close

2017-09-03

 

 

It has been a kind of a misunderstanding in certain cultures on your planet 

在你们星球上的某些文化中,存在一些误解,认为:

 

that the idea of having a unified world, a harmonious world means that you all have to be homogenized. 

要建造和谐统一的世界,意味着你们所有人都必须被同质化

 

That is as far from unity as you can get. 

这样的和谐统一,将如水中捞月,可望而不可及

 

True harmony, 

真正的和谐

 

true unity

真正的统一

 

is the product of absolute validation of all of the individual differences between you 

是你们每个人绝地认可、接受彼此之间的差异性,而后所产生的结果

 

because each of you was made to be a unique piece of the puzzle. 

因为你们每个人天生都是一块独一无二的拼图

 

 

And like a piece of a puzzle picture, 

如同一块拼图

 

if you are the shape you were made to be, 

如果你的形状,是你与生俱来样子

 

then you will fit with all the other unique shapes 

那你就能和其他独一无二的拼图相吻合

 

and together form one big picture

于是你们所有拼图,就能组成一张大图画

 

that will support all the pieces even as the pieces support the whole picture. 

而这张大图画也能够支持其他的小拼图,正如这张大图画是由这些小拼图组成的

 

 

So if you just relax into the true unique self 

所以,你只需要放轻松,完全地进入你真实的、独一无二的自我状态

 

and validate all the differences between you fully, 

并且全然地认可你们所有人之间的差异

 

then you will all see that 

然后,你就会发现

 

you are like different notes of an orchestration, 

你们就像是管弦乐上不同的音符一样

 

you will all fit 

你们全都将互相契合

 

and play a beautiful song that will surround your world, 

共同演奏出一首美妙的乐曲,环绕着你们的世界

 

and in that bubble will you find the harmony and unity that you seek. 

在那个能量频率罩中,你们将找到你们所寻求的和谐统一

 

 

For centuries, we've asked the question

几个世纪以来,我们都一直在问这个问题:

 

"Are we alone?" 

宇宙中,只有我们单独存在吗?

 

If something as impossible as an encounter with a UFO can happen, 

如果偶遇UFO”这种几乎不可能的事情都能发生的话

 

then I feel the universe is more mysterious than I imagined 

那么,我觉得宇宙比我想象的还要神秘

 

and that maybe anything is possible. 

也许真的一切皆有可能

 

 

I've learned that contact isn't just about people from other worlds coming to Earth in the future. 

我认识到接触并不仅仅是在未来的某一天,来自其他世界的人降临到地球上

 

It's much bigger than that. 

接触的概念,要比这个大得多

 

I believe the experience of contact is part of evolution itself. 

我相信,与外星文明的接触体验,是进化本身的一部分

 

By shifting to a higher state of awareness through channeling, 

通过通灵的方式,将我的意识切换到更高的觉知状态

 

acting on my passion

在我的激情上,付诸行动

 

and being open to new definitions of reality, 

并且敞开自己,接纳实相的新定义

 

I've come to realize that 

我逐渐意识到

 

beings from the stars have always been here. 

来自外星的存有,一直都在这里

 

The truth is

真相是

 

we've never really been alone. 

我们从未孤单过!

 

 

节选自:First Contact

导演:Darryl Anka

 

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

致力于传导外星的信息与能量

 【相关阅读】

 【新】【全線閱讀】20170813《巴夏訊息》 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()