https://v.qq.com/x/page/h0185qkyk94.html
问:
Two years ago, I watch a video of you
两年前,我看了你的一个视频
While you said that 11.11 will be when I move into my new house.
那时你说,11月11日会是我(一个人)乔迁新居的最佳时间
巴夏:
Yes!
嗯!
问:
So was I like for me, or it wasn't relevant?
这话是为我说的,还是与我不相关?
巴夏:
If you believe it's for you, it's for you
如果你相信这是为你说的,那就是为你说的
Because, again like anything, it's a permission slip
因为,任何东西,都是“自我意识许可”
And if you are attracted to it, it will work for you
如果你被它吸引,那它就对你有效
If you're not attracted to it, it won't
如果你没被它吸引,那它对你就没效
问:
OK! Do you see it like going that soon?
好!你觉得结果会是那样吗?
巴夏:
Do you think I'm a soothsayer?
你可别把我当成算命的哈!
问:
Sorry! All right.
好!真不好意思呢!
巴夏:
We are helping to explain how these things work
我们跟你们解说这些工具是怎么操作的
So you can use the tools for yourself
这样,你们就可以自己使用这些工具
Rather than coming to ask us or anyone else
而不是来找我,或是找其他人
to simply tell you what is going to happen
问:接下来会发生什么样的事
Which very often by being told what is going to happen
通常,当你被告知将来会发生的事情后
will make it not happen.
反而让这些事情,不会发生
Because now you have new information
因为你现在有了新的信息
And you have changed the outcome of the prediction
而这,就已经改变了预测的结果
问:
OK
真的?!
巴夏:
So you get to decide what's true for you
所以你要自己决定,什么对你来说才是真的
Just keep moving in the direction of your excitement,
并朝着你兴奋的方向,不断前进
Let yourself be inspired and see what comes up
静候灵感,接受启示,看看发生什么情况
And you will know what the timing is.
时机到了,你就会明白,最佳时机是何时(搬家)
You don't need to be impatient,
别不耐烦
It will happen exactly when it needs to
事情会在该发生时发生
Remember the only reason that any of you become impatient
记住:你们变得没耐心(不耐烦)的唯一原因
is because you think you need patience,
就是因为你们认为,你们需要有耐心
You don't.
你们根本不需要耐心
If you're doing what you love to do, and you're living in the moment
如果你活在当下,做着你爱做的事
You don't need patience
那你就不需要耐心
Because you're simply having too much fun to care what happens next
因为你玩得如此开心,根本不在意接下来发生什么事
And therefore, if you don't need patience,
于是,你就不需要耐心
You will never become impatient.
你也不可能变得没耐心(不耐烦)
It's that simple.
就这么简单
So have fun, be creative
所以,开心点,再加点创意
Lighten up.
放轻松
Remember, again,
再次,请记住
Enlightenment, the first step is to lighten up on yourself.
要开悟,第一步就是放轻松/给自己带来光(light:光,轻)
Yes?
明白不?
问:
Make sense!
有道理!
巴夏:
Does this help?
这对你有帮助吗?
问:
Yes! Just one more question.
有!还有一个问题
巴夏:
Yes!
好!
Yes?
什么问题?
问:
I lost it
我忘记了
巴夏:
Well! Maybe that's for the best
哈哈!这也许对大家都是最好的!
问:
Alright! Good! Thank you
好吧!谢谢你
巴夏:
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Sometimes when you actually allow yourself to come fully into the moment
有时候,当你让自己完全地活在当下
You will lose questions that are irrelevant for the now
你会忘记此刻不相关的问题
留言列表