

巴夏:

Well, that sounds awfully precise. 

哇!这听起来太TMD精确了

 

Do you understand that 

你知道吗

 

the degree of vagueness in your response 

你(对这个问题)的回答,有多么含糊不清

 

Is representative of the degree of vagueness in your experience? 

就表明了你(在找房子)的经历,有多么多么含糊不清

 

问:

Yes 

知道

 

巴夏:

You don't know what it is you actually prefer

你并不真正知道自己所喜好的

 

clearly enough to attract it. 

你知道得不明确,所以就无法将其吸引到来

 

Therefore you're having a very generally vague experience 

因此,你的经历就是大致的、模糊的

 

And not able to recognize it should even show up 

即使它出现在你面前,你也认不出来

 

So why not get more specific 

所以,为什么不明确一点呢?

 

Not it has to manifest that way 

并不是说,它一定会那样显化出来

 

But the idea of being more specific 

而是说,如果你更明确一点

 

Is that it will focus you. 

你会更聚焦

 

It will clarify the energy 

(你的)能量会更清澈 (显化的能量)

 

It will amplify the energy 

(你的)能量也会增强(显化的能量)

 

And as soon as you become as specific as you can be in what represents to you the ideal outcome 

并且,一旦你对你的理想结果具体明确

 

As specifically as you can 

(尽你所能地明确)

 

So that you get as excited as you can by it 

你也因此而变得兴奋

 

Then drop the picture 

然后,放下(脑袋中的)这个目标图片

 

Stay in the energy of the excitement 

待在当下兴奋的能量之中

 

And let the synchronicity show you the direction that you need to go in 

然后,允许同步性将你需要前进方向展示给你 

 

By being very vague 

如果你含糊不清的话

 

You're not really building up enough energy for synchronicity to show you anything that is really clear 

那你就无法够聚集足够的能量,同步性也不能够将清晰的东西展示给你

 

Is this making sense? 

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Yes, very 

是的,很明白

 

巴夏:

Is this helping you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

All right 

好!

 

So this is something that you're willing to do? 

那你愿意这么做吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

All right 

好!

 

Anything else? 

还有别的问题吗?

 

问:

No 

没了

 

巴夏:

All right, thank you 

好的,谢谢

 

Remember 

记住

 

One of the laws is 

宇宙法则之一:

 

What you put out, is what you get back. 

你给出什么,你就收获什么

 

So if you're getting something back that doesn't seem clear 

所以,如果你得到的东西,并不清楚

 

That's your first clue that 

那这给你的第一个提示,就是:

 

what you're putting out isn't clear 

你所给出的,并不清楚

 

【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()